WWhulk vs Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
x4 Kurse

Fight in Antarctica
No bfr

Damborgson
Hulk, sooner or later.

DTM
Kurse wins. WWHulk was very strong, very tough, but he wasnt 4X Thor level tough (IMO, not that close to it actually).

2x Thor level Kurse, Id eventually say WWHulk wins, but not against 4x Thor Kurse.

TheHulk
This was made already.

with that being said WWH eventually..

Diesldude
How does WWH win eventually? Last I saw he used up his reserve and reverted to banner. WWH isnt 2x Thor.

zopzop
WWH sooner or later. And Odin help Kurse if during their fight they uncover debris with iron in it, then Kurse is royally phucked.

DTM
Originally posted by Diesldude
How does WWH win eventually? Last I saw he used up his reserve and reverted to banner. WWH isnt 2x Thor.

Let alone 4x Thor, which is what this Kurse is. smile

carver9
WWH wins. Stronger and is just as unstoppable as Kurse. Hes faster than Kurse.

DTM
WWHulk is more than 4x stronger than Thor??? Not in my book, hes not (nor is there any reason to believe hes 4x as durable as Thor, nor faster than Kurse as well).

Damborgson
He would eventually become so. He'd get the snot beaten out of him for the first rounds of the fight. But he should endure enough to pull the wins.

DTM
Really? I mean I know Hulk gets stronger as the fight goes on, but enough to exceed 4x the strength of Thor, a character that alone is enough to match Hulk in a fight. Im sorry, but if you put 4 Thors fighting WWHulk, even just using pummeling attacks and thats it, and I dont give WWH a hope in heck of winning.

Damborgson
I can see what you're saying. And I'm not going to argue in Hulk's favor against Kurse in depth, so I agree thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
WWH sooner or later. And Odin help Kurse if during their fight they uncover debris with iron in it, then Kurse is royally phucked.

thumb up

Naija boy
Greenscar wins. im not sure how it works here with "wwh" and what the indication of "wwh" actually means but if it means the greenscar persona prior to worldbreaker levels and thus includes All his preworldbreaker performances I. E thunderclap ko against amped rulk, beating amped wendigo and bi beast etc, as well as stuff in the wwh arc itself, then yeah greenscar would take it. Greenscar could amp drastically almost at will and would def surpass kurse in strength during the fight.

Diesldude
Yeah like he surpassed the sentry or even Zeus. If WWH begins to get stronger, wouldn't he move up to WBH? If that's the case, then that's
not who the op intended.

WWH IMO is the hulk that burned out againstsentry/ didn't want to challenge the juggernaut/ got whipped by Zeus. That hulk isn't 2x Thor.

h1a8
WWH two pieced Hercules while holding back. If Thor hit Hercules 4 times more times then he still couldn't ko Hercules. So that's evidence that WWH was more than 4x Thor. Kurse is grass.

carver9
Originally posted by Naija boy
Greenscar wins. im not sure how it works here with "wwh" and what the indication of "wwh" actually means but if it means the greenscar persona prior to worldbreaker levels and thus includes All his preworldbreaker performances I. E thunderclap ko against amped rulk, beating amped wendigo and bi beast etc, as well as stuff in the wwh arc itself, then yeah greenscar would take it. Greenscar could amp drastically almost at will and would def surpass kurse in strength during the fight.

Yep.

Khazra Reborn
The thought that Hulk would be able to beat someone who has 4x Thor's strength (who himself has proven that he's a peer to Hulk in strength) is borderline laughable.

Naija boy
Yeah like he surpassed the sentry or even Zeus. If WWH begins to get stronger, wouldn't he move up to WBH? If that's the case, then that's
not who the op intended.

WWH IMO is the hulk that burned out againstsentry/ didn't want to challenge the juggernaut/ got whipped by Zeus. That hulk isn't 2x Thor.

WWH can get stronger without becoming full out world breaker. We saw This against Rulk,Wendigo etc. we know that against sentry,Juggernaut and even Zeus that he was deliberately holding back to a tremendous degree and willfully limiting himself. If the OP intended to limit hulks mindset and thereby power set where he wasn't allowed to increase his strength then That should have been indicated

Horrificus
Greenscar wins. im not sure how it works here with "wwh" and what the indication of "wwh" actually means but if it means the greenscar persona prior to worldbreaker levels and thus includes All his preworldbreaker performances I. E thunderclap ko against amped rulk, beating amped wendigo and bi beast etc, as well as stuff in the wwh arc itself, then yeah greenscar would take it. Greenscar could amp drastically almost at will and would def surpass kurse in strength during the fight. No.

You are fast surpassing any and all other Hulk-huggers in this forum.

WWH is NOT what you are portraying him to be. There are legitimate arguments against, or alternate explanations for almost every over-the-top Hulk feat you throw around here. But, nobody cares enough to get into an endless, abusive debate with you and the others who feel the same way.

However, you are a knowledgeable comic debater, so, in truth, I am not really trying to rip on you. But, you have to be stopped before your evil spreads any further...

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Declaration_zps4aa98b96.jpg

pym-ftw
not who the op intended.

There is a forum ruling on hulk about that from the mods

He can only grow to the maximum of that hulk ie Green scar stays at his max without WB lvls

DTM
Originally posted by h1a8
WWH two pieced Hercules while holding back. If Thor hit Hercules 4 times more times then he still couldn't ko Hercules. So that's evidence that WWH was more than 4x Thor. Kurse is grass.

Hercules did not fight back against WWHulk, there was no actual Hercules vs. WWHulk in that series. Yes they "fought", Hercules purposely did not fight back, it was not a fight, he was trying to reason with WWH, not defeat him.

abhilegend
Kurse, everytime.
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hulk, sooner or later.
Marvel has finally broken you.

Damborgson
Originally posted by abhilegend
Marvel has finally broken you.

No, thankfully I'm more cynical than depressed these days.

TheHulk
Originally posted by DTM
Hercules did not fight back against WWHulk, there was no actual Hercules vs. WWHulk in that series. Yes they "fought", Hercules purposely did not fight back, it was not a fight, he was trying to reason with WWH, not defeat him. Hercules held back from attacking yes...but that does not hold back durability...even if Herc fought back he would still had his face mashed in if Hulk were to land those same 3 to 4 punches What the f**k?

TheHulk
Originally posted by Horrificus
No.

WWH is NOT what you are portraying him to be. There are legitimate arguments against, or alternate explanations for almost every over-the-top Hulk feat you throw around here. But, nobody cares enough to get into an endless, abusive debate with you and the others who feel the same way.

However, you are a knowledgeable comic debater, so, in truth, I am not really trying to rip on you. But, you have to be stopped before your evil spreads any further...

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Declaration_zps4aa98b96.jpg The fact you are saying this,is the biggest irony of them all sick

Damborgson
Originally posted by TheHulk
Hercules held back from attacking yes...but that does not hold back durability...even if Herc fought back he would still had his face mashed in if Hulk were to land those same 3 to 4 punches What the f**k?

The difference between being hit in combat and out of combat like Hercules was is enormous though. Hercules would've lasted a lot longer had he been fighting back. Which was easy to see just from how much less Hulk's initial heavy blow affected Hercules than the one where he just decided to take it.

DTM
Hercules held back from attacking yes...but that does not hold back durability...even if Herc fought back he would still had his face mashed in if Hulk were to land those same 3 to 4 punches What the f**k?

Not really. Someone fully prepared and ready to fight will take noticeably less damage from attacks than someone just standing there, not wanting to fight, letting someone pound on them. Thats actual fact as well as comic book fact.

Damborgson
thumb up

4llkxmlPOoc

Ortiz didn't lower his durability, he was just out of combat. And Mayweather's a *****.

Same for Hulkie boy here:

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/gammaattacks/hulk314-fight2.jpg

Horrificus
The fact you are saying this,is the biggest irony of them all sick i like hulk.

but, he's not a skyfather. and he's not a herald. he is a high level brick with a powerset that is just vague enough, for writers to exploit in ways that have completely left the original character far behind, while pulling in fans of characters of the more cosmic and mystical titles.

he's a ruined character with writers vying to see who can destroy the most continuity while they take a turn writing him, while increasing sales.

I'm not even that big of a Thor fan. Thor just happens to be a character I know well, who is also constantly under fire in this forum, by people who usually haven't even read enough of his books to be making accurate judgements.

Actually, I see the same things happening with Hulk, Superman and Thanos. But, Hulk and Thanos have enough fans watching the details and I don't know enough about Superman to sway arguments either way.

Make no mistake, I also don't think that Thor should be able to hold his own against characters like Galactus or Celestials.

So, let's just say that, if anything, I am a "Continuity Freak". At least, with the titles I know very well.

carver9
When I see Kurse shake a planet during a fist scuffle and Kurse fight being felt all the way from the moon causing planetary destruction...holla at me.

DTM
Has Thor (or anyone in his level) done anything like that, cause this Kurse hits with the power of 4 Thors.

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
Has Thor (or anyone in his level) done anything like that, cause this Kurse hits with the power of 4 Thors.

I would love to see recent scans of Thor shaking a city, let alone a planet during combat. This doesn't include WWH taking out an amped Rulk that had enough power that his punches were creating Nuclear explosions or Hulk defeating Bi Beast and Wendigo at a 1000 times their natural strength.

DTM
Agree to disagree, yet again, for us, as no way in heck am I believing that WWHHulk is 4x stronger/tougher than Thor (let alone him being even stronger than that, as you believe him to be).

Damborgson
He's exaggerating on some of that. Bi-Beast and Wendigo were not that strong, Rulk used a dobule handed slam to creat the nuke like explosion, and I don't know when greenscar shook the planet in a fisticuff. Think he's talking about when he fought the mutant pigs but pretty sure that didn't happen. At least not the entire planet.

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
Agree to disagree, yet again, for us, as no way in heck am I believing that WWHHulk is 4x stronger/tougher than Thor (let alone him being even stronger than that, as you believe him to be).

Can Thor shake a planet in a fist cuff like Hulk has done, twice? Don't see what the issue is. WWH took out an amped LOEB RULK with a thunderclap. Can you see Thor replicating this with his hands? Hulk took out two high class Savage Hulk level beings that was the size of skyscrapers and amped 1000 timed their natural strength and punched both of them out of orbit along with part of the city. Can you see Thor doing this? WWH over powered Skaar who was amped to 100 trillion tons of strength and WWH did it with one hand while holding back. This doesn't include him being weakened and still capable of moving the tectonic plates of a planet twice the size of Earth or 4 shot koing a being that was equal to another being that took out both Ironman and Thor with one punch. Or his fight against Black Bolt on the moon being felt on Earth causing planetary destruction.

carver9
He's exaggerating on some of that. Bi-Beast and Wendigo were not that strong, Rulk used a dobule handed slam to creat the nuke like explosion, and I don't know when greenscar shook the planet in a fisticuff. Think he's talking about when he fought the mutant pigs but pretty sure that didn't happen. At least not the entire planet.

You might have a point that they weren't that strong BUT that's what Pak wrote in the comic.

Yeah, it was a double hand slam...still a punch though.

Yep, Hulk was causing planetary destruction across the globe just by punching_some Super pigs.

DTM

With all due respect to carver, I take anything he says about the Hulk with a grain of salt......a very small grain. smile

Damborgson

carver9
I can agree it was a heavy amp, Pak had no other intention, the 1000X fold thing is definitely hyperbole though.

It's either one or the other though, and the slam carried more power than a punch would've imo. That's definitely still a hell of a feat though. He basically took a nuke to the face.

Really huh? Well I guess I'm gonna need to see the scans again. Sometimes when i don't like the art in a book too much, i disregard it >_>.

Here they go... You know I don't mind posting it. Are there any over scans of what I said you want to see

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10173003/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_010.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10173009/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_011.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10173017/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_012.jpg.html

Magnon
Kurse wins this. His initial strength advantage is easily enough to make quick work of WWH.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Can Thor shake a planet in a fist cuff like Hulk has done, twice? Don't see what the issue is. WWH took out an amped LOEB RULK with a thunderclap. Can you see Thor replicating this with his hands? Hulk took out two high class Savage Hulk level beings that was the size of skyscrapers and amped 1000 timed their natural strength and punched both of them out of orbit along with part of the city. Can you see Thor doing this? WWH over powered Skaar who was amped to 100 trillion tons of strength and WWH did it with one hand while holding back. This doesn't include him being weakened and still capable of moving the tectonic plates of a planet twice the size of Earth or 4 shot koing a being that was equal to another being that took out both Ironman and Thor with one punch. Or his fight against Black Bolt on the moon being felt on Earth causing planetary destruction.
None of that happened by WWH, carv. The hulk who appeared afterwards TIH 611 was the original worldbreaker from WWH 5 after he absorbed all the gamma energy intelligencia stole from him.

carver9
None of that happened by WWH, carv. The hulk who appeared afterwards TIH 611 was the original worldbreaker from WWH 5 after he absorbed all the gamma energy intelligencia stole from him.

Ok (I rarely reply to you ABHI...nothing against you buddy, I just dislike your debating style...that's all. The only reason I replied to you in the Doomsday thread was due to you being a hypocrite. I know you've noticed me ignoring you. If someone was ignoring me, I wouldn't even respond to them).

abhilegend
Ok (I rarely reply to you ABHI...nothing against you buddy, I just dislike your debating style...that's all. The only reason I replied to you in the Doomsday thread was due to you being a hypocrite. I know you've noticed me ignoring you. If someone was ignoring me, I wouldn't even respond to them).
Lulz @calling me a hypocrite. Concession accepted btw.

janus77
WWH wins this.

Naija boy
No.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Declaration_zps4aa98b96.jpg

Lol...right, my bad for not letting you spread misinformation. Your opinion on hulk related Events is worth absolutely nothing as you natural anti-hulk predisposition precludes you from exhibiting any form of rationality concerning him.. You deliberately misinterpret and project non existent circumstances onto on clear on panel Events and then when you get called on it talk about "legitimate" alternative explanations which are "just your opinion", so that you don't have to provide a legitimate defense for the nonsense that you typically spout. Come back to me when these legitimate alternative explanations don't involve you falsely claiming that hulk was amped by the wishing well even though it is contrary to both on panel depiction and clear authorial intention. "legitimacy" presupposes a real justification...it is not merely "I don't like it, so it didn't happen".

The level of willful recalcitrance and baseless idiotic obstinacy you display concerning hulk is profoundly embarrassing and so unless you have any actual arguments to contribute that are not grounded in hatefilled delusion then GTFO. Conversely I dare you to actually engage in rational argumentation for one of these your "alternative explanations" and I promise to take some time out of my busy day to absolutely tear that crap to shreds.....again smile

Naija boy

True, we agree that the x1000 statement was likely hyperbole..however it is also apparent that amp was supposed to be gargantuan and something likely far in excess of kurses 4x amp....Then there is the fact that they were two....as opposed to one ( along with armcheddon who he was no selling). As for the Rulk thing he was also extremely amped off of hulks own power no less and not only did Greenscar/wwh take his best shots to the face with no harm, he laid him out with a mere thunderclap. Clearly we see that Greenscar even pre world breaker levels could go far and beyond what he did in the Wwh arc itself ( here it was made clear that he willfully limiting himself).

Horrificus
Lol...right, my bad for not letting you spread misinformation. Your opinion on hulk related Events is worth absolutely nothing as you natural anti-hulk predisposition precludes you from exhibiting any form of rationality concerning him.. You deliberately misinterpret and project non existent circumstances onto on clear on panel Events and then when you get called on it talk about "legitimate" alternative explanations which are "just your opinion", so that you don't have to provide a legitimate defense for the nonsense that you typically spout. Come back to me when these legitimate alternative explanations don't involve you falsely claiming that hulk was amped by the wishing well even though it is contrary to both on panel depiction and clear authorial intention. "legitimacy" presupposes a real justification...it is not merely "I don't like it, so it didn't happen".

The level of willful recalcitrance and baseless idiotic obstinacy you display concerning hulk is profoundly embarrassing and so unless you have any actual arguments to contribute that are not grounded in hatefilled delusion then GTFO. Conversely I dare you to actually engage in rational argumentation for one of these your "alternative explanations" and I promise to take some time out of my busy day to absolutely tear that crap to shreds.....again smile On a side note: Face the truth- You LIKED being compared to Emperor Palpatine! big grin

Raisen
Originally posted by Magnon
Kurse loses this. His initial strength advantage isn't enough to make quick work of WWH, considering WWHs durability, HF, and amping abilities.

Magnon
Raisen, misquoting is against the forum rules. Fix the quote or I have to report you.

carver9
Lulz @calling me a hypocrite. Concession accepted btw.

This is my last post to you. Enjoy.

"I'd turn into the Hulk. The same Hulk in MANHATTAN, THE SAME HULK WITH GRIEF. THE SAME HULK THAT TOOK OUT "BLACK BOLT, SENTRY, THE FANTASTIC FOUR, THE AVENGERS". Only one Hulk did this, wasn't Savage Hulk, wasn't Mindless Hulk, War Hulk, Grey Hulk...it was Green Scar aka WWH. The Hulk "after" World at War was the same Hulk.

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media/IncredibleHulk611005.jpg.html#/user/ankur2292/media/IncredibleHulk611005.jpg.html?&_suid=136534710915404179694156628102

carver9
By the way, I like how Thor was dismissed in that scene. Hulk told them, "None of you can stop me, don't even try", and Thor was on the battle field getting tossed around by Hulk footstep.

Diesldude
Originally posted by pym-ftw
There is a forum ruling on hulk about that from the mods

He can only grow to the maximum of that hulk ie Green scar stays at his max without WB lvls cool, I wasn't aware of this ruling but it kinda conforms to what I said. It's basically a capped wwh vs kurse because he can't approach wbh level. Wwh starting maybe stronger than Thor but not kurse. That's why I said what I did.

Raisen
Originally posted by Magnon
Raisen, misquoting is against the forum rules. Fix the quote or I have to report you.

That's very petty

carver9
Originally posted by Raisen
I guess you need to report me because I am petty

Dampyre
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
The thought that Hulk would be able to beat someone who has 4x Thor's strength (who himself has proven that he's a peer to Hulk in strength) is borderline laughable.

I think Marvel has made it pretty clear these days that the Hulk is stronger than Thor, even at his average fighting levels. Didn't Hulk recently one-shot Thor by grabbing his arm and 'smashing' Thor with his own hammer?

On topic, this is a tough fight but the Hulk would eventually win. Sure, Kurse will pound on him but WWH's healing factor was insane. He'll soak up the damage, get pissed and beat Kurse down. Hell, the Savage Hulk did something similar to an Abomination that was supposedly twice as strong as he was in IH#270.

abhilegend
This is my last post to you. Enjoy. You say that every other day.

You still going by that? Good grief bro, intelligencia stole worldbreaker hulk's energy and then banner absorbed it back and became hulk. How hard is it to understand that?

leonidas
gotta say, i also don't see wwh (the one who was pounding on herc) winning this one.....not against kurse who is 4x thor and was easily manhandling bill and thor simultaneously iirc. i'm also not one for comparing numbers as they tend to not hold up imo across writers or even arcs. we saw on panel that sentry was pretty close to hulk. 2 sentrys would have beaten him. 4 sentrys....? i think kurse's strength level is worth about 3-4 sentrys. and that's only if you believe sentry is as strong as thor, which is at least debatable imo.

i'd take kurse over that version of the hulk. if hulk were to win, i think he'd out-think kurse and find a way to exploit his weakness.

Sin I AM
hulk never beat black bolt btw

leonidas
bolt has really sort of had hulk's number a couple times i think....

tkitna
Kurse beats the hell out of him. I'm shocked anybody thinks otherwise.

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
Kurse beats the hell out of him. I'm shocked anybody thinks otherwise. Ok
How many times stronger than Thor do you have to be in order to 2 shot Hercules while holding back? 2x, 3x,...10x?

Now do you think Kurse can two shot Hercules while holding back? Hell do you think he can 2 shot him with all his might?

Damborgson
Originally posted by leonidas
bolt has really sort of had hulk's number a couple times i think....

He's got consistent, irrefutable wins on savage Hulk. 3 ko's in a row. All of them pretty bitchin.

abhilegend
He's got consistent, irrefutable wins on savage Hulk. 3 ko's in a row. All of them pretty bitchin.
Black bolt has the best record against hulk among heroes followed by Namor who has fought hulk about two dozen times with 2 wins and 0 losses.

Horrificus
Ok
How many times stronger than Thor do you have to be in order to 2 shot Hercules while holding back? 2x, 3x,...10x?

Now do you think Kurse can two shot Hercules while holding back? Hell do you think he can 2 shot him with all his might? He wasn't holding back. That was a lie. As a matter of fact, Hulk was on steroids and angel dust, he was trying so hard. big grin

And, yes, "Final Stage Kurse" could possibly 2 shot Herc.

carver9
Black Bolt record PERIOD is almost unmatched. If he fought current Hulk, he would get wasted.

Horrificus
Black Bolt record PERIOD is almost unmatched. If he fought current Hulk, he would get wasted. how did bb win in the past?

carver9
how did bb win in the past?

Voice and I THINK he took him out with the Master Blow. Namor did the same but the sad thing is, with current showings, Namor admitted on panel he didn't stand a chance against Hulk. WWH also fought a direct replica of Black Bolt and stomped him. That Black Bolt was so similar to the real Bolt that he fooled some of the smartest beings on the planet.

Branlor Swift
Voice and I THINK he took him out with the Master Blow. Namor did the same but the sad thing is, with current showings, Namor admitted on panel he didn't stand a chance against Hulk. WWH also fought a direct replica of Black Bolt and stomped him. That Black Bolt was so similar to the real Bolt that he fooled some of the smartest beings on the planet. That Black Bolt was using his voice on Xavier and didn't even KO him

IIRC

Horrificus
OK, now I remember. I think I made a comment in a thread about changing the name of that move, to something beside "Master Blow". laughing gets me every time.

h1a8
He wasn't holding back. That was a lie. As a matter of fact, Hulk was on steroids and angel dust, he was trying so hard. big grin

And, yes, "Final Stage Kurse" could possibly 2 shot Herc.

Final Stage Kurse can't 2 shot Thor though (who's arguably Herc's physical equal).

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
That Black Bolt was using his voice on Xavier and didn't even KO him

IIRC

The real Bolt used his voice against the fantastic four and other hero's and it didn't even phase them. Professor X enduring it (just like he endured the Phoenix flame from an enraged Cyclops before his death) doesn't take away from what I said. By the way, stop getting offline for months.

Branlor Swift
The real Bolt used his voice against the fantastic four and other hero's and it didn't even phase them. Professor X enduring it (just like he endured the Phoenix flame from an enraged Cyclops before his death) doesn't take away from what I said. By the way, stop getting offline for months. He blew them away and they were scared they were going to die.
So did Scarlet Witch, because Cyke was holding back to give him one last chance indicated by "Last chance Charles"

The BB Skrull was just a Skrull at the end of the day. Inferior.

I went back to work. Just like I'm going to go back in a couple days. I'll send you spread buttcheek pics to tide you over

carver9
@Bran...

I don't think using Chuck is a good reference for your judgment, that's all...unless you think PX durability>>>WWH and we both know that ain't true. Wasn't that the same black Bolt that whispered against Sentry as well?

Lol...WTF. What in the hell.

Damborgson
Bendis baby. He had that skrull bolt open up a hole into another dimension with that voice in the same volume. >_>

Branlor Swift
@Bran...

I don't think using Chuck is a good reference for your judgment, that's all...unless you think PX durability>>>WWH and we both know that ain't true. Wasn't that the same black Bolt that whispered against Sentry as well?

Lol...WTF. What in the hell. PX was written way too high in AVX to make an accurate comparison to his previous "I can't ****ing walk" stage. Guy goes from not being able to walk anywhere and stairs being the death of him to him nigh laughing at half the Phoenix Force. AVX Chuck would have solo'd all the main events in the last 10 years on Earth.

BB was replaced after Silent War, IIRC.

DTM
Ok

Now do you think Kurse can two shot Hercules while holding back? Hell do you think he can 2 shot him with all his might?

Who 2-shotted Hercules, WWHulk?? No he didnt, Hercules wasnt even fighting back, on purpose, when Hulk was pounding on him, and Herc was never KOed during that time either.

Horrificus
Bendis baby. He had that skrull bolt open up a hole into another dimension with that voice in the same volume. >_> The Skrulls really know how to make 'em! Years ago, the Silver Surfer came up against the Skrull version of himself and got his shiny a$$ handed to him brutally. The Skrull Surfer kicked the hell out of him.

Dampyre
Anyone know when the last time Kurse knocked out Thor was? I don't. The idea that he's just going to beat the hUlk down with a few punches is silly.

JuggernautMania
Kurse stomps.

Insane Titan
Kurse wins

guy222
Taking the Hulkster

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Kurse wins Kurse can't two shot Thor and thus Hercules. WWH can while holding back.

WWH gets stronger, Kurse doesn't
WWH has a HF, Kurse doesn't

zopzop
Kurse can't two shot Thor and thus Hercules. WWH can while holding back.

thumb up

guy222
Truth

JuggernautMania
Kurse can't two shot Thor and thus Hercules. WWH can while holding back.

ABC logic? WWH two shotted a hercules that didnt want to fight =\= taking out thor. specially with the fact thor has much better damage soak in fights than hercules. and again hercules didnt fight back and wasnt even in a fight more and he still wasnt knocked out very dumb logic.

it doesnt matter because kurse is not effected by physical force he needs iron to hurt him. WWH can be stronger (which he isnt) than kurse and he still will lose. i laugh at you if you believe WWH is more than 4 times stronger than thor.

Stoic
WW Hulk's hands are tied, and can not go into world breaker mode. He loses under forum rules. However if this was the World Breaker, he'd beat the living mess out of Kurse.

carver9
WWH wins every freaking time.

Stoic

I'm sorry but how, and when did he exhibit the kind of strength that it would take to beat a guy with 4x Thor strength? In a comic I think he would, because he wouldn't be limited to peak WW Hulk levels, but not in this forum, under the rules that were passed concerning him. Get used to it.

JuggernautMania

how can WWH hurt kurse when kurse is imune to physical damage and can be hurt by either magic or iron?

JBL
Final Stage Kurse can't 2 shot Thor though (who's arguably Herc's physical equal). If not for powerpack, kurse was going to do to thor what hundreds of super powerfuls foes failed to do...... Kill him and beta ray bill.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm sorry but how, and when did he exhibit the kind of strength that it would take to beat a guy with 4x Thor strength? In a comic I think he would, because he wouldn't be limited to peak WW Hulk levels, but not in this forum, under the rules that were passed concerning him. Get used to it.

Thor has stalemated this same Kurse in a fist fight...actually had an advantage against him. Then, WWH just appeared stronger to me.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
how can WWH hurt kurse when kurse is imune to physical damage and can be hurt by either magic or iron? He isnt immune to physical damage erm

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by iceman24567
He isnt immune to physical damage erm

if you didnt know by now then i will be the one to tell you. kurse is imune to physical damage unless iron or magic are involved.

bbrem123
WWH does no better then Thor does

carver9
if you didnt know by now then i will be the one to tell you. kurse is imune to physical damage unless iron or magic are involved.

Is that why Thor physically beat the hell out of him with nothing but his fist and ended it by picking him up and throwing him off of a cliff.?

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123

laughing out loud

zopzop
Originally posted by bbrem123
laughing

You seem to be forgetting that WWH can amp his physical stats (strength, stamina, durability, healing factor) with no apparent limit. Thor can't. See the difference?

bbrem123
laughing

You seem to be forgetting that WWH can amp his physical stats (strength, stamina, durability, healing factor) with no apparent limit. Thor can't. See the difference? oh because WWH as all the powers Thor does too...

Fail

abhilegend
Is that why Thor physically beat the hell out of him with nothing but his fist and ended it by picking him up and throwing him off of a cliff.?
facepalm

When did that happen carter? Kurse beat the shit out of Thor with the belt of strength i.e. a Thor who was twice as strong as normal.

abhilegend
laughing

You seem to be forgetting that WWH can amp his physical stats (strength, stamina, durability, healing factor) with no apparent limit. Thor can't. See the difference?
That's why a weakened Thor beat an AMPED WWH?

-Pr-
Guys, might want to re-read those, you know... Rules.

zopzop
That's why a weakened Thor beat an AMPED WWH?
"Amped" my @$$, Spiderwoman did more damage than Thor did vs that "amped" Hulk. confused

abhilegend
"Amped" my @$$, Spiderwoman did more damage than Thor did vs that "amped" Hulk. confused
And he was stated to be amped in the very comic where Jessica harmed him.

http://i.imgur.com/S9BsQk8.jpg

"An asgardian hammer turns a normal person to the mighty Thor, what does it do to someone like Hulk?"

Its not Jessica's fault Hulk is a pussy.

iceman24567
if you didnt know by now then i will be the one to tell you. kurse is imune to physical damage unless iron or magic are involved. Except he isnt immune and its spelled IMMUNE

carver9
facepalm

When did that happen carter? Kurse beat the shit out of Thor with the belt of strength i.e. a Thor who was twice as strong as normal.

Not that fight.

abhilegend
Not that fight.
Then which fight? Because Kurse has only two fights with Thor.

carver9

"An asgardian hammer turns a normal person to the mighty Thor, what does it do to someone like Hulk?"

'Original Hulk' was also stated. There was nothing Original about WWH.

DarkSaint85
Because people in Marvel didn't call him WWH, its a forum designation....

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Because people in Marvel didn't call him WWH, its a forum designation....

They didn't call him Original either. What does Original mean to you? If I said, that is the Original Spiderman. What Spiderman would you think of?

DarkSaint85
Means the one that's not Venom.

Wait, however. Doesn't 'original' Hulk have feats far superior to WWH?

abhilegend
Seriously? They showed Green Scar and Red She-Hulk and then hulk picking up the hammer. Hulk was ridiculously amped and still couldn't beat Thor.

Puny green man is puny.

zopzop

Some "amp". It's not Hulk's fault that Serpent's "amp" was garbage and actually decreased his durability to the point where a low meta was tearing him apart. thumb down

And what does that say about Thor? He put everything he had into a Mjolnir strike and barely drew blood! laughing

abhilegend
Some "amp". It's not Hulk's fault that Serpent's "amp" was garbage and actually decreased his durability to the point where a low meta was tearing him apart. thumb down

And what does that say about Thor? He put everything he had into a Mjolnir strike and barely drew blood! laughing
Or that Hulk is just that shitty? Thing with the same amp in the previous issue beat the shit out of Rulk.

Eh, he knocked him clear out of the atmosphere and at least flash KOED him. That's more than Hulk could do with a huge amp.

erm

DarkSaint85

Well, it's an upgrade from when a street level character was slashing him evil face

zopzop
Or that Hulk is just that shitty? Thing with the same amp in the previous issue beat the shit out of Rulk.

Eh, he knocked him clear out of the atmosphere and at least flash KOED him. That's more than Hulk could do with a huge amp.

erm
Wasn't Rulk on a jobbing streak that remains unbroken even today? Also Rulk wasn't fighting back using his full power set and Modok even mentioned this. So that's twice as embarrassing for "amped" Thing.

Yeah he flash KOed him and didn't even break skin! Meanwhile Spiderwoman was tearing him up something fierce. So Spiderwoman did more damage to an "amped" Hulk than Thor did. Some amp.
laughing

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, it's an upgrade from when a street level character was slashing him evil face
I know you're not talking about Wolverine? Those claws have drawn blood from almost every brick they've been pitted against.

DarkSaint85
Wasn't Rulk on a jobbing streak that remains unbroken even today? Also Rulk wasn't fighting back using his full power set and Modok even mentioned this. So that's twice as embarrassing for "amped" Thing.

Yeah he flash KOed him and didn't even break skin! Meanwhile Spiderwoman was tearing him up something fierce. So Spiderwoman did more damage to an "amped" Hulk than Thor did. Some amp.
laughing

I know you're not talking about Wolverine? Those claws have drawn blood from almost every brick they've been pitted against.

I was only kidding. But OG-flavour Hulk, which is supposedly the Hulk who picked up the hammer, has better feats than WWH. Plus, doesn't he have a dynamic strength which makes it all moot?

So if Nul got angry enough, he could also go WBH?

abhilegend

laughing

Under Bendis? No. Just two issues before he took a blast from PG Hood and got up before either Thor or Namor. He also took a fierce thrashing from PG Hood and wasn't even KOED. Thing straight up owned his ass with the same ****ing AMP which Thor wasn't able to do even while Rulk wasn't even fighting back. So the AMP was substantial, anybody thinking it reduced Hulk's durability is eating paint chips.

Bendis had Thanos pierced by Clint's arrows and Luke Cage oneshot Thing and Vision. You obviously don't know how his writing works.

carver9
Then which fight? Because Kurse has only two fights with Thor.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse05486.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse06.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse08488.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse09.jpg

abhilegend
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse05486.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse06.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse08488.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse09.jpg
And what does it shows other than Thor was a huge underdog who got a moment of resolve to show? Kurse was stated to be more than twice as strong as Thor.

carver9
And what does it shows other than Thor was a huge underdog who got a moment of resolve to show? Kurse was stated to be more than twice as strong as Thor.

And Thor physically worked him. Don't deny what your eyes is seeing because of hate.

abhilegend
And Thor physically worked him. Don't deny what your eyes is seeing because of hate.
Wut? Where did he even harm him?

JuggernautMania

Thor never ever defeated kurse in H2H. kurse was not hurt by those hits but it doesnt mean he will be just standing like a statue and tanking them like thor is some feeb. hell jugegrnaut when hit by hulk is flying left and right, but does he really hurt? the answer is no. one can be off balanced by the energy and momentum of the hit however it does not eman he is hurt. kurse is imune to physical damage and thats a fact. thor never beat kurse physically.

carver9
Wut? Where did he even harm him?

Are you looking for Blood ABHI (lol). Again, look at the fight. Thor CLEARLY had the advantage to the point that he was able to pick Kurse up and throw him like a rag doll. Blood isn't an indication of someone losing or not, you should know this ABHI.

carver9
Thor never ever defeated kurse in H2H. kurse was not hurt by those hits but it doesnt mean he will be just standing like a statue and tanking them like thor is some feeb. hell jugegrnaut when hit by hulk is flying left and right, but does he really hurt? the answer is no. one can be off balanced by the energy and momentum of the hit however it does not eman he is hurt. kurse is imune to physical damage and thats a fact. thor never beat kurse physically.

Like i said, Thor physicallly dominated Kurse to the point Kurse was unable to do anything. Lol at you bringing up Juggernaut not being harmed by Hulk. Hulk completely knocks the wind out of Juggernaut with a couple of blows to the point that he was laid out on the ground holding his stomach.

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/Hulk3389/media/comic%20book%20scans/juggslayout.jpg.html

Let ABHI handle this, your help (non help) isn't needed.

abhilegend
Are you looking for Blood ABHI (lol). Again, look at the fight. Thor CLEARLY had the advantage to the point that he was able to pick Kurse up and throw him like a rag doll. Blood isn't an indication of someone losing or not, you should know this ABHI.
Ms Marvel was able to throw Nul around like nothing too.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8212060/Av_15_Oroboros_CPS_026.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8212061/Av_15_Oroboros_CPS_027.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8212062/Av_15_Oroboros_CPS_028.jpg.html

Ms Marvel ****ing worked an amped WWH with twice stopping his hammer strike.

mmm

JuggernautMania
Like i said, Thor physicallly dominated Kurse to the point Kurse was unable to do anything. Lol at you bringing up Juggernaut not being harmed by Hulk. Hulk completely knocks the wind out of Juggernaut with a couple of blows to the point that he was laid out on the ground holding his stomach.

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/Hulk3389/media/comic%20book%20scans/juggslayout.jpg.html

Let ABHI handle this, your help (non help) isn't needed.

thats a lie and you should get banned for lying like that left and right. thor did not physically dominate kurse nor did he ever was able to beat kurse physically.
kurse was destroying thor, only hit that worked on kurse was the one with mjolnir, yes kurse can be hurt by metal and there is metal in thors hammer. other than that thor just lifted him up so? it proves that thor can lift kurse? yeah i knew that since kurse probably weights less than 100 tons genius.

you like to wank thor a lot, how is it that you dont know jack shit about his enemies? i get it you dont read thor so much, you just like to bark "thor" "thor" to show you are with rage and ODG. Lol little puppet.

carver9
Ms Marvel was able to throw Nul around like nothing too.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8212060/Av_15_Oroboros_CPS_026.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8212061/Av_15_Oroboros_CPS_027.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8212062/Av_15_Oroboros_CPS_028.jpg.html

Ms Marvel ****ing worked an amped WWH with twice stopping his hammer strike.

mmm

I don't have a problem with her working Nul (lol). Hell, Spider Woman did more damage to Nul than what Thor did during this fight. Hawkeye owned him as well. Just like Konvikt knocked the wind out of Superman, we didn't see any blood there as well, but we know he was hurt.

carver9
thats a lie and you should get banned for lying like that left and right. thor did not physically dominate kurse nor did he ever was able to beat kurse physically.
kurse was destroying thor, only hit that worked on kurse was the one with mjolnir, yes kurse can be hurt by metal and there is metal in thors hammer. other than that thor just lifted him up so? it proves that thor can lift kurse? yeah i knew that since kurse probably weights less than 100 tons genius.

you like to wank thor a lot, how is it that you dont know jack shit about his enemies? i get it you dont read thor so much, you just like to bark "thor" "thor" to show you are with rage and ODG. Lol little puppet.

You're on ignore.

abhilegend
I don't have a problem with her working Nul (lol). Hell, Spider Woman did more damage to Nul than what Thor did during this fight. Hawkeye owned him as well. Just like Konvikt knocked the wind out of Superman, we didn't see any blood there as well, but we know he was hurt.
You should've since it was specified that Nul was an extremely amped up WWH. Its not unusual for characters to lift and toss people way stronger than they are. Kurse only weighs 1000 pounds, Thor pushed him and lifted him from behind. That's it. Kurse wasn't remotely harmed.

Also laughing out loud @ bringing up Superman and Konvikt. Face it, WWH was around Thor level strength and Kurse walks the shit on those opponents. Hell he nearly killed BRB with just a few strikes.

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Secret Wars 2 #6

Kurse arrives in New york and mistakes Beta Ray Bill for Thor and attack hims.

http://img135.imagevenue.com/loc1117/th_91053_Secret_Wars_II_006-14_122_1117lo.jpg http://img149.imagevenue.com/loc1023/th_91059_Secret_Wars_II_006-15_122_1023lo.jpg

Bill escaped death at the hands of Kurse by reverting to his humanoid form he no longer resembles Thor so Kurse no longer has any interest in him.

http://img221.imagevenue.com/loc5/th_91261_Secret_Wars_II_006-17_122_5lo.jpg

carver9
You should've since it was specified that Nul was an extremely amped up WWH. Its not unusual for characters to lift and toss people way stronger than they are. Kurse only weighs 1000 pounds, Thor pushed him and lifted him from behind. That's it. Kurse wasn't remotely harmed.

Also laughing out loud @ bringing up Superman and Konvikt. Face it, WWH was around Thor level strength and Kurse walks the shit on those opponents. Hell he nearly killed BRB with just a few strikes.

I'm not concerned about a mind controlled Original, average Hulk being beaten or harmed by anyone. It doesn't count against the character. He was fighting the entire time against his possession anyways.

Hhhhhmmmm, your four times stronger than Thor argument hold weight. Look at him overpowering Thor during an arm lock.

no expression

abhilegend
I'm not concerned about a mind controlled Original, average Hulk being beaten or harmed by anyone. It doesn't count against the character. He was fighting the entire time against his possession anyways.

Hhhhhmmmm, your four times stronger than Thor argument hold weight. Look at him overpowering Thor during an arm lock.

no expression
You should. Whether he was fighting it or not he was extremely amped up and still lost to Thor.

Thor has overpowered Odin in strength lock, Superman has locked hands with Imperiex powered Brainiac 13 and actually overpowered a being with the combined strength of every JLA member EVER, including Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman etc. Its those crazy scenes which make no sense. Even in that scan Kurse was stated to be more than twice as strong. So Thor=2xThor?

mmm

abhilegend
And look at how easily Thor with the belt of strength overpowers Kurse.

http://imageshack.us/a/img689/2124/mt36309.th.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img809/5810/mt36310.th.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img407/3431/mt36312.th.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img14/5783/mt36313.th.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img707/2420/mt36314.th.jpg

Since Thor can stalemate Kurse in strength, he should beat the shit out of Kurse with twice the strength, shouldn't he carver? Now tell me, is WWH twice as strong as Thor?

carver9
You should. Whether he was fighting it or not he was extremely amped up and still lost to Thor.

Thor has overpowered Odin in strength lock, Superman has locked hands with Imperiex powered Brainiac 13 and actually overpowered a being with the combined strength of every JLA member EVER, including Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman etc. Its those crazy scenes which make no sense. Even in that scan Kurse was stated to be more than twice as strong. So Thor=2xThor?

mmm

What made Hulk WWH? How did he remain at that powerful state?

Lol...what does that have to do with Thor stalemating Kurse in an arm lock? ABHI, you don't like people making excuses about Superman, stop doing it to Thor and move on.

carver9
And look at how easily Thor with the belt of strength overpowers Kurse.

http://imageshack.us/a/img689/2124/mt36309.th.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img809/5810/mt36310.th.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img407/3431/mt36312.th.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img14/5783/mt36313.th.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img707/2420/mt36314.th.jpg

Since Thor can stalemate Kurse in strength, he should beat the shit out of Kurse with twice the strength, shouldn't he carver? Now tell me, is WWH twice as strong as Thor?

The scans i provided is their latest fight.

How strong is WWH, ABHI?.

abhilegend
What made Hulk WWH? How did he remain at that powerful state?

Lol...what does that have to do with Thor stalemating Kurse in an arm lock? ABHI, you don't like people making excuses about Superman, stop doing it to Thor and move on.
He lost his wife and started crying.

And in the same fight Kurse was stated to be several times stronger than Thor.Originally posted by carver9
The scans i provided is their latest fight.

How strong is WWH, ABHI?.
Nah, their latest fight was in Thor 32 where Kurse was stomping Thor under his feet.

Little bit stronger than Thor. Even Pak stated that Thor hits almost as hard as Hulk.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/WWHStrikingPower14620.jpg

So a little bit stronger than Thor.

Tornatic
Originally posted by Dampyre
I think Marvel has made it pretty clear these days that the Hulk is stronger than Thor, even at his average fighting levels. Didn't Hulk recently one-shot Thor by grabbing his arm and 'smashing' Thor with his own hammer?

On topic, this is a tough fight but the Hulk would eventually win. Sure, Kurse will pound on him but WWH's healing factor was insane. He'll soak up the damage, get pissed and beat Kurse down. Hell, the Savage Hulk did something similar to an Abomination that was supposedly twice as strong as he was in IH#270.

The thing is Kurse durability is off the charts too. He basically can't be killed unless you find iron his weakness. Without that this would probably just be a stalemate with them slugging each other all over the place. Kurse has the advantage at the beginning he'd have to knock WWH out quick.

guy222
Hulk smashes funny looking man

Rage.Of.Olympus

Lol.

By original Hulk, they mean the Green Hulk, Bruce Banner, the first. I.e. not She-Hulk or Rulk (Who's actually called the Hulk in Bendis' book for some reason) and so on.

I can't believe I even have to explain this. facepalm

You mean Bendis? The same writer who could easily have metas tearing apart Thanos?

The Hulk was amped. The intention was clear. However, Hulk fans are so use to Pak, that they expect Green Scar with an amp one-shotting Galactus or some shit. That's not how comics work.

Seriously, how is this even a debate? Under FRACTION (The writer who wrote the Thor/Nul fight) had the Nul entity, by itself, as a Hulk level creature. THAT should be far more relevant then some Bendis jobbing in a tie-in book.

Thor, while wounded, after going through the wringer, took on a massively amped Thing and Hulk. And won. This was the intention of the writer and that much was made clear in the comics. Trying to deny that is just typical battle board bullshit.

You need to learn to deal with this Carver.

carver9
He lost his wife and started crying.

And in the same fight Kurse was stated to be several times stronger than Thor.
Nah, their latest fight was in Thor 32 where Kurse was stomping Thor under his feet.

Little bit stronger than Thor. Even Pak stated that Thor hits almost as hard as Hulk.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/WWHStrikingPower14620.jpg

So a little bit stronger than Thor.

So how did WWH keep his power at a certain level. What kept WWH power level going?

And in that same fight, Thor stalemated Kurse in a arm lock up.

Lol...that was a sparring with two friends. Then it's a good ft since Hulk, even during a sparring match, can throw blows more powerful than Mjlonir.

So, how strong is WWH?

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You mean Bendis? The same writer who could easily have metas tearing apart Thanos?

The Hulk was amped. The intention was clear. However, Hulk fans are so use to Pak, that they expect Green Scar with an amp one-shotting Galactus or some shit. That's not how comics work.

Seriously, how is this even a debate? Under FRACTION (The writer who wrote the Thor/Nul fight) had the Nul entity, by itself, as a Hulk level creature. THAT should be far more relevant then some Bendis jobbing in a tie-in book.

Thor, while wounded, after going through the wringer, took on a massively amped Thing and Hulk. And won. This was the intention of the writer and that much was made clear in the comics. Trying to deny that is just typical battle board bullshit.

Calling it an amp is ridiculous seeing as how he did NOTHING worth mentioning with said "amp" that WWH or even Savage Hulk couldn't have done.

carver9
Calling it an amp is ridiculous seeing as how he did NOTHING worth mentioning with said "amp" that WWH or even Savage Hulk couldn't have done.

thumb up

zopzop
thumb up
Ignore the haters Carver. WWH got this even without weakness exploit. With weakness exploit it's horrific spite in WWH's favor.

Branlor Swift
So can I say WWH wasn't amped then considering he didn't do anything Savage couldn't do?

zopzop
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
So can I say WWH wasn't amped then considering he didn't do anything Savage couldn't do?
You could but you'd be wrong and this topic is already boring the hell out of me, so..... Believe what you will.

Branlor Swift
You could but you'd be wrong and this topic is already boring the hell out of me, so..... Believe what you will. I could just like you're saying he wasn't amped. We'd both be retardedly wrong though

**** facts though. WWH was Savage level and Kurse would destroy that level

iceman24567

you like to wank thor a lot, how is it that you dont know jack shit about his enemies? i get it you dont read thor so much, you just like to bark "thor" "thor" to show you are with rage and ODG. Lol little puppet. Horrible and you are still spouting that Kurse being immune to physical damage garbage

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol.

By original Hulk, they mean the Green Hulk, Bruce Banner, the first. I.e. not She-Hulk or Rulk (Who's actually called the Hulk in Bendis' book for some reason) and so on.

I can't believe I even have to explain this. facepalm

I never said he didn't beat Hulk, he fought smart and bfred him. I don't consider that version of Hulk to be anywhere close to WWH for a lot of reasons that has already been discussed.

Epicurus
But why just stop at that? I mean, let's go a bit further and claim that being possessed by the Nul entity was a downgrade for WWH. roll eyes (sarcastic)

In fact, considering your past track record, it's fairly likely that you would end up supporting this theory as well.thumb down

What an idiot.laughing out loud

zopzop
Originally posted by Epicurus
But why just stop at that? I mean, let's go a bit further and claim that being possessed by the Nul entity was a downgrade for WWH. roll eyes (sarcastic)

In fact, considering your past track record, it's fairly likely that you would end up supporting this theory as well.thumb down

What an idiot.laughing out loud
Should have done this months ago.

/Ignore

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>