Abraham Lincoln vs 3 Terminators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
Abraham Lincoln : vampire hunter vs 3 T-800's

Abraham is armed with his axe.
Who wins.

the ninjak
I imagine the T800's only are using their fists? And this model was pretty much Arnie from T2? And the one from Salvation?

What did Lincoln do to deserve such an honor?

I remember him smashing a tree apart. Killing a bunch of vamps. T800s aren't unstoppable but what did he do to show he can compromise these guys?

juggerman
Originally posted by the ninjak
T800s aren't unstoppable but what did he do to show he can compromise these guys?

Much more than John or Sarah Connor ever did that's for damn sure. But 3 is probably overkill

the ninjak
Originally posted by juggerman
Much more than John or Sarah Connor ever did that's for damn sure. But 3 is probably overkill

I honestly believe if Sarah and John were in this fight against Lincoln.
With the firepower John and Sarah had access to. They would probably have a decent chance of a win.

juggerman
I honestly believe if Sarah and John were in this fight against Lincoln.
With the firepower John and Sarah had access to. They would probably have a decent chance of a win.

I just meant physically. The Terminators were riddled with PIS in the movies and had they not been Sarah would have probably been killed in one and certainly killed in 2. Put Lincoln in the Terminator series with modern and future weapons and Skynet gets dropped much earlier

the ninjak
Originally posted by juggerman
I just meant physically. The Terminators were riddled with PIS in the movies and had they not been Sarah would have probably been killed in one and certainly killed in 2. Put Lincoln in the Terminator series with modern and future weapons and Skynet gets dropped much earlier

I just want feats of a vampire hunting Lincoln showing feats of defeating 3 Terminators, from specifically T2 and Salvation with just the axe with a bullet to shoot from it.

marwash22
Lincoln splintered that tree (it's not even fair to say he chopped it in half) early on in the movie, but throughout the rest of the movie, that "power" was never used again. He displayed no feats of strength or speed that suggests he can defeat a terminator.

fancy ax wielding is all he has.

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22

What else do you need!?

marwash22
a prayer.

the ninjak
Originally posted by marwash22
Lincoln splintered that tree (it's not even fair to say he chopped it in half) early on in the movie, but throughout the rest of the movie, that "power" was never used again. He displayed no feats of strength or speed that suggests he can defeat a terminator.

The original T-101 model survived an exploding truck!!!
Only the artificial flesh on its exoskeleton got incinerated.

And only plastic explosives could compromise its frame.

If Lincoln's strikes = plastic explosives then I'm all ears.

For the later models of Terminators were much more durable.

In particular the T800s. They will walk through everything Lincoln has to offer.

juggerman
The original T-101 model survived an exploding truck!!!
Only the artificial flesh on its exoskeleton got incinerated.

And only plastic explosives could compromise its frame.

If Lincoln's strikes = plastic explosives then I'm all ears.

For the later models of Terminators were much more durable.

In particular the T800s. They will walk through everything Lincoln has to offer.

Arnold in 1 was a T-800

the ninjak
Freakin model numbers get frakin confusing.

juggerman
Freakin model numbers get frakin confusing.

I agree. I thought Arnold was a 101 and was so confused when they had him as the 800 model in Salvation. I had to research all that crap sad

Robtard
In the first film Reese says "Cyberdyne Systems Model 101", which is a reference to the human mold/skin, ie Arnold's face and body is the 'CSM 101' designation. The T-800 desgination refers to the model of combat chassis (endoskeleton).

So in T1 & T2 it's a CSM 101 on a T-800 skeleton

In T3, it's a CSM 101 (still Arnold's face/body) on a T-850 skeleton

the ninjak
Ahhhh gotcha thumb up

Robtard
Though it's confusing, as Arnold in T3 says he's a "T-101" at some point, but that's probably just a combo reference.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.