trafalgar law vs minato namikaze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
all have standard equipment
fight at sabaody archipelago
law post timeskip

AuraAngel
Law takes his heart and squish.

Luffygear4
lol, i just read that he can teleport inside of his room, that completely takes away minatos only advantage, jumping around like a monkey...

Q99
He needs to target him to de-heart him smile

Originally posted by Luffygear4
lol, i just read that he can teleport inside of his room, that completely takes away minatos only advantage, jumping around like a monkey...

Nah, Law's teleporting around isn't as quick.

Luffygear4
but not only can he make 2 rooms at once, but he can make the range and size gigantic. 1 cut is all traffy needs.

Q99
Originally posted by Luffygear4
but not only can he make 2 rooms at once, but he can make the range and size gigantic. 1 cut is all traffy needs.

Sure, but Minato still moves around faster. If he just teleports every time Law swings his sword, he can evade pretty well.

I mean, I think Law can win, but Minato has some advantages and it wouldn't surprise me if he got a rasengan hit in.

Luffygear4
Originally posted by Q99
Sure, but Minato still moves around faster. If he just teleports every time Law swings his sword, he can evade pretty well.

I mean, I think Law can win, but Minato has some advantages and it wouldn't surprise me if he got a rasengan hit in.

but remember, law could be looking the other way when he swings his sword, if your in his room your getting cut...

Rikudo sennin
Why don't we wait till Minato shows feats from a fight that wasn't 1 min?

NemeBro
Why did you bump a month old thread to say that?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why did you bump a month old thread to say that?

I don't know why but to this day I laugh at nearly everything you say even when you're not making an attempt to be humorous. Never change and I mean all of this with absolutely no sarcasm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.