toriko vs franky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
current versions of both tho i am not caught up in toriko, they both have blue hair and i would like to see who would win.

Esomark
Toriko's too strong for Franky or pretty much any One Piece character in general to take on. His strongest Kugi Punch split a mountain in two and his Leg Knife can literally slice a huge canyon-like fissure in the Earth.

Q99
Yea, Toriko's uber.

Esomark
Yeah, and even then, he's still not as powerful as his buddy Zebra. I also hear others say even Coco and Sani are stronger than Toriko but I'm not sure why. They seem more or less equal while Zebra is just a monster compared to them.

As a whole, the verse of Toriko is above the Shounen Big Three in power but they still lose out to the crazy hax and unorthodox abilities Negima and Houshin Engi (Which also has mightier destructive power than Toriko) has. Saiyan Saga Dragon Ball characters are also still an obstacle for them as well.

Gecko4lif
Physically toriko is the 2nd strongest king

As far as overall combat strength goes he has always been the weakest

Luffygear4
but, OPverse is way faster... sad i didnt know. i have really got to catch up to toriko.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.