Superman VS Cell jr horde

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Okay I was curious to others opinions to this after having a rather interesting conversation about this at my local hobby shop.

Comic book superman located on an indestructible copy of planet earth must face an endless horde of Cell jr.
It is really about how many can he handle until it becomes to much for him and he is killed by the little blue copies.
(for example)
Round 1- VS 1x cell jr

Round 2- VS 2x cell jr

Round 3- VS 3x cell jr

So on and so on until they manage to kill him.

Can use either Pre flashpoint or new 52 superman.
I want to know how many he can take with both rest between the next round and without.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqi14n0jQY1qfi975o1_500.gif

ScreamPaste
Imho it would take approximately 199073000000000000000000 of the little blue bastards if (current) Superman was well rested. But I could be off by a fair margin.

I base this on it taking approximately that many of them to add up to the mass of the Earth.

NotAllThatEvil
12. If he doesn't get a rest in between.
With rests. About 47545754687890003253337846998654472789.
Give or take.

NemeBro
At a certain point, the sheer volume of ki blasts being hurled around will be too much, and he will weather under a fusillade of planet annihilating attacks.

When? Not sure.

Tzeentch._
2 would be too much for Supes, with or without rest.

Chozone
Considering that Gohan was able to one shot Cell Jr's in his SSJ2 form,

And no, even in his SSJ2 Form Gohan never demonstrated 1/10000 of Superman's strength or speed.

Supes kills them with ease

Zack Fair
9000 Cell Jrs are enough.

I base this on absolutely nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.