Who could give WBHulk the best fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Whom among the following below could give a raging world breaker Hulk the best fight in a pure slugfest without utilizing any other powers or DEFEAT him.

Superman-pre Dcnu
Hercules-Immortal marvel
Sentry-at his best but not voidtry
Thor-current
Silver Surfer-amp by the PC, but strength only
Red Hulk
Gladiator-full confidence and determined
Orion-berserker enraged
Black Adam-WW3
Captain Marvel-billy
Juggernaut-standard
Thanos-strength only
Doomsday-HP Version

Branlor Swift
He's either way above, or billions of times below (Adam, Thanos, Billy).

There's not one good fight to be had here

lawest9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
He's either way above, or billions of times below (Adam, Thanos, Billy).

There's not one good fight to be had here There are plenty of good fights to be had here, what puts Billy and Adam above Superman, Hp Doomsday and a few others?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by lawest9
There are plenty of good fights to be had here, what puts Billy and Adam above Superman, Hp Doomsday and a few others? WB Hulk would absolutely trash everyone here in a pure slugfest easily except the ones I named.

By being generally way more powerful

carver9
There are plenty of good fights to be had here, what puts Billy and Adam above Superman, Hp Doomsday and a few others?

confused WTF

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
confused WTF evil face

Diesldude
There are many here that will win straight up. There are also a few here who would wipe the floor with green puss.

lawest9
Originally posted by Diesldude
There are many here that will win straight up. There are also a few here who would wipe the floor with green puss. Thank you, my point exactly.

Naija boy
WBH would take any of them pretty handily in a slugfest.lol @ anyone in that list wiping the floor with him

carver9
Diesldude is a hater but he's my buddy though.

Branlor Swift
Diesldude is a hater but he's my buddy though. Would you give him a handjob if he needed it?

lawest9
Diesldude is a hater but he's my buddy though. Yeap........because he's AGREEING with you.

carver9
Would you give him a handjob if he needed it?

laughing out loud WTF

Branlor Swift
If say, Ddude was being poisoned by his semen and it weakened him to a point where he couldn't get it out of his system, would you beat it out of him in a life or death situation?

Serious question. Please respond

abhilegend
If say, Ddude was being poisoned by his semen and it weakened him to a point where he couldn't get it out of his system, would you beat it out of him in a life or death situation?

Serious question. Please respond
Of course he would do it. After all he's Carter: Breaker of Men.

Diesldude
I have enough girls that willingly will suck the "poison" out. Carvers "help" isn't needed.

h1a8
Whom among the following below could give a raging world breaker Hulk the best fight in a pure slugfest without utilizing any other powers or DEFEAT him.

Superman-pre Dcnu
Hercules-Immortal marvel
Thor-current
Red Hulk
Orion-berserker enraged
Black Adam-WW3
Captain Marvel-billy
Juggernaut-standard
Thanos-strength only
Doomsday-HP Version No one can.

h1a8
Actually Sentry at his best gives the best fight but still loses.

Mindset
Herc.

Horrificus
Thanos
Juggernaut
Black Adam

h1a8
Juggernaut can't be hurt but doesn't have the strength to hurt Hulk.
Thanos would get creamed fast.
Sentry (at his best) lasts the longest.

carver9
You could team a lot of these people up and they would still get worked.

lawest9
Bump.

Cogito

Please clarify "without utilizing any other powers".

For example,

Can Superman and co. use super speed?
Can Juggernaut use his invulnerability?
Can Doomsday use his healing factor? Can he adapt?

etc.

lawest9
Originally posted by Cogito
Please clarify "without utilizing any other powers".

For example,

Can Superman and co. use super speed?
Can Juggernaut use his invulnerability?
Can Doomsday use his healing factor? Can he adapt?

etc. All physical based powers only like strength, speed, durability and fighting skill. No flying or energy manip, telepathy.

Cogito
H/P Doomsday performs best, then.

lawest9
H/P Doomsday performs best, then. Defeats him maybe?

yaadaveyaa
sentry already stalemated him id say surfer as well but without his powers other then just his str he'd lose pretty bad

Batman-Prime
All physical based powers only like strength, speed, durability and fighting skill. No flying or energy manip, telepathy.

Superman-pre Dcnu - Similar Strength, better Invulnerability, far superior speed, wins.
Hercules-Immortal marvel, with a kick to the nuts a nice fight, but he loses
Sentry-at his best but not voidtry - A good and long fight, with his speed he might get a draw
Thor-current - One shot win for Hulk
Silver Surfer-amp by the PC, but strength only - Hulk works for it but wins
Red Hulk - with LF Rulk, else Hulk
Gladiator-full confidence and determined - Stalemate due to speed
Orion-berserker enraged - Orion is faster and the better fighter, draw
Black Adam-WW3 - Adam wins, fatality
Captain Marvel-billy - CM
Juggernaut-standard - Stalemate, neither can put the other down
Thanos-strength only - Hulk, except with amping fists, then Thanos gets a chance
Doomsday-HP Version - HP DD wins, easier then everyone else here

Diesldude
Good post. Giving H/P DD much lacking credit. thumb up

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman-pre Dcnu - Similar Strength, better Invulnerability, far superior speed, wins.
Hercules-Immortal marvel, with a kick to the nuts a nice fight, but he loses
Sentry-at his best but not voidtry - A good and long fight, with his speed he might get a draw
Thor-current - One shot win for Hulk
Silver Surfer-amp by the PC, but strength only - Hulk works for it but wins
Red Hulk - with LF Rulk, else Hulk
Gladiator-full confidence and determined - Stalemate due to speed
Orion-berserker enraged - Orion is faster and the better fighter, draw
Black Adam-WW3 - Adam wins, fatality
Captain Marvel-billy - CM
Juggernaut-standard - Stalemate, neither can put the other down
Thanos-strength only - Hulk, except with amping fists, then Thanos gets a chance
Doomsday-HP Version - HP DD wins, easier then everyone else here

black adam beats hulk? i do not think so

thanos and doosmday would be the best fights.

psycho gundam
red hulk was under loeb's pen when he was humiliated by green scar/pak hulk in the climax.

thumb up got wtfpawned by a thunderclap after failing to drop hulk with a nuke punch and his power drain gimmick

wbh would clear IMO

Cogito
Defeats him maybe?

Maybe.

Doomsday (with H/P being his peak) had the ability to evolve past any means of attack. While personally I'm not going to attribute a no-limits fallacy to this ability (I think sufficient physical force could put him down, even though Superman had killed him that way in DOS), I think a lot of people on these boards underestimate DD's abilities (and some way overestimate).

He shrugged off Darkseid's Omega beams at a time period when Darkseid was no joke, one-shot Darkseid, easily defeated the Radiant, adapted to Waverider's energies, shrugged off an explosion equivalent to 1,000,000 nukes, and easily manhandled an amped Superman - to the point where Superman literally never hurt him in any lasting way. He adapted to sonic weaponry instantly, was shown to have no internal organs to damage, and healed instantly when cut with an energy sword.

He was so powerful that Mother Box determined that he only way to put him down was to send him to the end of time.

Now, do I think H/P Doomsday would have manhandled Mindless ones? Absolutely. Look at what he did to Darkseid, or Superman, or a dozen Earth heroes in DOS, or hundreds of GL's pre-DOS.

Do I think H/P Doomsday would have survived the shockwave created by Hulk/Betty? Probably, yeah. Look at Umar, she wasn't phased by it.

Do I think Hulk was stronger than H/P Doomsday? Maybe. Probably. Not definitively. Are their healing abilities comparable? Yeah, I think so.

IMO, Hulk would have to be really significantly stronger than Doomsday at the onset to avoid being eventually overwhelmed. I'm not sure I see that gap.

mighty adam
Orion beats his brains in or Astro him into nothingness

black Adam beats him due to speed

superman stop with the dumb shit ain't no version of hulk beating superman period

captain marvel see black Adam case closed

sentry on paper should push his shit in but I guess its all hype

Thor no bs hulk can win too much raw power, matter control, weather control, god blasts, opening portals etc.

the rest they kinda handicapped so I guess hulk wins. Wait glads no bs or pis same as superman but abit weaker still 7\10 win tho

-Pr-
no @ orion, superman, adam or marvel.

mighty adam
Originally posted by -Pr-
no @ orion, superman, adam or marvel. you saying hulk beats them? Watttttttt.....

-Pr-
it's WBH. Completely different animal to normal Hulk.

psycho gundam
smile

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by mighty adam
Orion beats his brains in or Astro him into nothingness

black Adam beats him due to speed

superman stop with the dumb shit ain't no version of hulk beating superman period

captain marvel see black Adam case closed

sentry on paper should push his shit in but I guess its all hype

Thor no bs hulk can win too much raw power, matter control, weather control, god blasts, opening portals etc.

the rest they kinda handicapped so I guess hulk wins. Wait glads no bs or pis same as superman but abit weaker still 7\10 win tho

i know ur a dc fan and all but dont b silly superman has less then 0% chance in winning against wbh come on now same with black adam get real

Stoic
no @ orion, superman, adam or marvel.

I know right. You can kind of tell who favors who, but it has nothing to do with whether or not the character would be capable of mounting a successful assault on the Hulk at this level.

mighty adam
it's WBH. Completely different animal to normal Hulk. I didn't look at the match set UPS. There's some rules that favor hulk after all I guess the one trick pony needs help to win fights now limiting his opponents. Lol ok in a slugfest Adam stalemate due to speed same for supes CM, Orion I think he beats the trash fck heal factor helps in slugfest, glads no pis stalemate, sentry he beats, juggs stalemate. The rest he kos. Its stupid and sad tho is the hulk really that much of ass people gotta fix he's fights pathetic....

mighty adam
Originally posted by Stoic
I know right. You can kind of tell who favors who, but it has nothing to do with whether or not the character would be capable of mounting a successful assault on the Hulk at this level. these rules are dumb and most of the people kill the jolly green giant under normal rules.

Rao Kal El
H/P Doomsday performs best, then. thumb up

lawest9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
thumb up Agreed.

TheHulk
Lol some of them can give him fights but at the end of the day he can beat all of them..

lawest9
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
Lol some of them can give him fights but at the end of the day he can beat all of them..

None of them give him a fight. The guy was shrugging off punches from World Breaker she Rulk. He also laughed off that planet/moon wrecking blast.

Naija boy
WBH is very significantly stronger than any within that list but the best fight he would get would be from the speedsters who would last the longest because of their speed and ability to evade then likely Thanos due to durability.

Horrificus

Thor- at his slug-fest peak, should be able to take some wins from WBHulk.

Juggernaut-standard- could take WBH. His lack of any need to disply uber feats should not work against him. Hulk can't really hurt him and there hasn't been any limit to how strong he can become, so that is up in the air. In the shoving matches he has had with Hulk, it has been clear that Hulk's strength is not going to dominate Cain.

Thanos-strength only - His strength, durability, intelligence and experience should give it to him most of the time.

Doomsday-HP Version- This character is arguably the "silver bullet" to WBH, imho.

Horrificus
Didn't Fin Fang Foom survive a Thunder Clap from WBH?

carver9
Originally posted by Horrificus
Didn't Fin Fang Foom survive a Thunder Clap from WBH?

Don't know...he didn't show up after that until Hulk destroyed the planet. Fing Fang was amped to planetary levels anyways. To the point that the Hulks (minus WBH and She Rulk) Strange couldnt stop him.

Horrificus
I thought it was before the amp.
I gotta read it again. Then, if I am wrong, I will need some time to make something up. big grin

Horrificus
Originally posted by Naija boy
WBH is very significantly stronger than any within that list but the best fight he would get would be from the speedsters who would last the longest because of their speed and ability to evade then likely Thanos due to durability. Or, teleporters. Are there any powerful teleporters, who could, ya know, teleport back and forth at will?

carver9
I thought it was before the amp.
I gotta read it again. Then, if I am wrong, I will need some time to make something up. big grin

No...he had the amp.

Damborgson
Foom was amped the whole series. He got even stronger at the end. He was still useless but he was amped lol.

Rao Kal El
Doomsday survived an explosion of 1 million atomic bombs with out flinching, that is a planet killer, for a planet the size of earth.

The only way he was defeated way by enthropy, yes that thing that kills everything, even time trappers.

TheHulk
Lol but we all agree HOTM Hulk beats this thread?

Rao Kal El
No

Op is asking who gives the best fight on a slugfest with out using other superpowers, since this basically handicaps a lot of heroes on their power set.

I pick the one who gives the best fight since handicaped super heroes are not exiting matches.

Like opening a thread where hulk cannot use his healing factor.

And stick out tongue for thinking that

red sabre
half of this thread can beat him is they use speed.

carver9
Originally posted by red sabre
half of this thread can beat him is they use speed.

How will they even hit him when he has a OMNI field around him.? Just deal with it and move on...no one here is beating him.

red sabre
How will they even hit him when he has a OMNI field around him.? Just deal with it and move on...no one here is beating him.

by going full speed and colliding into him leaving him same way sentry left WWH

carver9
Originally posted by red sabre
by going full speed and colliding into him leaving him same way sentry left WWH

Lol at that even budging WBH. World Breaker She Rulk collided with him and it didn't even give him pause. If anything, colliding into his OMNI field will leave them open for an attack. Sigh*

lawest9
>>>>> Sigh <<<<<

Rao Kal El
HP Doomsday big grin

LeonBuco666
Base level WB hulk, any class 100+ combatant an enraged......in an out an out slugfest....doomsday maybe.... I was gonna put supes but you know that wouldn't make sense seeing as doomsday whooped him in a brawl, hm, silver surfer wouldn't, that's already been shown..the hulk would get the better of him but in all fairness the surfer would probly just be annoyed with the hulk, I seriously can't think of anyone but doomsday who could look horns with him, anyone else would either win, or lose...and maybe thor depending on which incarnation it is..oh an maybe flash...maybe not a brawl but he could dodge..circle back and keep hitting him with IMP's or would that just punch hulk of the face of the earth? I duno doomsday would be the best combatant in a brawl with WBhulk in my opinion...whoa got abit carried away there

TheHulk
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Base level WB hulk, any class 100+ combatant an enraged......in an out an out slugfest....doomsday maybe.... I was gonna put supes but you know that wouldn't make sense seeing as doomsday whooped him in a brawl, hm, silver surfer wouldn't, that's already been shown..the hulk would get the better of him but in all fairness the surfer would probly just be annoyed with the hulk, I seriously can't think of anyone but doomsday who could look horns with him, anyone else would either win, or lose...and maybe thor depending on which incarnation it is..oh an maybe flash...maybe not a brawl but he could dodge..circle back and keep hitting him with IMP's or would that just punch hulk of the face of the earth? I duno doomsday would be the best combatant in a brawl with WBhulk in my opinion...whoa got abit carried away there Are you sure you ain't Carver in a different account?

carver9
Are you sure you ain't Carver in a different account?

I think you have a secret crush on me. By the way, that guy doesn't sound anything like me. Be quiet.

celeyhyga17
I think you have a secret crush on me. By the way, that guy doesn't sound anything like me. Be quiet.
Ure right. Can't be u Carvster... He seems way more reasonable..

cool

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

cool

Lol...so wrong. Just do me so got darn wrong. laughing out loud

TheHulk
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

cool Lol damn it you stole my thunder...lol I was about to state how much of a true fact that the poster guy sounds a hell more reasonable than Carver...What the f**k?

LeonBuco666
Are you sure you ain't Carver in a different account? no

TheHulk
no Are you sure this is your first account?

LeonBuco666
Are you sure this is your first account? yes, first, ive always like the verses forums so i always liked reading up on matches, i decided to join in, instead of just reading i can have my say too

TheHulk
yes, first, ive always like the verses forums so i always liked reading up on matches, i decided to join in, instead of just reading i can have my say too Hmmmm you and I are the same than big grin

Damborgson
Hulk radiates power sure, but it's not like it'll even stun any of the big boys.

zeel
would like to see what HP doomsday could do but I don't think anyone could do much here.

Horrificus
Are you sure you ain't Carver in a different account? Maybe he fell off of carver and grew in a moist, warm, dark place.

Horrificus
Doomsday survived an explosion of 1 million atomic bombs with out flinching, that is a planet killer, for a planet the size of earth.

and how many gamma bombs did the wb family absorb?

TheHulk
^1-4 missles

Horrificus
^1-4 missles uh oohhh. roll eyes (sarcastic) that doesn't seem very powerful. when talking about "comic book" power levels.

Rao Kal El
By todays average of an atomic bomb power 1 mil atomic bombs is more than enough to destroy the earth. Not only the surface, but the earth.

By 1944 average of atomic bomb power 1 million bombs is enough to laid waste on 1/3 of earths surface with out taking into account fallout.

Mmmm fallout 3

TheHulk
uh oohhh. roll eyes (sarcastic) that doesn't seem very powerful. when talking about "comic book" power levels. Do you even realise what stupid question you asked me? Gamma bombs can't hurt Hulks *note* I said Hulks meaning not only The Hulk himself but any Hulk because Any type of exposure to Gamma will actually make them stronger instead of even weakening them What the f**k? Why in sweet Jesus do you think WBH and the other Hulks that got hit by the gamma nukes grew bigger!

By todays average of an atomic bomb power 1 mil atomic bombs is more than enough to destroy the earth. Not only the surface, but the earth.
sauce?

TheHulk
Originally posted by 753
source? fixed

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/36350819.jpg

TheHulk
Originally posted by 753
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/36350819.jpg Lol I thought you were asking for the source embarrasment

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by 753
sauce?

Was trying to find the article but I could not, however I found this one

http://gizmodo.com/5899569/how-many-nukes-would-it-take-to-blow-up-the-entire-planet

It talks only about the surface of the planet and compares it with the destructive force of little boy vs other bombs.

The average yield power of a nuclear device this days is similar to the Castle Bravo

The one that I found actually talk about how many megatons it will be required to split completely turn the planet into dust.

He was actually talking into pulverizing earth and the force required to it.

I will keep looking so I can post give you the link, he was a physicist according to the article.

I found this one which is funny though

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Tech/Beam/DeathStar.html

Horrificus
Do you even realise what stupid question you asked me? Gamma bombs can't hurt Hulks *note* I said Hulks meaning not only The Hulk himself but any Hulk because Any type of exposure to Gamma will actually make them stronger instead of even weakening them What the f**k? Why in sweet Jesus do you think WBH and the other Hulks that got hit by the gamma nukes grew bigger! Yeah? Pretty stupid huh?

The problem is, that you didn't understand.

You see, absorbing a few gamma bombs worth of energy, is not that big of a deal. Not "comic-book-wise". No. And, not compared to the power held by MANY other characters.

But, holy crap, people sure made it out to be a lot of juice, making them grow and become so powerful!

Do YOU understand now?

Was trying to find the article but I could not, however I found this one

http://gizmodo.com/5899569/how-many-nukes-would-it-take-to-blow-up-the-entire-planet

It talks only about the surface of the planet and compares it with the destructive force of little boy vs other bombs.

The average yield power of a nuclear device this days is similar to the Castle Bravo

The one that I found actually talk about how many megatons it will be required to split completely turn the planet into dust.

He was actually talking into pulverizing earth and the force required to it.

I will keep looking so I can post give you the link, he was a physicist according to the article.

I found this one which is funny though

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Tech/Beam/DeathStar.html done some half-assed math based on the death star figures and arrived at just over 5 million castle bravos to blow up the earth (3,5^20 ton; 1 ton= 4.184*10^9 joules). whoever survived 1 million bombs tanked a blast that could destroy 20% of the planet then.

TheHulk
Lol to Hulk a small gamma bomb can make him a lot stronger to other people like Cap A it would kill them...To other char like Absorbing Man he can absorb and become stronger but not in a level a Hulk does....understand why we use the middle thing now?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by 753
done some half-assed math based on the death star figures and arrived at just over 5 million castle bravos to blow up the earth (3,5^20 ton; 1 ton= 4.184*10^9 joules). whoever survived 1 million bombs tanked a blast that could destroy 20% of the planet then.

Those numbers could be ok if you are talking about converting earth into space dust. Not to split the mantle or destoy it into an asteroid belt.

Iirc this guy talk about the ammount of megatons needed to convert esarth into space dust

the deathstar guy talks about the energy necessay to destroy the planet in a way gravity doesnt just immediately rebind the mass together and the planet keeps on planetting

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by 753
the deathstar guy talks about the energy necessay to destroy the planet in a way gravity doesnt just immediately rebind the mass together and the planet keeps on planetting

Enough force to create an asteroid belt or just completely disperse the planet?

he doesnt say how big the chuncks are. he calculated the force necessary to accelerate the entire mass of the planet into escape velocity, so that it will scatter.

googol

Superman-pre Dcnu
Hercules-Immortal marvel
Thor-current
Red Hulk
Orion-berserker enraged
Black Adam-WW3
Captain Marvel-billy
Juggernaut-standard
Thanos-strength only
Doomsday-HP Version Classic and 8th day juggernaut. Trio would kill him

Horrificus

Superman-pre Dcnu
Hercules-Immortal marvel
Thor-current
Red Hulk
Orion-berserker enraged
Black Adam-WW3
Captain Marvel-billy
Juggernaut-standard
Thanos-strength only
Doomsday-HP Version This is an impressive list of opponents.

Just out of curiosity:

Let's say WB Hulk faced each one of these guys individually and did not fight back. No matter how enraged he got.

He simply allows them to do their worst. Do you guys think that any of these characters could defeat him? Kill him or knock him out?

TheHulk
This is an impressive list of opponents.

Just out of curiosity:

Let's say WB Hulk faced each one of these guys individually and did not fight back. No matter how enraged he got.

He simply allows them to do their worst. Do you guys think that any of these characters could defeat him? Kill him or knock him out? Eventually yes.

Horrificus
Eventually yes. In your opinion, who could do it, if allowed to?

Classic NES
Originally posted by googol
Classic and 8th day juggernaut. Trio would kill him

I concur.

TheHulk
In your opinion, who could do it, if allowed to? I would like to be more specific but I'm just gonna say all of them

Horrificus
I would like to be more specific but I'm just gonna say all of them ok.

anybody else have an opinion on this?

LeonBuco666
Alex mercer and james heller if they merged, ridiculously powerful

TheHulk
Alex mercer and james heller if they merged, ridiculously powerful Why in sweet Jesus are you mentioning Prototype stuff all of a sudden!?

LeonBuco666
I didn't realize there level of power utill recently an only found out mercer has a comic book series sothats why

Horrificus

Juggernaut-standard
Thanos-strength only
Doomsday-HP Version If WBH allowed them to attack without defending himself, I think these characters could defeat him, knock him out or kill him.

TheHulk
I didn't realize there level of power utill recently an only found out mercer has a comic book series sothats why Lol have you played the video game?

LeonBuco666
Lol have you played the video game? yeah, read a few of the comic too an actually no, they wouldn't stand a chance against WBhulk, the only chance mercer would have is to last an get slapped around abit before being ko'd an heller would probly be killed as there are no regen or durability feats that put him in mercers or hulks level

TheHulk
yeah, read a few of the comic too an actually no, they wouldn't stand a chance against WBhulk, the only chance mercer would have is to last an get slapped around abit before being ko'd an heller would probly be killed as there are no regen or durability feats that put him in mercers or hulks level Sweet and WBH will vaporize them to nothing cool

lawest9
Bump.

TheHulk
Still no one on that list smile

Horrificus
Superman-pre Dcnu
Hercules-Immortal marvel
Thor-current
Red Hulk
Orion-berserker enraged
Black Adam-WW3
Captain Marvel-billy
Juggernaut-standard
Thanos-strength only
Doomsday-HP VersionOriginally posted by TheHulk
Still no one on that list smile But, you said there were characters that could beat him.

Any one of these characters should have the speed to unload on the Hulk before he can even react. Before he can even defend himself.

And, according to you, if he wasn't defending himself, anybody on that list should be able to defeat him.

I would like to be more specific but I'm just gonna say all of them

But, for right now, I will just list the speedsters that should be able to attack fast enough to negate any kind of immediate defense:

Superman-pre Dcnu
Black Adam-WW3
Captain Marvel-billy
Doomsday-HP Version

TheHulk
Superman-pre Dcnu
Hercules-Immortal marvel
Thor-current
Red Hulk
Orion-berserker enraged
Black Adam-WW3
Captain Marvel-billy
Juggernaut-standard
Thanos-strength only
Doomsday-HP Version But, you said there were characters that could beat him.

Any one of these characters should have the speed to unload on the Hulk before he can even react. Before he can even defend himself.

And, according to you, if he wasn't defending himself, anybody on that list should be able to defeat him.

But, for right now, I will just list the speedsters that should be able to attack fast enough to negate any kind of immediate defense:

Superman-pre Dcnu
Black Adam-WW3
Captain Marvel-billy
Doomsday-HP Version If he were to stood still as per your question was!

Sundipped
I just wanted to clear up something about WBHulks feat destroying Mindless ones. They were shown to be fodder as late as 2009. The old Defenders team was running through em..

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b571/superior100/Hulk-010-pp17-18_zpse9e3c3f8.jpg

Naija boy
That is of little relevance. They vary from appearance to appearance. And they were specifically mentioned as being too powerful in conjunction for Umar herself to survive in the appearance in question. External lesser portrayals have no relevance. Moreover, one of the mindless ones strengths has always been there tremendous numbers. Hulk was dealing with there entire race. Even if one of them could be destroyed by lets call it X amount of force, destroying all of them would require, X amount of force multiplied by whatever amount of mindless ones there were. What we know for certain is that the totality of the mindless ones in that instance were enough that Umar (a hell lord) in her own dimension couldn't survive let alone put them all down. No matter how you slice it therefore, the amount force hulk generated was enormously impressive.

It doesnt matter what happened anywhere else. We go by what was shown IN the comic, not elsewhere. To do otherwise is ridiculous. The comic portrayal and authorial intention was clear and rather indisputable.

psycho gundam
Exactly. All the defenders are taking them out slowly and hulk colliding with betty erased the entire population of them indirectly.

Sundipped
That is of little relevance. They vary from appearance to appearance. And they were specifically mentioned as being too powerful in conjunction for Umar herself to survive in the appearance in question. External lesser portrayals have no relevance. Moreover, one of the mindless ones strengths has always been there tremendous numbers. Hulk was dealing with there entire race. Even if one of them could be destroyed by lets call it X amount of force, destroying all of them would require, X amount of force multiplied by whatever amount of mindless ones there were. What we know for certain is that the totality of the mindless ones in that instance were enough that Umar (a hell lord) in her own dimension couldn't survive let alone put them all down. No matter how you slice it therefore, the amount force hulk generated was enormously impressive.

It doesnt matter what happened anywhere else. We go by what was shown IN the comic, not elsewhere. To do otherwise is ridiculous. The comic portrayal and authorial intention was clear and rather indisputable.

I suppose, when going off the portrayal in that comic. Although I don't see how Umar fits into all of this considering she easily blasted back Betty who generated half of that shockwave. She should be on another level altogether.

You're right for the most part.
The fluctuation varies considerably with the Mindless Ones.

Sundipped
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Exactly. All the defenders are taking them out slowly and hulk colliding with betty erased the entire population of them indirectly.

I understand what you're saying but they were getting one shot nonetheless.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Sundipped
I suppose, when going off the portrayal in that comic. Although I don't see how Umar fits into all of this considering she easily blasted back Betty who generated half of that shockwave. She should be on another level altogether.

You're right for the most part.
The fluctuation varies considerably with the Mindless Ones.

Well she blasted back Betty prior to Betty ascending to WBH levels. The totality of the mindless ones has historically Been too much for both Umar and dormammu to outright destroy ( hence the barrier) so that is even historically consistent. It just so happens that Pak wanted to take WBh to another level.

Sundipped
Well she blasted back Betty prior to Betty ascending to WBH levels. The totality of the mindless ones has historically Been too much for both Umar and dormammu to outright destroy ( hence the barrier) so that is even historically consistent. It just so happens that Pak wanted to take WBh to another level.

Dormy usually opts to just control them most of the time and he could simply depower them if need be but I get what you're saying concerning Pak.

NemeBro
Doomsday survived an explosion of 1 million atomic bombs with out flinching, that is a planet killer, for a planet the size of earth. It isn't even close to a planet buster.

Naija boy
^very true. It isnt even half a planet buster.

Dormy usually opts to just control them most of the time and he could simply depower them if need be but I get what you're saying concerning Pak.

Yeah, Dormmamu typically controls some of them as minions (taking advantage of their mindlessness while ensuring the barrier stays up, but when it has come down he has even needed strange to "save" him in his own words against the totality of the hordes of mindless ones.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The best chances are Thanos.. HP Doomsday, Sentry and Juggs (eventually burning Hulk out)

psycho gundam
I understand what you're saying but they were getting one shot nonetheless. you have to take into account the claim that umar herself didn't think she could survive them en masse. hulk also accidentally smashed the barrier open that has kept them at bay for untold times. he's stronger than their entire race with indirect impacts of his physical actions.

Horrificus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you have to take into account the claim that umar herself didn't think she could survive them en masse. hulk also accidentally smashed the barrier open that has kept them at bay for untold times. he's stronger than their entire race with indirect impacts of his physical actions. You mean, "the wish machine" is stronger than the entire race.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by NemeBro
It isn't even close to a planet buster.

753 figured that out like 3 pages ago.

If We are talking a planet about the size of earth.

And is a planet killer in any case.

Horrificus

It doesnt matter what happened anywhere else. We go by what was shown IN the comic, not elsewhere. To do otherwise is ridiculous. The comic portrayal and authorial intention was clear and rather indisputable. It does matter. A great deal, regardless of what you are saying.
Also, regardless of what Umar says, or another book shows, etc.
If Blade is able to kill Mindless Ones with a sword, all bets are off. Period. Unless you can show that the sword he is using is some sort of Uber Powerful weapon. There will be no cherry-picking of feats here.
Mindless Ones have been shown to be weaker than explained to be in the HotM series. This does not mean that your choice of books is the one we must use as "canon". laughing No cherry picking here.

The facts:

1. Mindless Ones are not always shown as the incredibly powerful beings you want us to decide they are. (Unless the Wish Machine has something to do with powering them down/destroying them with ease.)
2. The material of the Dark Dimension is weaker and more brittle than that of the 616. Canon. For you to keep ignoring this or discredit the statements of it, is not in keeping with your normally high-standards of conduct NB.
3. With the fact that matter in the DD is of an even weaker nature than in the 616, when we see that the so-called "Heralds" of the HotM being disintegrated, it is NOT lending credence to the belief that they were indeed "Heralds" at all. Again: (Unless the Wish Machine has something to do with powering them down/destroying them with ease.)
4. If the Mindless Ones, Dark Dimension Matter, and the "Heralds" were, in fact, not as high-level as has been argued, or if they are even in question at this point, how can these feats and details be used as canon in ongoing threads and tier voting? Unless, Again: (Unless the Wish Machine has something to do with powering them down/destroying them with ease.)

And, if I am mistaken about the Wish Machine, I am sorry. But, it still does not take anything from my other points of contention.

You can't, personally, decide which Canonical Statements, Canonical Narration, Canonical Panels and Canonical Feats are MORE "Canonical" than others. Not in a forum where all members are looking in the same rulebook.

Horrificus
I'm sorry guys, but it just ain't the same as the 616. It is weaker. Using it in the same formulas to gain "feat supremacy" for WBH just ain't "kosher".

Once again, all together now:

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/DrStrangeSorcerersupre50-11_zpsa7e514d2.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Avengers118_07a_zpse7048c36.jpg

Stoic
I'm sorry guys, but it just ain't the same as the 616. It is weaker. Using it in the same formulas to gain "feat supremacy" for WBH just ain't "kosher".

Once again, all together now:

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/DrStrangeSorcerersupre50-11_zpsa7e514d2.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Avengers118_07a_zpse7048c36.jpg

Horrificus, when HOTM was written Pak did not take your scans into consideration, nor should you count on them to be somehow contiguous with what the Hulk did in the Dark Dimension. All this behavior does is point to another low-ball attempt at the feat. Hercules was directly measured against WB Hulk the guy was powerful enough to give Mangog a beating possibly, and this is going off of on panel evidence on how he handled the amplified original Wendigo, while holding back in Vegas. Now when he went into the Dark Dimension, he was pouring it on.

Horrificus
Horrificus, when HOTM was written Pak did not take your scans into consideration, nor should you count on them to be somehow contiguous with what the Hulk did in the Dark Dimension. All this behavior does is point to another low-ball attempt at the feat. Hercules was directly measured against WB Hulk the guy was powerful enough to give Mangog a beating possibly, and this is going off of on panel evidence on how he handled the amplified original Wendigo, while holding back in Vegas. Now when he went into the Dark Dimension, he was pouring it on. I don't make the rules. I'm just defending "Continuity". He's my second cousin, twice removed.

But, going after poor, amusing Mangog... you have made me sad.

Stoic
I don't make the rules. I'm just defending "Continuity". He's my second cousin, twice removed.

But, going after poor, amusing Mangog... you have made me sad.

There was nothing contiguous about the story that Pak wrote concerning HOTM and the scans that you provided though. This would denote that peoples minds work like computers, and that they could remember everything that has gone on in the world. I don't believe that Pak was thinking of that story when he wrote HOTM tbh. The Wendigo citation, and the Hercules reference alone should be enough to allow the reader to gauge just how powerful the Hulk and Betty were at that time. They were far above the Herald strength, and durability levels.

Naija boy
It does matter. A great deal, regardless of what you are saying.
Also, regardless of what Umar says, or another book shows, etc.
If Blade is able to kill Mindless Ones with a sword, all bets are off. Period. Unless you can show that the sword he is using is some sort of Uber Powerful weapon. There will be no cherry-picking of feats here.
Mindless Ones have been shown to be weaker than explained to be in the HotM series. This does not mean that your choice of books is the one we must use as "canon". laughing No cherry picking here.

Im not sure whats wrong with you Horrificus. In every Hulk thread you bring up the same nonsense, get debunked, provide no coherent rebuttal and then move on to the next one, spewing the same gibberish.

First and foremost, you suggesting that im trying to "cherry pick" whats canon is false and merely an attempt to hide a blatant strawman. Im not making categorical statements about the nature of the mindless ones throughout their history. Im making claims about the nature of the mindless ones as they were portrayed in the HOTM incident. That is what matters and THAT is what will enable us determine the impressiveness of the Hulk feat. Calling that "cherry picking" is asinine and borderline trolling. In even your own post, you mention:

which means you implicitly acknowledge that they were explained to be at a specific power level in the HOTM series. How in the world then can you discount the power level they were portrayed in the series and begin to appeal to external portrayals (such as them fighting against blade and whatnot) when what we are trying to ascertain specifically is the impressiveness of a feat involving them within that very same series?! Your argument is ill conceived and almost entirely unintelligible. To reasonable people, this should go without saying but ive long abandoned any expectation of rationality concerning you and the hulk. So to make it even more painfully clear: IF a characters powerlevel is specifically indicated within an arc, then that indication/portrayal holds precedence when discussing incidents involving the character/set of characters from that specific arc . This is flipping axiomatic and thus beyond basic. Previous portrayals external to the arc in question, let alone by different authors, are of no relevance whatsoever. Goodness gracious facepalm
Your alleged facts are little more than a conjunction of cockamamie theories that highlight the reason defying leaps of logic you are willing to take on anything regarding the Hulk. Lets have a look:

This is a strawman that has been addressed. You are attempting to recharacterize this argument in order to make it easier for you to float your nonsense. I never claimed mindless ones were always portrayed powerfully. I even mentioned they fluctuate from appearance to appearance. I dont even need them to be consistenly portrayed in a certain way. I did not decide anything. Greg Pak did. He decided to portray them at a level where they were too powerful in conjunction for Umar to put down. It follows that this holds precedence as only what was indicated within the comic has any relevance to the feat in question. You are literally attempting to ignore what the writer himself indicated in favor of appeals to lesser external portrayals all to lowball the feat. That is quite simply trolling.

I havent ignored this at all and have in fact answered it in several threads. The damage caused to the dark dimension planet is by far the least impressive part of the feat, and so acknowledging your claim does absolutely nothing to denigrate the overall feat. Disintegrating, the entirety of the mindless ones who could overcome Umar, as well as Armcheddon, Wendigo,Bi Beast, and Fing Fang Foom...all with the shockwave of the mid air impact, is far more impressive and indicative of the level of power WBH was at. It is a non-issue as the feats ultra-level of impressiveness rests more on the characters destroyed with the planets destruction serving as a secondarily impressive fact.

(As a sidenote. the Dark Dimension is a dimension made up of several realms joined together with many of these realms having different physical compositions. Surfers statement regarding fragility would only be relevant to the part of the dark dimension they were in at the time. The realm of the mindless ones has been mentioned in the past as having matter denser than earths, and we know that it was also destroyed by the Hulks collision. So that would even offsets the claims of fragility)

This part is truly baffling. There is absolutely no evidence for a deterministic relationship between the durability of the environment within the dark dimension and that of the characters within in it. So to go from pointing out an instance where the environment was said to have been weaker to claiming that the characters durability was somehow weaker is overt non-sequitur reasoning and does NOT follow at all. That is a ludicrous leap of logic and speaks volumes of the incoherence of your argument.

There is no reasonable question or point of contention being brought up. All we are witnessing are the irrational anti-hulk musings that you are attempting to masquerade as arguments. Your repeated backhanded attempts to insert your baseless and entirely imagined wishing well hypothesis are indicative of how willing you are to discard what is actually in the COMIC in question. Atrocious.

You are grossly mistaken about the wishing well and you know this. Your other points of contention have been thoroughly debunked again, with your bias and ineptitude at making basic logical connections exposed. This discussion is not a discussion disputing the levels of canonicity of certain events. That is a strawman birthed in your overactive imagination. We are talking about a certain feat which was clearly portrayed and whose details are not ambiguous. Your so called arguments against this amount to attempts to ignore virtually the whole comic, appeals to irrelevant external occurences, while inserting horrendous reasoning and your pet delusions in the place of actual on panel depiction.

It is more than apparent you dont like the Hulk nor HOTM but seriously get over it. It happened and the events within it were self evident. Stop embarassing yourself repeatedly with you stubbornly inane attempts at downplaying. It is unbecoming and reduces the intellectual integrity of these discussions. facepalm

TheHulk
Im not sure whats wrong with you Horrificus. In every Hulk thread you bring up the same nonsense, get debunked, provide no coherent rebuttal and then move on to the next one, spewing the same gibberish.

First and foremost, you suggesting that im trying to "cherry pick" whats canon is false and merely an attempt to hide a blatant strawman. Im not making categorical statements about the nature of the mindless ones throughout their history. Im making claims about the nature of the mindless ones as they were portrayed in the HOTM incident. That is what matters and THAT is what will enable us determine the impressiveness of the Hulk feat. Calling that "cherry picking" is asinine and borderline trolling. In even your own post, you mention:

which means you implicitly acknowledge that they were explained to be at a specific power level in the HOTM series. How in the world then can you discount the power level they were portrayed in the series and begin to appeal to external portrayals (such as them fighting against blade and whatnot) when what we are trying to ascertain specifically is the impressiveness of a feat involving them within that very same series?! Your argument is ill conceived and almost entirely unintelligible. To reasonable people, this should go without saying but ive long abandoned any expectation of rationality concerning you and the hulk. So to make it even more painfully clear: IF a characters powerlevel is specifically indicated within an arc, then that indication/portrayal holds precedence when discussing incidents involving the character/set of characters from that specific arc . This is flipping axiomatic and thus beyond basic. Previous portrayals external to the arc in question, let alone by different authors, are of no relevance whatsoever. Goodness gracious facepalm
Your alleged facts are little more than a conjunction of cockamamie theories that highlight the reason defying leaps of logic you are willing to take on anything regarding the Hulk. Lets have a look:

This is a strawman that has been addressed. You are attempting to recharacterize this argument in order to make it easier for you to float your nonsense. I never claimed mindless ones were always portrayed powerfully. I even mentioned they fluctuate from appearance to appearance. I dont even need them to be consistenly portrayed in a certain way. I did not decide anything. Greg Pak did. He decided to portray them at a level where they were too powerful in conjunction for Umar to put down. It follows that this holds precedence as only what was indicated within the comic has any relevance to the feat in question. You are literally attempting to ignore what the writer himself indicated in favor of appeals to lesser external portrayals all to lowball the feat. That is quite simply trolling.

I havent ignored this at all and have in fact answered it in several threads. The damage caused to the dark dimension planet is by far the least impressive part of the feat, and so acknowledging your claim does absolutely nothing to denigrate the overall feat. Disintegrating, the entirety of the mindless ones who could overcome Umar, as well as Armcheddon, Wendigo,Bi Beast, and Fing Fang Foom...all with the shockwave of the mid air impact, is far more impressive and indicative of the level of power WBH was at. It is a non-issue as the feats ultra-level of impressiveness rests more on the characters destroyed with the planets destruction serving as a secondarily impressive fact.

(As a sidenote. the Dark Dimension is a dimension made up of several realms joined together with many of these realms having different physical compositions. Surfers statement regarding fragility would only be relevant to the part of the dark dimension they were in at the time. The realm of the mindless ones has been mentioned in the past as having matter denser than earths, and we know that it was also destroyed by the Hulks collision. So that would even offsets the claims of fragility)

This part is truly baffling. There is absolutely no evidence for a deterministic relationship between the durability of the environment within the dark dimension and that of the characters within in it. So to go from pointing out an instance where the environment was said to have been weaker to claiming that the characters durability was somehow weaker is overt non-sequitur reasoning and does NOT follow at all. That is a ludicrous leap of logic and speaks volumes of the incoherence of your argument.

There is no reasonable question or point of contention being brought up. All we are witnessing are the irrational anti-hulk musings that you are attempting to masquerade as arguments. Your repeated backhanded attempts to insert your baseless and entirely imagined wishing well hypothesis are indicative of how willing you are to discard what is actually in the COMIC in question. Atrocious.

You are grossly mistaken about the wishing well and you know this. Your other points of contention have been thoroughly debunked again, with your bias and ineptitude at making basic logical connections exposed. This discussion is not a discussion disputing the levels of canonicity of certain events. That is a strawman birthed in your overactive imagination. We are talking about a certain feat which was clearly portrayed and whose details are not ambiguous. Your so called arguments against this amount to attempts to ignore virtually the whole comic, appeals to irrelevant external occurences, while inserting horrendous reasoning and your pet delusions in the place of actual on panel depiction.

It is more than apparent you dont like the Hulk nor HOTM but seriously get over it. It happened and the events within it were self evident. Stop embarassing yourself repeatedly with you stubbornly inane attempts at downplaying. It is unbecoming and reduces the intellectual integrity of these discussions. facepalm thumb up I'm not giving the thumbs up on the ownage Horrifucus just endured or the post itself but instead i'm giving the thumps up on the BS Horri spreads and the call out of his biasism...

Horrificus
My main point, that is consistently ignored, is that the nature of the Dark Dimension, as well as the things that have gone on within, are NOT of a consistent framework at all.

While you guys have been insulting me and bringing up feats and details that are contrary to those that I have been submitting, you have been adding to my argument.

The DD is NOT a stable environment, when compared to others that have been depicted in comics. It is specifically defined and has been described as a dimension where the rules do not apply.

Showings, on-panel, have proven this and supported it.

That's all. To try and insult your way through this fact is a joke.

Do what you want with it, but don't slam me for presenting it.

TheHulk
My main point, that is consistently ignored, is that the nature of the Dark Dimension, as well as the things that have gone on within, are NOT of a consistent framework at all.

While you guys have been insulting me and bringing up feats and details that are contrary to those that I have been submitting, you have been adding to my argument.

The DD is NOT a stable environment, when compared to others that have been depicted in comics. It is specifically defined and has been described as a dimension where the rules do not apply.

Do what you want with it, but don't slam me for presenting it. Lol here we go....the old "well I'm presenting th facts and blah blah don't slam me with insults" listen you have been here long enough that know that no one plays nice here...the fact you are complaining about this shows that you are a pussy.....no offense...

Naija boy
Horrificus you once again fail to reply or respond substantively to the specific and NUMEROUS rebuttals of your points I made in this very thread.

You dont have what it takes to engage in an actual logical argument so now you are shying away ONCE AGAIN under the pretense of being insulted. Yes i did insult the crap you were spewing. But only after meticulously deconstructing the poor logic behind it.

The durability of the environment in the dark dimension does not have any effect on the durability of the characters involved. Such an assumption is baseless and completely unsupported. You CANNOT get around that which is why you havent addressed it. Thus you cannot simply throw out the feat by appealing to the dark dimensions matter when the part of the feat that is most important is distinct from the supposedly weaker matter in the Dark dimension.

You are being slammed for weakminded arguments and failing to address the numerous flaws that have been pointed out in your positions by not only me but several others as well. You are not presenting anything. Honestly just stick to posting random jokes and whatnot and save yourself and everyone else the trouble of laboring through these terrible arguments of yours.

-Pr-
Naija, tone down the hostility, please.

Horrificus, while there is merit to the argument that the Dark Dimension was weaker, merit that I actually agree with, that doesn't diminish Hulk's power in the slightest given his other feats during that arc.

Now, if you two aren't going to play nicely, please put each other on ignore.

TheHulk

Horrificus, while there is merit to the argument that the Dark Dimension was weaker, merit that I actually agree with, that doesn't diminish Hulk's power in the slightest given his other feats during that arc.

Now, if you two aren't going to play nicely, please put each other on ignore. Lol about time...

Naija boy

Now, if you two aren't going to play nicely, please put each other on ignore.

Ok, sorry bout that.

Rao Kal El
No is just as simple as the mindless ones not being durable enough to survive a planet exploding, as durable as they might be.

The same can be said for ben grim or any one who on description is said to be formidable but on panel is not so hot.

Out of all those "heralds" only Foom and Wendigo have under their pubelts feats to be branded as LOW Heralds and none involved on it as far as I know have feats of them surviving a multi nuke force.

What pak intended for this feat was to show beyond doubt that hulk is pretty much capable of destroying a planet (unknown size btw) and he actually makes refference to issues in which hulk has been pretty enraged and could potentially destroy a planet like IH 300.

Any character who destroys a planet will by default kill any meta who does not has the enough invulnerability or ability to survive a planet buster.

This is why Umar survived.

curryman
What pak intended for this feat was to show beyond doubt that hulk is pretty much capable of destroying a planet (unknown size btw) and he actually makes refference to issues in which hulk has been pretty enraged and could potentially destroy a planet like IH 300.

And why this is supposed to put the guy above Superman is beyond me smile

Stoic

Do what you want with it, but don't slam me for presenting it.

OK outside of this theory, which could very easily be correct, you still can't deny the type of power that Pak was attempting to show the reader in terms of power output that went on between Betty and the Hulk.

Rao Kal El
^ Not really.

Look if you want to belive Superman, Thor or Hulk are skyfathers, cool.

I take a diffrent approach.

Rao Kal El
OK outside of this theory, which could very easily be correct, you still can't deny the type of power that Pak was attempting to show the reader in terms of power output that went on between Betty and the Hulk.

He is very strong and there is not denying that. I agree.

-Pr-
Pak was high and wanted to make this Hulk the most battleboard-winning Hulk of all. It was crazy ****ed up from start to finish.

Rao Kal El
It was a fun run, well not WWH. I hated the end

-Pr-
I didn't like WWH, personally.

curryman
I didn't like WWH, personally.

Who did?

Pak has like 2 good stories to his name....

-Pr-
laughing out loud

The only Pak stuff I like is Planet Hulk and Hercules.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>