What is your favorite anime, or what anime are you watching now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Irrylath23
My current favorite anime is Zero no Tsukaima Princesses no Rondo. Mainly because it is the one I am currently watching. I find that I do not like Louise any longer. I find myself wanting to bash in her head more and more.

Please do not insult others or bash people for their taste. If you do not like something express it point blank like "I hate mecha anime's." Nough said move on and ignore that category. Thank you

thanos-prime
I have several favorite anime, some of them are : Kaze no stigma(probably my favorite), Claymore, Darker than black, Trigun, Initial D, Dance in the vampire bund and high school of the dead.

Anime i am currently watching: Claymore

Demonic Phoenix
Currently watching Hetalia: Axis Powers

Don't really have a favourite anime.

Irrylath23
Originally posted by thanos-prime
I have several favorite anime, some of them are : Kaze no stigma(probably my favorite), Claymore, Darker than black, Trigun, Initial D, Dance in the vampire bund and high school of the dead.

Anime i am currently watching: Claymore

That's awesome I watched Claymore and I loved High School of the Dead. What do you like best about Kaze no Stigma? I've got to admit I am not familiar with it.

Irrylath23
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Currently watching Hetalia: Axis Powers

Don't really have a favourite anime.

That's alright. I happen to always think back to the first anime I ever watched, which would be Yu Yu Hakusho, what about you?

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Irrylath23
That's awesome I watched Claymore and I loved High School of the Dead. What do you like best about Kaze no Stigma? I've got to admit I am not familiar with it. The things i like the most about it generally have to do with the main character, He's an anti-hero which is my favorite type of hero and he has the power to manipulate the spirits of the wind, which of all the elements i like wind the most. and it's one of the only anime of all the anime series i have seen i can watch over and over.

Demonic Phoenix
That's alright. I happen to always think back to the first anime I ever watched, which would be Yu Yu Hakusho, what about you?

Yu-Gi-Oh! or Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. Forget which one I happened to see on TV.

Based
I don't have a particular favorite but for the sake of this I'd say Code Geass.

Irrylath23
Originally posted by Based
I don't have a particular favorite but for the sake of this I'd say Code Geass.

Code Geass was definitely interesting.. I can't really say much about it because I didn't watch all of it, but I thought Lelouche was a well developed character.

Irrylath23
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Yu-Gi-Oh! or Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. Forget which one I happened to see on TV.

In my own opinion after Yu-Gi-Oh the show wasn't all that great, but the enthusiasm the main characters have in each show has always amused me. I think Joey was a loveable character in Yu-Gi-Oh

Irrylath23
Originally posted by thanos-prime
The things i like the most about it generally have to do with the main character, He's an anti-hero which is my favorite type of hero and he has the power to manipulate the spirits of the wind, which of all the elements i like wind the most. and it's one of the only anime of all the anime series i have seen i can watch over and over.

In Zero no Tsukaima Princesses no Rondo my favorite character is definitely Saito. He really sticks to his guns and doesn't care about social class or reward. He also puts up with Louise and grew to love her even though she beats him and never trusts him. And blows him up with her bad magic. He is persistant, once he sets his mind on something, he makes it happen. Even if he has pervy moments, that's what makes it funny. smile

Astner
Favorite anime: Great Teacher Onizuka

Currently watching: Stein's Gate

socool8520
No real favorite, maybe Kaze No Stigma, but here's what I'm watching:

HSD Kenichi
Blackblood brothers
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Trinity Blood
Chrome Shelled Regios
Kaze No Stigma
Naruto

larisan
Bleach always my favorite and currently watching: saint seiya omega, Shingeki no Kyojinjojo, bizare adventures and magi and they all rock and deliver alot of what i look for in animes like the strong character bond, will to fight regardless of anything, the epic battles and music.

vansonbee
Attack on Titan & Hunter X Hunter.

Arsenal
What is your favorite anime
One Piece.
what anime are you watching now
The last anime I completed was ZZ Gundam. I plan on watching Victory Gundam next.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.