John McClane vs Olympus Has Fallen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Rather than calling in disgraced Secret service agent Mike Banning, the government calls in John McClane. They give him a Beretta 92, the access codes, and send him in. Does he accomplish his mission and save the president and the nuclear system?

Sadako of Girth
http://i.stack.imgur.com/jiFfM.jpg

Lestov16
Why? Everyone is comparing OHF to Die Hard. Do you just have something against McClane being in a match? Especially since you've been flaunting his DH5 feats like they're ambrosia. What butthurt laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
So much lipstick. So much McButthurt obsession...so many McThreads after McThreads....

Lestov16
So I can't make a thread involving McClane? WTF is this bullshit? laughing

Sadako of Girth
Sure...its your what.....20th now? More than that? All of which you take the rabid anti Mcclane position in, strawmanning, denying, downplaying and crying? *yawn*

Lestov16
So I can't put McClane, the protagonist of Die Hard, who just had a film come out this year, in a scenario which many reviewers of Olympus Has Fallen, which also came out this year, have compared to Die Hard. Wow. Screw you, dude.

focus4chumps
why do you need a new thread to try to downplay the same character?

its the same old nonsense and it will of course have NOTHING to do with the events of 'OHF' and everything to do with the same tired McDownplaying shtick. McSpam indeed.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed FFC..

Lestov16
I will reply again when people start replying to the thread topic

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
http://i.stack.imgur.com/jiFfM.jpg

Originally posted by Lestov16
I will reply again when people start replying to the thread topic

there is nothing to reply too actually

Robtard
www.someonejustgotspanked.com

Lestov16
North Koreans pwn then, everyone is telling me. I would have thought that if one man (Banning) could take them on, McClane would definitely be a worthy contender since he handles similar situations, but I guess he's too much of a punk for that.

You say this a spite thread, and a spite thread can only be so if it's mismatched against a side. And since you say McClane is being spited against, it means the North Koreans are too much for him. Again, I would have thought that McClane outranked Banning, but you say I'm wrong, so I guess so.

McClane loses here, based on your replies. /thread

Kento
o.O Funny I saw Olympus Has Fallen, and instantly thought how it could have been a much better Die Hard movie than A Good Day To Die Hard. Little things would definitely have changed, but McClane inside a building, against terrorists, no help, and some extreme luck would have all made a great Die Hard. Unlike the Die Hard we were given this year.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
North Koreans pwn then, everyone is telling me. I would have thought that if one man (Banning) could take them on, McClane would definitely be a worthy contender since he handles similar situations, but I guess he's too much of a punk for that.

You say this a spite thread, and a spite thread can only be so if it's mismatched against a side. And since you say McClane is being spited against, it means the North Koreans are too much for him. Again, I would have thought that McClane outranked Banning, but you say I'm wrong, so I guess so.

McClane loses here, based on your replies. /thread

You made this thinking people would say something like: "McClane wins, as he's been in similar situations before" and you then could have done your usual: "McBytch loses, he lost to a girl, he can't fight" schtick.

But it backfired, as no one took a bite. It's okay; it doesn't matter, but the coy routine is silly.

NemeBro
Are you being intentionally ironic?

focus4chumps
Originally posted by NemeBro
Are you being intentionally ironic?

how was his post ironic?

juggerman
Jack Bauer

Silent Master
Van Zan gets killed in the first 3 mintues.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Silent Master
Van Zan gets killed in the first 3 mintues.

dies of aids

jinXed by JaNx
no one can survive the stupidity of,Olympus has fallen.

Silent Master
Quinn might survive 2 minutes.

juggerman
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
no one can survive the stupidity of,Olympus has fallen.

Jack Bauer, Denton Van Zan, Voldemort, Indiana Jones, Riggs, Hermione Granger, Unicron, John Hatcher, and Eli would all survive this easily evil face evil face evil face

Lestov16
LOL you guy's butthurt is unbelievable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.