Who would you like to play Anastasia Steele in the movie, Fifty Shades Of Grey?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

morethanweb1
If you guys were to choose an actress to play Anastasia Steele in the movie adaptation of Fifty Shades Of Grey, who would it be?

KingD19
I think the better question is, "Who doesn't want to see 50 Shades of Grey made into a movie? Which I think is everyone. That book was stupid and it's author should feel bad.

Kazenji
And its also badly written which Jon St John points out while doing a reading.

morethanweb1
Originally posted by morethanweb1
If you guys were to choose an actress to play Anastasia Steele in the movie adaptation of Fifty Shades Of Grey, who would it be?

Well the book may be stupid in your opinion, but it doesn't change the fact that it is still a best selling book, people love it smile

morethanweb1
Originally posted by KingD19
I think the better question is, "Who doesn't want to see 50 Shades of Grey made into a movie? Which I think is everyone. That book was stupid and it's author should feel bad.

I respect your opinion, but admit it, the book is really interesting.

the ninjak
Shelly Long.

marwash22
Originally posted by morethanweb1
Well the book may be stupid in your opinion, but it doesn't change the fact that it is still a best selling book, horny old women with terrible taste in literature love it smile fix'd for accuracy.

BruceSkywalker
who cares.. no one will see this anyway

Arachnid1
Originally posted by marwash22
fix'd for accuracy. Lol

Emma Watson was rumored for a while, and I thought that would be great because she's hot. Then she denied the rumor and slammed the book, which got her a shit ton of respect from me and somehow made her even hotter, so I'm glad that rumor existed for a while.

Anyway, don't care. Shit book. Nothing interesting about it. It started off as a fanfic of Twilight, and has had all around bad reception for a reason.

jaden101
Yir maw!

-Pr-
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Lol

Emma Watson was rumored for a while, and I thought that would be great because she's hot. Then she denied the rumor and slammed the book, which got her a shit ton of respect from me and somehow made her even hotter, so I'm glad that rumor existed for a while.

Anyway, don't care. Shit book. Nothing interesting about it. It started off as a fanfic of Twilight, and has had all around bad reception for a reason.

It was really a Twilight fanfic?

jaden101
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Lol

You should see her in this month's GQ.

http://www.heavy.com/action/2013/04/emma-watsons-gq-photo-shoot-leaked/3/

Major_Lexington
the photos on the right of that page are distracting man, click, click; click

Placidity
Close this thread.

morethanweb1
Originally posted by jaden101

I can't imagine Emma Watson as Anastasia Steele. She'll forever be Hermione Granger in my imagination.

morethanweb1
Anyways, I came across this interesting survey in the new website, called, Zanda. They have this exciting survey asking which actress you would like to play Anastasia Steele in the upcoming movie Fifty Shades Of Grey and it seems that Alexis Bledel is leading in the poll! Next to her is Emma Stone and Emma Watson.

Placidity
Oh yea? That sounds interesting. Close this thread.

siriuswriter
Emma Watson is playing a rich girl that hangs out with other rich girls, based off the true events of that group that managed to steal from Paris Hilton and Orlando Bloom, plus other celebrities. She's a very rich mean girl with no morals - that's what the GQ pictures are from. And there was a still from that movie that people used as a jumping off point to assume that she was going to be in "Fifty Shades of Grey." So... no. Plus, isn't she a bit young for the role?

I'm pretty sure Ian Somerhalder from Vampire Diaries is playing the dude.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by -Pr-
It was really a Twilight fanfic? Yep. It's pretty sad.

Originally posted by jaden101

http://www.heavy.com/action/2013/04/emma-watsons-gq-photo-shoot-leaked/3/ And just like that, I'm disappointed she wont be on this movie again.

morethanweb1
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Emma Watson is playing a rich girl that hangs out with other rich girls, based off the true events of that group that managed to steal from Paris Hilton and Orlando Bloom, plus other celebrities. She's a very rich mean girl with no morals - that's what the GQ pictures are from. And there was a still from that movie that people used as a jumping off point to assume that she was going to be in "Fifty Shades of Grey." So... no. Plus, isn't she a bit young for the role?

I'm pretty sure Ian Somerhalder from Vampire Diaries is playing the dude.

Too young and innocent looking for the role

Yurika
Have not finished reading the book. I am losing my interest and don't have much expect for its adaptation if that's true.

IamEvangeline
I think Emma Stone would be hilarious. I suspect she could really pull off this role despite her current filmography being rather vanilla.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.