Lady Shiva Vs Storm Shadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
2 of the most badass Martial artist in their respective universe.
Shiva gets standard gear: shuriken, daggers, katana.
Storm Shadow get standard Ninja gear: shuriken, 2 katana

City Arena.

Vensai
I think Lady Shiva takes it. Wasn't she regarded as one of the greatest, if not the greatest, martial artists in DC? Her ability to read body language would help immensely in this fight.

joesha28
oh yes This is comic version Storm Shadow

pym-ftw
Arashikage-san solidly

Golgo13
Storm Shadow easily.

Sixth_Winged
Storm Shadow. Guy is ridiculously fast.

joesha28
Any scans...

JakeTheBank
Storm Shadow.

KingD19
Pretty sure there are comic versions of SS beyond Shiva. Like f*cking up Decepticons and other transformers with ease.

There was also I think a version of Snake Eyes(and they're pretty much peers) who cut through several enemy ninja so fast that their bodies didn't realize they were dead and they still tried to move.

joesha28
Seriously.. I was discussing this fight with a friend. He was supporting SS, I for Shiva. Anywhere I could get scans on this guy?

SevenShackles
Storm shadow is an unrelenting beast of skill, speed and striking power. Lady shiva is badass but gets killed.

On the topic of feats, I'd like to see scans also so I can save them and argue storm shadow's superiority in the future.

joesha28
For all his reputation from what I hear, guys does not have much scans to support him?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by joesha28
For all his reputation from what I hear, guys does not have much scans to support him?
I don't see many scans floating around of the older GI Joe or even Transformer comics.. Mind you I see alot more transformer than the other but nothing of much relevance (for me anyway)

I'm sure there out there somewhere.

joesha28
Nobody rooting for Shiva? I'm surprise...usually Shiva wins most of the MA thread.

Q99
Originally posted by joesha28
Nobody rooting for Shiva? I'm surprise...usually Shiva wins most of the MA thread.

Well I'm not the *most* familiar with Storm Shadow, I am under the impression that he and Snake Eyes are usually portrayed as rather superhuman.

I think it'd be a fight, I mean Shiva's not exactly portrayed as within normal human limits most of the time either, but I can buy what the others are saying.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Q99
Well I'm not the *most* familiar with Storm Shadow, I am under the impression that he and Snake Eyes are usually portrayed as rather superhuman.

I think it'd be a fight, I mean Shiva's not exactly portrayed as within normal human limits most of the time either, but I can buy what the others are saying. its more the fact that the joes and cobra tend to go out in decked out gear and shadow and snake tend to go through them like confetti wielding a butter knife and a lot of joes and cobra elites are no slouches when it comes to hand to hand.

KingD19
As for the lack of Scans, I think it's due to the different publishing companies of the many different versions of GI Joe books being so different themselves. It's not all one company like Marvel or DC or Image, and isn't as popular on the whole as a result.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99

I think it'd be a fight, I mean Shiva's not exactly portrayed as within normal human limits most of the time either, but I can buy what the others are saying.

Storm Shadow's actually the one with the bullet time feats, even though Snake Eyes usually schools him. big grin

I think Shiva (And Cassandra Cain, for that matter) would be a good match for either of them.

cdtm
Originally posted by SevenShackles
I don't see many scans floating around of the older GI Joe or even Transformer comics.. Mind you I see alot more transformer than the other but nothing of much relevance (for me anyway)

I'm sure there out there somewhere.

As much as I loved Devils Due GI Joe vs the Transformers comics, I think the fact the main writers worked on GI Joe before the crossover comic implies more of a Joe bias then not..

I mean, Snake Eyes casually beat up Starscream, which was hilarious, but still.. A small group of Joes took down MONSTRUCTOR.

Unicron actually felt threatened by Cobra La, for crying out loud. eek!

They're great fun otherwise, but power levels are pretty wonky, even among Transformers on Transformer combat. (Devastator was tackled and torn apart by rank and file Autobots, for example.)

Flyattractor
Going to go with SS. Comic Book GiJoe ninjas practically have mystical Ninja powers. Shiva is good but only human. In the first Marv GiJoe run. SS practically has SPIDEY SENSE....no I take that back...HE DID HAVE SPIDEY SENSE!

cdtm
Shiva can do mystical chi stuff, too.

Brought Cass back from the dead with some of that stuff.

Not to mention, she re-trained Cass in her own precog like ability. It's right up there with Spidey or Radar Sense, imo.

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm
Storm Shadow's actually the one with the bullet time feats, even though Snake Eyes usually schools him. big grin

I think Shiva (And Cassandra Cain, for that matter) would be a good match for either of them.

Yea, I do think whoever wins would be an epic fight.

Fun Shiva fact: Despite facing countless gunmen in her career, the first and only time she's been shot was Blackest Night. She also temporarily killed Katana, who's been known to deflect machinegun fire with her sword.

JayDaDon
I'm surprised that after all this time nobody has made a Snake eyes/Storm shadow respect thread.

joesha28
Yes, somebody got to work and start that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.