Darwin vs Plastic Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

pym-ftw
Darwin

Golgo13
Stalemate.

it depends on wether darwin can produce an offensive adptation, which is usually a hit and miss, but has become a bit more consistent and even voluntary lately. plastic man cant put darwin down however. so stalemate or darwin

Sin I AM
Originally posted by 753
it depends on wether darwin can produce an offensive adptation, which is usually a hit and miss, but has become a bit more consistent and even voluntary lately. plastic man cant put darwin down however. so stalemate or darwin

what has he done aside from the hela thing....which was awesome

Lord Feron
I always thought Darwin's reaction to Hulk in the WWH arc was lame as hell...

Couldn't plastic man at least BFR Darwin, like load him into a cannon and shoot him away?

Originally posted by Sin I AM
what has he done aside from the hela thing....which was awesome x-factor 242. he deliberately shut down werewolf by night's powers, forcing him back into his human form and koing him with a punch.

Originally posted by Lord Feron

Couldn't plastic man at least BFR Darwin, like load him into a cannon and shoot him away? yeah maybe

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Lord Feron

Couldn't plastic man at least BFR Darwin, like load him into a cannon and shoot him away?

the whole wwh arc reeked of pis anyway....seeing as how a few issues later darwin becomes a god

Originally posted by 753
x-factor 242. he deliberately shut down werewolf by night's powers, forcing him back into his human form and koing him with a punch. awesome, i think the character has potential, i need to start reading x-factor again

they're fighting demon-gods now, but it's not that good of an arc. in fact, the series has been decaying for a long time.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by 753
they're fighting demon-gods now, but it's not that good of an arc. in fact, the series has been decaying for a long time.

is it still dealing with wolfsbane son?

yes, the hell lord that kills him gets to take over earth. he can kill them too apparently and although they will reform in their realms, this effectvely takes them out of this battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.