WBH goes up against the trans guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
so i see many of you think WBH is too strong for the high heralds, then lets spice things up and put him vs a list of trans beings in a slugfest so here we go.

Thanos
King Thor
HP Doomsday
Kurse
Bor
P5 Namor
Kuurth
Superboy prime
Superman 1 Million
Guardian Amped Prime

pym-ftw
Hulk depending what you view a slugfest as....

red sabre
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Hulk depending what you view a slugfest as....

hmmm... so you wana tell me hulk can beat any of those trans levelers if its just a physical brawl?

juggerman
Originally posted by red sabre
hmmm... so you wana tell me hulk can beat any of those trans levelers if its just a physical brawl?

He'd take some wins

red sabre
Originally posted by juggerman
He'd take some wins

be more specific, who can he beat from that list for the majority IYO

Sixth_Winged
Can they amp or the people who can are restricted to their base physical stats?

TheGodKiller
He can beat all versions of Prime. That is all that matters. smile

Rao Kal El
He will have problems wih some haralds, while he might be one of the big fishes on the herald pond, here he is small fish.

red sabre
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
He can beat all versions of Prime. That is all that matters. smile

he cant even beat average prime let alone guardian amped smile

TheGodKiller
WBH can annihilate all versions of Prime combined together with just his pinky. Fact.

red sabre
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Can they amp or the people who can are restricted to their base physical stats?

they can amp themselves as long as its only for physical strength, otherwise king thor is just thor and thanos is a herald.

red sabre
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
WBH can annihilate all versions of Prime combined together with just his pinky. Fact.

if you say ...

red sabre
and by the way all characters are at their best and going all out.

Sixth_Winged
Hmm...kinda torn between the skyfathers vs. wbh...wait....just why are they here again? I thought king thor is clearly skyfather material.

I thought it was just up to trans.

yaadaveyaa
wbh can beat them all if its ONLY physical fighting none of them are ever going to be able to do enough damage to put him down ther just gonna keep pissing him off and he breaks them all eventually if they can use other powers and stuff he'd b in a world of hurt

pym-ftw
A true slug fest would indicate pretty much fighting face to face standing still

Like Rockem' Sockem robots

red sabre
Hmm...kinda torn between the skyfathers vs. wbh...wait....just why are they here again? I thought king thor is clearly skyfather material.

I thought it was just up to trans.

nop... King Thor is a trans leveler... who else in this list do you find to be a skyfather?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
wbh can beat them all if its ONLY physical fighting none of them are ever going to be able to do enough damage to put him down ther just gonna keep pissing him off and he breaks them all eventually if they can use other powers and stuff he'd b in a world of hurt

no

juggerman
be more specific, who can he beat from that list for the majority IYO

HP Doomsday
P5 Namor
Superboy Prime

Naija boy
In a slugfest he'd beat all of em save perhaps the two supermen who are considerably faster and could win by making very good use of their speed ( whether that is likely or not depends on what the thread starter intended).

red sabre

oh really... so thanos amping his fists cant take hulk down? kurse who is 4 times stronger than thor cant? bor who broke the ribs of odin force thor with a punch cant? kuurth cant? P5 Namor cant? Prime who can break reality and a wall made out of 52 green lanterns will power cant? superman 1 million who at a weak state punched into the future? guardian amped prime that punch holes in dimensions and literally traveling dimensions via punching all those guys cant hurt hulk? i understand why you like hulk so much because he is the same color as the stuff you are smoking.

red sabre
Originally posted by pym-ftw
A true slug fest would indicate pretty much fighting face to face standing still

Like Rockem' Sockem robots

they are not standing still they use their speed and abilities, its just they dont use all their other powers that will make it a stomp in their favor.

Sin I AM
im curious as to how the hulk fanboys see that he cant put down kuurth

red sabre
HP Doomsday
P5 Namor
Superboy Prime

when you say prime you mean both guardian and average or just guardian? and what about 1 million? and what about kuurth? bor?

yaadaveyaa
oh really... so thanos amping his fists cant take hulk down? kurse who is 4 times stronger than thor cant? bor who broke the ribs of odin force thor with a punch cant? kuurth cant? P5 Namor cant? Prime who can break reality and a wall made out of 52 green lanterns will power cant? superman 1 million who at a weak state punched into the future? guardian amped prime that punch holes in dimensions and literally traveling dimensions via punching all those guys cant hurt hulk? i understand why you like hulk so much because he is the same color as the stuff you are smoking.

i didnt say they couldnt hurt him i said they couldnt put him down either ko or kill him with just physical and you said no powers none of them can beat him physically only he is to strong physically to tanky and everytime they hit him they make him stronger and stronger until he gets mad enuff and breaks them yes if your changing the rules then its a lil diff bcuz each one of them if allowed to use ther abilities can really hurt the hulk

juggerman
when you say prime you mean both guardian and average or just guardian? and what about 1 million? and what about kuurth? bor?

Hulk can just beat normal Prime. GA Prime bends Hulk over and and makes Hulk call him "Daddy". The names i listed were the ones i thought Hulk could win majority against. Probably should add Thor to that list too.

Sixth_Winged
nop... King Thor is a trans leveler... who else in this list do you find to be a skyfather?

Only him. I was gonna say bor but aside from his insane strength and durability, he was never well rounded in that he has any other attacks that was shown.

As for King Thor, he's definitely skyfather IMO, just not that high like odin.

red sabre
i didnt say they couldnt hurt him i said they couldnt put him down either ko or kill him with just physical and you said no powers none of them can beat him physically only he is to strong physically to tanky and everytime they hit him they make him stronger and stronger until he gets mad enuff and breaks them yes if your changing the rules then its a lil diff bcuz each one of them if allowed to use ther abilities can really hurt the hulk

i didnt change any rules, the feats i stated for those guys are physical feats only, this is only a physical fight however they are not standing still and trading blows with him, they use their speed, durability and their fighting skills.

i would like to know based on what do you believe they cant even knock the hulk out? and based on what do you believe he can put them down? how will he put down kuurth? kurse who is resistant to physical damage? prime who survived a universal blast?

red sabre
Only him. I was gonna say bor but aside from his insane strength and durability, he was never well rounded in that he has any other attacks that was shown.

As for King Thor, he's definitely skyfather IMO, just not that high like odin.

only at the end of the arc when he beheads the destroyer, until that point he is clearly portrayed as a trans leveler and i think its more fair to use the king thor who was portrayed 99% during the entire arc rather than the one who was portrayed at the last 2 panels.

Sixth_Winged
only at the end of the arc when he beheads the destroyer, until that point he is clearly portrayed as a trans leveler and i think its more fair to use the king thor who was portrayed 99% during the entire arc rather than the one who was portrayed at the last 2 panels.

hmm.. actually well you have a point.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Sin I AM
im curious as to how the hulk fanboys see that he cant put down kuurth

What's Kuurths be durability feat? I'm truly curious. Honestly some of you Kuurths supporters dont even go by what happened on panel but rather by your preconceived notion of the characters formidability.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Naija boy
What's Kuurths be durability feat? I'm truly curious. Honestly some of you Kuurths supporters dont even go by what happened on panel but rather by your preconceived notion of the characters formidability.

he only appeared in fear itself so its not like he has a laundry list of feats.....but he took on a non- jobbing x-men roster without a sweat. it speaks volumes

juggerman

Kuurth is an amped Juggernaut. It is shown in the story that the X-Men, who would probably have the best understanding of Juggernaut, found Kuurth to be even more powerful/formidable than Juggernaut was. Writer's intent tells us that he was not weakened Juggernaut with a hammer; he was improved Classic Juggernaut. That's the impression i got anyway.

Naija boy
Regarding that list, WBH holds the strength advantage on nearly all of em. As a result of the shockwave of his mid air collision with Betty not only did he destroy the dark dimension planet and damage a nearby moon, but more importantly, he disintegrated savage hulk peers in the form of bi beast and Wendigo, as well as a character that was portrayed as considerably superior to professor hulk in the form of Armcheddon. Further he annihilated the entirety of the mindless ones whose combined power was so great that It was specifically mentioned that Umar ( a skyfather level character) in her own dimension would be unable to survive them let alone put them all down.

That last tidbit is in and of itself insane but the fact remains that this was accomplished with the mere shockwave of the impact. The wider the area of dispersal and further away from the point of impact, the greater the level of dissipation of the force. In other words the force at the epicenter of the impact ( where hulk and Betty actually punched) Would be astromically greater than that contained in the shockwave ( several several orders of magnitude ). This is without even getting into the fact that it takes many many more times the force to cause something to disintegrate than a mere ko. Even dividing it by half because it was a shared feat, you would stil have a strength and durability feat ( since he endured the force at the epicenter)that blows out the water anything many of those in that list have come close to accomplishing physically.

To think that wbhulk could not outright defeat many of them let alone not hold his own in a pure fist fight is absurd.

Naija boy
he only appeared in fear itself so its not like he has a laundry list of feats.....but he took on a non- jobbing x-men roster without a sweat. it speaks volumes

And yet WBh feat in the dark dimension which is several several times more impressive does not?

carver9
Bait thread and reported. The Hulk hate is terrible and uncalled for.

carver9

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud WWH took on a more powerful roster of Xmen. This is hilarious.

red sabre
Regarding that list, WBH holds the strength advantage on nearly all of em. As a result of the shockwave of his mid air collision with Betty not only did he destroy the dark dimension planet and damage a nearby moon, but more importantly, he disintegrated savage hulk peers in the form of bi beast and Wendigo, as well as a character that was portrayed as considerably superior to professor hulk in the form of Armcheddon. Further he annihilated the entirety of the mindless ones whose combined power was so great that It was specifically mentioned that Umar ( a skyfather level character) in her own dimension would be unable to survive them let alone put them all down.

hat last tidbit is in and of itself insane but the fact remains that this was accomplished with the mere shockwave of the impact. The wider the area of dispersal and further away from the point of impact, the greater the level of dissipation of the force. In other words the force at the epicenter of the impact ( where hulk and Betty actually punched) Would be astromically greater than that contained in the shockwave ( several several orders of magnitude ). This is without even getting into the fact that it takes many many more times the force to cause something to disintegrate than a mere ko. Even dividing it by half because it was a shared feat, you would stil have a strength and durability feat that blows out the water anything many of those in that list have come close to accomplishing physically.

To think that wbhulk could not outright defeat many of them let alone not hold his own in a pure fist fight is absurd.

that feat is bullshit, its a shared feat and is no different than superman and captain marvel holding infinity weight, thor and BRB colliding hammer strikes and destroying universe and so on and so on, therefor a shared feat with collateral damage is just a big pile of bullcrap and never is consistent, if WBH is that strong then when punching wendigo and bi beast out of space he should destroy the entire planet isnt he? wait a second how about those giant rats that were beating him up? care to explain?

juggerman
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud WWH took on a more powerful roster of Xmen. This is hilarious.

The X-Men were clearly jobbing in WWH and you know it. Plus Hulk didn't look as impressive as Kuurth did.

carver9
that feat is bullshit, its a shared feat and is no different than superman and captain marvel holding infinity weight, thor and BRB colliding hammer strikes and destroying universe and so on and so on, therefor a shared feat with collateral damage is just a big pile of bullcrap and never is consistent, if WBH is that strong then when punching wendigo and bi beast out of space he should destroy the entire planet isnt he? wait a second how about those giant rats that were beating him up? care to explain?

So you're also ignoring the fact that Hulk was also capable of doing something Umar, a legit skyfather was unable to accomplish? You can split this ft a thousand ways and it would still put Hulk above Herald levels.

red sabre
So you're also ignoring the fact that Hulk was also capable of doing something Umar, a legit skyfather was unable to accomplish? You can split this ft a thousand ways and it would still put Hulk above Herald levels.

you contredict yourself, you reported this thread for being unfair to hulk, but then you go and say he is above high herald..... make up your mind.

carver9
The X-Men were clearly jobbing in WWH and you know it. Plus Hulk didn't look as impressive as Kuurth did.

You can think they were jobbing all you want but Hulk took out the entire roster. They tried everything from phasing, telepathy, blasting, draining, clawing, strength, even threw a plane on top of him and none of it worked.

carver9
you contredict yourself, you reported this thread for being unfair to hulk, but then you go and say he is above high herald..... make up your mind.

smile I decided not to report the thread. Haters are going to be haters and almost every character have them.

thanos-prime
Hulk would beat all of them in a slugfest.

red sabre
smile I decided not to report the thread. Haters are going to be haters and almost every character have them.

can you explain me how am i a hater if you believe yourself he is above high herald which isnt that great of a stretch to begin with?

red sabre
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Hulk would beat all of them in a slugfest.

really... even with the fact they are using their speed and many of those guys have insane durability feats as well as amazing to unbelievable striking feats?

carver9
can you explain me how am i a hater if you believe yourself he is above high herald which isnt that great of a stretch to begin with?

You make a bait thread because you didn't like the fact people were voting for Hulk over Heralds. Sounds like a hater to me. This isn't the first time you've done this.

thanos-prime
really... even with the fact they are using their speed and many of those guys have insane durability feats as well as amazing to unbelievable striking feats? Well that's not what a slugfest is but even in that scenario yes he wins.

Naija boy

Lol wut? So basically you don't like it so we should disregard it. Your analogies and the conclusion you draw from them are terribly fallacious. The situations you referenced do not even if parallel the WBh scenario at all. Superman and captain marvel lifted a book with infinite pages that did not have infinite mass. It's quite frankly thus faulty logic to make the assumption that it had infinite weight when that wasn't indicated and when it was already shown not to have infinite mass. That's besides the point however as even if we were to take the feat and accept it, it still would merely count as an outlier high feat for them that would be averaged out by considerably lower showings and not typical of the norm. Thor and brb have never destroyed a universe with their hammer strikes either. Moreover when hulk punched Wendigo and bi beast off planet, it wasn't even WBH at the levehe was at in the dark dimension but rather a holding back Greenscar. This was made clear in IH 634. Giant rats beating up WBh?

You clearly are just ranting with no clue of what you are talking about. This is a clear bait thread created due to your disillusionment over people rating WBh highly. Smh

yaadaveyaa
so i see many of you think WBH is too strong for the high heralds, then lets spice things up and put him vs a list of trans beings in a slugfest so here we go.

Thanos
King Thor
HP Doomsday
Kurse
Bor
P5 Namor
Kuurth
Superboy prime
Superman 1 Million
Guardian Amped Prime

right here u said slug fest boss thats what i took it as slugfest is u stand in front of each other and slug it out no speed blitz no moving u slug it out until someone goes down... now if u change the rules then yea hulk can beat half the guys and thats about it maybe

juggerman
You can think they were jobbing all you want but Hulk took out the entire roster. They tried everything from phasing, telepathy, blasting, draining, clawing, strength, even threw a plane on top of him and none of it worked.

Hulk fighting the kids before the big guns showed up didn't even look as good as Kuurth did against a superior force.

Sin I AM
And yet WBh feat in the dark dimension which is several several times more impressive does not?

i take shared feats with a grain of salt. I read the arc and i just saw plot wholes and bad writing. I understand the point. The writer wanted his boy to look uber. I get it. But Umar not being able to handle things in her own dimension where she reigns supreme? Seems abit lazy to me. But me not liking it doesnt in any way discredit the feat. I just dont think h2h is a good route to take against a mystical powerhouse like Kuurth. IMO Strange, Thor, characters with magical/divine powers should only be able to hurt him...

that x-team jobbed period. we should get a mod ruling on that arc

Naija boy
i take shared feats with a grain of salt. I read the arc and i just saw plot wholes and bad writing. I understand the point. The writer wanted his boy to look uber. I get it. But Umar not being able to handle things in her own dimension where she reigns supreme? Seems abit lazy to me. But me not liking it doesnt in any way discredit the feat. I just dont think h2h is a good route to take against a mystical powerhouse like Kuurth. IMO Strange, Thor, characters with magical/divine powers should only be able to hurt him...

In terms of writing Umar and not being able to handle the entirety of the Mindless ones beyond containing them behind the barrier is actually historically consistent. But yes that is actually irrelevant to the feats impressiveness which is self evident from the material in the comic. As for Kuurths unless you apply a no limit fallacy to his abilities...can't see how he beats WBh.

red sabre
Lol wut? So basically you don't like it so we should disregard it. Your analogies and the conclusion you draw from them are terribly fallacious. The situations you referenced do not even if parallel the WBh scenario at all. Superman and captain marvel lifted a book with infinite pages that did not have infinite mass. It's quite frankly thus faulty logic to make the assumption that it had infinite weight when that wasn't indicated and when it was already shown not to have infinite mass. That's besides the point however as even if we were to take the feat and accept it, it still would merely count as an outlier high feat for them that would be averaged out by considerably lower showings and not typical of the norm. Thor and brb have never destroyed a universe with their hammer strikes either. Moreover when hulk punched Wendigo and bi beast off planet, it wasn't even WBH at the levehe was at in the dark dimension but rather a holding back Greenscar. This was made clear in IH 634. Giant rats beating up WBh?

You clearly are just ranting with no clue of what you are talking about. This is a clear bait thread created due to your disillusionment over people rating WBh highly. Smh

so wait a second, if you do take that into account literally and you take that 1 feat as his standard and you admit yourself that even a skyfather cant achieve such thing, that means you are saying WBH is beyond a skyfather right? you are basically right now by giving this feat all the credibility saying that WBH is above a skayfather with his strength?

as i said before this feat cannot be adressed because of the simple fact it was a shared feat, the colliding of both hulk and red she hulk could cause all sorts of energy however hulk himself probably could not produce those energies.

my point of superman and captain marvel lifting infinity pages is valid, you are talking pure bullshit, it has nothing to do with mass, infinity pages means an endless amount of pages therefor an endless amount of weight, this is a magical thing this book contained infinity weight that never ends and they lifted the unliftable, its the ultimate feat, as i remember thor and BRB collided hammers and destroyed a reality or universe i dont remember clearly right now however it is clear thor cant do half of either with a hammer strike.

if you choose to take that absurd feat into account then we dont know the portion of power hulk himself contributed to the outcome, show me a proof hulk contributed at least 50%? for all that i care 90% of the power came from red she hulk prove me wrong.

the hulk that punched bio beast and wendigo was WBH.

The Sorrow
Hulk > Red Sabre

-Pr-

Don't tempt me. Everyone that knows me, knows I hated that bloody arc.

Anyway, closing soon due to spite...

juggerman
Originally posted by -Pr-
Don't tempt me. Everyone that knows me, knows I hated that bloody arc.

You can end this once and for all. Make the call. In Pr we trust. thumb up

red sabre

Anyway, closing soon due to spite...

why spite? this is only physical fights, and its not like he is going up against them all at the same time its 1 vs 1 fights, just wanted to know what people think , i am sure WBH can hang with some of the guys in this list physically here and there.

red sabre
thats very interesting, the complete majority of people who posted in this thread actually believe that version of hulk can defeat those trans beings if the fight was only physical, i already stated that all the characters in this list are at full power and not holding back... very interesting indeed.

-Pr-
why spite? this is only physical fights, and its not like he is going up against them all at the same time its 1 vs 1 fights, just wanted to know what people think , i am sure WBH can hang with some of the guys in this list physically here and there.

oh. its not a team he's fighting, then?

red sabre
oh. its not a team he's fighting, then?

Lol of course not, its not even a gauntlet, just a list of trans level guys thats all, wanted to see what people think about each fight instead of making a single thread for every VS.

-Pr-
Oh, all right. I'll leave it open, then.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos - Hulk.
King Thor - I guess if he amps himself directly with the Odin Force, he could win. One shotting the Destroyer like he did is pretty crazy imo. Not sure.
HP Doomsday - Edge to Hulk.
Kurse - Edge to Hulk.
Bor - Hulk.
P5 Namor - Hulk.
Kuurth - Hulk is on an entirely different level in terms of strength feats; worst case scenario he tosses Kuurth around.
Superboy prime - Hulk.
Superman 1 Million - Hulk.
Guardian Amped Prime - Not sure.

curryman
He gets Kuurth, Namor and Kurse.

None of whom are Trans smile

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos - Hulk.
King Thor - I guess if he amps himself directly with the Odin Force, he could win. One shotting the Destroyer like he did is pretty crazy imo. Not sure.
Kurse - Edge to Hulk.
Bor - Hulk.
P5 Namor - Hulk.
Kuurth - Hulk is on an entirely different level in terms of strength feats; worst case scenario he tosses Kuurth around.
Superboy prime - Hulk.

agreed with all of those except in a slug fest i think he still beats thor in pure slugfest

Batman-Prime
Thanos - Hulk
King Thor - King Thor
HP Doomsday - DD
Kurse - Hulk
Bor - Hulk
P5 Namor - Namor
Kuurth - Hulk
Superboy prime - Prime
Superman 1 Million - Supes
Guardian Amped Prime - Prime

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Thanos - Hulk
King Thor - King Thor
HP Doomsday - DD
Kurse - Hulk
Bor - Hulk
P5 Namor - Namor
Kuurth - Hulk
Superboy prime - Prime
Superman 1 Million - Supes
Guardian Amped Prime - Prime thumb down

id like to have whatever it is your smoking please and thank you

NemeBro
All I know is that Prime rocks him with strength sufficient enough to destroy the body of the Anti-Monitor and send him to the other side of the universe. Obviously.

kgkg
I think the Supermen will beat him in H2H- that's about it.

Cogito
Thanos - Hulk
King Thor - Thor if he amps with the Odin Force, otherwise Hulk
HP Doomsday - Unknown. Nobody could push DD to his limit in this arc, and with his HF/adaptation, it's debatable to me.
Kurse - Hulk
Bor - Hulk
P5 Namor - Hulk
Kuurth - N/A. If Kuurth has his FF, then who knows
Superboy prime - Prime. Flew through the Anti-Monitor and survived a universe-busting attack, so you know his durability if off the charts. He's also moved the goddamn center of the universe, so strength is there too. And despite popular opinion, he does make use of his speed.
Superman 1 Million - Hulk, by feats. Superman 1 Million has no legit strength, durability, or speed feats. His best showings were with non-melee powers.
Guardian Amped Prime - Prime, easily. This really shouldn't be debatable, despite what some fanboys think.

psycho gundam
that feat is bullshit, its a shared feat and is no different than superman and captain marvel holding infinity weight, thor and BRB colliding hammer strikes and destroying universe and so on and so on, therefor a shared feat with collateral damage is just a big pile of bullcrap and never is consistent, if WBH is that strong then when punching wendigo and bi beast out of space he should destroy the entire planet isnt he? wait a second how about those giant rats that were beating him up? care to explain? lol. It really begs the question as to what made you make this thread if you are going to toss out feats that make it fair in the first place?

That feat was clearly battleboard friendly...tailor made more like it.

#itgetsbetter

-Pr-
hulk and she-rulk destroying a planet isn't the same thing as lifting the infinite book. not at all.

bluewaterrider
hulk and she-rulk destroying a planet isn't the same thing as lifting the infinite book. not at all.

Right! Captain Marvel and Superman had to physically grab hold and lift with the greatest of their efforts to get that book raised.
Hulk and She-Rulk, being so powerful with energy, did not have to so much as TOUCH the planet they annihilated, though.

Good point, P.R.!

psycho gundam
No. They're just not at all the same feat. If you want to see if a guy has the power to knock the other guy's head off you better go for the feat where a side effect of him punching an equal results in at least the minimum amount of destructive force it takes to do all that damage listed above. Slightly lessar explosions happened with each punch after that big one, continuously re-vaporizing everyone nearby

You can't be in the same planet-moon system when he fights and not get buffeted by planet shattering force/heat

curryman
I don't think the WBH planet-destruction feat is bullshit.

He's pumping out so much energy that destruction on that scale almost becomes unavoidable.

It's far, far, faaaaaar less impressive than lifting the book of infinity of course smile

psycho gundam
Only if you don't recognize that the book cannot be of infinite weight by the very nature of the feat you want to wank.

curryman
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Only if you don't recognize that the book cannot be of infinite weight by the very nature of the feat you want to wank.

Dang these unrealistic things in comics.

Raisen
I don't understand. The only trans I see on this list is Thor. The rest are clearly 100% male.

-Pr-
And here I was thinking how nice it was that nobody was using the words trans to mean something other than transcendent.

Oh well.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos - Hulk.
Kurse - Edge to Hulk.
Bor - Hulk.
P5 Namor - Hulk.
Superboy prime - Hulk.

Damborgson

Thanos- Hulk, but Thanos lasts a bit
King Thor- King Thor
HP Doomsday- -thinking-
Kurse- Hulk
Bor- Hulk
P5 Namor- Hulk
Kuurth- Hulk
Superboy prime- Hulk
Superman 1 Million -Idk
Guardian Amped Prime- Prime can get it I think

Originally posted by Raisen
I don't understand. The only trans I see on this list is Thor. The rest are clearly 100% male.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/862/nigga-you-gay.png

Rao Kal El
^ You are clearly moving to the Gamma Nation

Damborgson
Hulk is still a filthy green animal that deserves to have his bones made into Thor's throne and his head used as a goblet for Thor's drink. IF Thor finds him worthy of that honor. But not until Thor has beaten every inch of life out of him with the most powerful weapon to grace the hands of the gods...Mjolnir, the crusher. The Hulk will feel fear as he realizes the inescapable truth that his mortal life is a match to be blown out by the winds of a thousand worlds that Thor has at his command.

But that said I'm just trying to give him some credit haha >_<

Damborgson
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/678254-thor_sleeps_super.jpg

See that?

That is power. That's real power, with a good storyline to end it. Not someone beating his wife because he gets a thrill out of it.

oh and I'm done btw thumb up

Rao Kal El
^LOL thumb up

zeel

Thanos - hulk wins
King Thor- hulk wins
HP Doomsday- dunno
Kurse- hulk wins
Bor- hulk wins
P5 Namor- hulk wins
Kuurth- hulk wins
Superboy prime- hulk wins
Superman 1 Million- dunno
Guardian Amped Prime -hulk loses

leonidas
Originally posted by zeel

Thanos - hulk wins
King Thor- hulk wins
HP Doomsday- dunno
Kurse- hulk wins
Bor- hulk wins
P5 Namor- hulk wins
Kuurth- hulk wins
Superboy prime- hulk wins
Superman 1 Million- dunno
Guardian Amped Prime -hulk loses

thumb up except for prime. i think he could take some if he uses his speed.

Dolos
In a slugfest, the Hulk's strength will never amount to a fraction of Superboy Prime's. You're going to have a hard time finding a scan where WBH Hulk lifts the earth's weight...and that's just post-reboot. #17 was to show you DCnU is every bit of post-crisis.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Dolos
In a slugfest, the Hulk's strength will never amount to a fraction of Superboy Prime's.

Not sure if serious...?

Dismissing the speed advantage Prime has, you don't think Hulk's strength could ever come close to rivaling his?

Surely you acknowledge that if Hulk connected on Prime, Prime would most certainly feel it and then some?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
^ You are clearly moving to the Gamma Nation no matter what anti-gammetic stuff he posts we all know he's just trying to bury his true feelings smile

Naija boy
so wait a second, if you do take that into account literally and you take that 1 feat as his standard and you admit yourself that even a skyfather cant achieve such thing, that means you are saying WBH is beyond a skyfather right? you are basically right now by giving this feat all the credibility saying that WBH is above a skayfather with his strength?

as i said before this feat cannot be adressed because of the simple fact it was a shared feat, the colliding of both hulk and red she hulk could cause all sorts of energy however hulk himself probably could not produce those energies.

my point of superman and captain marvel lifting infinity pages is valid, you are talking pure bullshit, it has nothing to do with mass, infinity pages means an endless amount of pages therefor an endless amount of weight, this is a magical thing this book contained infinity weight that never ends and they lifted the unliftable, its the ultimate feat, as i remember thor and BRB collided hammers and destroyed a reality or universe i dont remember clearly right now however it is clear thor cant do half of either with a hammer strike.

if you choose to take that absurd feat into account then we dont know the portion of power hulk himself contributed to the outcome, show me a proof hulk contributed at least 50%? for all that i care 90% of the power came from red she hulk prove me wrong.

the hulk that punched bio beast and wendigo was WBH.

facepalm. What hogwash. First of all, "skyfather level" is a battle board power level classification. A feat cannot be discredited on the basis of whether it conforms to a characters preconceived battleboard power level classification. Writers are not hindered by such arbitrary constraints. Hence just because WBH was portrayed as outperforming a skyfather level character owner own realm ( with the shockwave of his collision no less) does not mean the feat can be discredited because you don't feel he should have been able to do it. Such whimsical reasoning is inane, demonstrative of bias, and totally inapplicable. Secondly, him outperforming a skyfather in that instance does not necessitate his elevation beyond skyfather level since skyfather level characters typically have a plethora of other powers that would give them convincing wins against WBH.

Furthermore, the feat was a shared feat with two people of explicitly equal power. That takes away any projected ambiguity you would like to impose on the feat as we know that at bare minimum both characters had what it takes to provide half of the overall force generated. What defeats that point even more, is that the feat is so grandiose, that even if it is divided by a hundred the level of force generated would still put WBHs strength, above anything mustered by a good portion of the characters In your list. So it being a shared feat doesn't take anything away from it.

And no your point about the infinite page feat is not valid at all. It's asinine. That feat is not parallel to the world breaker feat as it is inherently unquantifiable and even disregarding that represents an outlier high feat not consistent with either supes or of their marvels portrayals. The same logic that you are using to assume infinite "weight" ( which is merely the pull of gravity on mass) despite that never being mentioned, also necessitates that the book possess infinite mass and occupy infinite space. The latter two implications clearly did not follow and thus we cannot at face value assume the former. And no Thor and Brb did not destroy a universe with combined hammer strikes and so that comparison is also terribly faulty.

You are particularly clueless. The hulk that punched Wendigo and bi beast was a holding back Greenscar as it was revealed that hulk only ever unleashed himself fully as World breaker in the dark dimension which happened after the bi beast and Wendigo encounter.

Your capricious attempts to discredit the feat are transparent and have no substance whatsoever

Diesldude
Guys, I've been lowballing the WBH world breaking feat in the dark dimension. For that I'm sorry... See, I always thought that matter in the dark dimension was not as durable as the matter in the 616 universe. I was wrong, it is way more durable. See the scan from Incredible hulks #635.
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/Diesldude/durability_zps3c759145.jpg

See those rocks? they are way too tough, the mindless ones and the monsters that were amped by 1000x were disintegrated while the rocks only crumbled. So those rocks sure had to be mighty strong and made from matter way more durable than anything in the Marvel U.

Badabing
Red Sabre, stop making bait threads.

This absolute and decisive ownage deserves the last word before I close the thread.Originally posted by Naija boy
facepalm. What hogwash. First of all, "skyfather level" is a battle board power level classification. A feat cannot be discredited on the basis of whether it conforms to a characters preconceived battleboard power level classification. Writers are not hindered by such arbitrary constraints. Hence just because WBH was portrayed as outperforming a skyfather level character owner own realm ( with the shockwave of his collision no less) does not mean the feat can be discredited because you don't feel he should have been able to do it. Such whimsical reasoning is inane, demonstrative of bias, and totally inapplicable. Secondly, him outperforming a skyfather in that instance does not necessitate his elevation beyond skyfather level since skyfather level characters typically have a plethora of other powers that would give them convincing wins against WBH.

Furthermore, the feat was a shared feat with two people of explicitly equal power. That takes away any projected ambiguity you would like to impose on the feat as we know that at bare minimum both characters had what it takes to provide half of the overall force generated. What defeats that point even more, is that the feat is so grandiose, that even if it is divided by a hundred the level of force generated would still put WBHs strength, above anything mustered by a good portion of the characters In your list. So it being a shared feat doesn't take anything away from it.

And no your point about the infinite page feat is not valid at all. It's asinine. That feat is not parallel to the world breaker feat as it is inherently unquantifiable and even disregarding that represents an outlier high feat not consistent with either supes or of their marvels portrayals. The same logic that you are using to assume infinite "weight" ( which is merely the pull of gravity on mass) despite that never being mentioned, also necessitates that the book possess infinite mass and occupy infinite space. The latter two implications clearly did not follow and thus we cannot at face value assume the former. And no Thor and Brb did not destroy a universe with combined hammer strikes and so that comparison is also terribly faulty.

You are particularly clueless. The hulk that punched Wendigo and bi beast was a holding back Greenscar as it was revealed that hulk only ever unleashed himself fully as World breaker in the dark dimension which happened after the bi beast and Wendigo encounter.

Your capricious attempts to discredit the feat are transparent and have no substance whatsoever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.