WBhulk dominates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
Ok fights are as followed each character fighting to their fullest potential. No pis, CIS, or bs. Characters are fighting to kill and trying to end fight as quickly as possible.

1 extant

2 Orion with Astro harness

3 shuma gorath

4 captain atom monarch

5 greenworld spawn\god spawn

6 PC superman

mighty adam
Extant goses back in time kills him

Orion blows up the planet hulks on and then the five closets planet near hulk

shuma traps hulk in some hellish dimension or beats his face in

atom blows up the galaxy hulks in and the 5 closets galaxies

spawn kills him with by trapping him in green world or just kills him with his godly magic then brings him back to life to kill him a few more times.

superman the man myth legend the best lets see he blows hulk out the universe into the next or physically punch hulk out of the universe or a wat was that super waving yea waves hulk out the galaxy.

lawest9
I don't know too much about Extant or Shuma Gorath, but if this is a gauntlet then he stops at Monarch.

mighty adam
Originally posted by lawest9
I don't know too much about Extant or Shuma Gorath, but if this is a gauntlet then he stops at Monarch. look them up he stops at 1

JakeTheBank
So basically, you made a spite thread.

thumb up

-Pr-
Point of this thread?

dynamix
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So basically, you made a spite thread.

thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by mighty adam
Extant goses back in time kills him

Orion blows up the planet hulks on and then the five closets planet near hulk

shuma traps hulk in some hellish dimension or beats his face in

atom blows up the galaxy hulks in and the 5 closets galaxies

spawn kills him with by trapping him in green world or just kills him with his godly magic then brings him back to life to kill him a few more times.

superman the man myth legend the best lets see he blows hulk out the universe into the next or physically punch hulk out of the universe or a wat was that super waving yea waves hulk out the galaxy.

If you knew all of the answers, why make the thread?

celeyhyga17
Seriously wtf has been goin on lately 'round here..?

mighty adam
That's how I see it some people mite find a reason why hulk wins. WATS THE DAM POINT OF PUTTING HULK IN A SLUGFEST THREAD YEA YALL SHUT UP THEN. There must be balance on these broads.

Sixth_Winged
Loool

-Pr-
Closed. Adam, don't make bait threads in future, and no more bashing either.

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
Closed. Adam, don't make bait threads in future, and no more bashing either. I 100% agree. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.