Undertaker Vs Ultron at Wrestlemania 30

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThereIsHope
Who wins?

SevenShackles
It's wrestlemania, undertaker wins. Especially if it's 'hell in a cell' as Ultron will have nowhere to run.

TheHulk
LOLOLOLOLOL The Dead Man will still be walking XD

pym-ftw
Ultron goes all Giant Gonzalez on him

-Pr-
22-0.

pym-ftw
20-*-0
Never forget

SevenShackles
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ultron goes all Giant Gonzalez on him
http://www.4thletter.net/gavok/wwf/prophecy.jpg
Heresy! The Prophcey WILL be fullfilled!

-Pr-
20-*-0
Never forget

?

pym-ftw
Undertaker won wrestlemania 10 via disqualification

Diesldude
Originally posted by SevenShackles
http://www.4thletter.net/gavok/wwf/prophecy.jpg
Heresy! The Prophcey WILL be fullfilled! Lobo?

-Pr-
Undertaker won wrestlemania 10 via disqualification

He still won.

CosmicComet
Yet they never play that part of the match in his WM highlight reels.

It would be hilarious if within the midst of the chaos and domination they try to portray in his highlights, they have a tiny bit in there with Undertaker being put to sleep with chloroform. laughing out loud

Anyway, Ultron defeats the Underplonker when he sheds the adamantium casing, and reveals that he's the Ulimate Warrior on the inside.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Diesldude
Lobo?
Magic 'lobo' who rules his own hell prison planet. smokin'

BEHOLD THE FATE OF ULTRON!
http://blogintomystery.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/und1c.jpg
adamantium + hell fire + man crotch + Ultrons face = flawless victory for Undertaker.

Originally posted by CosmicComet

Anyway, Ultron defeats the Underplonker when he sheds the adamantium casing, and reveals that he's the Ulimate Warrior on the inside.
Bah! Ultimate warrior can't do crap! Now if it was Ric Flair.. Then the multiverse would be in danger.

JakeTheBank
Ultron hits Taker with the encephalo ray.

Then this happens.

http://cdimg3.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/02262008/e/f/0/2/ef0260f9bf3ba0_large.gif

-Pr-
Ultimate Warrior would get his shit pushed in by Taker. Hell, who remembers when Taker locked him in that casket?

Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Then this happens.

http://cdimg3.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/02262008/e/f/0/2/ef0260f9bf3ba0_large.gif

laughing out loud

CosmicComet

Then this happens.

Ultron then reveals he's the Ultimate Warrior, then that gif basically plays in reverse.

The man, the myth, the legend. He beat Taker when Taker had Hogan+ level strength and Hogan++++++ durability. Now Taker is no greater than HHH strength and is a just a lazy, hyper-regen/healing factor guy (basically Sentry's change in durability type when he becomes Void.)

xbLZ9lx-e5w

JakeTheBank
Ultron then reveals he's the Ultimate Warrior, then that gif basically plays in reverse.

The man, the myth, the legend. He beat Taker when Taker had Hogan+ level strength and Hogan++++++ durability. Now Taker is no greater than HHH strength and is a just a lazy, hyper-regen/healing factor guy (basically Sentry's change in durability type when he becomes Void.)

xbLZ9lx-e5w

Ultron's shell cannot contain the power that is the Ultimate Warrior.

http://www.gifcrap.com/g2data/albums/Celebrities/The%20Ultimate%20Warrior%20head%20bang.gif

CAN YOU FEEL IT? CAN YOU FEEL IT, DUDE?

CosmicComet
Originally posted by -Pr-
Ultimate Warrior would get his shit pushed in by Taker. Hell, who remembers when Taker locked him in that casket?

laughing out loud

LOLWHAT.

Peak Ultimate Warrior would utterly annihilate this softer, weaker Undertaker that gets hurt by everything.

Don't get it twisted. Ultimate Warrior's powers allowed him to not lose cleanly 365 days a year. That's more impressive than the short lived, less than 24 hour annual power up that Taker gets. Taker is the guy that loses to Batista and Great Khali cleanly outside of Wrestlemania. Truth.

-Pr-
LOLWHAT.

Peak Ultimate Warrior would utterly annihilate this softer, weaker Undertaker that gets hurt by everything.

Don't get it twisted. Ultimate Warrior's powers allowed him to not lose cleanly 365 days a year. That's more impressive than the short lived, less than 24 hour annual power up that Taker gets. Taker is the guy that loses to Batista and Great Khali cleanly outside of Wrestlemania. Truth.

I was speaking about peak Taker.

CosmicComet
The Taker that Ultimate Warrior beat was far more powerful and menacing than current PG era taker.

The streak only started getting full steam as the competition started getting weaker.

JakeTheBank
American Badass Taker would get the majority over current Taker, tbh.

-Pr-
The Taker that Ultimate Warrior beat was far more powerful and menacing than current PG era taker.

The streak only started getting full steam as the competition started getting weaker.

So?

He was still winning, though.

American Badass Taker would get the majority over current Taker, tbh.

Current Taker is definitely the weakest.

CosmicComet
Current Taker would probably lose to Cena at Wrestlemania.

The same Cena that needed a second round to beat a far out of his prime, ring rusted, stamina drained, post-retiree Rock.

The same Rock that at his prime, no matter how great he was, barely scraped by with a decade+ out of prime, weaker heel Hogan.

The same Hogan that at his Face prime got overpowered by none other than...The WARRIAAHHHH.

-Pr-
Taker beat Punk.

Punk > Cena.

CosmicComet
Punk is back to chicken shit fighter level unfortunately. Even at his best just after the pipe-bomb stuff, he was just about equal to Cena.

-Pr-
Disagree.

Bentley
This thread is awesome.

pym-ftw
This is awesome
Clap clap ... Clap clap clap
(Repeat as desired)

TheHulk
Love it when we talk WWE....he'll we should have a forum thread about WWE..

juggerman
Taker beat Punk.

Punk > Cena.

Rock beat Punk, Cena beat Rock.

CosmicComet
When the Ultron Warrior gorilla presses WM Taker into the heavens, Taker's dark body will evaporate from the healing light, as though he were Russell Edgington standing in the sun.

TheHulk
Originally posted by juggerman
Rock beat Punk, Cena beat Rock. thumb up lol either way Punk always beat Cena due to outside interference...

Oliver North
Does anyone else remember the Undertaker vs Undertaker, I think it was a 90's SummerSlam?

just asking, because that was some awesome shit!

-Pr-
Rock beat Punk, Cena beat Rock.

Paper beats Cena?

Originally posted by TheHulk
thumb up lol either way Punk always beat Cena due to outside interference...

and because Cena's shit. sneer

Originally posted by Oliver North
Does anyone else remember the Undertaker vs Undertaker, I think it was a 90's SummerSlam?

just asking, because that was some awesome shit!

I remember fake Kane, but fake Taker doesn't ring a bell.

TheHulk
Paper beats Cena?

and because Cena's shit. sneer

I remember fake Kane, but fake Taker doesn't ring a bell. Stop low balling PR evil face

-Pr-
His gimmick is crap. If he starts to wrestle more like we know he can, then things might change.

Though Dolph Ziggler is the best champion right now by far.

juggerman
Paper beats Cena?

Exactly. According to your logic Cena couldn't win against Taker cuz Taker beat a superior opponent. Too bad it doesn't work that way as Cena has been beating vastly superior opponents for years now.

How could you forget that fake ass gray gloved Taker? He was terrible lol

-Pr-
Exactly. According to your logic Cena couldn't win against Taker cuz Taker beat a superior opponent. Too bad it doesn't work that way as Cena has been beating vastly superior opponents for years now.

How could you forget that fake ass gray gloved Taker? He was terrible lol

Cena's never beaten anyone that would make him > Undertaker, imo.

juggerman
Cena's never beaten anyone that would make him > Undertaker, imo.

He's beaten several people superior to the current 100 year old Taker. Hell HHH destroyed Undertaker at WM 27 and basically rolled over for him at the end. Cena put HHH down on several occasions. Also Lesnar was beaten by Cena last year and i don't think Taker has ever won against Brock.

Don't get me wrong now i think Cena is ass and can't wrestle for shit. But the fact remains he gets over way too much to put a win over Taker at Mania out of the realm. Vince just loves him some Cena

-Pr-
He's beaten several people superior to the current 100 year old Taker. Hell HHH destroyed Undertaker at WM 27 and basically rolled over for him at the end. Cena put HHH down on several occasions. Also Lesnar was beaten by Cena last year and i don't think Taker has ever won against Brock.

Don't get me wrong now i think Cena is ass and can't wrestle for shit. But the fact remains he gets over way too much to put a win over Taker at Mania out of the realm. Vince just loves him some Cena

Current Taker is crap, though. I was talking about peak Taker.

In kayfabe terms, though, the WWE still treats Taker like a monster, so I can't see Cena beating him, unless they really want to push him over the edge.

juggerman
Current Taker is crap, though. I was talking about peak Taker.

In kayfabe terms, though, the WWE still treats Taker like a monster, so I can't see Cena beating him, unless they really want to push him over the edge.

Oh yes peak Taker might stomp the entire current roster.

Cena is the only person i see ever ending the streak. They treat him like he shits gold over there. I've heard Taker wants the streak to end but Vince wants to keep it going; that's probably the sole reason Taker and Cena haven't met yet at Mania

-Pr-
Oh yes peak Taker might stomp the entire current roster.

Cena is the only person i see ever ending the streak. They treat him like he shits gold over there. I've heard Taker wants the streak to end but Vince wants to keep it going; that's probably the sole reason Taker and Cena haven't met yet at Mania

Possibly. The more I think about it, the only way I could see a Cena streak-ender would be if he turned heel to do it. Then I could go along with it.

Current Cena though? Ugh. The fans would revolt. Well, the male fans over 16 anyway.

cherry cola
The only one I thought worthy of ending the streak was Shawn Michaels and Undertaker beat him twice.

JakeTheBank
They might have Punk end it at Mania 30 next year. Considering they've done Shawn/Taker twice and Triple H/Taker twice, I can totally see them doing a repeat, only with Punk winning. Nine times out of ten, as far as WWE goes, they almost always, in the end, have the younger talent go over the older talent when said older talent is going to retire or when it "counts". It's how the wrestling industry stays alive for the most part, and someone like Taker certainly would like to do his part to help someone's career reach the next level.

If he retired the streak undefeated, it doesn't put anyone over but himself, which I find improbable given WWE's nature.

-Pr-
BTW, did anyone see how Punk was dressed in purple togs and boots (Undertaker's old colours), and how he shaved his head in the same pattern?

The man is such a mark it's ridiculous.

JakeTheBank
BTW, did anyone see how Punk was dressed in purple togs and boots (Undertaker's old colours), and how he shaved his head in the same pattern?

The man is such a mark it's ridiculous.

I laughed.

Seems to me like Punk basically being a tool and further insulting Taker than him being a mark, given the hilarious angle.

I still think Paul Heyman's Paul Bearer impression is one of the funniest things I've seen, regardless of tact.

-Pr-
Maybe. I honestly got the impression that Punk was thrilled to be in the same ring as Taker; like he'd been waiting his whole life for something like that.

Badabing

just asking, because that was some awesome shit! Wasn't one of the Takers smaller? If so, I remember.

JakeTheBank
Maybe. I honestly got the impression that Punk was thrilled to be in the same ring as Taker; like he'd been waiting his whole life for something like that.

Oh, I'm sure he was thrilled to do 'mania with him. But I think he got over his awe of Taker back when they feuded on Smackdown a few years ago for the World Heavyweight Championship.

-Pr-
Ah, I didn't know about that.

JakeTheBank
Yeah.

IIRC, (kayfabe wise) Punk got Taker's submission hold, Hell's Gate, banned because he argued it was an illegal choke hold.

-Pr-
laughing out loud Wow.

JakeTheBank
It was a brilliant feud and I always like when the heels somehow get the babyfaces' finishers banned lol

-Pr-
laughing out loud it is pretty clever.

psycho gundam
ultimate warrior wins. forever

Oliver North

SummerSlam 94 smile

Same one where Brett and Owen Heart fought each other in a cage match

pym-ftw
Long live underfaker, grey vs purple

The story went that taker got hurt and not wanting to end the push they dressed up another man as a undertaker

I view sin cars vs sin cars negro as a homage to that angle

-Pr-
SummerSlam 94 smile

Same one where Brett and Owen Heart fought each other in a cage match

Ah I never saw that one. I stopped watching wrestling between 93 and 99. I'll have to have a look.

CosmicComet
What year(s) do you people count as a 'Peak' Taker anyway?

Keep in mind, he's never really had a long definitive championship reign, and he started off no-selling everything and being to overpower damn near everyone, and he's gradually lost that.

In fact Stone Cold and Rock beat that hokey shit out of him during the attitude era, and then he briefly got it back after he came back from Kane burying his bad ass version. Now he gets hurt by everything but still outlasts people.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
ultimate warrior wins. forever

Also this.

Naija boy
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Who wins?

Prime Goldberg aka Worldbreaker, wrecks them both along with Cena, Hogan, and the rock for good measure.lol

pym-ftw
Goldberg's undefeated streak is overrated...

He was beating guys like disco inferno and Alex Wright....

Peak taker was MoD Taker

CosmicComet
Goldberg's streak was amazing.

He ran roughshod over there.

Not to mention he beat The Rock and Brock Lesnar while both were still with it, neither with too much difficulty.

pym-ftw
They both left afterwards, neither really had there heart in it at that point

CosmicComet
He beat them so bad that they left for long stretches of time.

Breaker of Worlds, and Breaker of Souls.

Naija boy
Say what you will about his attitude but per kayfabe, i cant remember goldberg ever losing a match clean (barring perhaps some no dq matches which had interference). And that includes, Triple H,Hogan,Rock,Brock Lesnar etc. He no sold everything from chairs to finishers and quite frankly i also dont think anyone ever kicked out of the spear to jackhammer combo...ever.

-Pr-
I had never watched WCW growing up, so guys like Goldberg were a mystery to me until they joined WWF. When Goldberg finally put Lesnar in his place, I was thrilled, but the more I read about Goldberg, the more I hate him.

Hogan was my favourite growing up, and nowadays, knowing the kind of shit he used to pull, he's not top of my list anymore.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Naija boy
Say what you will about his attitude but per kayfabe, i cant remember goldberg ever losing a match clean (barring perhaps some no dq matches which had interference). And that includes, Triple H,Hogan,Rock,Brock Lesnar etc. He no sold everything from chairs to finishers and quite frankly i also dont think anyone ever kicked out of the spear to jackhammer combo...ever.

yOYtqN3ubh0

Being from Atlanta, and that being the man's adopted home town, Goldberg was by far my biggest hero growing up.

edit: There's nothing particularly to hate about Goldberg. He had some kinda ego backstage maybe, just like most anyone else that was widely successful, but overall the guy was a positive role model, does charitable things, holds strong morals, fond of family etc.

-Pr-
I heard plenty of bad things about the guy; basically that he was a modern day Hogan that believed his own publicity. Wasn't a particularly safe worker either at times.

JakeTheBank
Goldberg had one of the best build ups and credibility kayfabe wise in the industry. He barely lost in his prime, and when he did, it was always cheap wins. And his intensity was pretty great.

Sure, he wasn't all that great in the ring technically speaking and he was unsafe at times, but the dude was legit as far as WCW and even WWE goes.

pym-ftw
Most Goldberg hatrer dislike him because he was a top tier WcW guy

WcW top guys had creative and character freedoms, aka they got to choose who when and how they won/lost

Chris jericho left WcW famously after an incident where Goldberg wouldn't put him over

-Pr-
Goldberg had one of the best build ups and credibility kayfabe wise in the industry. He barely lost in his prime, and when he did, it was always cheap wins. And his intensity was pretty great.

Sure, he wasn't all that great in the ring technically speaking and he was unsafe at times, but the dude was legit as far as WCW and even WWE goes.

And what happened with Bret Hart.

Most Goldberg hatrer dislike him because he was a top tier WcW guy

WcW top guys had creative and character freedoms, aka they got to choose who when and how they won/lost

Chris jericho left WcW famously after an incident where Goldberg wouldn't put him over

I never really watched WCW, so I wouldn't know.

Naija boy
yOYtqN3ubh0

Being from Atlanta, and that being the man's adopted home town, Goldberg was by far my biggest hero growing up.

edit: There's nothing particularly to hate about Goldberg. He had some kinda ego backstage maybe, just like most anyone else that was widely successful, but overall the guy was a positive role model, does charitable things, holds strong morals, fond of family etc.

Yeah I actually lived in Atlanta during Goldbergs heyday and in terms of in ring intensity it didn't get any better. He was probably the closest thing to an unstoppable force id ever seen. When he no sold the giants chokeslam (unheard of) and then proceeded to jackhammer him, it was a sight to behold.

Sh3nG L0nG
They're all nothing when compared to the true physical specimen. Holla if ya hear me!

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
They're all nothing when compared to the true physical specimen. Holla if ya hear me!

Scott Steiner's promos against Ric Flair always had me busting a gut.

He's probably the sole reason that I don't take anything about Ric Flair seriously anymore.

Sh3nG L0nG

He's probably the sole reason that I don't take anything about Ric Flair seriously anymore.
He was the reason I watched monday nitro, he was hilarious! Plus, he had top tier TK:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080418160727/nonciclopedia/images/f/fc/Wrestling.gif

CosmicComet
TK or Mind Control?

Either way, impressive stuff.

psycho gundam
remember when rick steiner broke buff bagwell's neck?

CosmicComet
nah, don't recall that, what happened?

psycho gundam
it was the pre-owen hart live accident. botched frankensteiner

-Pr-
just youtubed it. nasty.

CosmicComet
just youtubed it. nasty.

Not doing that.

Bagwell was one of my faves in late WCW. lol.

Sh3nG L0nG
TK or Mind Control?

Either way, impressive stuff.
Definitely TK. laughing

Sh3nG L0nG
remember when rick steiner broke buff bagwell's neck?
I had forgotten all about it, just watched it on YouTube. Those two were a great team, buff bagwell and big poppa pump.

JakeTheBank

Scott Steiner promo's are some of the best things ever to happen to wrestling. Just watching him go on a tirade is hilarious.

Plus anyone who calls Ric Flair a butt phucker on national television is a man worthy of my respect.

CosmicComet
He called Flair the biggest ***** ass, crying pansy in wrestling ever.

laughing out loud

-Pr-
I've seen a couple of his promos; agreed, he's awesome.

I just wish he didn't botch so much.

JakeTheBank
lol Steiner is a god.

He cut this one promo on Bully Ray (formerly Bubba Ray Dudley)...

9DfWcMZys48

laughing out loud

CosmicComet
"I KNOW YOU LIKE SOOGAR BUT I AINT GOT NONE?!"

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud wtf

SijfH9BW3Fw

JakeTheBank
lmao

I honestly could never get tired of watching Steiner segs and promos.

mmm

I should rock a Scott Steiner set.

TheHulk
His gimmick is crap. If he starts to wrestle more like we know he can, then things might change.

Though Dolph Ziggler is the best champion right now by far. Cena has been showing skill recently lol I guess WWE are now trying to feed the fans properly,hell Cena mic work is improving too.

Sh3nG L0nG
lmao

I honestly could never get tired of watching Steiner segs and promos.

mmm

I should rock a Scott Steiner set.
Yes, yes you should. The man is a legend.
BPP

TheHulk
Ahh l

TheHulk
Ahh lol I remember I could not understand a word Scott was saying back then,dear god the way he talk was worst than Bob Buckland yelling his ass off back at Survivor Series 1994(I think)

pym-ftw
WWE current promises are boring because they don't have good interviewers.

Claudio Castangoli/ Antonio Cessaro is the most complete champion they have right now.

Ziggler needs to utilize the superkick as a finish to get my vote

TheHulk
Antonio is very impressive but lol just becuz he impresses us with his tremendous strength does not mean he is a "complete" champion.

pym-ftw
Watch his Roh promos, he is a solid talker
He is top tier in in ring wrestling with a solid reputation
He is a good looking and has a marketable look

He is only really lacking in character development

Look at his time as "mysterious ice cream" for a look at truly unique gimmick...

-Pr-
Cesario is solid, but his loss record has been shocking lately.

There are a few other guys that excel, and even surpass Cesaro, but he's definitely up there.

Ziggler is a more complete champion, imo.

TheHulk
Ohh I know about his time in ROH(Ring Of Honor,saying just in case posters don't know what it is) but still it does not/should not give you a ticket to WWE High card express....well if you minus Y2J....or Goldberg...

TheHulk
Call me a hater but till now I refuse to acknowledge Cesaro.

Ahh but Ziggler yes!.....yes......yes!....yes!...YES! YES! YES!!

pym-ftw
If he busts out the UFO he will be instantly over

@Pr.

I love Ziggler, but he needs to play off someone in his promos to really shine.

If he drops Black Diesel and Sherri 2.0 he can prove he is top tier

He is currently sprinting down the Shawn Micheals path

-Pr-
I actually like the little stable he has going, and tbh I do genuinely feel like he could be this era's HBK.

They just need to stop using him as foil for other people. Hopefully with a belt around his waist, we'll get that.

TheHulk
If he busts out the UFO he will be instantly over

@Pr.

I love Ziggler, but he needs to play off someone in his promos to really shine.

If he drops Black Diesel and Sherri 2.0 he can prove he is top tier

He is currently sprinting down the Shawn Micheals path As much as how unique that horrible spinning UFO is lol it would gain him more props not a popularity burst from the hardcore fans...

Ziggler outside WWE has very intense and great Promos XD

pym-ftw
Yeah, when Christian comes back that's who I'd have him feud with

TheHulk
I'm forever a peep so yea Christian>Ziggler..

pym-ftw
What's you guys opinion on Barret?

TheHulk
*sigh* thought 2012 was the year of Barret but lol NOOO..

2013..honestly a little better with his bull hammer and his alley fighter shit...but still lol his only a few paces behind Ziggler..

And if you want to talk about wasted singles talent...look at Cody Rhodes..

pym-ftw
Yeah, Cody is being held back

Idk I'm still butt hurt about Joe "mcgillicutty" Henning just disappearing from Tv

TheHulk
Lol but anyway personally I think WWE has been improving nowadays...

-Pr-
I'm forever a peep so yea Christian>Ziggler..

I could see Christian being the Bret Hart to Ziggler's Michaels, though I think Ziggler is the better wrestler.

What's you guys opinion on Barret?

He's good, but I think he's no better than a solid mid carder.

*sigh* thought 2012 was the year of Barret but lol NOOO..

2013..honestly a little better with his bull hammer and his alley fighter shit...but still lol his only a few paces behind Ziggler..

And if you want to talk about wasted singles talent...look at Cody Rhodes..

Rhodes could go so far in that company. Still annoyed they're not doing the angle with him and Kaitlyn.

TheHulk
I could see Christian being the Bret Hart to Ziggler's Michaels, though I think Ziggler is the better wrestler.

He's good, but I think he's no better than a solid mid carder.

Rhodes could go so far in that company. Still annoyed they're not doing the angle with him and Kaitlyn. lol more like Ziggler is just the better performer...which is ironically what Shawn Micheals is,the better performer...while Christian/Bret Hart is the better technical wrestler...for the Christian part it might be just my opinion but Bret Hart is the better wrestler but Shawn is the better performer smile

CosmicComet
zY5bvNLm9n4&feature=endscreen

laughing out loud

-Pr-
lol more like Ziggler is just the better performer...which is ironically what Shawn Micheals is,the better performer...while Christian/Bret Hart is the better technical wrestler...for the Christian part it might be just my opinion but Bret Hart is the better wrestler but Shawn is the better performer smile

that's what I meant about bret and shawn, though I think ziggler is better than Christian.

TheHulk
that's what I meant about bret and shawn, though I think ziggler is better than Christian. Fine....fine we have out own opinion..

-Pr-
Yeah; you like Cena after all.

TheHulk
Yeah; you like Cena after all. Hey! I don't boo one of my favorite wrestlers back in the ruthless aggression era just because he turned towards a stale gimmick and is the face of a new least favorable era...

-Pr-
laughing out loud

TheHulk
Yea keep laughing....Thuganomics Cena>Most of PG

TheHulk
Yea keep laughing....Thuganomics Cena>Most of PG superstars

Deal with it.

-Pr-
Ziggler/Bryan > Cena.

TheHulk
Bryan>Ziggler in a lot of ways....and /=>Cena

JakeTheBank

laughing out loud

I haven't laughed as hard as I did just now for a while.

TheHulk
Do you guys not even know those kind of edited vids are being made in YouTube? Like its not even freaking surprising HELL! People used them for motivation and even search for those kind of vids

JakeTheBank
What?

I'm not surprised something like this exists at all. I'm just laughing at the fact it's Benoit.

TheHulk
What?

I'm not surprised something like this exists at all. I'm just laughing at the fact it's Benoit. lol alright...

Edit:btw Jake,do me a favor and help me represent Thor in the Thor vs Alex Mercer thread.

psycho gundam

laughing out loud wtf just happened?

also: jake for mod of a wrestling sub-forum

pym-ftw
wtf just happened?

thumb up
Would love a wrestling forum

JakeTheBank
wtf just happened?

Benoit returned from the grave to GM RAW.

thumb up

psycho gundam
thumb up
Would love a wrestling forum so much to talk about, honestly

-Pr-
Bryan>Ziggler in a lot of ways....and /=>Cena

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

==

WTF @ that Benoit video.

pym-ftw
Gillberg > Cena Nuff

guy222
Chokeslam FTW

JakeTheBank
YjvNTT87OCk

TheHulk
Gillberg > Cena Nuff You did not just say that.....btw lol wouldn't it be funny if WWE teased the fans by having Goldberg entrance on and the fans go crazy but it just turns out to be Gillberg eek! THAT! Would be the most epic troll! Lol more so than Y2J 2012 return!

TheHulk
Sure, keep telling yourself that.

==

WTF @ that Benoit video. If you think Ziggler or Bryan>Thug Cena you are damn wrong.

Here is a fact WWE maybe a wrestling type of sport but believe it or not being the best wrestler won't mean you will be at the top! Angle,Beniot,Bryan,Ziggler etc maybe loved by the fans incrediblely,but that does not mean those same fans think any of them are the GOAT in WWE.

Entertaining in Promos and Performing well in matches wins the hearts not Real Wrestling skill and numerous championship gold.

-Pr-
If you think Ziggler or Bryan>Thug Cena you are damn wrong.

Here is a fact WWE maybe a wrestling type of sport but believe it or not being the best wrestler won't mean you will be at the top! Angle,Beniot,Bryan,Ziggler etc maybe loved by the fans incrediblely,but that does not mean those same fans think any of them are the GOAT in WWE.

Entertaining in Promos and Performing well in matches wins the hearts not Real Wrestling skill and numerous championship gold.

Angle and Benoit were more over than Bryan, and far more over than Cena.

TheHulk
Angle and Benoit were more over than Bryan, and far more over than Cena. Angle was more over as a heel,his face run well the only huge pop he got was when he returned lol and ironically out comes Cena.

Benoit...lol one of the best pop he got was also when he got drafted to Smackdown but averagely he also got good pops

Cena lol even when he was heel he got noticeably cheered,when he was face well sometimes he got pops to mid pops to just small pops....his big pops to medium were like when he returned in 2004 and Entrance in WM 20.

To me,the best Cena was chain gang Cena.

-Pr-
I've never seen anyone as hated by so many of the fans as Cena is, tbh.

I mean, I like him as a person, and I want to like him as a face, but they really need to do something about him.

TheHulk
I've never seen anyone as hated by so many of the fans as Cena is, tbh.

I mean, I like him as a person, and I want to like him as a face, but they really need to do something about him. PG Cena you mean. Lol yea but I tell you this just like you they hate his character but they respect.

Lol they currently are...seriously, Remember the promo between Cena and Ziggler at the start of the year? And how about last Monday night raw? He was kinda funny in a way, and remember Cena,CM Punk and Bret Hart segment where Cena brought it down to Punk? Okay to be fair most of the time when he owns people is when he does shoots so in a way it's kinda unfair...but either when other superstars call out on JC gimmick staleness isn't that I'm a way shooting on him? Lol

-Pr-
Well yeah, I'm not talking about Cena in the past. I actually really liked the Prototype and the whole Ruthless Aggression thing.

It is, definitely. Though I think they relaxed the rules a little because of Punk, because there was no way he was going to shut up.

TheHulk
Well yeah, I'm not talking about Cena in the past. I actually really liked the Prototype and the whole Ruthless Aggression thing.

It is, definitely. Though I think they relaxed the rules a little because of Punk, because there was no way he was going to shut up. Lol yea I kI't saying Cena was the shit back then. But again Cena is at least trying revamp his Gimmick so at best we see how it goes this year...if not well *sigh* ill be close to giving up on him too.

Yea.....Untill now I don't know why Punk though...if they really wanted to change Cena or if they wanted to let company let loose in a way shouldn't they had Cena do that shoot promo? Lol or other loudmouths like Ziggler or Ryder?

-Pr-
How is he trying to revamp it?

TheHulk
Okay Improve more like it.

By giving out more moves in wrestling matches? Lol did you not see that power bomb used on Punk? Did you not see him using a cross face on Rocky?

By giving out more funny promos? Lol look at my other post to see what I mean...

-Pr-
His match with Punk was great. I loved every second of it. The problem is consistency. Nobody's asking him to put out PPV-quality matches every week; just that he vary things up a bit. Guys like Sheamus don't have a varied moveset, and yet even he will climb up the tunrbuckle, or vault over the ropes every now and then.

His promos are a mixed bag for me. Sometimes I like them, sometimes I think they're shit.

TheHulk
His match with Punk was great. I loved every second of it. The problem is consistency. Nobody's asking him to put out PPV-quality matches every week; just that he vary things up a bit. Guys like Sheamus don't have a varied moveset, and yet even he will climb up the tunrbuckle, or vault over the ropes every now and then.

His promos are a mixed bag for me. Sometimes I like them, sometimes I think they're shit. Lol I actually wanted to mention it too. Lol WWE is shit when it comes to Consistency...The night before Cena does well in a match and a promo,the next night he is shit...lol yea but the main point is at least WWE is trying to improve Cena....despite the fact I think WWE dried Cena out of juice a long time ago What the f**k?

-Pr-
Lol I actually wanted to mention it too. Lol WWE is shit when it comes to Consistency...The night before Cena does well in a match and a promo,the next night he is shit...lol yea but the main point is at least WWE is trying to improve Cena....despite the fact I think WWE dried Cena out of juice a long time ago What the f**k?

I think they have to work on his image a lot more. The amount of people that actively boo him needs to be lessened as much as possible. Either heel him, or just change his gimmick.

Mister vanilla whitebread isn't going to work anymore.

TheHulk
I think they have to work on his image a lot more. The amount of people that actively boo him needs to be lessened as much as possible. Either heel him, or just change his gimmick.

Mister vanilla whitebread isn't going to work anymore. Yea a heel turn would work...or just a change of Gimmick. I say revert him back to Chain Gang Cena(A mix up of Thug Cena and current Cena expect more badass).

Lol yea a 35 year old man rapping is just well....yea.

Than again Eminem is close to 41 already XD lol but kinda like Cena they still look like in their early days eek!

-Pr-
Yeah, but Eminem is GOOD. that's the difference. stick out tongue

TheHulk
Yeah, but Eminem is GOOD. that's the difference. stick out tongue Oh no you didn't! Lol well yea sometime Cena does not make sense but he still a great rapper! He seriously is great at free styling I mean there are loads of videos of him in the past doing it and I'm not talking about Smackdown I'm talking about outside WWE!,so imagine if he writes...oh yea! We get the John Cena rocky ownage rap back at early 2011 and funny thing is early 2012 lol both raps were in early parts of the respective year,either way 2011 was seriously funny while the 2012 was ownage....and it was just 2 mins...compared to Rocks 20 min concert What the f**k?

pym-ftw
Cena isn't a bad wrestler, he just needs to learn to sell better, especially post match

If there is one guy I dislike its orton, I can tell when he will lose a match because he just phones it in... He is a very selfish person

-Pr-
Oh no you didn't! Lol well yea sometime Cena does not make sense but he still a great rapper! He seriously is great at free styling I mean there are loads of videos of him in the past doing it and I'm not talking about Smackdown I'm talking about outside WWE!,so imagine if he writes...oh yea! We get the John Cena rocky ownage rap back at early 2011 and funny thing is early 2012 lol both raps were in early parts of the respective year,either way 2011 was seriously funny while the 2012 was ownage....and it was just 2 mins...compared to Rocks 20 min concert What the f**k?

as silly as the rock's stuff is, he's funny sometimes.

Cena isn't a bad wrestler, he just needs to learn to sell better, especially post match

If there is one guy I dislike its orton, I can tell when he will lose a match because he just phones it in... He is a very selfish person

he's pissed at them because he wants to be a heel and they won't let him.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>