Thor, Immortal Hercules, & Beta Ray Bill vs Iron Man, Wonder Man, Namor & Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is a battle of hand to hand combat. This is Classic 80s Wonder Man, Namor in a wet suit and Iron Man Silver Centurion Mark VII.

armedforbattle

Bentley
Team 1 for the majority, but Ben makes them work for it.

pym-ftw
Thor solos

lawest9
Originally posted by Bentley
Team 1 for the majority, but Ben makes them work for it. Funny.........I think that Ben is the weak link here.

yaadaveyaa
am i missing something or does thor beat them all by himself?

JakeTheBank
Team 1, handily.

Using current Simon and Iron Man would make things significantly more even.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by lawest9
Funny.........I think that Ben is the weak link here.

confused

golem370
I thought 90s Wonder Man was pretty powerful. I would say that Iron Man and Thing could defeat one and they would help the others.

lawest9
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon9.gif

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 1, handily.

Using current Simon and Iron Man would make things significantly more even.

thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thor solos

leonidas
yeah, this is an epic mismatch.....

golem370
Its 3 on 4 and I don't think its a mismatch. Namor has had good fights against Hulk so he can hold his own against one of these guys. Two of the 4 could take on one of them. Wonder Man in the 80s I heard fought Ultron one on one and that he also went one on one against Count Nefaria.

Damborgson
Everyone on team 2 is a notch physically below team 1. But the 4:3 advantage evens it out a bit so that team 1 has to work for the victories.

golem370
Lets make it alittle more tough using Thing fighting the Champion lets make everybody on team two has someone they're for a loved one so the feel they have to win with no other choice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.