doctor who vs tony stark, reed richards, batman & brainiac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
The doctor gets half an hour prep time to analyse each opponent
Team two get 12 hours prep time to discover the origins of the doctor an how to beat him
Both team 1 and team 2 are bloodlusted, an do what ever it takes to win

Flyattractor

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Flyattractor
the 4th doctor & the 9th i dont know why, but 4 & 9 just have a ring to them, but seriously, any generation of the doctor i just want to know who wins, im edging toward the doctor (doctors) myself

SevenShackles
Doctor should win. He is the doctor after all.

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
The doctor gets half an hour prep time to analyse each opponent
Team two get 12 hours prep time to discover the origins of the doctor an how to beat him
Both team 1 and team 2 are bloodlusted, an do what ever it takes to win

They will be Still saying "Doctor Who?" when a bloodlusted Doctor obliterates them from time.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Doctor should win. He is the doctor after all.

They will be Still saying "Doctor Who?" when a bloodlusted Doctor obliterates them from time. i dont think they'll be saying anything

Newjak
The Doctor is very powerful but he tends to get over rated.

Reed Richards is at the very least his equal in abilities and intellect imo.

Of course I haven't seen too many episodes before the 9th so maybe there is something there that changes that. But from the 9 on I don't think the Doctor will beat a team composed of Reed Richards and Brainiac.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Newjak
The Doctor is very powerful but he tends to get over rated.

Reed Richards is at the very least his equal in abilities and intellect imo.

Of course I haven't seen too many episodes before the 9th so maybe there is something there that changes that. But from the 9 on I don't think the Doctor will beat a team composed of Reed Richards and Brainiac. when the entire race which has been said to easily solo dc an marvel, screech by the mention of the doctors name, seriously, i think hes beating that team, an reed richards is no were near the intellect of the doctor, i heard somewhere hes can see all timelines and all events at once apparently im not sure that gives him a huge advantage if its true

Newjak
when the entire race which has been said to easily solo dc an marvel, screech by the mention of the doctors name, seriously, i think hes beating that team, an reed richards is no were near the intellect of the doctor, i heard somewhere hes can see all timelines and all events at once apparently im not sure that gives him a huge advantage if its true What race are you referring to? Where and When did this take place?

And the Doctor doesn't see all timelines and events he does have some extra senses that are based on time. For instance he can feel fixed points in time. Points that can not be altered.

He's not clairvoyant though.

Reed has created plenty of things that would give the Doctor a run for his money.

JakeTheBank
The Doctor gets his shit pushed in.

LeonBuco666
What race are you referring to? Where and When did this take place?

And the Doctor doesn't see all timelines and events he does have some extra senses that are based on time. For instance he can feel fixed points in time. Points that can not be altered.

He's not clairvoyant though.

Reed has created plenty of things that would give the Doctor a run for his money. in forums like these the daleks have been said to easily be able to solo dc and marvel, maybe not with ease, but they would, and thats it thank you for correcting me, and imo the doctor will just oblitarate team 2 from existence, space & time

Newjak
in forums like these the daleks have been said to easily be able to solo dc and marvel, maybe not with ease, but they would, and thats it thank you for correcting me, and imo the doctor will just oblitarate team 2 from existence, space & time I don't who told you this but the Daleks would not solo any universe.

Galactus, the Spectre would obliterate the Daleks.

Odin led Asgard and the New Gods would beat the Daleks as well imo.

Team should win imo.

SevenShackles
I only think the Doctor wins due to being bloodlusted and given the task of dispatching his foes with prep while team has to figure out who he is and deal with him accordingly. That tells me Doctor will actually get more out of his prep and quantum rape them.

Curious what the cosmic screwdriver would do to Tony's armor, brainiacs everything and reeds gadgets.
Iv seen similar situations where it's argued a bloodlust Doctor could travel back in time sabotage reeds negative zone equipment (has been shown able to hide alterations/additions to tech with the wave of the screw driver) and simply blow up the Baxster building. (this was from a doctor VS FF thread somewhere else) doctor with little/no morals can be scary.

LeonBuco666
I don't who told you this but the Daleks would not solo any universe.

Galactus, the Spectre would obliterate the Daleks.

Odin led Asgard and the New Gods would beat the Daleks as well imo.

Team should win imo. are you forgetting that he has prep...and he has a time machine....he doesnt even need prep. in the shows hes fought satan.....like literally satan who explained how his essence infested the minds of the universe, satan was in a chamber in the center of a planet or large moon which was held above a black hole incase he escaped, all this without prep, he went down there not knowing he was there, an still won, seriously he wins

Newjak
Originally posted by SevenShackles
I only think the Doctor wins due to being bloodlusted and given the task of dispatching his foes with prep while team has to figure out who he is and deal with him accordingly. That tells me Doctor will actually get more out of his prep and quantum rape them.

Curious what the cosmic screwdriver would do to Tony's armor, brainiacs everything and reeds gadgets.
Iv seen similar situations where it's argued a bloodlust Doctor could travel back in time sabotage reeds negative zone equipment (has been shown able to hide alterations/additions to tech with the wave of the screw driver) and simply blow up the Baxster building. (this was from a doctor VS FF thread somewhere else) doctor with little/no morals can be scary. The Doctor isn't the only one with Time Travel though. I'm fairly certain Reed has invented a time machine as well.

Also Reed with 12 hours worth of prep time would find enough out about the Doctor and realize they need to deadlock everything they are using to counter the Doctor's Screwdriver.

Newjak
are you forgetting that he has prep...and he has a time machine....he doesnt even need prep. in the shows hes fought satan.....like literally satan who explained how his essence infested the minds of the universe, satan was in a chamber in the center of a planet or large moon which was held above a black hole incase he escaped, all this without prep, he went down there not knowing he was there, an still won, seriously he wins And the Black Hole killed Satan.

Heralds survive black holes so it's not that big of feat compared to Marvel and DC.

Reed has taken on and beaten bigger threats.

JakeTheBank
How would the Doctor contend with the Infinity Gauntlet?

LeonBuco666
And the Black Hole killed Satan.

Heralds survive black holes so it's not that big of feat compared to Marvel and DC.

Reed has taken on and beaten bigger threats.
the doctor single handedly wiped his own race from existance with a gun he modifed to do so, and nearly wiped the daleks from existence aswell...the watchers are on par with the time lords imo do you see reed obliterating them from existance along with another powerful race whilst in the middle of a war? i dont think so

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How would the Doctor contend with the Infinity Gauntlet? with the reality bomb of cause or blowing up the tardis, the reality bomb would destroy the multi verse and the tardis would destroy the universe so what ever he feels like while he has NO morals an does not care about his own well being

Newjak
the doctor single handedly wiped his own race from existance with a gun he modifed to do so, and nearly wiped the daleks from existence aswell...the watchers are on par with the time lords imo do you see reed obliterating them from existance along with another powerful race whilst in the middle of a war? i dont think so He didn't wipe them out he trapped them in a time loop by tricking the time lords. Reed could have done the same thing.

It's already been shown that if the Doctor took on a group of those Daleks head on he would have died as well.

As for the Time Lords being on par with the watchers. Maybe in role but not in power.

Most of their feats aren't that impressive especially when compared to comic book universes like Marvel and DC.

Tony Stark
The Doctor gets his shit pushed in.

yes

Dr. Who?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's got a 0% chance of even a 1/1,000,000

Newjak
with the reality bomb of cause or blowing up the tardis, the reality bomb would destroy the multi verse and the tardis would destroy the universe so what ever he feels like while he has NO morals an does not care about his own well being First off the Doctor didn't make the reality bomb the Daleks did.

Secondly Reed could stop the Tardis from blowing up.

SevenShackles
Curious, who thinks with his prep the doctor might bring in some of his allies as he likes to do when he faces big threats? Might serve a proper enough distraction and aid for him to win.

Also I'm not convinced reed would figure out everything about the sonic screwdriver and make all his allies immune. I remember the doctor being able to change frequency to effect things it otherwise couldn't (for one reason or another) effect as well and it just seems unlikely reed would know the full capacity of his weapon and effectively guard against it.

I have this funny image in my head of Doctor stomping reed and as last bit of insult reverted Ben back into human form, something reed has struggled with. Well I found it funny big grin

LeonBuco666
He didn't wipe them out he trapped them in a time loop by tricking the time lords. Reed could have done the same thing.

It's already been shown that if the Doctor took on a group of those Daleks head on he would have died as well.

As for the Time Lords being on par with the watchers. Maybe in role but not in power.

Most of their feats aren't that impressive especially when compared to comic book universes like Marvel and DC. yes locked in a time loop parallel to everybody else thus wiped from existence, and yes reed probly could do the same but imo the doctor is smarter and more dangerous than reed an his team, a blood lusted doctor, take a look at what he did to that scarecrow family, they were smart too

LeonBuco666
First off the Doctor didn't make the reality bomb the Daleks did.

Secondly Reed could stop the Tardis from blowing up. ino he would just used the de mat gun after discovering hes up againt a team of extremely intelectuall smart being, so game over for team two

LeonBuco666
Fusion bombs were a devastating weapon. They were tested in the 23rd century. If detonated in sequence, their effectiveness increased logarithmically. The effects were:
One bomb - leveled a city and could kill upwards of 50 million people
Five bombs - total destruction of a planet
eight bombs - solar system-wide, shattering every solid planet and igniting the gas giants

They were banned before any larger combination could be tried.

Adjudicator Medford, believing the Time Lords were a threat to Earth, filled the Machine with more than twenty (which could potentially annihilate a galaxy)

LeonBuco666
Fusion bombs were a devastating weapon. They were tested in the 23rd century. If detonated in sequence, their effectiveness increased logarithmically. The effects were:
One bomb - leveled a city and could kill upwards of 50 million people
Five bombs - total destruction of a planet
eight bombs - solar system-wide, shattering every solid planet and igniting the gas giants

They were banned before any larger combination could be tried.

Adjudicator Medford, believing the Time Lords were a threat to Earth, filled the Machine with more than twenty (which could potentially annihilate a galaxy) JUST saying

LeonBuco666
oh one more......something no one on team 2 could defend themseves against...Xiuhcoatl which translates turqiose serpent the 7th doctor stated with his own words that is is the most powerful and precise weapon he had ever seen....it was easily capable of turning a pool of water into a nuclear bomb or hollowing out a planet or fusing two molecules of hydrogen together... seriously team 2 is going down

Flyattractor
How would the Doctor contend with the Infinity Gauntlet? With the Key to Time.

Pretty much the Dr.WHO U eqiv of the Gauntlet.

Of course the gauntlet is just a tool,just like the KTT.Its not like Reed created it...unless there is some dumb ass retcon story arc out there I am unaware of.

kgkg
Is this a joke thread?

pym-ftw
Team solidly

Ultron > Daleks

Flyattractor
Originally posted by kgkg
Is this a joke thread?
Nah. Just use Comic book Dr.WHO. That one was a god killer.
And a Marvel Comic Character as well.

Take dat REEDY BOY!

Uriel005
And the Black Hole killed Satan.

Reed has taken on and beaten bigger threats. to be fair the satan entity was weakened when the black-hole killed him. Also the Doctor's current enemy "The Great Intelligence" is actually Yog-Sothoth IIRC going all the way back to 5th doctor if my memory serves me correctly of the Cthulhu mythos. btw in the Dr. Who mythos the cthulhu mythos entities are actually similar to galactus in origin as survivors of the previous universe.

Furthermore, going back to the 4th doctor he was the champion of the white guardian i.e. the Order of the universe to the Black Guardians Chaos.

He also contended with Omega god of his own anti-matter universe as well as several other god-like entities.

In the most recent episode as of today he defeated an old god with the aid of his companion and essentially straight up told the old god that he had knowledge in his mind that if known could burn out an old god just from knowing it whether this is true or not I hold debatable though the old god did seem to stop after hearing this.

TLDR: the doctor definitely has the feats to stand on his own here. That said this is more just me posting some highlights in my opinion for others who may not be such a fan of the series or those who have no desire to go back and watch some of the older stuff.
Anyways personally I think the team wins. The doctors biggest advantage is for his greatest feats his opponents give him time to plan and often underestimate his ability to get out of things. (Though in the case of the Daleks its actually because they secretly admire the Doctor as the Great Exterminator i.e. the Dalek Asylum) For lesser opponents sure bloodlust would give him the win but against this lineup with stacked prep its fairly one sided imo.

Uriel005
Oh also in an Audio titled "Master" he killed a young time lord and was approached by death to be her champion.... He pushed the position onto The Master.... he's also been cited as saying that he and death were friends as he has had several encounters the last being the 7th doctor iirc.

So I just wanted to say... take that Thanos fanboys... the Doctor turns Death down without even trying.... and accidentally potentially creates one of the worst mass murderers in the who universe besides himself... on top of Rassillon dickery.

Blair Wind
Tony is going to be busy hitting on Clara Oswald (hottest companion so far), while the others beat the Doctor. He's not made for a straight up brawl and the team gets more prep.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Tony is going to be busy hitting on Clara Oswald (hottest companion so far), while the others beat the Doctor. He's not made for a straight up brawl and the team gets more prep. no wear did I say its a straight up brawl the doctor has access to what ever weapons he feels nesacary in his own universe

TheHulk
Personally the fact that this 4 super genius can't beat Dr Who baffles me What the f**k?

Newjak
Originally posted by Uriel005
to be fair the satan entity was weakened when the black-hole killed him. Also the Doctor's current enemy "The Great Intelligence" is actually Yog-Sothoth IIRC going all the way back to 5th doctor if my memory serves me correctly of the Cthulhu mythos. btw in the Dr. Who mythos the cthulhu mythos entities are actually similar to galactus in origin as survivors of the previous universe.

Furthermore, going back to the 4th doctor he was the champion of the white guardian i.e. the Order of the universe to the Black Guardians Chaos.

He also contended with Omega god of his own anti-matter universe as well as several other god-like entities.

In the most recent episode as of today he defeated an old god with the aid of his companion and essentially straight up told the old god that he had knowledge in his mind that if known could burn out an old god just from knowing it whether this is true or not I hold debatable though the old god did seem to stop after hearing this.

TLDR: the doctor definitely has the feats to stand on his own here. That said this is more just me posting some highlights in my opinion for others who may not be such a fan of the series or those who have no desire to go back and watch some of the older stuff.
Anyways personally I think the team wins. The doctors biggest advantage is for his greatest feats his opponents give him time to plan and often underestimate his ability to get out of things. (Though in the case of the Daleks its actually because they secretly admire the Doctor as the Great Exterminator i.e. the Dalek Asylum) For lesser opponents sure bloodlust would give him the win but against this lineup with stacked prep its fairly one sided imo. Most of those are just throwing out titles with no feats backing them.

Like I said Satan's only real feats is possession and mind control(to creatures that are very susceptible to it) and eventually getting killed by a black hole. How weakened was he. Do we know for sure he could have tanked the black hole? Also all the Doctor did was use the already made fail safe in the prison.

I've only recently started watching the older stuff though so like I said feat wise I don't know what those names mean.

Not saying the Doctor doesn't have some great moments but nothing I've seen would place him higher on the intelligence scale over Reed or Brainiac, and that they have faced more powerful entities from what I can tell.

Impediment
Where the f*ck did this thread come from?

NotAllThatEvil
I've only seen the last three doctors, but it doesn't seem to me that he has that much destructive potential.
Genius, yes
Formidable fighter, no. His gadgets and plans are fun but it's gonna take some work to knock out the team.

Sixth_Winged
Reed killed a mad celestial. Celestial > daleks.
Time machines got old around the 70's to 80's for the ff.

Sorry the doctor isn't taking out reed richards alone unless reed's fully unaware let alone the team.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Impediment
Where the f*ck did this thread come from?
Lol its an 'incoming' from the comic VS section of the forum thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.