Buffy Summers vs Achilles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJVegeta
Buffy Summers, from series seven of the show

VS

Achilles, from the film Troy

They are fighting to the death in the Colosseum. Neither knows anything about the other prior to the fight. Buffy has her Scythe. Achilles has his sword and armour.

ScreamPaste
Buffy should wreck him without the scythe, with it this is an ungodly stomp, imho.

NemeBro
Buffy with the Scythe managed to beat Caleb, who before could lay her out with one punch, and put his fist through concrete.

She crushes him.

Warakia
Yeah, his skills can't overcome her super-ness.

Impediment
I'd love to piss in Buffy's cleavage.

juggerman
I stopped watching before season 7 and from what i saw Achilles ass rapes her sans lube. How the hell did she improve so much?

NemeBro
Apparently you weren't really paying attention.

Buffy can carry several hundred pound steel girder with one hand in the same way a normal person might carry a breadstick. This being from season 6.

BruceSkywalker
Buffy kills Achilles..

Originally posted by Impediment
I'd love to piss in Buffy's cleavage.

what cleavage..

laughing out loud

juggerman
Originally posted by NemeBro
Apparently you weren't really paying attention.

Buffy can carry several hundred pound steel girder with one hand in the same way a normal person might carry a breadstick. This being from season 6.

I dunno what season i stopped on. I think i saw up to where she died and came back in the next season, there was a musical episode. I caught it sparringly after that.

SSJVegeta
Achilles fought in many, many wars in at least five countries was never tagged once. Not once. I think his skills are being underestimated here. Buffy is nowhere near Achilles skill-wise. She is, of course, quite superior physically, but that doesn't just equal a win.

Although, i was thinking of just giving her a normal sword.

ScreamPaste
He never fought super humans. Buffy does.

juggerman
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
He never fought super humans. Buffy does.

She usually has help against these super huamns iirc. And the vampires were underwhelming since normal humans took them out often. She is clearly inferior in the skill department

NemeBro
Her ability to take hits from and deal hits to Glorificus means that she's going to wreck Achilles.

She managed to beat Caleb with the scythe, Caleb who could toss huge barrels of wine with enough force to shatter on impact, and could punch directly through solid concrete.

In terms of speed, she's at least of sufficient level to dodge or block crossbow bolts, with some arguable bullet-timing feats.

Zack Fair
Brad Pitt beds her.

juggerman
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Brad Pitt beds her.

Everyone else has...

Placidity
All this talk about strength. What happens when Achilles stabs her?

juggerman
Originally posted by Placidity
All this talk about strength. What happens when Achilles stabs her?

With his penis?

Placidity
Originally posted by juggerman
With his penis?

You know what, I originally used the word "impale", but thought better of it because of the potential jokes that may ensue. Turns out it was inevitable...

juggerman
You know what, I originally used the word "impale", but thought better of it because of the potential jokes that may ensue. Turns out it was inevitable...

laughing

Bentley
The Scythe is in the game? Buffy murders him.

NemeBro
All this talk about strength. What happens when Achilles stabs her? He won't. She is stronger and faster, and has by far the better weapon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.