Daredevil vs Resident Evil Dobermans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
Daredevil has standard gear vs 20 undead Dobermans from Resident Evil
Random encounter in a park. To the death

LeonBuco666
thats what im talking about, if the dogs are infectious which they obviously are right? then he'll kill about 15 before getting flanked an bitten and then dispose of the last 5 and then hed probably become a zombie

Raisen
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
thats what im talking about, if the dogs are infectious which they obviously are right? then he'll kill about 15 before getting flanked an bitten and then dispose of the last 5 and then hed probably become a zombie

I think he loses this one for sure.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Raisen
I think he loses this one for sure. he loses, but manages to kill the dogs first, 8/10 times he wins this, to fast, agile & precise for zombie mutts imo

SevenShackles

Yeah this sounds right. thumb up good assessment

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Yeah this sounds right. thumb up good assessment oh how I do appreciate the sarcasm

-Pr-
Moving.

SevenShackles
oh how I do appreciate the sarcasm

Wasn't Sarcasm thumb up they are nothing but rabid dogs. He will take them all out but chances are he will be bitten at least once and he will infected.

Impediment
Wow.

DD kills all dogs.

BloodRain
DD stomps.. probably as a method of disposing them.

the ninjak
DD wins with ease.
Billy club swings up a tree and he snipes em from up one of dem branches.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.