Castle of Illusion Remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
81Ww-v3jNds

what's up with all these old games getting remade at the moment

Kazenji
wgTWXOCFgpw

the ninjak
I used to finish this game often on my Sega Game Gear.

Disney used to make awesome side scrollers. Aladdin, Quackshot, Fantasia.

Darth Jello
I think right after they closed Electronic Arts, somebody showed them how much some of those Capcom and Sega made 8 and 16 bit sidescrollers are going for on Amazon. I think Ducktales 2 is up to $400 though a local store is selling it for $700 here.

Kazenji
Got this one today

haven't really played much of the original game, But with this one it has a narrator with it and with some of the boss fights & areas in the levels it goes for a 3D view. Even that view with the camera behind you running foward like from the Crash Bandicoot games.

jinXed by JaNx
Used to play the original all the time for Sega. I've been playing this one on and off, lately. Although very simple it's a well done made platformer. I've only been able to play the game for about twenty minutes at a time but it's a fun twenty minutes each time I play it. I wasn't expecting a full on remake, just a graphical update. I'd certainly recommend it for any platformer fan. I just bought the new, Ducktales as well. I'm waiting until I beat mickey to try that one

Kazenji
They should remake QuackShot next.

Sadako of Girth
Got this with my Megadrive back in the day.

What a game!

Different trailer: Y9-0aMoQNaI

Kazenji
I had the sequel to this one for my Megadrive, World of illusion had heaps of fun with it especially when playing it with your mates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.