White House Down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Director:Roland Emmerich

Cast:Channing Tatum, Jamie Foxx, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Jason Clarke, Richard Jenkins, James Woods

ekireB_P-U0

so that's the "it" thing now for movies, terrorists taking over the white house.

steverules_2
They are just giving terrorists idea's now erm

Esau Cairn
So there's Olympus Has Fallen & NOW this?

Both directors must be miffed off Hollywood is releasing both so close to each other.

Supra
Idiots for making a second one. The first one was awesome

jinXed by JaNx
well, it couldn't be any worse than that piece of crap, Olympus has fallen.

Kazenji
J3Dnvay5S7w

Darth Martin
Olympus Was Fallen was decent, propaganda and all.

Kazenji
Pretty sure it was "Has Fallen"

Kazenji
Just read this movie tanked

http://variety.com/2013/film/box-office/box-office-white-house-down-tanks-as-the-heat-monsters-u-sizzle-1200503316/

Patient_Leech
This is Die Hard 6, right? They just forgot to put Bruce Willis in it...

super pr*xy
i just channinged all over her tatum!!

Kazenji
I'm glad that Roland has decided to go back to the Sci-Fi/Action movies.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm glad that Roland has decided to go back to the Sci-Fi/Action movies.
When did he stop? 2012, The Day After Tomorrow, and 10,000 BC. All Sci-Fi/Action/Adventure. Anonymous is really the only recent exception.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
When did he stop? 2012, The Day After Tomorrow, and 10,000 BC. All Sci-Fi/Action/Adventure. Anonymous is really the only recent exception.

I was thinking more of Stargate & Independence day

2012, The Day After Tomorrow are more disaster movies.

Major_Lexington
Watched the Olympus version of this, that was entertaining.... anyone care to compare the two?

The_Tempest
Didn't see Olympus.

But this was a very entertaining movie and James Woods owned every minute of it.

developtheapps
White House Down is a 2013 American action film directed by Roland Emmerich about an assault on the White House by a paramilitary group. The film's screenplay is by James Vanderbilt, and it stars Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx

Filmigos
I thought the movie was preposterous! Yet, I couldn't stop watching it. What is wrong with me?

marwash22
Originally posted by Major_Lexington
Watched the Olympus version of this, that was entertaining.... anyone care to compare the two? Olympus is much better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.