Savage Hulk vs Luffy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No Prep,No BFR,No CIS,No PIS,Luffy can go G2 and G3 and use all 3 Haki.

Who Wins?

SevenShackles
Lol @ haki. I can just see them screaming at each other the whole fight.

Nephthys
Well Hulk might not be able to really do anything against Luffy since he's made of rubber and all.

NemeBro
Be real, Hulk tears Luffy in half, rubber body be damned lol.

Nephthys
I think Luffy can stretch further than Hulks armspan. awesrg

TheHulk
Originally posted by Nephthys
I think Luffy can stretch further than Hulks armspan. awesrg This but still lol Hulk might find a way....

SevenShackles
He has at least some exp against stretchy guys.
http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh369/supermanprime69/hulkfantascopy.jpg
Just saying.

TheHulk
Originally posted by SevenShackles
He has at least some exp against stretchy guys.
http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh369/supermanprime69/hulkfantascopy.jpg
Just saying. Yea and I think Mr Fatanstic can stretch further than Luffy can...well maybe..

Nephthys
Yeah but Hulk is free to stretch Reed as much as he wants since Reed can't do shit to him. Luffy at least will be pummeling him while he's stretching him.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yeah but Hulk is free to stretch Reed as much as he wants since Reed can't do shit to him. Luffy at least will be pummeling him while he's stretching him. Yea but guess what his punches unless you count high showings and ignore hulk high durability showings,Luffy hits won't do jack...

the ninjak
I'm not aware of Luffy's physiology but can can completely stretch practically every aspect of his body?

Hulk inhaled Reed in the Contest of Champions once and spat him out.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/hulkreed.jpg

Zack Fair
Hulk punches Luffy off world.

The End.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Hulk punches Luffy off world.

The End.
No BFR. embarrasment

TheHulk
No BFR. embarrasment I think Hulk punching Luffy would be accidental BFR of you get what I mean wink

Zack Fair
Hulk punches puny no bfr off thread. uhuh

TheHulk
^laughing out loud

TheHulk
Anyway we agree Hulk wins?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by TheHulk
Anyway we agree Hulk wins?
I do.
At the end of it all hulk hangs with guys like juggy and Thor and that alone put him over Luffy. Even if Luffy uses his power ups he won't be beating hulk and if anything when hulk out lasts them he will be at his mercy.
tomcat
( I use this smile because I never have a chance to use it)

TheHulk
I do.
At the end of it all hulk hangs with guys like juggy and Thor and that alone put him over Luffy. Even if Luffy uses his power ups he won't be beating hulk and if anything when hulk out lasts them he will be at his mercy.
tomcat
( I use this smile because I never have a chance to use it) Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.