The Hulk Runs One Piece Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Savage Hulk fights this guys seperately in order

1)Franky

2)Chooper

3)Sanji

4)Zoro

5)Luffy

No CIS,No PIS,No Prep,No BFR

Who wins?

TheHulk
God damn it lol please move this to Forum Cinema lol

Impediment
Moved to the AVF.

SevenShackles
Savage hulk should crush the straw hats. Not without a good fight but savage hulk always would rise to meet the challenge in a big green fury and I can see him tanking massive hits and dealing out bigger in return. They can't take him out fast enough before he becomes way too much.

TheHulk
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Savage hulk should crush the straw hats. Not without a good fight but savage hulk always would rise to meet the challenge in a big green fury and I can see him tanking massive hits and dealing out bigger in return. They can't take him out fast enough before he becomes way too much. Lol perhaps...I'm huge fan of OP and Hulk but lol didn't know Savage Hulk would still be to much..

SevenShackles
Originally posted by TheHulk
Lol perhaps...I'm huge fan of OP and Hulk but lol didn't know Savage Hulk would still be to much..

Really i love OP but I'm having a hard time thinking of anyway they could take him in the first few minutes before things start to get ugly. Luffy and Zoro I'd give the best shot at putting him down and honestly it's not a stomp in favor of the hulk, I just give him the majority. (probably should of said that before)

TheHulk
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Really i love OP but I'm having a hard time thinking of anyway they could take him in the first few minutes before things start to get ugly. Luffy and Zoro I'd give the best shot at putting him down and honestly it's not a stomp in favor of the hulk, I just give him the majority. (probably should of said that before) Yea I mean Luffy could possibly hurt Savage Hulk while Zoro swords won't cut him but his sword abilities like Oni giri would prob hurt Hulk In a degree...hmm Sanji can give out powerful kicks though..

NemeBro
You could have the entire Straw Hat crew fight Hulk alone.

Hulk still wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.