HoTM Hulk vs Trion Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

googol
Giant Hulk vs Trion Juggernaut Stepping on oponents challenge

vs

hp doomsday
thanos ti
classic thor
superman(new DCu)
classic juggernaut
wwh
silver surfer

the guys being stepped on will not fight back but will brace themself for the gian steps

this challenge takes place on an adamantium planet. whoever squash more guys into paste will win

TheHulk
What the f**k? is this thread

a88378438
HoTM Hulk wins,who just creater huge shock wave enough destroy planet,beyond any destroy planet feats

TheHulk
Can no one speak proper English nowadays!?

a88378438
Originally posted by TheHulk
I'm sorry.my enlish was bad,because my mother tongue is not English.so Why don't you consider for my feelings?

Damborgson

Oh my God, irony abounds. /facepalm. YOU are the last persona to be criticizing someone over that. And it's not any to critique in the first place.

Horrificus
Originally posted by a88378438
I'm sorry.my enlish was bad,because my mother tongue is not English.so Why don't you consider for my feelings? Don't let it bother you.

It's just that here in the USA, we really enjoy hurting the feelings of other people. it's a lot of fun.

Don't worry. If you stick around, you can do it to other people eventually too. That's the beauty of "Intolerance"! Anybody can enjoy it.

No matter who you are, where you come from, what you look like, who hates you or who you hate. "Intolerance" is for EVERYBODY!

Welcome! big grin

Naija boy
lol.

leonidas
sometimes there just isn't a facepalm big enough......

a88378438
Originally posted by Horrificus
Don't let it bother you.

It's just that here in the USA, we really enjoy hurting the feelings of other people. it's a lot of fun.

Don't worry. If you stick around, you can do it to other people eventually too. That's the beauty of "Intolerance"! Anybody can enjoy it.

No matter who you are, where you come from, what you look like, who hates you or who you hate. "Intolerance" is for EVERYBODY!

Welcome! big grin
Did the USA was truth and justice of the country?why hurting the feelings of other people?funny?......OMG...scary country

dynamix
Originally posted by Damborgson
Oh my God, irony abounds. /facepalm. YOU are the last persona to be criticizing someone over that. And it's not any to critique in the first place.

Horrificus
Did the USA was truth and justice of the country?why hurting the feelings of other people?funny?......OMG...scary country so true.

TheHulk
Oh my God, irony abounds. /facepalm. YOU are the last persona to be criticizing someone over that. And it's not any to critique in the first place. His been in this forum speaking barely understandable language and you expect me not to say anything about it? Lol hell I seen his post history and he spoke better than this before so I'm starting to wonder if he is just trolling...

TheHulk
Originally posted by Horrificus
Don't let it bother you.

Welcome! big grin I'm not from the US....in fact I'm very faaar from the US...

a88378438
His been in this forum speaking barely understandable language and you expect me not to say anything about it? Lol hell I seen his post history and he spoke better than this before so I'm starting to wonder if he is just trolling...
I'm not trolling,please,what are you talking about,why I to do this thing?why?My enligh was bad,I know,but why don't you consider for my feelings?
you are sucks in KMC,i hate you

TheHulk
I'm not trolling,please,what are you talking about,why I to do this thing?why?My enligh was bad,I know,but why don't you consider for my feelings?
you are sucks in KMC,i hate you Slow down friend lol I said I was starting to wonder if your trolling,I know you are not I'm just saying your English to me is completely unacceptable. Which country are you from? 90% of the people that post comments on whatever sites(Especially social media like twitter and YouTube etc) will state that they are from a different country and apologize for the terrible English they type...

a88378438
Slow down friend lol I said I was starting to wonder if your trolling,I know you are not I'm just saying your English to me is completely unacceptable. Which country are you from? 90% of the people that post comments on whatever sites(Especially social media like twitter and YouTube etc) will state that they are from a different country and apologize for the terrible English they type...
I'm from Asia,I love DC,marvel comic,I can read them,but my enligh was bad.Now,I go to try study enligh

TheHulk
I'm from Asia,I love DC,marvel comic,I can read them,but my enligh was bad.Now,I go to try study enligh HAHA! I'm from Asia too! Lol your location says your from Aus? Lol I'm from Singapore XD

a88378438
HAHA! I'm from Asia too! Lol your location says your from Aus? Lol I'm from Singapore XD
yep

a88378438
HAHA! I'm from Asia too! Lol your location says your from Aus? Lol I'm from Singapore XD
I'm for sorry say you are sucks

TheHulk
I'm sorry I said you suck fixed and no problem...kinda hurt your feelings..so yea I expect that..

Naija boy
So coming back to the actual topic at hand , did trion jugs actually do anything of note other than the whole dimension punch thing? Which is rather unquantifiable and not really a good indicator of anything.

a88378438
Originally posted by Naija boy
So coming back to the actual topic at hand , did trion jugs actually do anything of note other than the whole dimension punch thing? Which is rather unquantifiable and not really a good indicator of anything.
sbp do same thing,and superman fight with earth-two superman also broke time and space....really hard to be know how powerful is he..

googol
So coming back to the actual topic at hand , did trion jugs actually do anything of note other than the whole dimension punch thing? Which is rather unquantifiable and not really a good indicator of anything. no but his steps should be as powerful as his punches if he really wants to step on you wink

TheGodKiller
I'd like to hear your perspective on why is it unquantifiable.

Damborgson
His been in this forum speaking barely understandable language

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b2495594f17c2ccc0ec1d12c89886688/tumblr_mjmeot6Wbv1rqf5p6o5_400.gif
Well it's a good thing you're just phucking fluent aren't ya?

---------

If Trion was so strong he was actually punching through dimensions I'd have to give it to him.

Naija boy
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I'd like to hear your perspective on why is it unquantifiable.

Well mainly because we have no recognizable basis for comparison regarding the amount of force actually necessary to "punch through dimensional walls". For things like destroying a building, or planet, or even solar system or galaxy, we are able to get rough estimates of the amount of force involved using real life parallels. Even in cases where we might not have the requisite knowledge to calculate the exact amount of force necessary, we can intuitively make some relative comparisons i.e it takes far far more force to destroy a planet than a moon, a star than a planet, to disintegrate something vs to simply break etc.

On the other hand, with all this dimensional wall stuff, we really dont have any accurate means of guaging how much force would be needed either in real life or even in the comics themselves. We are sort of left comparing apples and oranges. How does one compare a character punching through a dimensional wall to another shattering a supposedly unbreakable metal (say caps shield) with a similar punch? Can we really assume that if the punch that pierced the dimensional wall had hit the unbreakable metal, the metal would have shattered?. And thats just for cases where the dimensional wall was actually something that physically manifested and could be hit (ala SBP). In cases where it was intangible, like this juggernaut case, the force of the punch is not even acting on anything physical so any possible intuition that we could have of the level of force required to do such a thing is invalidated by default as our understanding of the concept of force is grounded in the tangible/physical contexts

I think that the very nature of these "dimension" piercing type feats is always pretty ambiguous and that they dont lend themselves well towards relative power level comparisons. They are more of eye candy showings which are definitely supposed to be "impressive" but beyond that, lack the potential for much further assesement

Horrificus
Well mainly because we have no recognizable basis for comparison regarding the amount of force actually necessary to "punch through dimensional walls". For things like destroying a building, or planet, or even solar system or galaxy, we are able to get rough estimates of the amount of force involved using real life parallels. Even in cases where we might not have the requisite knowledge to calculate the exact amount of force necessary, we can intuitively make some relative comparisons i.e it takes far far more force to destroy a planet than a moon, a star than a planet, to disintegrate something vs to simply break etc.

On the other hand, with all this dimensional wall stuff, we really dont have any accurate means of guaging how much force would be needed either in real life or even in the comics themselves. We are sort of left comparing apples and oranges. How does one compare a character punching through a dimensional wall to another shattering a supposedly unbreakable metal (say caps shield) with a similar punch? Can we really assume that if the punch that pierced the dimensional wall had hit the unbreakable metal, the metal would have shattered?. And thats just for cases where the dimensional wall was actually something that physically manifested and could be hit (ala SBP). In cases where it was intangible, like this juggernaut case, the force of the punch is not even acting on anything physical so any possible intuition that we could have of the level of force required to do such a thing is invalidated by default as our understanding of the concept of force is grounded in the tangible/physical contexts

I think that the very nature of these "dimension" piercing type feats is always pretty ambiguous and that they dont lend themselves well towards relative power level comparisons. They are more of eye candy showings which are definitely supposed to be "impressive" but beyond that, lack the potential for much further assesement We could always use the process of elimination.

Make a list. A HUGE list of characters that have used energy blasts, incredibly powerful physical attacks, etc. From Spidey, all the way up to Galactus.

Then, from that list, point out the number of actions that resulted in breaking down dimensional barriers. From there, it should be a simple act of comparison and deciding upon different levels of effect.

It should be a short list. big grin

Rao Kal El
Two characters that imo have been given more credit that what the deserved.

Other than the original shock value of trion and the rest of the examplars got from their introductions as exemplars they did not do nothing much.

And the other, well.

Having said that. I think is harder to breach dimensional barriers via punch than to break a planet.

Imo Trion should win this

Horrificus
I'm for sorry say you are sucks Welcome!

And, it's ok. He ARE sucks. big grin

Horrificus
I'm from Asia,I love DC,marvel comic,I can read them,but my enligh was bad.Now,I go to try study enligh

Asia is a nice little place. You guys should get together! roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheHulk
http://25.media.tumblr.com/b2495594f17c2ccc0ec1d12c89886688/tumblr_mjmeot6Wbv1rqf5p6o5_400.gif
Well it's a good thing you're just phucking fluent aren't ya?

---------

If Trion was so strong he was actually punching through dimensions I'd have to give it to him. 1.at the end of the day,I speak better English than he does What the f**k?

2.I come from a country where we have something called Singlish! Never heard of it? Just be happy I ain't speaking it.

3.GTFO

Damborgson
1.at the end of the day,I speak better English than he does What the f**k?

2.I come from a country where we have something called Singlish! Never heard of it? Just be happy I ain't speaking it.

3.GTFO

1. And that gives you some sort of right to bash those who speak less well than you? The point is, you have no right to make those who don't speak the language well feel bad for trying, much less when you yourself can't do it very well either.

2. I couldn't care less where you're from.

3. Or what? smile

TheHulk
1. And that gives you some sort of right to bash those who speak less well than you? The point is, you have no right to make those who don't speak the language well feel bad for trying, much less when you yourself can't do it very well either.

2. I couldn't care less where you're from.

3. Or what? smile 1.First of all I ain't bashing him!? Lol hell even If I did I apologized when he got mad! As a matter a fact 4 people,the day I posted about His Bad language,I saw speaking like Monkeys in the forum What the f**k? lol actually all I said was "Can No one speak proper English nowadays" lol that ain't a direct Comment about him...indirectly actually. But I'll admit I commented about his English before.

2.Nor could I care less if you cried when Hulk lifted Mjolnir wink

3.Or I'll take Thors helmet and shove it down your throat smile

Damborgson
1.First of all I ain't bashing him!? Lol hell even If I did I apologized when he got mad! As a matter a fact 4 people,the day I posted about His Bad language,I saw speaking like Monkeys in the forum What the f**k? lol actually all I said was "Can No one speak proper English nowadays" lol that ain't a direct Comment about him...indirectly actually. But I'll admit I commented about his English before.

2.Nor could I care less if you cried when Hulk lifted Mjolnir wink

3.Or I'll take Thors helmet and shove it down your throat smile

1. After a post with improper english, you choose to say "CAN NO WUN SPEAKE PROPUR ENGLISH NOWUDAIS?!" and it's somehow better because you're not quoting him or something? Stop trying to defend something that has no saving, you actually concede in your own post. Be a man, and man up to being a dick in this case.

2. That's irrelevant, and you more than obviously trying to shift the conversation. Aren't you pathetic?

3. Ok lol?

TheHulk
1. After a post with improper english, you choose to say "CAN NO WUN SPEAKE PROPUR ENGLISH NOWUDAIS?!" and it's somehow better because you're not quoting him or something? Stop trying to defend something that has no saving, you actually concede in your own post. Be a man, and man up to being a dick in this case.

2. That's irrelevant, and you more than obviously trying to shift the conversation. Aren't you pathetic?

3. Ok lol? 1.I'm posting from my IPhone,which is rather difficult and I got no time to correct any mistake, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

2.I was joking

3.Good, glad we settle that.

Damborgson
1.I posting from my IPhone,which is rather difficult and I got no time to correct any mistake, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

2.I was joking

3.Good, glad we settle that.

1. What the hell are you even talking about?

2. You were, but you were still trying to shift.

3. You're hopeless. Later.

TheHulk
1. What the hell are you even talking about?

2. You were, but you were still trying to shift.

3. You're hopeless. Later. 1. I can't afford to check for spelling mistakes nor do I have the time to type "perfect English"

2.Loo no it was a joke and just that. We can talk about the Hulk lifting the hammer in the "Thor discussion thread".

3.Finally Cya later.

TheGodKiller

I think that the very nature of these "dimension" piercing type feats is always pretty ambiguous and that they dont lend themselves well towards relative power level comparisons. They are more of eye candy showings which are definitely supposed to be "impressive" but beyond that, lack the potential for much further assesement
Good thing then that it wasn't just a baseless hyperbole about Cain breaking "dimensional walls" but actually him punching through the very fabric of space-time itself.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33809/1808065-x_men088p11_super.jpg

Which is pretty quantifiable based on what modern physics tells us. And the numbers are fairly huge in themselves, so I daresay that the feat easily rivals WBH's dark dimension rampage.

TheHulk
Good thing then that it wasn't just a baseless hyperbole about Cain breaking "dimensional walls" but actually him punching through the very fabric of space-time itself.

Which is pretty quantifiable based on what modern physics tells us. And the numbers are fairly huge in themselves, so I daresay that the feat easily rivals WBH's dark dimension rampage. LOL!? Punching through space and time highly surpasses what WBH did eek!

TheGodKiller
LOL!? Punching through space and time highly surpasses what WBH did eek!
Not really. The actual power that Hulk outputted during his collision with Betty was astronomically higher than what the superficial planet busting effect shows us, a point I believe that Naija would agree with me upon. It could very well be comparable to breaking down spacetime itself.

TheHulk
Not really. The actual power that Hulk outputted during his collision with Betty was astronomically higher than what the superficial planet busting effect shows us, a point I believe that Naija would agree with me upon. It could very well be comparable to breaking down spacetime itself. I think that is just seriously based on the melting of heralds ain't it? Either way lol it is still arguable the Dark Dimension has weaker matter...

TheGodKiller
I think that is just seriously based on the melting of heralds ain't it?
Yes.

TheHulk
Yes. Hmm it takes Dimensional and Space-time breaking punches to melt high heralds....I'll keep that in mind wink

TheGodKiller
Hmm it takes Dimensional and Space-time breaking punches to melt high heralds....I'll keep that in mind wink
This poor attempt at sarcasm is almost as ironic as your criticism of another poster's butchered English when your own grasp of the language is sub-par at best.

Rao Kal El
What heralds?

Maybe we should cast votes on the tier votes, to move Bi-beast, armacheddon and wendigo to the high herald tier along with the mindless ones.

It is starting to make sense now.

TheHulk
This poor attempt at sarcasm is almost as ironic as your criticism of another poster's butchered English when your own grasp of the language is sub-par at best. Ummm I was just joking ,lol I agree with you that Melting Heralds take a lot of force sad

TheHulk
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
What heralds?

Maybe we should cast votes on the tier votes, to move Bi-beast, armacheddon and wendigo to the high herald tier along with the mindless ones.

It is starting to make sense now. For Wendigo,You can't because Wendigos varies...

Rao Kal El
For Wendigo,You can't because Wendigos varies...

So I can vote for Bi-beast and Armachedon to be moved to the high herald tier?

I believe Armacheddon has a better energy manipulation than Silver Surfer, but from there to brand him as a herald? Is a long shot but I should try it. especially because he has never been presented as super durable, but I should try it.

TheHulk
So I can vote for Bi-beast and Armachedon to be moved to the high herald tier?

I believe Armacheddon has a better energy manipulation than Silver Surfer, but from there to brand him as a herald? Is a long shot but I should try it. especially because he has never been presented as super durable, but I should try it. Well glad your considering it because most people would prob think this is stupid....but yea it is arguable they are High Heralds...

Rao Kal El
Well glad your considering it because most people would prob think this is stupid....but yea it is arguable they are High Heralds...

I think is a bad idea tbh.

I just re-read the series, and I check what armacheddon's body has endured vs what bi beast has endured and the only low "heralds " I saw in there, were Wendigo and Foom, both of whom IIRC they have never been known for their super durable body.

I see what hulk did and accomplished in that arc and all I see, is pak confirming beyond doubt that Hulk can destroy a planet if he wants to. but from there to kill and melt millions of heralds is far fetched. the "heralds" body just can't take a planet buster and is just as easy as that. IMO

TheHulk
I think is a bad idea tbh.

I just re-read the series, and I check what armacheddon's body has endured vs what bi beast has endured and the only low "heralds " I saw in there, were Wendigo and Foom, both of whom IIRC they have never been known for their super durable body.

I see what hulk did and accomplished in that arc and all I see, is pak confirming beyond doubt that Hulk can destroy a planet if he wants to. but from there to kill and melt millions of heralds is far fetched. the "heralds" body just can't take a planet buster and is just as easy as that. IMO I 100% agree with you on the durability part...seriously they might punch well but who says their durability was good?

Well lets find some reasons...

Rao Kal El
I 100% agree with you on the durability part...seriously they might punch well but who says their durability was good?

Well lets find some reasons...

We will, probably later on today, right now, onto the real world!!!

TheHulk
We will, probably later on today, right now, onto the real world!!! thumb up about to head to sleep

Naija boy

Which is pretty quantifiable based on what modern physics tells us. And the numbers are fairly huge in themselves, so I daresay that the feat easily rivals WBH's dark dimension rampage.

Hmm well, upon seeing the feat, the closest real life parallel I can think of is the significant amount of energy needed to warp space or create curvature in spacetime ala (Blackhole). The most recent of which Afaik can was done by a NASA scientist, Harold Sonny white, who came up with a warp drive design that required 6.5x10^19 joules. There have also been other estimations some of which suggest that it would require more energy than exists within the entire universe. None of these estimates though are based off of very concrete science and are all largely speculative.

Our understanding of general relativity precludes space from actually ripping in the comic sense. Some string theorists posit that it can but I'm unaware of any quantication of the energy or conditions it would take to do that. But i def could have missed something.

TheGodKiller
Hmm well, upon seeing the feat, the closest real life parallel I can think of is the significant amount of energy needed to warp space or create curvature in spacetime ala (Blackhole). The most recent of which Afaik can was done by a NASA scientist, Harold Sonny white, who came up with a warp drive design that required 6.5x10^19 joules. There have also been other estimations some of which suggest that it would require more energy than exists within the entire universe. None of these estimates though are based off of very concrete science and are all largely speculative.

You're confusing producing a controlled warp of space-time(intended for possible ftl travel) with breaking it down with brute strength. Superficially they might be the same thing, but for the intents and purposes of this discussion, making warp bubbles(which is what Harold White's theories are primarily involved in) for ftl space flight isn't relevant to the discussion about how much power Trion Juggs could output when he performed that feat.

Plus, all those estimates are actually dependent upon the size of the warp field being discussed in the said problem, along with other things like geometry of the exotic matter being used, and the oscillations involved with the intensity of the space warp etc. The math involved rarely changes from what I am aware of. It's basically intelligently manipulating various other factors in order to reduce the overall power required to accomplish such feat, with said power being gargantuan to begin with when performed in a crudely simplistic fashion. Which is somewhat similar to what Trion Juggs did: crudely tearing a hole in the fabric of space-time with his fists alone.

On that same note though, we can also argue that it's unknown what exactly is required for blowing up such astronomically huge objects like planets, moons, suns and galaxies. You mentioned a while back that we can make rough estimates based on real-life examples about how much energy/force is required to accomplish such an enormous task. IRL, nobody has witnessed first-hand the destruction of a planet, or a moon, or a galaxy. Again the bast we have are estimates based upon the peer-reviewed scientific knowledge that is most widely accepted in various elite academia at the time. Not really that different from the practice of utilizing what we know about what it takes to rip/break/tear/bend the space-time fabric, in order to gauge Trion Juggs' feat.

Our understanding of general relativity precludes space from actually ripping in the comic sense. Some string theorists posit that it can but I'm unaware of any quantication of the energy or conditions it would take to do that. But i def could have missed something.
That would in the RL sense, not the comic sense imo. Comic writers will interpret it as "he broke the very fabric of space-time!" in order to convey the gravity of such a feat to a layperson.

Naija boy
You're confusing producing a controlled warp of space-time(intended for possible ftl travel) with breaking it down with brute strength. Superficially they might be the same thing, but for the intents and purposes of this discussion, making warp bubbles(which is what Harold White's theories are primarily involved in) for ftl space flight isn't relevant to the discussion about how much power Trion Juggs could output when he performed that feat.

Plus, all those estimates are actually dependent upon the size of the warp field being discussed in the said problem, along with other things like geometry of the exotic matter being used, and the oscillations involved with the intensity of the space warp etc. The math involved rarely changes from what I am aware of. It's basically intelligently manipulating various other factors in order to reduce the overall power required to accomplish such feat, with said power being gargantuan to begin with.

On that same note though, we can also argue that it's unknown what exactly is required for blowing up such astronomically huge objects like planets, moons, suns and galaxies. You mentioned a while back that we can make rough estimates based on real-life examples about how much energy/force is required to accomplish such an enormous task. IRL, nobody has witnessed first-hand the destruction of a planet, or a moon, or a galaxy. Again the bast we have are estimates based upon the peer-reviewed scientific knowledge that is most widely accepted in various elite academia at the time. Not really that different from the practice of utilizing what we know about what it takes to rip/break/tear/bend the space-time fabric, in order to gauge Trion Juggs' feat.

Yeah I definitely know they are not the same scientifically. That was just closest real life parallel I could think of that had any actual numbers to it.

As for the comparison with the amount of energy needed to destroy planets, while yes no one has actually Observed these things being destroyed, and the best we have are estimates based on reliable academia, I've yet to actually see a similar quantication for the minimum amount of energy or conditions it would take to rip apart a point or section of space time. That's the issue I have with this. I've seen loads of postulations regarding it being warped ,stretched, bent etc, but haven't seen much literature regarding it being actually torn apart let alone what it would take to do it. This I suspect is because unlike planetary destruction or even warping/bending spacetime which I believe mainstream modern physics at least allows for despite it's improbability and unproveness, spacetime being literally ripped is an idea precluded by most mainstream frameworks of understanding the nature of spacetime itself/ the universe.

As a science/philosophy junkie, I'm genuinely curious to see if such quantifications exist somewhere about what it would take to do this as it would be a fun read regardless of its implications for the trion juggernaut feat. In a comic, I know it's intended to be really impressive and I can definitely accept that without any fuss. However for comparative purposes with other comic feats, some rl parallel would help remove a lot of ambiguity.

TheGodKiller
Yeah I definitely know they are not the same scientifically. That was just closest real life parallel I could think of that had any actual numbers to it.

As for the comparison with the amount of energy needed to destroy planets, while yes no one has actually Observed these things being destroyed, and the best we have are estimates based on reliable academia, I've yet to actually see a similar quantication for the minimum amount of energy or conditions it would take to rip apart a point or section of space time. That's the issue I have with this. I've seen loads of postulations regarding it being warped ,stretched, bent etc, but haven't seen much literature regarding it being actually torn apart let alone what it would take to do it. This I suspect is because unlike planetary destruction or even warping/bending spacetime which I believe mainstream modern physics at least allows for despite it's improbability and unproveness, spacetime being literally ripped is an idea precluded by most mainstream frameworks of understanding the nature of spacetime itself/ the universe.

As a science/philosophy junkie, I'm genuinely curious to see if such quantifications exist somewhere about what it would take to do this as it would be a fun read regardless of its implications for the trion juggernaut feat. In a comic, I know it's intended to be really impressive and I can definitely accept that without any fuss. However for comparative purposes with other comic feats, some rl parallel would help remove a lot of ambiguity.
I would presume that in a sci-fi/fictional context, tearing/ripping/breaking apart the fabric of space-time would be more or less the same thing as bending/distorting it.

We already know how dense an object has to be in order to produce the sufficient pressures for it to be able to break space-time similar to what Juggernaut achieved when he was possessed by the full power of Cyttorak's destructive aspect. If all your mass is compressed into a volume with it's dimensions less than your "event horizon", then you end up becoming a black hole, an object that is capable of breaking space-time. It is also important to note that Juggernaut did this thing before he reached critical mass in that storyline. The feat is considerably impressive when one looks at it from an objective viewpoint. Not that I am saying that you don't have an objective viewpoint.

Anyways, as far his other feats go, he also defeated the Trion Gods in their own dimension iirc. These beings were portrayed like Hell-Lords from what I recall, nigh-omnipotent within their own realm. Again similar to WBH outperforming a fairly powerful Demon Lord in her own domain.

These incarnations of Juggernaut and Hulk basically had such stocked up feats, coupled with the fact that they were both the pinnacle of the power-level portrayed for each character, further coupled with the fact that they both outperformed/defeated beings like the Trions and Umar in their own realms, tells me that they're both peers and this fight is a coin toss, honestly speaking.

Naija boy
Ah I guess the dispute between us arises in the way we understood the term ripping through time and space. In taking it fairly literally, I was looking for something in reality that mirrored an actual force induced rip as opposed too some other form of spatial distortion( ala a Blackhole which is not really a rip but just a point of infinite curvature induced by gravity and where the laws of physics are not defined).

Still upon actually taking a look at the arc, as opposed to getting nitpicky and as one who values authorial intent above real life applicability, I can take that feat coupled with his defeat of the Trion Gods as an attempt to portray juggernaut at the pinnacle of cyttoraks physical ability. Hence, I do see the parallels in his and wbhs portrayal.

Pretty evenly matched then. So probably a stalemate Or a coin toss as you said.

TheGodKiller
thumb up

TheHulk
^While i agree with everything you guys said,What edges this fight for me is Hulks even WB mode,never ending strength..that is why he wins 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.