Alex mercer vs avengers & fantastic four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Alex has accesibilty to all his abilities and powers, he his bloodlusted and does not care about killing innocent civilians in his quest to destroy the avengers & the fantastic four
Its classic avengers, iron man, thor, hulk & an cap'n america
Scenario 1 ; Both teams are unaware (mercer uses stealth)
Scenario 2 ; team 2 a sent to pursue mercer as he is deemed a danger to earth and needs to be taken out...
Fight takes place in new york

TheHulk
People like Hulk or Thor alone can beat Mercer What the f**k?

a88378438
hulk and thor...

TheHulk
Originally posted by a88378438
hulk and thor... Lol copy cat?

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by TheHulk
People like Hulk or Thor alone can beat Mercer What the f**k? i wouldnt be sure, his regenative capabilities rival that of hulk and wolverine, he is easily on par with hulk in strength and maybe above depending on what power he uses to fight him and his powers could devastate many on his opponents, oh and he can consume any character hes fighting, meaning memories and abilities of whom he consumes he aquires imo he has a great chance of winning this

TheHulk
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
i wouldnt be sure, his regenative capabilities rival that of hulk and wolverine, he is easily on par with hulk in strength and maybe above depending on what power he uses to fight him and his powers could devastate many on his opponents, oh and he can consume any character hes fighting, meaning memories and abilities of whom he consumes he aquires imo he has a great chance of winning this laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud damn god you sound just like my close friend who also is a huge Prototype fanboy and we argued the hell out of Hulk(my fav) vs Proto lol he gave stupid reasons though...just like you What the f**k?

LeonBuco666
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud damn god you sound just like my close friend who also is a huge Prototype fanboy and we argued the hell out of Hulk(my fav) vs Proto lol he gave stupid reasons though...just like you What the f**k? the only fanboy here is you, my fave is hulk too, but ino he's not the best an that mercer would probably beat him, he's smarter, the feats that make him more powerful ; his girlfriend shot him at point blank range in the head he got annoyed and ate her, bullets now bounce off of him, he launches tanks with 1 hand as if it were a base ball, that things he can turn into could easily devastate the hulk, I'm not sure if mercer could concume him, and he regenative capabilities def do rival wolverine an hulk, he survived a nuclear explosion an then regenerated from a pool of blood by consuming a bird...he's got a chance here, your the fanboy not me

TheHulk
the only fanboy here is you, my fave is hulk too, but ino he's not the best an that mercer would probably beat him, he's smarter, the feats that make him more powerful ; his girlfriend shot him at point blank range in the head he got annoyed and ate her, bullets now bounce off of him, he launches tanks with 1 hand as if it were a base ball, that things he can turn into could easily devastate the hulk, I'm not sure if mercer could concume him, and he regenative capabilities def do rival wolverine an hulk, he survived a nuclear explosion an then regenerated from a pool of blood by consuming a bird...he's got a chance here, your the fanboy not me 1)Alex Mercer is no where near his strength

2)He ain't smarter than the man inside Hulk

3)Hulk has a way higher durability.

4)Hulk has faced worse than Mercer to lose to him

5)I played the game and Prototype 2 lol I know what mercer can do smile

Fanboy? The fact you think Mercer Str is even close to Hulk or Thor,lol shows who is the real fanboy.

LeonBuco666
1)Alex Mercer is no where near his strength

2)He ain't smarter than the man inside Hulk

3)Hulk has a way higher durability.

4)Hulk has faced worse than Mercer to lose to him

5)I played the game and Prototype 2 lol I know what mercer can do smile

Fanboy? The fact you think Mercer Str is even close to Hulk or Thor,lol shows who is the real fanboy. oh i see, if ur going off the alex mercer in the game then lets go off hulks ultimate destruction, in that case mercer easily dispatches of hulk as hulk is killed by heli's than mercer but if u have even read a mercer comic u would see how much ur under estimating mercer

TheHulk
oh i see, if ur going off the alex mercer in the game then lets go off hulks ultimate destruction, in that case mercer easily dispatches of hulk as hulk is killed by heli's than mercer but if u have even read a mercer comic u would see how much ur under estimating mercer Ohh! Mercer in comic eh? Lol I did know he had a comic but admiringly I did not read it...lol sorry for the confusion but yea Video Game Hulk prob loses to everyone XD

pym-ftw
Thor solos

No antman on a "classic Avengers" makes me miffed

TheHulk
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thor solos

No antman on a "classic Avengers" makes me miffed Anyone one on Hulk and Thor tier can beat Mercer. gladiator would,Sentry would,Juggernaut would,Silver Surfer would,Hercules would lolol

SevenShackles
How exactly are you thinking mercer gets by invisible woman's shields and force bubbles? Even if he was around hulks/thors strength which I think he isn't but even 'if' he still has to contend with hulk, thing and Thor not to mention Ironmans range capability and Human torches flames (he can go nova you know)

Invisible woman creates a bubble and human torch unleashes his flames.. I think the ultimate version of the character did this to Hyperion in ultimate power. It's not beyond 616 Susan & Johnny's capability.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103201/2541916-10.png
If they even need to go that far.

When 'team 2' is sent to capture him it's even worse. If you had given them prep I'm sure Tony and reed would bring this to an end will little conflict.

In the end really Thor can solo, just wanted to point out that's not the only thing that could happen.

TheHulk
Originally posted by SevenShackles
How exactly are you thinking mercer gets by invisible woman's shields and force bubbles? Even if he was around hulks/thors strength which I think he isn't but even 'if' he still has to contend with hulk, thing and Thor not to mention Ironmans range capability and Human torches flames (he can go nova you know)

Invisible woman creates a bubble and human torch unleashes his flames.. I think the ultimate version of the character did this to Hyperion in ultimate power. It's not beyond 616 Susan & Johnny's capability.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103201/2541916-10.png
If they even need to go that far.

When 'team 2' is sent to capture him it's even worse. If you had given them prep I'm sure Tony and reed would bring this to an end will little conflict.

In the end really Thor can solo, just wanted to point out that's not the only thing that could happen. This.

LeonBuco666
I'm not going to argue with thor but I think mercer would go for cap first seeing as he's the easiest target, easily killing and consuming cap taking his appearance and abilitys on top of his own, then that would give him a chance to get close to tony, take him out an consume him etc, then once he's tony, he could more than def get close to reed, therfore getting close to sue, then johnny, all there combined powers on top of his own intelligence combined with reed an tonys, and is regen an durability, plus his strength, if he done this quickly an swiftly enough he has a chance before thor, thing and bruce get on him, he could destroy the thing, at ease with all the combine powers + hed be huge in size probly larger than hulk, giving him an advantage over hulk an thor, not sure if this would affect his speed or not so let's say he doesn't, so by the time he's confronted by thor and bruce/hulk he's going to be a monster who with immense speed and intelligence, giving thor an hulk a great fight but in the end, thor and hulk probly beat him, he probly couldn't consume hulk even reed, stated ulk would outlive the universe, not sure if he did but that's what I heard, and he probly won't get close to thor, but then again, his powers like, whip fist, hammer fist, the armour, the arm which boosts his stregth he has a chance in scenario 1 but scenario 2 I probly over estimated him thenhe could probly kill captain america and maybe iron man with his whipfist, but he has a GREAT chance in scenario 1 and a shitty one in scenario 2

TheHulk
I'm not going to argue with thor but I think mercer would go for cap first seeing as he's the easiest target, easily killing and consuming cap taking his appearance and abilitys on top of his own, then that would give him a chance to get close to tony, take him out an consume him etc, then once he's tony, he could more than def get close to reed, therfore getting close to sue, then johnny, all there combined powers on top of his own intelligence combined with reed an tonys, and is regen an durability, plus his strength, if he done this quickly an swiftly enough he has a chance before thor, thing and bruce get on him, he could destroy the thing, at ease with all the combine powers + hed be huge in size probly larger than hulk, giving him an advantage over hulk an thor, not sure if this would affect his speed or not so let's say he doesn't, so by the time he's confronted by thor and bruce/hulk he's going to be a monster who with immense speed and intelligence, giving thor an hulk a great fight but in the end, thor and hulk probly beat him, he probly couldn't consume hulk even reed, stated ulk would outlive the universe, not sure if he did but that's what I heard, and he probly won't get close to thor, but then again, his powers like, whip fist, hammer fist, the armour, the arm which boosts his stregth he has a chance in scenario 1 but scenario 2 I probly over estimated him thenhe could probly kill captain america and maybe iron man with his whipfist, but he has a GREAT chance in scenario 1 and a shitty one in scenario 2 Now your talking like a pro!

SevenShackles
I'm not going to argue with thor but I think mercer would go for cap first seeing as he's the easiest target, easily killing and consuming cap taking his appearance and abilitys on top of his own, then that would give him a chance to get close to tony, take him out an consume him etc, then once he's tony, he could more than def get close to reed, therfore getting close to sue, then johnny, all there combined powers on top of his own intelligence combined with reed an tonys, and is regen an durability, plus his strength, if he done this quickly an swiftly enough he has a chance before thor, thing and bruce get on him, he could destroy the thing, at ease with all the combine powers + hed be huge in size probly larger than hulk, giving him an advantage over hulk an thor, not sure if this would affect his speed or not so let's say he doesn't, so by the time he's confronted by thor and bruce/hulk he's going to be a monster who with immense speed and intelligence, giving thor an hulk a great fight but in the end, thor and hulk probly beat him, he probly couldn't consume hulk even reed, stated ulk would outlive the universe, not sure if he did but that's what I heard, and he probly won't get close to thor, but then again, his powers like, whip fist, hammer fist, the armour, the arm which boosts his stregth he has a chance in scenario 1 but scenario 2 I probly over estimated him thenhe could probly kill captain america and maybe iron man with his whipfist, but he has a GREAT chance in scenario 1 and a shitty one in scenario 2
Nice assessment. If he can get close to Cap I'm sure he could take him with one of his quick absorptions. If Cap managed to fend him off it will be scenario 2. That shield is a problem but much like how Mercer takes the guns of those he absorbs he could take the shield and use it to his advantage.. Super strong throw could decap nearly anyone in this fight and I'm sure could be argued as a way to dispatch hulk. (I don't think it can just that some would argue it could)

TheHulk
^this

LeonBuco666
I dont think cap is strong enough to fend him of if he gets a hold of him imo

TheHulk
Okay how about this? I make a seperate Hulk vs Mercer and Thor vs Mercer thread? How about it Leon?

LeonBuco666
Okay how about this? I make a seperate Hulk vs Mercer and Thor vs Mercer thread? How about it Leon? hm, yeah im up for it

TheHulk
hm, yeah im up for it Done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.