Akame Ga Kiru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

socool8520
Has anyone been reading this? I just read through it, and was quite taken with it. It goes from lighthearted to morbid pretty quickly. There's a lot more murdering going on then in most Manga's I've read

dadudemon
I am almost caught up and I like it. It is a bit Ecchi...but decent.

If the Manga focused more on the proficiency classes of each fighter and a stronger rating system, I think this would be even more interesting. They keep saying that the protagonist has the potential to become general class but we don't know the other classes.

Also, this would make for a great JRPG or Western RPG where you level up a character fighting dangerous beasts and level up your skills that way. They could incorporate the main plot, as well, into the game.

socool8520
I don't know what ecchi means. lol

I guess you come to those conclusions on your own, Kinda like FT. There's a ranking in FT, but people like Natsu are obviously ranked wrong. From what I could tell, there was a decent power ranking.

Ice chick is first so far, followed by either Akame or her sister. Her sister is BA. The protagonist has made a big jump since he equipped the armor but is probably still beneath or on par with Rimi (Gun girl). It would be nice if more posters read it so that we could come to a consensus.

That idea does sound pretty cool. Wouldn't be surprised if something like that was already in works in Japan.

socool8520
The only thing that sucks about this manga is that it takes a whole month to receive a new chapter. At least the author provides about 30 pages or so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.