The Hulk vs Alex Mercer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No BFR,No Prep,No CIS and if needed Hulk can go WB mode,ONLY IF NEEDED!

Fight takes place in indestructible planet.

Who wins?

LeonBuco666
Another tie unless alex can consume hulk if thats even possible

danteiscool
uh, is this movie Hulk we're talking about? if so then Alex can win eventually given his durability feats. of course Hulk is no slouth himself either in that regard.

SevenShackles
This was birth from other threads that included the comic versions of the avengers so I'm almost sure it's comic hulk.

Hulk would murder him. Beat him into pulp then jump away.

TheHulk
Guys this is Comic Hulk for sure!

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by SevenShackles
This was birth from other threads that included the comic versions of the avengers so I'm almost sure it's comic hulk.

Hulk would murder him. Beat him into pulp then jump away. thats if hulk could catch him, hes seriously fast and strong, imo because of each of their durability and regen feats its a tie until on gives in, i think alex works better against teams of people due to his consumption ability but he still has a chance hes got a range of power to unleash on hulk

TheHulk
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
thats if hulk could catch him, hes seriously fast and strong, imo because of each of their durability and regen feats its a tie until on gives in, i think alex works better against teams of people due to his consumption ability but he still has a chance hes got a range of power to unleash on hulk Hulk has tagged Speedsters....most noticeably Quicksliver wink which pretty destroys that kind of arguement cause QS is Waay faster than Alex.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by TheHulk
Hulk has tagged Speedsters....most noticeably Quicksliver wink which pretty destroys that kind of arguement cause QS is Waay faster than Alex. I still think it would be pretty hard for hulk to tag him, but yeah if that's the case then yeah there's no comin back from that, but stillk I think it would be a hell ova fight, I can't remember has any body said weather it would be possible for alex to consume hulk

Nephthys
Hulk tagging speedsters is just standard comic jobbing. ****ing Robin has tagged speedsters. Hulk himself isn't fast.

However, Mercer is not fast enough to outspeed Hulk, so whtevr.

TheHulk
I still think it would be pretty hard for hulk to tag him, but yeah if that's the case then yeah there's no comin back from that, but stillk I think it would be a hell ova fight, I can't remember has any body said weather it would be possible for alex to consume hulk Lol in the first place there is no evidence to suggest Mercer can absorb people in the High Herald tier What the f**k?

TheHulk
Originally posted by Nephthys
Hulk tagging speedsters is just standard comic jobbing. ****ing Robin has tagged speedsters. Hulk himself isn't fast.

However, Mercer is not fast enough to outspeed Hulk, so whtevr. Hulk has *almost* done it consistently and either way him doing it is more believable than Robin so....

Hulk ain't fast? In his early days,back at all the way in the late 60s(when he first appeared) he already got huge compliments on how fast he was for a big guy What the f**k?

LeonBuco666
Lol in the first place there is no evidence to suggest Mercer can absorb people in the High Herald tier What the f**k? that's why I asked would it be possible for alex to consume hulk? Mercer stated he could consume any living thing, and hulks a living thing, so its a plausible way for alex to beat hulk, but I'm not sure if he could, even if he got close, hulk will probly ragdoll him, hed have to wear him down first, which mercer probly isn't capable of, it will be along fight, mercer having the upperhand at first then hulk having the majority until mercer flees or gives in

LeonBuco666
Hulk can run at mach speeds, it is only stated mercer can run well above 250mph so I don't know how much more but they may be equal in speed, or hulk may be faster, or mercer may be faster

TheHulk
that's why I asked would it be possible for alex to consume hulk? Mercer stated he could consume any living thing, and hulks a living thing, so its a plausible way for alex to beat hulk, but I'm not sure if he could, even if he got close, hulk will probly ragdoll him, hed have to wear him down first, which mercer probly isn't capable of, it will be along fight, mercer having the upperhand at first then hulk having the majority until mercer flees or gives in I'm not gonna say anything besides this, if mercer says he can absorb god...CAN HE ABSORB GOD!? Lol see where I'm going with this...and in Theory....Galactus is a living thing...can Mercer absorb him!?

When Spider man said he will kill the Hulk do you think Spidey can?

TheHulk
Hulk can run at mach speeds, it is only stated mercer can run well above 250mph so I don't know how much more but they may be equal in speed, or hulk may be faster, or mercer may be faster Hulk maybe get faster eventually but yea at first Mercer out runs him...

SevenShackles
Wait, isn't current hulk showing feats of super speed himself in his solo books? Even if not the hulk usually deals with people he can't tag with frustration that amps his stats and thunderclaps (or other wide range shockwave type attacks) and once he has mercer stunned or pushed back he will lunge. You can avoid the hulk but for so long more so if your attacking him.

If mercer tries to keep distance and use his whip he runs the risk of hulk grabbing the whip eventually and pulling him in for a pounding if not full on tearing his arm off. Mercer gets hurt and pushed back by tank shells, same tank shells wouldn't do crap to hulk so I question Mercers durability in this fight as well.

LeonBuco666
Wait, isn't current hulk showing feats of super speed himself in his solo books? Even if not the hulk usually deals with people he can't tag with frustration that amps his stats and thunderclaps (or other wide range shockwave type attacks) and once he has mercer stunned or pushed back he will lunge. You can avoid the hulk but for so long more so if your attacking him.

If mercer tries to keep distance and use his whip he runs the risk of hulk grabbing the whip eventually and pulling him in for a pounding if not full on tearing his arm off. Mercer gets hurt and pushed back by tank shells, same tank shells wouldn't do crap to hulk so I question Mercers durability in this fight as well. isn't game mercer, I said this in another thread, if its game hulk, mercer wins hands down everytime, its comic mercer who tanks, tanks well, and pulls them apart with his bare hands just as hulk does, its an even fight but hulk has upper hand, I'm thinking of ways mercer could win, and if he pulled his arm back it would just grow back in a matter of seconds, and if he grabbed his whip, his other arm could turn into either the hammer, or the strong arm, and give hulk a good whack to the face, hard enough for him to let go of his arm, so he can retreat

SevenShackles
Aside form the assessment of his durability it's still all the same. I doubt he could whack hulk hard enough to make him loose his grip in that situation.
Think you could find some scans of mercer from the comic? It would make this alot easier.

Hulks speed.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2963372-2738071-savagehulkagility22ironman131.jpg
I think he can dodge the whip (fast reaction speed)

This one i find funny but still a physical speed feat
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2963371-2738058-savagehulkagility04.jpg

Catches caps shield (fast reaction speed)
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2963370-2739250-savagehulkagility29avengersv375.jpg

Super fast ground stomp
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2963368-2738046-savagehulkagility01004.jpgS

And one of the most recent showing of super speed I mentioned
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2963364-2762154-ih_02_018.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2963362-2762153-ih_02_017.jpg

Dodging a RPG, spinning so fast reed flies off him, catching caps shield, moving so fast some people can't tag the hulk, using super speed to save iron man from an explosion. thumb up

SevenShackles
Strength wise. I mentioned ground pounds and thunder claps Sooo..
Thunderclaps and hurts Hyperion, a respectable superman knockoff and also shatters the power source for Doctor spectrums power (knockoff green lantern)
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2965327-2736099-savagehulkthunderclap09giant_sizedefenders4.jpg

Hulk causes a ground pound which is felt in denmark (he was in colorado)
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2965328-2736086-savagehulkshockwave11annual5.jpg

And that about mercer hitting hulk with a hammer to get him to loosen his grip.
He has great blunt force durability and even recently was tossed from space to earth and was fine.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2968296-2940681-avengers_v5_008_013.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2968301-2940682-avengers_v5_008_014.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2968303-2940684-avengers_v5_008_015.jpg

Now for mercers point object weapons.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2968313-2704137-19.jpg
I realize this is grey hulk and not savage/current hulk however in the scan it states that wolverine had always thought the hulks skin was hard to cut. However in this fight wolverine found out he was wrong. What is actually the case is hulks skin heals so fast it seems like he is barely cutting him. Wolverine can barely keep track of the rate hulk heals.
Never mind mercers blades not being as strong as wolverines claws

TheHulk
SevenShackles,I now pronounce you a honored and a full citizen of The Gamma Nation. smile

NemeBro
Hulk could kill Alex Mercer with a standing ovation.

TheHulk
^This

SevenShackles
SevenShackles,I now pronounce you a honored and a full citizen of The Gamma Nation. smile

dance

TheHulk
dance Now go! Represent the Giant Jade Emperor in his full smashing!

LeonBuco666
I kind of got told there lol

TheHulk
I kind of got told there lol Lol?

LeonBuco666
Lol? it just means its proven to me alex is outmatched and ive lost this debate

TheHulk
it just means its proven to me alex is outmatched and ive lost this debate Ohhhh well kinda feel bad for ya.....lol but no worries their other debates to be won....You just need a good teacher...

LeonBuco666
Mercer still has a good chance though

SevenShackles
it just means its proven to me alex is outmatched and ive lost this debate
Iv offically won my first debate after years of being a member here. I can die happy now lol

ScreamPaste
Iv offically won my first debate after years of being a member here. I can die happy now lol I lol'd IRL. Congratulations to you sir, I'm still waiting on this to happen to me.

TheHulk
Iv offically won my first debate after years of being a member here. I can die happy now lol Lol congrats...in fact believe it or not having a win in a thread is rare nowadays...

TheHulk
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I lol'd IRL. Congratulations to you sir, I'm still waiting on this to happen to me. Lol keep trying

BloodRain
Try, but will never succeed sneer

TheHulk
Originally posted by BloodRain
Try, but will never succeed sneer Don't be an ass erm

BloodRain
Don't be an ass erm
If I'm not an ass to him the Dark Side wins.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by BloodRain
If I'm not an ass to him the Dark Side wins. It's true, he brings balance to the force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.