Avengers Vs Justice League [Read thread]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
If they were to swap villains. Who would do better?

JakeTheBank
They'd probably fare about the same. The Justice League is overtly more powerful than the Avengers, but the Avengers have bigger brain power at their disposal.

Golgo13
Without any type of prep, I think Avengers would get demolished by some of the JLA villains. Just as the JLA do from time to time.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Golgo13
Without any type of prep, I think Avengers would get demolished by some of the JLA villains. Just as the JLA do from time to time.

Considering a lot of those villains were defeated due to plot/prepping on behalf of the JLA, it would balance out in the end for the most part.

pym-ftw
What are the villains being swapped?

Golgo13
Depending on the lineups, I generally agree. It would have to be a top tier lineup. Busiek's for example/

JakeTheBank
Busiek's line up is formidable, but I'd say the current Avengers franchise is way more powerful as well as packing pretty much all the best of Marvel's brain power under one team.

Classic NES
Originally posted by pym-ftw
What are the villains being swapped?

All of them.

Golgo13
The JLA have tons of brain power as well. Generally about equal, IMO, but Avengers has top dog, Reed. Other than that, the other scientists and prep masters can be equally matched, IMO.

Scarlet315
The Avengers i think would fare better. This is because although the Justice League as a whole is fairly stronger than the Avengers, they're weaknesses are far too exposed such as Martian manhunter's weakness to fire to supe's kryptonite. I don't think there's anything DC's villains could do to someone like Thor.

the Darkone
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Busiek's line up is formidable, but I'd say the current Avengers franchise is way more powerful as well as packing pretty much all the best of Marvel's brain power under one team.

Hail all Father with his wisdom and knowledge!

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by Scarlet315
The Avengers i think would fare better. This is because although the Justice League as a whole is fairly stronger than the Avengers, they're weaknesses are far too exposed such as Martian manhunter's weakness to fire to supe's kryptonite. I don't think there's anything DC's villains could do to someone like Thor.
eh? I beg to differ. Are you sure about that?There's Darkseid, Black Adam, and a hella more ect.

Mr.SunKing
The JLA have tons of brain power as well. Generally about equal, IMO, but Avengers has top dog, Reed. Other than that, the other scientists and prep masters can be equally matched, IMO.
essentially.

pym-ftw
Current Avengers solidly depending where you draw the line...

Current Jla I believe has better teamwork, so like I said it depends where you draw the line...

High trans and below or are Gog & Korvac and the the like also being swaped...

Golgo13
What are the Avengers top villains besides Korvac? Some powerful villains off the top of my head for JLA are:

Despero
Darkseid
Eclipso
Doomsday
Shaggy Man
Zoom
Epoch
Queen of Fables
Amazo
Johnny Sorrow
Demons 3
Starbreaker
etc...

the Darkone
What are the Avengers top villains besides Korvac? Some powerful villains off the top of my head for JLA are:

Despero
Darkseid
Eclipso
Doomsday
Shaggy Man
Zoom
Epoch
Queen of Fables
Amazo
Johnny Sorrow
Demons 3
Starbreaker
etc...

Avengers Villians
Korvac
Thanos
Kang
Ultron
Count Nefaria
Loki
Kree/Skrulls
Morgan Le Fay
Grand Master
Graviton
Immortus
Molecule Man
Onslaught
Super Adaptoid
Ego the Living planet
Galactus

Golgo13
JLA villains are generally more powerful, but Avengers villains have some formidable ones that would give JLA a run for their money. Thanos for one.

Supermex
Here's a Avengers lineup..

Capt.America
Hyperion
Iron Man
Thor
Dr.Strange
Capt.Universe
Mis.Marvel

We don't have to use t

Supermex
Originally posted by Supermex
Here's a Avengers lineup..

Capt.America
Hyperion
Iron Man
Thor
Dr.Strange
Capt.Universe
Mis.Marvel

We don't have to use this lineup
Just to give an idea of what Avengers can bring

Golgo13
Are we using pre flashpoint versions?

LeonBuco666
Thanos alone would probly give jla a run for their money, including galactus? That's just spite, I don't even know how avengers deal with him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.