Raven, Starfire & Donna Troy vs. Super Girl, Jade & Mary Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

DTM
Ouch, Supergirl and Mary Marvel on the same side, Team 2 should take this Solidly.

beatboks
Team 2 might have the greater power by a bit, but I wouldn't underestimate the teamwork advantage that the three Titans have. Kory and Donna are physically able to hang with the power of Supergirl and Mary ( hell Dianna who's power and Donna's are pretty close has beaten SG and Captain marvel). PLus if Raven taps into that big bad she get's from her old man she could take out any of them.

Her soul self can certainly BFR any of them to a realm they would have no hope of returning from.

abhilegend
Originally posted by beatboks
Team 2 might have the greater power by a bit, but I wouldn't underestimate the teamwork advantage that the three Titans have. Kory and Donna are physically able to hang with the power of Supergirl and Mary ( hell Dianna who's power and Donna's are pretty close has beaten SG and Captain marvel). PLus if Raven taps into that big bad she get's from her old man she could take out any of them.

Her soul self can certainly BFR any of them to a realm they would have no hope of returning from.
Diana didn't beat SG or cap. SG has already bust out of raven's soul self.

beatboks
I've seen scans of he defeat of Supeergirl on various debates ( plus she's had wins against Superman and Powergirl) and she bested cap during War of the god's.

SamZED
Originally posted by abhilegend
Diana didn't beat SG or cap. SG has already bust out of raven's soul self. Ravens soul self jobs though. Pretty sure it was tied up with lasso at some point.

abhilegend
Originally posted by beatboks
I've seen scans of he defeat of Supeergirl on various debates ( plus she's had wins against Superman and Powergirl) and she bested cap during War of the god's.
She hasn't beaten SG or PG. PG has oneshotted her though. She also didn't beat cap.

JakeTheBank
Another reason Team 2 wins here is because Jade had a significant portion of the Starheart last we saw her.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Another reason Team 2 wins here is because Jade had a significant portion of the Starheart last we saw her.
Yep. She oneshotted PG with it.

beatboks
Originally posted by abhilegend
She hasn't beaten SG or PG. PG has oneshotted her though. She also didn't beat cap.

Yes she has

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2267420

That is only one of three times that WW has had the better of PG. one of them was when she wore the outfit in JLE and IIRC was shortly after the Superman operation on her that lowered her stats a bit.

There were two instances where she bested Cap in War of the god's IIRC Cap's god's and Dianna's were cheering them both. I'll have to pull my WotG's mini and find the scans.

Just saying something isn't so doesn't change the facts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.