the creeper vs alex mercer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
its the creepers 12th day in his life cycle takes place in populated city

TheHulk
I'll like to see other people answer this to see where it goes...

Impediment
WTF is up with the sudden fad of Prototype threads?

At least it's not McClane or Goku, I guess. Ha ha.

LeonBuco666
Just something fresh and new, and ino I'm sick of replying to my own threads, let's see what other people think hulk

Impediment
I'll go with Alex.

LeonBuco666
Keep in mind though alex won't be probly won't be able to consume him, he's a magical entity not living so he'll have to beat him to death, there both top predators, who's top of the food chain

Nemesis X
So many Alex threads O.O

KingD19
This is a non-fight. Alex either beats Creeper to a smear, or chops him into so many pieces the pieces can't move. No way Creeper can win if you look at Mercer's feats.

NemeBro
Alex could beat Creeper into paste with his bare hands.

It's so surreal to see you argue for Alex against the Avengers and Fantastic Four, and then pit him up against someone who couldn't beat Spiderman.

TheHulk
Originally posted by NemeBro
Alex could beat Creeper into paste with his bare hands.

It's so surreal to see you argue for Alex against the Avengers and Fantastic Four, and then pit him up against someone who couldn't beat Spiderman. Lol you saw that shit fest?

LeonBuco666
The creeper is quick, and has a flight advantage, saying that alex would probly jump at him and grab him and probly rip him to pieces.....ye alex wins

the ninjak
The Prototype wins this. No problem. It's not even close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.