Stardust vs WBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Who wins This fight ?

eaebiakuya
Up.

Stoic
Endless stalemate, neither would be able to hurt or stop the other.

I almost feel as if you knew this.

eaebiakuya
WBH can survive Black holes ?

And WBH cant desintegrate Stardust ?

he should be able to disperse stardust imo

h1a8
WBH, Stardust can be hurt proven by BRB.

TheHulk
Lol who in sweet jesus is Stardust? lol remember the name but still sad

galactus herald. IMO, the 3rd most powerful one after SS and fallen one.

http://www.flickscribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/com-stardust.jpg

TheHulk
Originally posted by 753
galactus herald. IMO, the 3rd most powerful one after SS and fallen one.

http://www.flickscribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/com-stardust.jpg WBH>SS

Yea WBH wins stick out tongue

Stoic
What's with all of the Hulk threads?

curryman
Stardust's been hurt sure but with nothing more than physical force/energy projection I don't see how the Hulk would ever put him down for more than a couple of seconds.

Stardust on the other hand has energy absorption and all that jazz.

Originally posted by TheHulk
WBH>SS

Yea WBH wins stick out tongue

So you know nothing about Stardust? stick out tongue

StyleTime
Is BFR on? Stardust has that option.

eaebiakuya
Yes BFR is a option.

Mindset
In that case, WBH wins via bfr.

Horrificus
y don't you freaks just vote WBH as an "Abstract"?
Ignore the fact that he did his greatest stuff in a weak, brittle dimension, while utilizing power from a frigging "Wish Machine".
Hell, the power that supposedly turned them into giants, was something like 4 gamma bombs from Fin Fang Foom.
4 bombs, compared to some of the characters in these forum fights? Really?

eaebiakuya
I dont get a thing. Many say WBH is trans level, ok.

But almost all WBH vs Trans fights in forum, is H2H only and no BFR.

Even against High Heralds BFR is removed.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Horrificus
Ignore the fact that he did his greatest stuff in a weak, brittle dimension, while utilizing power from a frigging "Wish Machine".
Hell, the power that supposedly turned them into giants, was something like 4 gamma bombs from Fin Fang Foom.
4 bombs, compared to some of the characters in these forum fights? Really? wacko

TheHulk
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
I dont get a thing. Many say WBH is trans level, ok.

But almost all WBH vs Trans fights in forum, is H2H only and no BFR.

Even against High Heralds BFR is removed. no expression You must be new...

Naija boy

Learn how to read or Just shutup. Your embarassing yourself facepalm

Naija boy
edit

Horrificus
Originally posted by Naija boy
Learn how to read or Just shutup. Your embarassing yourself facepalm THAT is your argument?
Try proving some of the points to be wrong.

Was the statement about the Dark Dimension being weaker and brittle compared to the 616, incorrect?

Was there no Wish Machine at play?

Was it not something like 4 Gamma Bombs, belched out by FFF, then absorbed by the Hulks, causing them to grow gigantic?

If I lied, or was incorrect about these things, please prove it, before just being rude.

TheHulk
THAT is your argument?
Try proving some of the points to be wrong.

Was the statement about the Dark Dimension being weaker and brittle compared to the 616, incorrect?

Was there no Wish Machine at play?

Was it not something like 4 Gamma Bombs, belched out by FFF, then absorbed by the Hulks, causing them to grow gigantic?

If I lied, or was incorrect about these things, please prove it, before just being rude. Stupid logic>Rude.

We have every right to say your full with BS What the f**k?

Naija boy
I deconstructed your claims thoroughly in the other thread.

- The statement about the dark dimension being weaker does not denigrate the feat in any way as the most impressive part of the feat was the characters destroyed. These characters durability was in no way affected y the dark dimension.

-The wishing machine was NOT at play. I DARE you to find an instance that showed that it amped Hulks abilities. You are flat out lying and making things up. Lying=/= argument

-That has no relevance at all. It being 4 gamma bombs that made them grow gigantic on earth does not somehow denigrate there power level or invalidate there displayed feats. Talk about a fallacy of relevance. In your attempts to downplay the hulk by any means you are making a fool of yourself and floating logically unintelligble arguments.

I have shown this across several threads and yet you refuse to let up with this idiocy. so yeah stop embarassing yourself and just shut it.

Diesldude

I think FFF absorbed more than 4 bombs. He then shot up hulk who absorbed all of it.

What surprises me is that WBH was damaging more inadvertently before getting taken down by a satellite, laughing out loud but Giant WBH after absorbing all that gamma radiation was able to smash FFF without a hiccup.

Although IIRC strange did say that they will break the planet if they didn't return to DD.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Diesldude
Although IIRC strange did say that they will break the planet if they didn't return to DD. Where did he say that?

Horrificus
Originally posted by Diesldude
I think FFF absorbed more than 4 bombs. He then shot up hulk who absorbed all of it.

I had seen it in the story, but it was then confirmed by a certain WBHulk Aficionado.

and how many gamma bombs did the wb family absorb?

^1-4 missles

Horrificus
Originally posted by Naija boy
I deconstructed your claims thoroughly in the other thread.

- The statement about the dark dimension being weaker does not denigrate the feat in any way as the most impressive part of the feat was the characters destroyed. These characters durability was in no way affected y the dark dimension. If the matter in the Dark Dimension is even weaker than matter in the 616, why did the "Heralds" disintegrate even faster than the weak DD matter?

The story was written to imply that the wishing machine was at play throughout the entire story, being effected by the thoughts and desires of almost the entire cast! Are you kidding? And, I see you toss that word around an awful lot (lying) when you have somebody who actually disagrees with you.

Let's try this: I DARE you to prove that I am lying.

With some of this: As a matter of fact, I think YOU are lying when you say that the machine did NOT amp the Hulk. eek!

And a dash of this: Can you prove that I am wrong when I say that the machine was working through the thoughts of all of these characters?

First of all, you spelled "unintelligible" wrong. That's a bad start. big grin
Second, I am just hopping on the band wagon of Hulk fans that are up-playing how powerful the Hulks were from absorbing ALL OF THAT RADIATION. You enjoy using the word "quantify", so I thought I would attempt to quantify just how much radiation they absorbed.
And, "trans" level, it ain't. Some people might even say that it isn't even "herald" level.

I am not seeing where you have deconstructed anything. Unless, you have such a high view of yourself, that you feel your opinion, alone, negates the possibility of all other arguments.

Naija boy
If the matter in the Dark Dimension is even weaker than matter in the 616, why did the "Heralds" disintegrate even faster than the weak DD matter?

Oh please. The characters involved disintegrated as they were the first to be hit by the shockwave. Hence we know there death was as a result of the shockwave specifically (which is what caused the planet to explode) with the planets destruction also a side effect of that shockwave. Attempting to denigrate them because they disintegrated prior to the destruction of the planet itself, or faster as you would put it, is reaching of the highest order. Such flimsy reasoning cannot hold up to any kind of logical scrutiny. Superboy prime got koed by a universe buster in which a flipping plant survived. You wouldnt then denigrate the power of the explosion, durability of superboy prime or durability of the characters in that universe because they were outdone (along with the universe itself) by a plant would you? Using the claim that "the characters disintegrated faster than the environment" as an actual argument to downplay them is farcical lowballing and thus further portrays your bias. As if "which one disintegrated faster" would have mattered to the writer facepalm. You have no case here at all. A mod has already told you that these arguments of yours DO NOT fly. Heed his advice and avoid further embarassment and loss of credibility.

Do you know anything about rational argumentation at all? When you make a specific assertion, the burden of proof rests on you and you have to back it up with evidence. You claim that the wishing machine amped Hulk despite the fact that this was NOT shown nor stated anywhere in the entire series. Whenever the wishing machine was in play....it was explicitly referenced, displayed, or mentioned as being in play. In this case, it was not but you are claiming that it was while not providing any form of support for it whatsoever. I even dared you to actually provide some evidence for your claim and yet you provide nothing. You ARE flat out lying about this and its taking away any form of intellectual integrity this discussion once had.

In any rational argument I shouldnt have to prove a negative, but this definitely NOT a rational argument and you for damn well sure are not a reasoned debater. So I will prove that Hulk was NOT amped by the well anyway just to underscore the emptiness of your position. Here Hulk claims specifically that he had been
holding back throughout his run as WWH all the way to the issue right before he gets into the dark dimension but that by dawn, he wouldnt hold back any longer.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Hulk%20feats/Hulkmentionshowhewasholdingback.jpg
So there we have Hulk directly attributing his actions in the dark dimension to his unleashing of HIS OWN POWER. No wishing well amp is indicated anywhere in the comic. You continuing with this delusion is straight trolling.

Attacking irrelevant spelling errors is probably the best way to go since this whole debating thing is not your strong point. The amount of radiation they absorbed is irrelevant as is that entire incident in relation to the feats performed in the Dark dimension and the power level it displays. You are obviously just look for something else to denigrate regardless of how irrelevant it is. Try focusing on the uphill task of actually supporting your ill conceived arguments substantively rather than floating red herrings to try and distract from the issue at hand.

Ive deconstructed the horrendous reasoning behing your arguments several times. These arent even arguments as you refuse to actually back them up with anything that happened in the comic.

eaebiakuya
no expression You must be new...

Why ? All threads with WBH BFR is off and fight restricted to H2H.

TheHulk
^Again you must be new....

maybe we should ask the mods to rule over this nonsense that the hulk was amped by the well and the characters in the DD were somehow weaker

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

TheHulk
Originally posted by 753
maybe we should ask the mods to rule over this nonsense that the hulk was amped by the well and the characters in the DD were somehow weaker thumb up

carver9
The satellite that took out WBH was prepped by Strange, Tony Stark, Beast, and Professor X. Don't think I need to say anymore about that. WWH fought the Mindless Ones in that same dimension without destroying the planet or causing any type of physical damage to the dark dimension. Thor, Surfer, Strange and Dormammu (while going all out), Umar hurling blasts at Thor so powerful that it was stated he was being hit by multiples of planets and guess what, after all of this, the dark dimension didn't even suffer a scratch.

Let's move on. Lol at people bringing up Fing Fang being stomped on and the planet not exploding...Strange clearly states that if WBH kept fighting, he would wreck the planet. Also, Hulk while being in the dark dimension states that he can finally go all out without endangering billions of people.

Also, I want someone to prove that Hulk was amped off the wishing well.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
The satellite that took out WBH was prepped by Strange, Tony Stark, Beast, and Professor X. Don't think I need to say anymore about that. WWH fought the Mindless Ones in that same dimension without destroying the planet or causing any type of physical damage to the dark dimension. Thor, Surfer, Strange and Dormammu (while going all out), Umar hurling blasts at Thor so powerful that it was stated he was being hit by multiples of planets and guess what, after all of this, the dark dimension didn't even suffer a scratch.

Let's move on. Lol at people bringing up Fing Fang being stomped on and the planet not exploding...Strange clearly states that if WBH kept fighting, he would wreck the planet. Also, Hulk while being in the dark dimension states that he can finally go all out without endangering billions of people.

Also, I want someone to prove that Hulk was amped off the wishing well. You finally put out a nice arguement big grin

carver9
Quick question to all my buds that are trying to take away from the dark dimension ft. Here we have Dormammu and Strange fighting...going all out. Why didn't the Dark Dimension explode. Dormammu is an elite Skyfather and strange with prep is in the high trans tier class.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DrStrangeVsDormammuInTheir1stFight1.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DrStrangeVsDormammuInTheir1stFight2.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DrStrangeVsDormammuInTheir1stFight3.jpg

His battle against a prepped Strange drained him so much that he was unable to create his barrier and needed assistance from Strange.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DormammuHasHisOwnMoralCode1.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DormammuHasHisOwnMoralCode2.jpg

Please provide scans with your answer.

Thanks.

Horrificus
Quick question to all my buds that are trying to take away from the dark dimension ft. Here we have Dormammu and Strange fighting...going all out. Why didn't the Dark Dimension explode. Dormammu is an elite Skyfather and strange with prep is in the high trans tier class.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DrStrangeVsDormammuInTheir1stFight1.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DrStrangeVsDormammuInTheir1stFight2.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DrStrangeVsDormammuInTheir1stFight3.jpg

His battle against a prepped Strange drained him so much that he was unable to create his barrier and needed assistance from Strange.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DormammuHasHisOwnMoralCode1.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DormammuHasHisOwnMoralCode2.jpg

Thanks. The Dark Dimension probably didn't explode because there was no Wishing Machine to amp them.

That is, unless you are now going to state that WBHulk was more powerful than Dr. Strange and Dormammu combined...

Is that what you are implying Mr. Carver? I hope not. Because, you seem like a decent guy and aside from your usual Hulk-wanking, I actually don't consider you to be one of the foaming-at-the-mouth Hulk freaks.

carver9
Provide a scan stating Hulk was amped off of the wishing well. I can provide a scan saying the opposite but I want YOU to back up your claim. By the way, WBH already outperformed Umar and she was amped off of Dormammu power.

carver9
Hello.

Horrific..prove it.

Badabing
Provide a scan stating Hulk was amped off of the wishing well. I can provide a scan saying the opposite but I want YOU to back up your claim. By the way, WBH already outperformed Umar and she was amped off of Dormammu power. That's right. You tell them Carver. b_hulk

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
That's right. You tell them Carver. b_hulk

Happy Dance

eaebiakuya
In the scans posted by Carver, they are fighting in a empty space. Is impossible to compare with a planet.

This pictures dont show if they are stronger or weaker than WBH.

But for me WBH was not amped by wish machine.

About the Thread, i think Stardust wins. He/She is much faster, tank planet explosions without problems, and can create black holes to hurt/kill WBH.

BFR is another option and i cant see WBH doing anything to preventing it.

carver9
They were fighting in the Dark dimension which is the reason why the Mindless Ones was set free. Hell, it even shows them reacting to the Mindless Ones when they were free.

Horrificus
Provide a scan stating Hulk was amped off of the wishing well. I can provide a scan saying the opposite but I want YOU to back up your claim. By the way, WBH already outperformed Umar and she was amped off of Dormammu power. Buddy, I didn't make any statement. I was just offering a theory about the Strange / Dormammu battle and asking what you were implying.

Because, quite honestly, the implications are frightening! roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9
Buddy, I didn't make any statement. I was just offering a theory about the Strange / Dormammu battle and asking what you were implying.

Because, quite honestly, the implications are frightening! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scans?

Horrificus
Scans? geez man. you are hard core. i'm not lookin for trouble. just passin' through... confused

carver9
geez man. you are hard core. i'm not lookin for trouble. just passin' through... confused

Lol...I'm not trying to be hardcore, I just want to see if I missed a scan in that comic.

Horrificus
Lol...I'm not trying to be hardcore, I just want to see if I missed a scan in that comic. it's cool carver. chill man. all of your forehead veins are popping out dude!

big grin

no man. no scans. until i find something, WB Hulk's showings are legit.

but, when i do find something, (and i will ) big grin u will all line up, bend over, cry for mamma and get "informed". laughing

carver9
it's cool carver. chill man. all of your forehead veins are popping out dude!

big grin

no man. no scans. until i find something, WB Hulk's showings are legit.

but, when i do find something, (and i will ) big grin u will all line up, bend over, cry for mamma and get "informed". laughing

laughing out loud I wish you luck.

Badabing
geez man. you are hard core. i'm not lookin for trouble. just passin' through... confused Originally posted by carver9
Lol...I'm not trying to be hardcore, I just want to see if I missed a scan in that comic. He's reeling Carver. Go for the KILL!!!! Show no mercy! durhulk

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
He's reeling Carver. Go for the KILL!!!! Show no mercy! durhulk

laughing

Rao Kal El

Thanks.

This might answer your question.

Ever thought that they do not destroy their realm, because IT IS THEIR REALM?

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Mindless/-story2page04--1_zps1d47eb60.jpg

Just a thought

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
This might answer your question.

Ever thought that they do not destroy their realm, because IT IS THEIR REALM?

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Mindless/-story2page04--1_zps1d47eb60.jpg

Uuuummmm, Dormammu fought him to the point that he was near fatigued. It doesn't matter if its Dormammu realm or not, if he was going all out and the realm was still intact, that speaks volumes and it goes against your lowballing argument.

Rao Kal El
Uuuummmm, Dormammu fought him to the point that he was near fatigued. It doesn't matter if its Dormammu realm or not, if he was going all out and the realm was still intact, that speaks volumes and it goes against your lowballing argument.

Why is a lowballing argument?

I am showing a logical conclusion onto why a skyfather would not destroy his own realm and is there, on panel.

carver9
Why is a lowballing argument?

I am showing a logical conclusion onto why a skyfather would not destroy his own realm and is there, on panel.

Even though this skyfather was going all out? If the dimension was as fragile as you are trying to make it and you have two beings that is well above Herald and trans tier level not holding anything back, it shouldn't matter where the fight took place, if its fragile, it would of been destroyed...your logic is...well, wrong.

Rao Kal El
Even though this skyfather was going all out? If the dimension was as fragile as you are trying to make it and you have two beings that is well above Herald and trans tier level not holding anything back, it shouldn't matter where the fight took place, if its fragile, it would of been destroyed...your logic is...well, wrong.

He is the protector of his realm, why would he destroy his own realm?

Will you destroy your house and kill your family in order to protect them?

If you do...your logic is...well,wrong.

carver9
He is the protector of his realm, why would he destroy his own realm?

If you do...your logic is...well,wrong.

If Superman went all out in the watch tower, would it still be intact?

Rao Kal El

Is that your answer?

Question:

Answer:

Does that makes sense to you?

TheHulk
Lol both sides have a point but I'm siding with Carver a little cause like he said no matter how much you want to restrain yourself if your a trans/close Skyfather power lol it's impossible for something not to get destroyed,if the 2 allegedly really did not hold back.

carver9
Is that your answer?

Question:

Answer:

Does that makes sense to you?

Your question doesn't go along with what we are debating. If I had Super strength and I was going all out in my house, yes, people would die because I'm not restraining myself to prevent them from not being hurt.

Rao Kal El
Your question doesn't go along with what we are debating.

I think it fits very well in here.

If I had Super strength and I was going all out in my house, yes, people would die because I'm not restraining myself to prevent them from not being hurt.

But if people does not die, COULD it mean that you didn't actually went all out?

and back to the original point

carver9
In the scans, Dormammu wasn't restraining his power to take out Strange. No matter how you take it or like it, a skyfather and a high trans (since he prepped for the battle) was trying to kill each other, on the same planet WBH destroyed with ease. I already answered your question and I showed high level characters unleashing on a fragile planet (lol). We are done.

Mindset
Hulk bfrs the life from Stardust's body.

TheHulk
In the scans, Dormammu wasn't restraining his power to take out Strange. No matter how you take it or like it, a skyfather and a high trans (since he prepped for the battle) was trying to kill each other, on the same planet WBH destroyed with ease. I already answered your question and I showed high level characters unleashing on a fragile planet (lol). We are done. Damn Carver did you go through life therapy? When did you get so good?

Rao Kal El
In the scans, Dormammu wasn't restraining his power to take out Strange. No matter how you take it or like it, a skyfather and a high trans (since he prepped for the battle) was trying to kill each other, on the same planet WBH destroyed with ease. I already answered your question and I showed high level characters unleashing on a fragile planet (lol). We are done.

You were asking and I gave you a scan with a statement and a logical conclusion onto why a Skyfather will not wipe out his own realm.

Onto the same note you might actually think or at least you just implied that a Skyfather "going all out" cannot destroy a planet in the Dark Dimension, but Hulk can?

I'm sold not only WBH is above all the heralds combined, because apparently he can melt them, but he is also above Dormammu, because while "going all out" on his realm with out caring about his own realm or people, he was not even able to destroy the realm and the people he protects.

Logical conclusion Dormammu does not has that kind of power to destroy a planet on his own realm even if He is a skyfather but Hulk does because Hulk >>>>>>>>> Skyfather

thumb up

carver9
Glad I showed scans of a skyfather unleashing in the dark dimension. Now I just need to find the scan of Umar hitting Thor with a score of planets "in the dark dimension". Still looking.

Rao Kal El
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/hulk-facepalm-nuke-5_zpse44cee1f.gif

Mindset
Carver, you are the hero this forum, nay! The hero this world needs.

SevenShackles
.. The dr.strange VS dormmy fight even with going all out were concentrated attacks against one another.. Hulk was a indiscriminate shock wave of power that killed everything. Not trying to take away from hulks feat I'm only saying it is another way to look at it. I don't think the dark dimension is all that fragil either or as weak as some people are trying to make it seem when arguing against WBH, if it was it would of crumbled under the strain of the strange/dormmy fight. Again it's the people the wave killed that's the real feat.. Such as those mindless ones that needed to be locked up rather than Dormmy just ..you know.. Killing off.

TheHulk
Originally posted by SevenShackles
.. The dr.strange VS dormmy fight even with going all out were concentrated attacks against one another.. Hulk was a indiscriminate shock wave of power that killed everything. Not trying to take away from hulks feat I'm only saying it is another way to look at it. I don't think the dark dimension is all that fragil either or as weak as some people are trying to make it seem when arguing against WBH, if it was it would of crumbled under the strain of the strange/dormmy fight. Again it's the people the wave killed that's the real feat.. Such as those mindless ones that needed to be locked up rather than Dormmy just ..you know.. Killing off. This.

Rao Kal El
Oh yes I forgot since Dormammu was "going all out" vs Stranger he was not DIVERTING his power to the barrier that kept the mindless ones at bay.

It does not get clearer than that.

Dormammu was using all of his power erm

And it was until the end after he had already expend his energies when the barrier got weaker.

If HE was "going all out" He would have used 100% of his energy since the start. So of course there is no doubt that Dormammu could have just been using his power in a regulated manner, because, well, he does not wants to destroy his realm or his people, but he was "going all out"

SevenShackles

If HE was "going all out" He would have used 100% of his energy since the start. So of course there is no doubt that Dormammu could have just been using his power in a regulated manner, because, well, he does not wants to destroy his realm.

Or he could of been cocky only to feel the measure of stranges challenge/prep and then tap into his full power. Not that it was stated on panel I'm just saying there are more than one way to go all out. You don't need to start at max to be in access/use of your max.

carver9
In the beginning he toyed with Strange until he realized he was formidable. This is simple...not hard to grasp. He was weakened to the point that he needed strange help to put a force field up. Sigh*...don't get what to dispute here.

Rao Kal El
Or he could of been cocky only to feel the measure of stranges challenge/prep and then tap into his full power. Not that it was stated on panel I'm just saying there are more than one way to go all out. You don't need to start at max to be in access/use of your max.

thumb up

That is why I am saying that He could have used his power in a regulated matter and because of this Stranger who is not a skyfather was able to confront him.

BTW, I think Hulk can destroy a unknown size planet in the dark dimension or outside regardless of the cannon properties of matter in that realm.

Rao Kal El
In the beginning he toyed with Strange until he realized he was formidable. This is simple...not hard to grasp. He was weakened to the point that he needed strange help to put a force field up. Sigh*...don't get what to dispute here.

We should BZ it. The whole thing

SevenShackles
We should BZ it. The whole thing
Oh please do it carver! I have been waiting to see a BZ for a long time, more so one with the hulk in it!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwl2593vJD1qknkn9o1_500.gif

carver9
An amped Dormammu use all his strength, all his power against the Mindless Ones and the planet is still intact.

http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/igniz5/media/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DormammuBattlesTheMindlessOnes.jpg.html#/user/igniz5/media/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DormammuBattlesTheMindlessOnes.jpg.html?&_suid=1366355269457032956748991273344

TheHulk
Oh please do it carver! I have been waiting to see a BZ for a long time, more so one with the hulk in it!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwl2593vJD1qknkn9o1_500.gif Lol his right Carver lol we were Pming each other before this and Seven real wants one big grin hell!!!! I want one too! I know you detest BZ but c'mon prove your legit!

CARVER VS RAO IN BZ!

TheHulk
An amped Dormammu use all his strength, all his power against the Mindless Ones and the planet is still intact.

http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/igniz5/media/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DormammuBattlesTheMindlessOnes.jpg.html#/user/igniz5/media/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DormammuBattlesTheMindlessOnes.jpg.html?&_suid=1366355269457032956748991273344 Damn Carver when your focus you can be a challenge! Wait.....possibly someone hacked his account?

Rao Kal El
And the result

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Mindless/th_Strange_Tales_134-25-1_zps743ae40b.jpg

New barrier.

IMO only crazy rulers will destroy their own realm when they can just keep them at bay

carver9
Huh? What does that have to do with Dormammu going all out?

Rao Kal El
This is how it looks when skyfathers ramp it up

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Mindless/th_Strange_Tales_146_17_2_zps010e1128.jpg http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Mindless/th_Strange_Tales_146_18_2_zpsf0c6c92f.jpg http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Mindless/th_Strange_Tales_146_19_2_zps9f68cd22.jpg http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Mindless/th_Strange_Tales_146_20_2_zps0f1ea165.jpg

Hopefully We won't have now guys saying that the hordes of the mindless ones are more powerful than Eternity

carver9
So eternity is a skyfather and is the place they are fighting at fragile?

Rao Kal El

Really?

This was to show you how a Dormammu (a skyfather) looks when he is "going all out"

In case you don't know Eternity is above Skyfather's and the place they are fighting is inside eternity.

Didn't you notice those 8 or 9 planets getting destroyed inside Eternity?

I'm leaving man, too late for me now, peace out

abhilegend
Lulz @carver.

TheGodKiller
Eternity is several tiers above skyfather actually.

Tbf, that feat of Dormammu's is an extreme outlier.

Sundipped

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Mindless/th_Strange_Tales_146_17_2_zps010e1128.jpg http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Mindless/th_Strange_Tales_146_18_2_zpsf0c6c92f.jpg http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Mindless/th_Strange_Tales_146_19_2_zps9f68cd22.jpg http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Mindless/th_Strange_Tales_146_20_2_zps0f1ea165.jpg

Hopefully We won't have now guys saying that the hordes of the mindless ones are more powerful than Eternity

thumb up
And that was the dimension of manifestations being busted up. Had mindless ones been there, they would have been disintegrated.

Horrificus
Yeah, Dormy did not and would not want to destroy his own realm. Even Galactus has made statements that show he would rather not battle if it would destroy too much collateral.

But, it was a nice angle to try, "World Breaker Carver". There's your next sig.

Horrificus

Hopefully We won't have now guys saying that the hordes of the mindless ones are more powerful than Eternity strong stuff Rao.

Kudos to both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.