joker venom vs red skull dust of death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who's weapon more deadlier the joker joker venom or the red skull dust of death? Also who will win in a h2h combat without no weapons between the joker and the red skull?

blade31092
Also I was wondering does the joker venom gas have any effect on the red skull and does the red skull dust of death have any effect on the joker?

ThereIsHope
I dont know if the Joker venom could affect the red skull, but has anything been able to affect the Joker, toxin wise?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by blade31092
Also I was wondering does the joker venom gas have any effect on the red skull and does the red skull dust of death have any effect on the joker?

Wasn't there a cross-over comic showing they're immune to each other's tricks?

JakeTheBank
I can't think of a single instance where a toxin or poison has effected the Joker in recent memory.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wasn't there a cross-over comic showing they're immune to each other's tricks?

If it was, I'm assuming it's the same one where Joker freaks out after finding out Skull is a Nazi.

Even the Joker has standards, apparently.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
If it was, I'm assuming it's the same one where Joker freaks out after finding out Skull is a Nazi.

Even the Joker has standards, apparently.

Yes, that's the one.

StiltmanFTW
http://i11.tinypic.com/6azf5lj.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.