Dc Million Solaris vs Mikaboshi (Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
I would actually rank Solaris as an elder God, above Skyfathers like Odin and FP Tyrant..up there with Galactus even.

Prime One Million was confirmed as a cosmic conscious cube being when becoming pure solar information at the end of A/Superman. He gets thrown around by prime 1 million like Galactus by beyonder.

TheGodKiller
Mikaboshi stomps his way to victory. LOL at Solaris being beyond the likes of Odin and such.

Diesldude
I always thought Solaris was Galactus level.

dynamix
FP Tyrant is skyfather level? I always thought he was a couple notches above, lol. oh well.

as for this, I'm not too familiar with Solaris but CK was island hopping from pantheon to pantheon slaughtering gods and demigods alike. vicious.

TheGodKiller
Solaris is Galactus-level...when he's unfed, hungry or starving. He's not beyond Odin and the like. Never has been, and probably never will be.

Golgo13
What was the story behind Solaris in the DC 1 Million storyline? Why didn't the heroes just straight up beat him? DC 1M heroes are the most powerful ever, IMO. Right up there with Pre-Crisis. Everyone was massively powerful during that period.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.