Explosions at the Boston Marathon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oliver North
Explosions, detonated at the time when the largest group of runners is traditionally completing the marathon, have killed at least 3 and injured many more.

There are reports other locations around Boston may be targeted, and a fire/explosion at the JFK Presidential Library was reported earlier, though may be entirely unrelated.

Today also marks the birth of Kim Il Sung, and apparently the exploded portion of the spectator stands was dedicated to the victims of Newtown, if we need a place to start blindly guessing at causes.

I'm following this live blog:

http://www.policymic.com/articles/35025/boston-marathon-explosion-live-2-bombs-rip-marathon-finish-line-updates

Oliver North
According to the Twitter feed of a Boston reporter, an officer has said there are secondary devices that remain unexploded and cell phones have been banned from use on the street where the explosions occurred:

https://twitter.com/Fara1

jaden101
BBC news eye witness reports saying people with extreme injuries. Severed limbs and children with severe burns. Tragic.

Oliver North
Associated Press now reporting at least 2 other devices were found at the marathon and are being dismantled.

jaden101
Reports of another explosion in a library. Apparently not a controlled explosion.

Robtard
Originally posted by Oliver North
Today also marks the birth of Kim Il Sung, and apparently the exploded portion of the spectator stands was dedicated to the victims of Newtown, if we need a place to start blindly guessing at causes.

I'm going to take a wild stab and guess N. Korea isn't involved.

jaden101
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm going to take a wild stab and guess N. Korea isn't involved.

Wild stab eh? Are you a Terrurwrist? Or is that another reference to your many Asian rape victims.

On a related note though. I seen this coming. I watched Four Lions.

Oliver North
Given the targets and the fact that it is/is close to Patriot's Day, I'd say that is probably true.

Home grown, I'd think. Be amazed if it was Islamists or something of that nature.

Robtard
It's also tax day here, so maybe some lunatic is trying to make some statement.

edit: it's Wesley Snipes. /solved

Golgo13
Damn.

Oliver North
It's also tax day here, so maybe some lunatic is trying to make some statement.

edit: it's Wesley Snipes. /solved

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but the threads are actually coming together for some sort of "right-wing" inspired lunacy:

- The targets were civilians with no geo-political "symbolism"
- The only possible symbolism is local or national
- Patriot's day
- Tax day

not a slam dunk, but I remember feeling essentially the same when people were claiming the Norway attack was some type of Islamist attack. Sure, blowing up a car outside of a government building, that looks like international terror or Jihad.

Jihad tends to have a bit more spectacle that would be relevant the world over. As tragic as this is, I can't imagine a large number of people outside of North America feeling "America" had been dealt a major blow by this attack.

EDIT: /speculation off

jaden101
If I was to hazard a guess I'd say a mix. Homegrown Islamic extremists. Likely either a lone man or pair.

I notice it didn't take long before the conspiracy nuts came out the closet though. Already harping on about a Facebook page that was created on Saturday called 'thoughts go out to all involved in Boston explosions' clearly not understanding that the page was renamed from something else.

Oliver North
did the anti-government conspiracy theorists really bear the anti-muslim conspiracy theorists to the punch here?

Peach
I was just there a few weeks ago and I have friends that live in the area.

At this point I'm just glad that I've heard back from all of them that they are safe.

jaden101

Jihad tends to have a bit more spectacle that would be relevant the world over. As tragic as this is, I can't imagine a large number of people outside of North America feeling "America" had been dealt a major blow by this attack.

EDIT: /speculation off

Eh? Most Islamic extremist attacks in recent years haven't been big political statements. Just easy targets with lots of people. Madrid, London, Turkey, Mumbai, Moscow theatre, Beslan, Glasgow airport, Bali and countless others in Pakistan, india, Indonesia, Egypt, Morocco.

Lord Lucien
Modern day equivalent of a tea party.

Oliver North
Originally posted by jaden101
Eh? Most Islamic extremist attacks in recent years haven't been big political statements. Just easy targets with lots of people. Madrid, London, Turkey, Mumbai, Moscow theatre, Beslan, Glasgow airport, Bali and countless others in Pakistan, india, Indonesia, Egypt, Morocco.

Sure, but with the exception of the UK, those are local groups pursuing local issues almost exclusively.

EDIT: If America had a serious Al Qaeda in America branch, or some equivalent, sure, I'd agree. It could be small time hown-grown Jihadis, sure, all I'm saying is that, as terrorism is meant to make a statement in support or against a political goal, the targets of the attack can tell you what the motives of the individuals are. I'd agree, any type of small-time home-grown terrorist fits this MO.

focus4chumps
the randomness and lack of any obvious message or motive leads me to believe that it will turn out to be yet another insane white man, and we'll have to see his smiling bug-eyed mugshot on every front page for the next 3 weeks as the media worships and validates him thoroughly, while little to no mention of the actual victims' names. they will then go on to blame video games.

Patient_Leech
See it before it's taken down...

Local reports of bomb dogs before and after race...

http://www.local15tv.com/mostpopular/story/UM-Coach-Bomb-Sniffing-Dogs-Spotters-on-Roofs/BrirjAzFPUKKN8z6eSDJEA.cspx

Oliver North
I don't understand, of course there would be heightened security at such a public event, and apparently it still wasn't sufficient...

Patient_Leech
I don't understand, of course there would be heightened security at such a public event, and apparently it still wasn't sufficient...

They always do "training" exercises at these things because if they get caught they can always just say, "Oh, it was just a drill." Sept 11th had drills going on and so did the 7/7 London bombings. The wool is being pulled over our eyes. Quite effectively I might add.

Tzeentch._
lol

jaden101
Here come the nutcases.

Oliver North
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
They always do "training" exercises at these things because if they get caught they can always just say, "Oh, it was just a drill." Sept 11th had drills going on and so did the 7/7 London bombings. The wool is being pulled over our eyes. Quite effectively I might add.

isn't that more evidence that the law enforcement community is preparing for meaningful threats? I mean, what is the other option, they don't run drills to prepare for incidents?

also, I agree with you in saying the dogs probably weren't a drill, but policy is probably to just say that to, what was that guy, a teacher?, when they get harassed by idiots when they are doin their job.

Golgo13
Just saw some graphic pics. ****ing awful. RIP. sad

Ushgarak

Keep conspiracy talk to the conspiracy forum, thanks.

Kazenji
So only 3 dead

i was watching a show earlier today and it had 23 dead not sure where they got that from.

dadudemon
Did the guy with the meat hanging from his shins live? He was conscious but looked like a barely lucid corpse.

Also, Peach, glad your friends are okay. The anxiety you must of felt until you found out they were okay must of been distressful.

roughrider
As terrible as this was, I just hope this turns out to be another case of domestic terrorism, rather than something else to raise the Muslim hate thermometer even further than it is. That it was just another White man out to prove how much his guns mean to him, and won't have them taken away by a central government in Washington.

TheHulk
I'm not in the US of A but that's sad...

jinXed by JaNx
i was so pissed off man. how the hell you gonna interrupt my daily t.v just for three dead people? I thought something serious had happened at first.

Robtard
See it before it's taken down...

Local reports of bomb dogs before and after race...

http://www.local15tv.com/mostpopular/story/UM-Coach-Bomb-Sniffing-Dogs-Spotters-on-Roofs/BrirjAzFPUKKN8z6eSDJEA.cspx

What's the conspiracy, someone called in a possible threat and the law authorities responded by looking quietly? IDGI.

so, bearing in mind that fake bomb threts are probably common, in a scale of 1 to 10, how incompetent is the police for not calling it off and evacuating after receiving the threat?

fresh outta 4chan. the man seems somewhat dark skinned. I see it as conclusive evidence of muslim involvement.

http://images.4chan.org/b/src/1366126123465.jpg

Oliver North
Originally posted by 753
so, bearing in mind that fake bomb threts are probably common, in a scale of 1 to 10, how incompetent is the police for not calling it off and evacuating after receiving the threat?

hindsight is 20/20, but it basically just comes back to the type of society one wants to live in.

I'd imagine threats are not all that uncommon at these types of events, and there is no way to know that the threat (if there was one) was actually related to the bombs that went off. If all it takes to shut down a major public event is a single threat, regardless of how credible... idk, is that a price worth paying? To become that much of a police/nanny state...

I think we need more information to judge this specific incident, but in general, no, without specific intelligence that a threat is credible, public gatherings probably shouldn't be evacuated.

Oliver North
Originally posted by 753
fresh outta 4chan. the man seems somewhat dark skinned. I see it as conclusive evidence of muslim involvement.

http://images.4chan.org/b/src/1366126123465.jpg

thats as bad as when Fox news named the (wrong) address of would be criminals, and 4chan are too much of pussies to ever stand behind the anonymous accusations they make.

hindsight is 20/20, but it basically just comes back to the type of society one wants to live in.

I'd imagine threats are not all that uncommon at these types of events, and there is no way to know that the threat (if there was one) was actually related to the bombs that went off. If all it takes to shut down a major public event is a single threat, regardless of how credible... idk, is that a price worth paying? To become that much of a police/nanny state...

I think we need more information to judge this specific incident, but in general, no, without specific intelligence that a threat is credible, public gatherings probably shouldn't be evacuated. yes, they're probably very common. In fact, I bet most are so clearly fake they go unchecked, but his one was obviously credible enough to warrant an actual bombsearch, which they chose to conduct amongst the public. if they'd found something, they would certainly evacuate, but how would they really know when the bombs would go off? they relied on their competence to find them, if they were real, and on luck that they'd do it in able time.

thats as bad as when Fox news named the (wrong) address of would be criminals, and 4chan are too much of pussies to ever stand behind the anonymous accusations they make. I get all my news from 4chan, its way reliable.

Oliver North
Originally posted by 753
yes, they're probably very common. In fact, I bet most are so clearly fake they go unchecked, but his one was obviously credible enough to warrant an actual bombsearch, which they chose to conduct amongst the public. if they'd found something, they would certainly evacuate, but how would they really know when the bombs would go off? they relied on their competence to find them, if they were real, and on luck that they'd do it in able time.

sure

I suppose the issue with the current tragedy is that we don't know the specific details. I mean, short of the sites that are actually pushing for the conspiracy angle, do we know that there were bomb dogs investigating a threat?

It could totally turn out the police made the wrong choice and that, in future, even less serious threats will be taken more seriously, I'm just waiting for more details on this specific bombing to say if I think they acted properly or not. For sure, if they had a credible threat, they should have evacuated or made some other plans for the race.

Patient_Leech
Question everything. Especially mainstream news outlets/government.

Robtard
Are you taking that from George Carlin or that new show with Joe Rogan that will probably be fail?

Patient_Leech
Carlin, brahtard.

Robtard
Well my questions are: Who did this? What was the motive? What do they expect from it? What is their end-game?

Those are logical questions. Questioning whether Obama planned this as some means to push control isn't. Not that you think this personally.

Oliver North
Question everything. Especially mainstream news outlets/government.

ya, see, when you have concluded the government is lying in a circumstance where they have yet to release any information, you don't get to lecture others about having an open mind.

Robtard
Just saw on my news feed: "Boston bombs reportedly made from pressure cookers". A culinary terrorist.

Major_Lexington
This is insane, I heard the news state these bombs were placed/timed for maximum carnage. International or domestic threat... this one will be messy for the US/

Patient_Leech
ya, see, when you have concluded the government is lying in a circumstance where they have yet to release any information, you don't get to lecture others about having an open mind.

erm

Bullshit, homie. All day at work Faux News had a headline: "Terrorist attack in Boston." Something to that effect.

Just saw on my news feed: "Boston bombs reportedly made from pressure cookers". A culinary terrorist.

Haha

Oliver North
erm

Bullshit, homie. All day at work Faux News had a headline: "Terrorist attack in Boston." Something to that effect.

Fox news... when I said government in the first place

boy I'm convinced

also... doesn't all the available evidence point to a terrorist attack? Like, even if the government did it, wouldn't that still be a terrorist attack? Is your theory that there was no bombing?

Lord Lucien
Wait, what happened in Boston?

Oliver North
WE HAVE NO IDEA BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT AND FOX NEWS WONT TELL US THE TRUTH

Symmetric Chaos

That is the most reasonable possible conclusion. Even if it was the government that did it, it would still be terrorism.

Patient_Leech
Omg. no expression Media & government are one in the same these days.

It doesn't matter who did it (or who the blame is pinned on). Point is: 9/11 was a long time ago and Americans need a reminder every so often that they are in danger. It'll usher in stricter security, more immigration laws, and the decay of more and more rights. Same old same old.

Oliver North
It doesn't matter who did it

/slow clap

Lord Lucien
Media & government are one in the same these days. So... we can impeach O'Reilly?

Robtard

also... doesn't all the available evidence point to a terrorist attack?

Freedom attacks.

FistOfThe North
damn, i actually work near where those explosions took place. my heart goes out to all that suffered. I was relieved to know that it wasn't as bad and it seemed or should've been. usually these things wipe out a dozen or more people.

Ushgarak
I said already to keep the conspiracy talk to the conspiracy area, Patient Leech.

Oliver North

this:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/04/16/unsophisticated-boston-pressure-cooker-bombs-leave-few-clues-about-their-creators/

not if motivation turns out not to be political

here's another suspicisous looking fella
http://images.4chan.org/b/src/1366205284158.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Two things that are black and grey? There's only one explanation: They must be the same thing.

Symmetric Chaos
Here's something really suspicious:
http://what-if.xkcd.com/40/

Obviously Delphine Lourtau, random person asking questions to the xkcd guy was planning this a week ago.

Robtard
Going to be ****ed up if some innocent in these 4chan investigations is recognized and they end up getting beating, stabbed and/or shot by some vigilante type on a mission for revenge.

"B-but the backpack he had was also grey and black and he looked suspicious and had a beard."

Oliver North
Originally posted by 753
not if motivation turns out not to be political

fair enough, though, in terms of what PL was proposing, the motivations of a government in these conspiracies is almost tautologically political. Though, I suppose there are some that suggest the elite are just killing us off for fun...

also, I'm no expert, but I'm not sure a 6 liter pressure cooker would fit in that guy's backpack without some difficulty; the bag has also been described as a dufflebag rather than a backpack, but that might not be a huge distinction.

fair enough, though, in terms of what PL was proposing, the motivations of a government in these conspiracies is almost tautologically political. Though, I suppose there are some that suggest the elite are just killing us off for fun...

also, I'm no expert, but I'm not sure a 6 liter pressure cooker would fit in that guy's backpack without some difficulty; the bag has also been described as a dufflebag rather than a backpack, but that might not be a huge distinction. I might not have followed that conversation too well. I was talking more in general. if it was a government act, then yeah, political by definition.

unbeliever!

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Two things that are black and grey? There's only one explanation: They must be the same thing. of course they must. case closed

Oliver North
the bag has also been described as a dufflebag rather than a backpack, but that might not be a huge distinction.

*The National Post has described the remains of the bag in those photos as a backpack now... so ya

TheGodKiller
046MuD1pYJg

dadudemon
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
046MuD1pYJg

Thanks for sharing. That is a "good" find. I hate calling it that, though...

FistOfThe North
Damn. It's like the wicked witch of the west making her entrance on a happy day in a city celebrating freedom just to terrorize it's citizens.

yup just like that

Oliver North
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/04/18/fbi-releases-photos-of-two-suspects-in-boston-marathon-bombing/

Robtard
Those guys don't look very terrory.

Major_Lexington
great post! jeez, seems like there is more information on this thread than most news sites....

Oliver North
3CZtUlFtfx0

Ush: hopefully this is appropriate, I'm legitimately not trying to debate the conspiracy theory, but this also has a good deal of legitimate info, and could almost be seen as a "debunking myths" video

BackFire
Holy shit. I have several family members in Watertown where all this stuff is going on. Apparently where they caught the one guy is literally right outside of my cousin's house, like directly out front. Crazy.

Mindset
Those guys don't look very terrory. I agree, are they even Muslim?

Oliver North
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/04/19/boston-shut-down-as-one-bombing-suspect-dead-one-on-the-run/

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/04/19/watertown-manhunt-fbi-search-for-boston-marathon-bomber-suspect-two/

^^ This page also contains a live feed of events as they unfold

Oliver North
Originally posted by BackFire
Holy shit. I have several family members in Watertown where all this stuff is going on. Apparently where they caught the one guy is literally right outside of my cousin's house, like directly out front. Crazy.

thoughts and prayers and all that

Oliver North
NBC News reporting two people arrested at the Norfolk Street home in Cambridge area that police had surrounded this morning, an additional location is being surrounded in Watertown by Police, according to the Boston Globe.

Boston Police have Tweeted asking people not to post photos that give away their tactical locations.

Peach
Originally posted by BackFire

Yeah, my friends in Boston are in that area and they're all on lockdown now.

Oliver North
NBC News reporting Tamerlan Tsarnaev had a bomb strapped to his chest when he was killed (1). Boston Globe reports an explosive trigger was found on his body in the morgue (2).

1 - http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/19/17817173-one-boston-marathon-suspect-killed-second-suspect-his-brother-on-loose-after-firefight

2 - http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/04/18/mit-police-officer-hit-gunfire-cambridge-police-dispatcher-says/4UeCClOVeLr8PHLvDa99zK/story.html

Oliver North

Oliver North
Sean Collier, the officer who was killed, was 26, 2 years younger than me...

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/759906428.jpg

Oliver North
Boston Police:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIOH88OCYAAYTFJ.jpg

Lestov16
So this isn't a crazy white guy. We are dealing with more Islamic terrorists? Jesus Christ....

Oliver North
It certainly appears that this is the case

Lestov16
I know it's not been officially confirmed (and I'm pretty sure the fleeing suspect isn't going to be taken alive), but it's what it's shaping up to look like. Going to be very interested in the national reaction if it is Islamic.

I'm thinking the older brother may have been the leader, and his brother was just helping him out. I actually feel sympathy for the younger brother, since I could imagine his desperation and loneliness at this point.

Omega Vision
ON, do you think the attempted holdup of the 7-11 was another attempt at a bombing (get police and media to surround you, maybe blow them up), or do you think they were just dumb/greedy and wanted to rob a 7-11?

Oliver North
Originally posted by Lestov16
I know it's not been officially confirmed (and I'm pretty sure the fleeing suspect isn't going to be taken alive), but it's what it's shaping up to look like. Going to be very interested in the national reaction if it is Islamic.

oh, I hope he is taken alive... so many questions about his motivations are unclear. Is this global Chechen action? Is it Jihad? Is it totally unrelated?

I'm thinking the older brother may have been the leader, and his brother was just helping him out. I actually feel sympathy for the younger brother, since I could imagine his desperation and loneliness at this point.

ya, again, that is a really nice narrative, we just don't know yet... Could easily tell the story the other way, with the info that has been released on the suspects.

Symmetric Chaos
So I gather that this IS connected to the shooting at MIT?

Oliver North
Originally posted by Omega Vision
ON, do you think the attempted holdup of the 7-11 was another attempt at a bombing (get police and media to surround you, maybe blow them up), or do you think they were just dumb/greedy and wanted to rob a 7-11?

I think releasing the images shocked them into doing something sloppy.

I had initially thought it would have been for cash, but now that you mention it, the large number of explosive devices they had and the bombs strapped to the brother's chest really don't support that at all.

Though, ya, maybe they wanted some last standoff to kill a lot of cops. Also, when they carjacked the one person, they let them go unharmed, so that is interesting. But no, I hadn't thought of it that way, but now that I do it seems really obvious this wasn't a random robbery, they seemed to have come prepared to engage in a major fight.

Oliver North
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So I gather that this IS connected to the shooting at MIT?

Yes, the MIT police officer responded to the suspects robbing a 7-11 and was killed.

Oliver North
they found the car unoccupied

Robtard
So this isn't a crazy white guy. We are dealing with more Islamic terrorists? Jesus Christ....

It's possible to be crazy, white and be Islamic. It would also be possible that religion had nothing to do with motives. You dumb racist bastard.

Lestov16
If the brothers didn't decide to rob the 7-11, do you think they would have been caught?

Peach

Have you seen the pictures of the suspects? Yeah, they are white guys.

Oliver North
If the brothers didn't decide to rob the 7-11, do you think they would have been caught?

given one was wearing a bomb strapped to his chest, I think they had some long term plans for terrorist actions.

Maybe something like that guy in Paris, who did a series of murders.

Oliver North
so, they've lost suspect 2

my worry now would be that, given he knows his back is against the wall, he doesn't just do something spectacular. I mean, there aren't going to be any major gatherings, but even just walking into an apartment building with a bunch of sticks of dynamite, or pulling the fire alarm or whatever. Like, in terms of his psychology, he is probably close to "what do I have to lose?"

Lestov16
It's possible to be crazy, white and be Islamic. It would also be possible that religion had nothing to do with motives.

You are right. Sorry. It was early in the morning, I just saw the link ON posted about the Al-Qaeda conspiracy video, and I started jumping to conclusions.

You dumb racist bastard.

Touchy there. Calm yourself.

Oliver North
look, the most likely story at this point is that these individuals, while living in America, became radicalized into Jihad in some way, and committed these actions.

This may change, as it is based on incomplete knowledge on an up-to-the-minute story, but yes, this seems to be some type of global Jihad, the question being whether these individuals were inspired by Al Qaeda or actually formally a part of it. This is all subject to change, of course.

Peach
Actually, the most likely story is we don't know anything about their possible motives yet.

Oliver North
well, no, there is a difference between "what we know", in which case I agree with you 1000%, and "what is probable".

Robtard
They hare us for our:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/wnRVWL0rvcntzgofwSLGVT0e_400.png

Lestov16
Feel sad for his uncle. You can tell he is very ashamed and embarrassed at his nephew's actions.

dadudemon
Feel sad for his uncle. You can tell he is very ashamed and embarrassed at his nephew's actions.

I find that most people are decent folk. Even in families where one is bad, I still find that most of the family are still good people.

Major_Lexington
so the story I heard about the younger brother hiding in a house and surrounded by the police (similar to the dorner scenario) was not true, and his current whereabouts are yet unknown.

so what does kmc think of the presence of mercenaries carrying what are most likely radiation detectors at the scene?

http://www.infowars.com/navy-seals-spotted-at-boston-marathon-wearing-suspicious-backpacks/
http://www.storyleak.com/boston-marathon-eyewitness-confirms-drill/
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/more-photos-surface-of-mercenaries-in-boston-2624460.html
http://www.thecraft.com/

Robtard
I don't know, it's not 4chan internet detective work, so it's probably unreliable.

Id also question a Navy SEAL logo on someone who's supposed to be an undercover Navy SEAL. Seems like poor tactics. If The Punisher skull is actually a Navy SEAL logo in the first place.

it isnt. craft is a private group founded by a former US navy sniper. they werent undercover either, they were wearing their uniform for operations among civilians. thats why youre supposed to read though all my links rob, ALL OF THEM. what they actually show is the progression of the uncoverings.

EDIT: since mercs dont work for free, the question is who hired them?

Robtard
I think Marvel Worldwide, Inc. should sue The Craft for copyright infringement, cos that's clearly a slightly modified Punisher skull.

/reporting

dadudemon
I don't know, it's not 4chan internet detective work, so it's probably unreliable.

I think you are probably joking...but...

Some of the work 4chan churns out on stuff like this is better than anything the FBI or law enforcement put out (or can put out). Mostly because many of the 4channers are blackhat and can do things illegally that your law-enforcement cannot really do.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by 753
so what does kmc think of the presence of mercenaries carrying what are most likely radiation detectors at the scene?

http://www.infowars.com/navy-seals-spotted-at-boston-marathon-wearing-suspicious-backpacks/
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/more-photos-surface-of-mercenaries-in-boston-2624460.html

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q150/cas_031/condescending-wonka-doesnt-think-much-of-you--L-AR7kD7.jpg

oh you're posting links to alex jones.

tell me more about how your sources are not bullshit and everyone should take you seriously.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think you are probably joking...but...

Some of the work 4chan churns out on stuff like this is better than anything the FBI or law enforcement put out (or can put out). Mostly because many of the 4channers are blackhat and can do things illegally that your law-enforcement cannot really do.

I find that impossibly hard to believe.

dadudemon
I find that impossibly hard to believe.

Well, it would require you to spend hundreds of hours on 4chan to run across the one thread where decent hacking actually takes place to believe it. Most people do not have the patience or tolerance for that cesspool...such as myself.

Originally posted by focus4chumps
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q150/cas_031/condescending-wonka-doesnt-think-much-of-you--L-AR7kD7.jpg

oh you're posting links to alex jones.

tell me more about how your sources are not bullshit and everyone should take you seriously. they're undeniable photographic evidence of their presence on site. it speaks for itself regardless of your feelings about one of the many surces that have published it.

if you care to refute the authenticity of the images in some way, go ahead.

I think Marvel Worldwide, Inc. should sue The Craft for copyright infringement, cos that's clearly a slightly modified Punisher skull.

/reporting the guy even calls it a punisher skull in an intervew explaining the rationale for the symbol.

Lestov16
What I believe occurred is that the brothers had a hiding spot and hit up the 7-11 to gain food and supplies and such, and had the explosives as a last resort if they were caught. The older brother was caught in the crossfire and the younger one escaped. He probably reached his shelter and is hiding out with his 7-11 resources as supplies.

makes sense

Major_Lexington
'Hell Will Break Loose' if Son Dies, can someone clarify?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753

Occam's razor is telling me that they were probably hired by the city of Boston to provide extra security for the marathon.

I can't think of any nefarious use for a radiation detector, unless of course the government has buried nuclear weapons under Boston and the mercenaries were--dunn-dunn-duhh--trying to dig them up and start the next world war that ends with the UN finalizing its stranglehold on the world.

Lestov16
I wonder how long he can hide. I give him 72 more hours at most.

Lestov16
They have him cornered how. Shit's going down. Hope they take him alive. They're firing gas in.

Robtard
Originally posted by Major_Lexington
'Hell Will Break Loose' if Son Dies, can someone clarify?

Conspiracy nuts will go extra nuts "they were scapegoats and they killed them to cover it all up" type of rants.

Oliver North
Apparently suspect 2 was/is hiding in a boat. Police appear to have him cornered, if not in custody, however concerns remain about whether he has a suicide vest on or even whether he is still alive, though, the police are saying they have seen him moving.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Occam's razor is telling me that they were probably hired by the city of Boston to provide extra security for the marathon.

I can't think of any nefarious use for a radiation detector, unless of course the government has buried nuclear weapons under Boston and the mercenaries were--dunn-dunn-duhh--trying to dig them up and start the next world war that ends with the UN finalizing its stranglehold on the world. what I thought was that they were brought in to help look for bombs because the police had received threats and (without going into the city hiring mercs to do its police work) the nefarious aspect of it would be not evacuating, if shit was serious enough to warrant hiring them.

Oliver North
Originally posted by 753
what I thought was that they were brought in to help look for bombs because the police had received threats (without going into the city hiring mercs to do its police work). the nefarious aspect of it would be not evacuating, if shit was serious enough to warrant hiring them.

can we confirm the city received any threats?

Oliver North
Apparently suspect 2 was/is hiding in a boat. Police appear to have him cornered, if not in custody, however concerns remain about whether he has a suicide vest on or even whether he is still alive, though, the police are saying they have seen him moving.

NBC reports the boat is on fire

can we confirm the city received any threats? no. my wild speculations are all absed on witness reports of the nature of police activity and the mercenary presence. although they could have been hired simply to reinforce security like a regular security firm for events, it seems pretty odd.

Major_Lexington
thanks for the clarification no expression

I'm watching CBS, I see the area but no fire.

Oliver North
Originally posted by 753
no. my wild speculations are all absed on witness reports of the nature of police activity and the mercenary presence. although they could have been hired simply to reinforce security like a regular security firm for events, it seems pretty odd.

the video I posted on the previous page talks about how routine bomb-sniffing dog training is done, and has been for years, at the Boston Marathon because it offers such a unique scenario.

what is the evidence that those people weren't plain clothes officers? why would it be suspicious if Boston hired security for a major event, even if there were no threats? police forces are being privatized across the country.

Oliver North
Originally posted by Major_Lexington
thanks for the clarification no expression

I'm watching CBS, I see the area but no fire.

Only reporting things I'm reading, please take with a grain of salt. I generally trust the source, but, you know...

EDIT: Boston Globe reporting the suspect is covered in blood in the boat. This would go along with police statements about him being injured in their previous gunfight, or potentially suggests self inflicted wounds.

Oliver North
http://wbsm.com/three-connected-to-bombing-suspect-in-custody-in-new-bedford/

the video I posted on the previous page talks about how routine bomb-sniffing dog training is done, and has been for years, at the Boston Marathon because it offers such a unique scenario.

what is the evidence that those people weren't plain clothes officers? why would it be suspicious if Boston hired security for a major event, even if there were no threats? police forces are being privatized across the country. they were wearing craft uniforms, so I dont see how they could be plain clothes cops. craft isnt a regular security firm either, they're mercenaries.

Oliver North
Originally posted by 753
they were wearing craft uniforms, so I dont see how they could be plain clothes cops.

from what I can see, the only "uniform" is a hat with the Punisher skull on it, which is a logo used by many organizations and, itself, a logo sold on hats even without any attachment to mercenary groups.

Originally posted by 753
craft isnt a regular security firm either, they're mercenaries.

myeh, that is less convincing

they're mercenaries until they take money for security.

Major_Lexington
I hear cheering on the TV, apparently in custody!!

Oliver North
AJE has reported the suspect is alive and in custody

this is unconfirmed

EDIT: CBS and local Twitter accounts also reporting the suspect is in custody

focus4chumps
conspiracy theorists are the reason why any possibly real conspiracies will go unnoticed and ignored. now come 753, sit at my knee and i will spin you the tale of the boy who cried wolf. you see there was this annoying kid in the village who needed attention....oh you heard this one?

Oliver North
apparently it's all over now

Omega Vision
The real lesson to be learned from The Boy Who Cried Wolf is that you should never tell the same lie twice. biscuits

Oliver North
conspiracy theorists are the reason why any possibly real conspiracies will go unnoticed and ignored. now come 753, sit at my knee and i will spin you the tale of the boy who cried wolf. you see there was this annoying kid in the village who needed attention....oh you heard this one?

is it really a conspiracy theory to think the organizers may have gone ahead with the race in the face of real threats?

I mean, no, there is no evidence of said threats, but that is hardly the same as questioning if the government blew people up.

from what I can see, the only "uniform" is a hat with the Punisher skull on it, which is a logo used by many organizations and, itself, a logo sold on hats even without any attachment to mercenary groups.

myeh, that is less convincing

they're mercenaries until they take money for security. it has the firm's motto (violence solves problems) on the back and the american flag on the other side. it's the exact model worn by the founder in interviews.

conspiracy theorists are the reason why any possibly real conspiracies will go unnoticed and ignored. now come 753, sit at my knee and i will spin you the tale of the boy who cried wolf. you see there was this annoying kid in the village who needed attention....oh you heard this one? you're funny because you have no grasp of what is being talked about in the first place. talk about drawing attention.

Robtard
Oh, that 19 year old's gonna have a rough time in prison.

focus4chumps
there. he's alive and being taken to the hospital. calm down and put away the tin foil.

Oliver North
Originally posted by 753
it has the firm's motto (violence solves problems) on the back and the american flag on the other side. it's the exact model worn by the founder in interviews.

interesting

I't still doesn't surprise me that security might be there, or, hell, maybe one of the cops also works for them, who know? It might even be possible to look this up, no? would there be public records of hiring of security? does the city hire security, or would it be the people who put on the marathon?

focus4chumps
Oh, that 19 year old's gonna have a rough time in prison.

its called "solitary", genius. please spare us your rape fantasies.

focus4chumps
...and now back to our regularly scheduled oil spills and guns guns GUNS!

Robtard
its called "solitary", genius. please spare us your rape fantasies.

That will only postpone the plundering of his anus, granted, he may not be 19 anymore when it happens.

focus4chumps
shm

Omega Vision
interesting

I't still doesn't surprise me that security might be there, or, hell, maybe one of the cops also works for them, who know? It might even be possible to look this up, no? would there be public records of hiring of security? does the city hire security, or would it be the people who put on the marathon?
given America's hardon for privatizing things, I wouldn't be surprised if it was common practice for cities to hire out for security.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>