how often do you guys watch star wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
im watching episode 2 right now, and i know a lot of you are hardcore star wars fans, so how often do you guys watch star wars movies?

Corran
I watch one at least once a month sometimes more frequently, need to try find more time, but that might mean less going out, hmmm, need to find a chick that likes SW enough to sit in watching it whilst drinking and stuff.

GordonSkywalker
I watch them every now and then. Maybe once a month.

Gundark
*heads over to Corran's to watch SW movies with him* cool

justinday15
I watch them once every couple of months, the old movies more
often then the new.

Corran
You do realise what the 'and stuff' part entails, don't you?

finti
as often as possible, gave the VHS of the OT trilogy to my nephew so I need to get hold a new one

Ushgarak
A new nephew?

cookies2006
nephew?

GordonSkywalker
I think he means a new set of Star Wars films.

cookies2006
Ah alot easier to understand when said correctly. No effense Paladin.

GordonSkywalker
I need to find a good copy of Return of the Jedi so I can watch my favorite film again. You just can't find them in movie stores here anymore.

cookies2006
Do you want the entire trilogy pack or just ROTJ?

GordonSkywalker
Just the one.

cookies2006
Try the SW website and look through their merchandise and what not. Maybe it would be their.

Corran
you can get them on Amazon or blackstar video

cookies2006
yeah that might work.

GordonSkywalker
Okay thanks guys!

Corran
welcome

cookies2006
Thanks for helping Corran. Welcome Gordon.

GordonSkywalker
Star Wars:A New Hope is coming on tonight where I live! How lucky is that?

cookies2006
On what channel. O well ill just watch it some other time.

justinday15
Theres not enough lightsaber duels in ANH, but the Vader vs. Obi Wan fight is pretty cool.

GordonSkywalker
There weren't any other fights mainly because there weren't no jedi left by then. By the way, cool avatar. cool

justinday15
Thanks...thats true obi wan and yoda were the only ones left

GordonSkywalker
And no one except Obi Wan knew Yoda still lived. As far as the Imperials were concerned Obi Wan himself should have been long dead.

Darth Vicious
Well i watch the original trilogy maybe 3-5 times a year on DVD/VHS and almost evry time its on TV Episodes 1 and 2 not that much either when they on TV aside from the fights i cant get into 1 and 2 too much

GordonSkywalker
I missed the broadcast of A New Hope last month. sad

yerssot
don't have it on video?

GordonSkywalker
Had it. Gave it to the kid down the block I think.

LaurenE147
Do you think that there were only two Jedi left in the whole galaxy of hundreds of thousands systems and ten thousand Jedi? I think there were one or two who out there leaving normal lives. But that's just my theory.

Ushgarak
Yoda specifies that Luke was the last of the Jedi. That sort of direct hint should be taken.

LaurenE147
You would never have come into this topic if mine hadn't been the last comment on it.

Ushgarak
It was the comment, not the person, that was important.

princess leia
how do you watch ot on dvd, they havent released it on that yet.

cookies2006
Good question.

princess leia
im waiting til all three prequels come out. then i reckon they will finally release the ot on dvd, *legally* and all of them wil match wink

cookies2006
They will probably sale the entire trilogy on dvd/vhs. For like 100 buckaroos. I have all of mine on vhs so far. I have the original 3, then i have the gold edition and then ep1-2

princess leia
i havent got them on vhs. too expensive. im very broke constantly...so you are liking matrix as well?

princess leia
ah...sorry...this is a star wars forum isnt it...

yerssot
this part yes, there's entire matrix section here too wink

Corran
Just watched ESB again.

yerssot
watched TPM yesterday

Corran
I win.

cookies2006
just watched ep2 on cinemax!

princess leia
oh i know.
the top 4 posts always seem to be by me embarrasment
i watch it as often as i can which is not often...it used to be about once a month.

princess leia
how did you see ep2 on cinemaxx???where is that showing????

yerssot
same here, but no time and stuff sad

cookies2006
on cinemax "TV"

justinday15
It hasn't been out long enough to be on ciemax, has it?

cookies2006
I just watched it like twice in a row.

princess leia
oh i understand. i thought you meant at a cinema.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.