OMAC Prime Vs Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/OP_zpse2a0c604.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/Nim_zps52453b81.jpg

Stoic
Don't they both just adapt until they win? Should be a stalemate no?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
Don't they both just adapt until they win? Should be a stalemate no?

No stalemate...

Nimrod not only adapts to your tactics, but scans you for weakness and comes up with a lethal solution for dealing with you...

Once Nimrod scans OMAC Prime, its all over...

Nimrod wins...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
No stalemate...

Nimrod not only adapts to your tactics, but scans you for weakness and comes up with a lethal solution for dealing with you...

Nimrod wins...

Golgo13
No stalemate...

Nimrod wins...

How would Nimrod win, if OMAC copied it's ability to reform?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Golgo13

we dont do no limit fallacy round here

Golgo13
Explain.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
we dont do no limit fallacy round here

But you just agreed to one didn't you? I mean Omac would do to Nimrod what Nimrod does to Omac, so it's a tie or endless stalemate like I said in my first post. Amirite?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
But you just agreed to one didn't you? I mean Omac would do to Nimrod what Nimrod does to Omac, so it's a tie or endless stalemate like I said in my first post. Amirite?

No endless tie; Nimrod wins all the way...

So OMAC Primes 1st action would be to copy Nimrods powers...eh?

Well Nimrods 1st action would be to scan Prime and come up with a lethal (permanent) solution for dealing with him; Nimrod is not industructable and so neither would OMAC Prime be...

Nimrod destroys OMAC Prime every single time...

Nimrod 10/10...

Golgo13
With OMAC's speed, Nimrod would be dust. Nimrod won't have time to scan.

TheLordofMurder

By reducing Prime to his molecular level; that would take out Nimrod, so that takes out Prime if he copies Nimrods power...

And coming from someone who figured out how to kill Wolverine and was in the process of killing Classic Juggs, this should be well within Nimrods capabilities...

TheLordofMurder

But Prime is copying Nimrods power as his 1st action...right?

Or do you think Nimrod is going to allow Prime to copy his power and blitz him without doing anything about it?

Nimrod destroyed most of the mutants on Earth in the future; he is fully capable of dealing with superspeed...

Golgo13
But Prime is copying Nimrods power as his 1st action...right?

Or do you think Nimrod is going to allow Prime to copy his power and blitz him without doing anything about it?

Nimrod destroyed most of the mutants on Earth in the future; he is fully capable of dealing with superspeed...

When has he dealt with super speed? Marvel isn't known for super speed. laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
When has he dealt with super speed? Marvel isn't known for super speed. laughing out loud

LoL...

Not sure if you are serious or not...

At any rate, Nimrod wins...and pretty quickly at that.

Golgo13
Agree to disagree.

"Id"
I think its an even fight.

curryman
"Was in the process of killing Classic Juggernaut."

This is getting out of hand.

"Id"

Well Nimrods 1st action would be to scan Prime and come up with a lethal (permanent) solution for dealing with him;

OMAC do the exact same thing. The added beneficence, is their ability to hack, and integrate technology. Nimrods run the risk of being turned over to the OMACs.

"Id"
Originally posted by curryman
"Was in the process of killing Classic Juggernaut."

This is getting out of hand.
OMAC one-shotted Eradicator.

curryman
Originally posted by "Id"
OMAC one-shotted Eradicator.

That's wonderful.

I commented on the wild exaggeration in regards to Nimrod being close to killing Juggernaut, when all he did was knock him out with sonics smile

"Id"
Originally posted by curryman
That's wonderful.

I commented on the wild exaggeration in regards to Nimrod being close to killing Juggernaut, when all he did was knock him out with sonics smile

Its kinda hard to tell sarcastic comments without the emoticons

curryman
Its kinda hard to tell sarcastic comments without the emoticons

Yeah but it wasn't even sarcasm stick out tongue

And I don't know why Nimrod's getting hyped up to be some unbeatable god. There's no reason why Prime here couldn't just overpower him.

Golgo13
OMAC do the exact same thing. The added beneficence, is their ability to hack, and integrate technology. Nimrods run the risk of being turned over to the OMACs.

thumb up

carver9

confused

You created this thread but yet you are calling it spite. Really?

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
confused

You created this thread but yet you are calling it spite. Really?

Who said it was spite? confused Nimrod's are tough, but I don't think they can just take over an OMAC.

"Id"
OMAC Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.