Darth Sidious runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sybrael
I became mildly interested in Sidious's fight against the Maul duo and I'd like to see him against other duos/trios. Btw, Sidious is season 5-mode. He completely regenerates every round. This takes place in the Mandalore Sundari Royal Palace

1. Revan and Meetra Surik
2. Uthar Wynn and Yuthura Ban
3. Darth Malak and Darth Bandon
4. Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus
5. Bastila Shan, Visas Marr and Kira Carsen
6. Orgus Din and Barsen'thor
7. Hero of Tython and Syo Bakarn
8. Darth Baras and Darth Thanaton
9. The Emperor's Wrath and Jaesa Willsaam
10. Darth Nox and Khem Val
11. Darth Maul, Savage Opress and Darth Tormen
12. Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn and Adi Gallia
13. Anakin Skywalker
14. Galen Marek, Shadow Guard and Ahsoka Tano
15. Dooku and Asajj Ventress
16. Darth Vader and Grievous
17. Cin Drallig and Serra Keto
18. Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa (TFU II)
19. Starkiller and Rahm Kota
20. Barriss Offee, Luminara Unduli and Dark Apprentice

Based
What's the point of placing the noobs if Sidious regenerates? Regardless there's only two options, clears or you're one of those guys who will argue at 4.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by Based
What's the point of placing the noobs if Sidious regenerates? Regardless there's only two options, clears or you're one of those guys who will argue at 4.

You're eating your burgers with weaksauce again, man. Offee crushes him and leaves him a mewling pile of ruined flesh. And if she has both sabers and he only has one...

NewGuy01
Loses at 4. Wins the rest, except for arguably #7.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Ascendancy
You're eating your burgers with weaksauce again, man. Offee crushes him and leaves him a mewling pile of ruined flesh. And if she has both sabers and he only has one...

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc520/G1d3on91/Memes/Barrisskisses_zps649cb80b.jpg

axel_jovan
Clears.

EDIT: Wait, didn't see Barriss there....so clearly stops at 20, ehh so close... sad

DARTH POWER
I don't get no.18. Luke and Leia from TFUII? As in with no training in the Force?

If it's meant to be Dark Empire II, then Sidious goes down.

Sybrael
Leia was in an Endor DLC for TFU 2. Look her up on youtube

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Sybrael
Leia was in an Endor DLC for TFU 2. Look her up on youtube

I don't think Luke was, though.

NTJack0
It doesn't really matter, Sidious would stomp both of their incarnations from the TFU DLCs.

GM Skywalker
I think he might stop at 20.

WTH with Luke and Leia? TFU II? I could beat them easy.

S_W_LeGenD
1. Defeat

Comments: Revan can hold his own against Sidious; Meetra can help him secure victory.

2. Victory

Comments: Uthar Wynn is powerful but Yuthura is the weak link here.

3. 50/50

Comments: Malak is a force to be reckoned with; Bandon is also good (canonical sources praise him a lot). This is good fight for Sidious; may swing either way.

4. Defeat

Comments: Sion does not dies until convinced to give up his life; Nihilus needs no introduction.

5. Victory

Comments: Bastilla Shan is powerful; Visas is effective as a companion; Kira is also effective as a companion. Good team; challenging for Sidious but he is likely to win here.

6. Defeat

Comments: Barsen'thor is a master of the Force; Din is also strong like Dooku. The former tips the fight in the favor of the duo.

7. Defeat

Comments: HoT is a prodigy par excellence; Syo is powerful too. Same as above.

8. Defeat

Comments: Both of these Dark Councilars are very powerful; very dangerous duo for Sidious.

9. Victory???

Comments: Emperor's Wrath is a superb lightsaber duelist; his kill record is extremely impressive. Jaesa is effective as a companion. The former will be a good opponent for Sidious but the latter not so much. Difficult to decide; Sidious maybe?

10. Defeat

Comments: Very dangerous duo.

11. 50/50

Tormen is a force to be reckoned with; he can help the brothers gain victory.

12. Victory

13. Victory

14. Defeat

Comments: Galen Marek can keep Sidious busy while the others two take advantage.

15. Victory

Comments: Good fight for Sidious

16. Victory

17. Victory

18. Victory

19. 50/50

20. Defeat???

Dark Apprentice is Starkiller?

Q99
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Dark Apprentice is Starkiller?

He's the stable Starkiller clone from TFU2. So, yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.