Flash vs. Kid Buu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Flash (barry allen) vs. Kid Buu

Impediment
You need to be more elaborate, please.

Who is who? Setting? KO or death? Etc, etc.

Scarlet Fox
Does it matter? Could the Flash even put a dent into Kid Buu? Flash might have speed but Flash has been known to trip up. One high level power up from Kid Buu to make the earth quake and the Flash is on his ass!

Impediment
Flash has the Infinite Mass Punch.

SevenShackles
Flash drops buu into the speed force.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Does it matter? Could the Flash even put a dent into Kid Buu? Flash might have speed but Flash has been known to trip up. One high level power up from Kid Buu to make the earth quake and the Flash is on his ass! that does matter because he hasnt said pis is on, and thats pis + barrys not even the fastest flash, but and imp and buus on his ass, and who ever said hes getting dropped into the speed force? He just isnt, barry allen has never entered the speed force, if he has he hasnt came out successfully, only wally west has wally wins this 7/10.....barry 6/10 if pis is off, if pis is on the its a different story

BruceSkywalker
Buu who.. Buu who.. get it lol

Placidity
Kid Buu destroys the planet.

q1yLDearRxA

Impediment
How could Buu destroy the planet before Flash kicks his ass at FTL speed?

Does Barry have the infinite mass punch, or is it Wally?

Placidity
Originally posted by Impediment
How could Buu destroy the planet before Flash kicks his ass at FTL speed?

Does Barry have the infinite mass punch, or is it Wally?

Buu can go FTL too. I don't doubt Flash is faster, but Buu just needs to fly into the air/space.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Placidity
Buu can go FTL too. I don't doubt Flash is faster, but Buu just needs to fly into the air/space. Buu is not FTL unless BOG made him so, no feat I've seen for any DBZ character gives them FTL.

NemeBro
Buu can go FTL too. I don't doubt Flash is faster, but Buu just needs to fly into the air/space. Buu isn't even halfway to lightspeed.

Placidity
It's in the video.

ScreamPaste
No, it isn't. Kid Buu knew the Instant Transmission. He is not FTL.

JakeTheBank
Barry.

BloodRain
Doesn't Flash have a pseudo-flight when he runs in the air/space?

the ninjak
Originally posted by BloodRain
Doesn't Flash have a pseudo-flight when he runs in the air/space?

This. Or was it Wally who did that?

NemeBro
It's in the video. No one gives a **** about your noncanon filler.

Also, Instant Transmission.

NotAllThatEvil
Can't buu regenerate?

BloodRain
To an extent yes. Though top tier DB punches can take a toll on him.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by BloodRain
To an extent yes. Though top tier DB punches can take a toll on him. You sure? I thought the whole danger he presented is that he has infinite stamina and damage soak. I don't remember him showing any sign of wear and tear.

BloodRain
He seemed to take longer to regen and come back from stronger characters hits. Few seconds from Gotenks', a while longer from Vegetto's. A Speedforce amped punch can be massively above their strength.

NotAllThatEvil
I thought that was just because the buu bits flew farther away and needed slightly more time to travel back to the buu bod.

BloodRain
These were from physical hits where he remained intact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.