Idashi Uchiha. Upcoming new character for Misashi Kishimoto's 3rd naruto series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star Wars Logic
Idashi is the ninja known as the shadow. he is about the same age as itachi. But this is before shippuden and after Naruto. He is one of the last members of the Uchiha Clan. He was the 1st student of orochimaru and was his best student before kimmimaru(bone boy). this is reason why orochimaru desired the sharingan. He wanted the power like idashi.

All of idashi's justus are black. His chidori is black and white like the curse mark chidori. His rasengan is gray not blue. Unlike the narra clan his shadows are mixed with both shadows (similar to the Narra Clan) and also infused with Chakra.

When idashi meets naruto they fight to see who was the strongest and it turned out they are even in terms of strength.
Idashi has a kekkei genkai that is from his father, that is the possession of black flames to a normal.

Idashi posesses a kekkei genkai as well as a unique unidentified Sharingan, this allows him to be able to:
Copy movement
Copy Ninjustu, Genjustu, and Taijustu (Sharingan)
See your chakra pressure
Control your body at his will
Summon fire without using any hand signs
Become invisible to the naked eye without leaving any traces of him.

Idashi possesses one of the Dragons of the Nations. Pyro the Phoeiox Dragon is a dragon that whom's body is covered in the amaterasu fire. It was seal by the father of Idashi, Idoshen. The 2nd brother of Madara.

He is the nephew of Madara.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_Idashi_Uchiha
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_was_idashi_Uchiha_in_the_story

Idashi Uchiha was confirmed to be canon by Masashi Kishimoto. Idashi will not make a appearance untill after the 4th great ninja war is over, sometime after if not sooner.

Most likely there will be a massive amount of disagreements concerning this subject. before any disagreements are made. Go on Facebook and Ask Masashi Kishimoto about the unknown character Idashi Uchiha. You will receive the same answer i have. "Idashi Uchiha is a canon character" Masashi Kishimoto's quote big grin.

socool8520
Great...another hax Uchiha.

dadudemon
I call bullshit. smile

Bentley
There is literally no reason for such a character to know Chidori, so yeah, its bs.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by Bentley
There is literally no reason for such a character to know Chidori, so yeah, its bs. Does there need to be a reason? This is Kishimoto's series, not ours. He can give his characters whatever techniques he wants. But all in all Idashi will appear in the 3rd series. Its unclear though if he is a antagonist or protagonist.

All that Kishimoto said concerning his disappearance is that. "Individuals far more powerful then any enemies ever faced, has set their sights on Idashi" its unclear for what reasons.

"I speculate its because of Pyro the Phoenix Dragon" One of the legendary dragons of the nations.

I can't wait for the next Naruto! this is gonna be A W E S O M E!
smile

Things are about to pop off Happy Dance

Zack Fair
I think it is going to be really, really lame.

Q99
This is SWL, he's know for making stuff up and presenting it as true despite lack of evidence and/or picking up a fandom thing and treating it as likewise. He considers his own word to be a canon source.

It can be safely ignored.

Demonic Phoenix
Either he's Kishimoto, a precog, or delusional.
I also laughed at all of this:

"Idashi posesses one of the Dragons of the Nations. Pyro the Pheniox Dragon is a dragon that has black fire all over his body. and was seal by the father of Idashi, Idoshen. The brother of madara.
Because madara doesn't know about idashi he and saskue defeat him.

HE IS ALSO THE STRONGEST NINJA OR SHINOBI IN NARUTO!!!smile

His chidori and rasengan are not like the ones that are made of chakra. They are made of real elements
When was he in the story? Ive never heard of him.

He's made up, an oc...

Go to naruto forum.com or wikipedia if you don't believe me Master of narutosad"

Q99
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

The four google result on 'Idashi Uchiha' is a SWL thread, and 1-3 are all wiki answers posts ^^

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by Q99
This is SWL, he's know for making stuff up and presenting it as true despite lack of evidence and/or picking up a fandom thing and treating it as likewise. He considers his own word to be a canon source.

It can be safely ignored. Oh you choose to say all this while im offline eh?

Im not known for making up anything (In you and your friend's eyes maybe) I was right in all of my arguments, and there's nothing you could say or disprove otherwise. If so? Reply to 1 of my other threads and get trashed.

If you didn't read the 1st post, let me remind you. Go to Facebook and ask Masashi Kishimoto directly about Idashi Uchiha.

You'll get the same answer me and all my friends got smile.

You don't even know how much of the 3rd series is done.
Trust me, once you ask masashi about the 3rd seires, he'll tell you that more then half of it is done. (Its the reason why there are so many fillers in Naruto Shippuden)

Star Wars Logic

"Idashi posesses one of the Dragons of the Nations. Pyro the Pheniox Dragon is a dragon that has black fire all over his body. and was seal by the father of Idashi, Idoshen. The brother of madara.
Because madara doesn't know about idashi he and saskue defeat him.

HE IS ALSO THE STRONGEST NINJA OR SHINOBI IN NARUTO!!!smile

His chidori and rasengan are not like the ones that are made of chakra. They are made of real elements
When was he in the story? Ive never heard of him.

He's made up, an oc...

Go to naruto forum.com or wikipedia if you don't believe me Master of narutosad" You can laugh all you want. It just kinda makes you look more like a Jackass(:

He's not made up. That was just another person's view on the character. He posted his view below the answer.

Its kinda funny. Because one of my friends announced Tobi's existence before he made his debut. And once he did that, EVERYONE was so sure that he was non canon, but the truth came to light in Naruto Shippuden.

And the same thing is about to happen here. Idashi Uchiha appears sometime after the 4th great shinobi war. I wonder how stupid is everyone going to feel after they see Idashi big grin?

Here's a message for the foolish delinquents of this site.

Don't make a opinionated statement about something being false just because subject of note hasn't been made 100% visible to thee. laughing

Darkstorm Zero
I honestly cannot beleive this... Do I have to re-educate you, again, on the difference bitween theory and fact?

Do you remember spouting this same non-proven nonsense last year?

I do.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I honestly cannot beleive this... Do I have to re-educate you, again, on the difference bitween theory and fact?

Do you remember spouting this same non-proven nonsense last year?

I do. Re-educate? You must be delusional again.

If i remember correctly.... everything i said last year was proven.

The Sage of the 6 Paths had a Hyuga wife. Which is why it was said the origins of the Uchiha derived from the Hyuga.

I seen no point in wasting more of my time attempting to type some sense into you.

Naruto is the next sage of the 6 paths. So put 2 & 2 together, what does that mean for Naruto and Hinata?

Add some more opinionated stupidity, P L E A S E smile?

TheHulk
Wtf i the first place there is gonna be a new.naruto serires.?

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by TheHulk
Wtf i the first place there is gonna be a new.naruto serires.? Yes there is. In fact.... Kishimoto is done with half of its manga.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Star Wars Logic
Re-educate? You must be delusional again.

Hah, thats rich, comming from someone who has literally plastered his mental masturbations all over the Star Wars forums.

If i remember correctly.... everything i said last year was proven.

You remember very incorrectly sir. You backed out of that thread and dissapeared. Nothing that has come from the mangas or the Anime came anywhere near proving your theory. You ran out of steam and excuses. Not to mention your entire premise was absolutely riddled with half the fallacies in the dictionary, I even pointed them out to you.

The Sage of the 6 Paths had a Hyuga wife. Which is why it was said the origins of the Uchiha derived from the Hyuga.

No, it was stated as a rumor Kakashi heared about, and Kakashi is a fallible character. This has been explained to you repeatedly. it's not our fault you are as dense as a neutron star.

I seen no point in wasting more of my time attempting to type some sense into you.

Ironic, considering I crap more sense than you make with your mouth.

Naruto is the next sage of the 6 paths. So put 2 & 2 together, what does that mean for Naruto and Hinata?

Once more, because your brain has trouble proccessing what a leap of logic is. You are comitting a genetic fallacy.

"Even if Naruto did accept Hinata's affections, that is still not proof that Ridoku's wife is a Hyuuga ancestor." - Remember this?

Add some more opinionated stupidity, P L E A S E smile?

It's only oppinion if I didn't back it up, which I did, repeatedly. I even created a theory more solid than yours to reach the same conclusion, but you cried and poofed out of the forums without responding. So go cry me another river, build a bridge, and get over it.

Star Wars Logic
Hah, thats rich, comming from someone who has jiterally plastered his mental masturbations all over the Star Wars forums.

You remember very incorrectly sir. You backed out of that thread and dissapeared. Nothing that has come from the mangas or the Anime came anywhere near proving your theory. You ran out of steam and excuses. Not to mention your entire premise was absolutely riddled with half the fallacies in the dictionary, I even pointed them out to you.

No, it was stated as a rumor Kakashi heared about, and Kakashi is a fallible character. This has been explained to you repeatedly. it's not our fault you are as dense as a neutron star.

Ironic, considering I crap more sense than you do.

Once more, because your brain has trouble proccessing what a leap of logic is. You are comitting a genetic fallacy.

"Even if Naruto did accept Hinata's affections, that is still not proof that Ridoku's wife is a Hyuuga ancestor." - Remember this?

It's only oppinion if I didn't back it up, which I did, repeatedly. I even created a theory more solid than yours to reach the same conclusion, but you cried and poofed out of the forums without responding. So go cry me another river, build a bridge, and get over it. You have one imagination there bud smile

I didn't back out of that thread. There is no point in me arguing over something that i was already right in from the very beginning.

To you what i said was theory. In actuality what i said was fact deal with it.

I wonder how naruto and hinata getting together wouldn't prove what i said? "Common sense would have said its history repeating itself"

Keep up with your replies. eek!

You are wasting replies. Let someone new disagree with me.... Not some (old man) who can't process the thought he's wrong smile.

Darkstorm Zero
You have one imagination there bud smile

Cute, but I can easily go there, post links to them back here, and once more prove you wrong.

I didn't back out of that thread. There is no point in me arguing over something that i was already right in from the very beginning.

Your concession was accepted, I proved my case with evidence, you continually asserted that you were right without so much as a link to back your claims, thus I am right and you are wrong. Deal with it.

Oh, wait, I guess your going to fob off some wild excuse like my bad education, or how I'm a government guinneapig or other somesuch bullshit to cover your defficient logic proccesses. Or maybe your going to throw another fallacy riddled bullshit response that does nothing to address my points and continually harp on about how right you are. *Snore.* Denial is not just a river kid.

To you what i said was theory. In actuality what i said was fact deal with it.

If it was ever a fact, you would have had actual evidence, not wild assertions and suppositions riddled with logical fallacies longer than an NBA players arms.

Keep up with your replies. eek!

You are wasting replies. Let someone new disagree with me.... Not some no-life old man who can't process that he's wrong smile.

Hah!

You should be thanking me for even aknowleging the useless puddle of anal seepage you call a thesis. Nobody takes you seriously, you and your suppositions are a running joke! You are a clown, and not a funny clown either. No, you are one of those sad depressing clowns that people beat with sticks because they are so horrible. I am, quite literally the only person who has given you enough of my time to make a case, and you failed. In fact, you are so bad at it, you beat yourself.

Star Wars Logic
Cute, but I can easily go there, post links to them back here, and once more prove you wrong.

Your concession was accepted, I proved my case with evidence, you continually asserted that you were right without so much as a link to back your claims, that I am right and you are wrong. Deal with it.

Oh, wait, I guess your going to fob off some wild excuse like my bad education, or how I'm a government guinneapig or other somesuch bullshit to cover your defficient logic proccesses. or maybe your going to throw another fallacy riddled bullshit response that does nothing to address my points and continually harp on about how right you are. *Snore.* Denial is not just a river kid.

If it was ever a fact, you would have had actual evidence, not wild assertions and suppositions riddled with logical fallacies longer than an NBA players arms.

Hah!

You should be thanking me for even aknowleging the useless puddle of anal seepage you call a thesis. Nobody takes you seriously, you and your suppositions are a running joke! You are a clown, and not a funny clown either. No, you are one of those sad depressing clowns that people beat with sticks because they are so horrible. I am, quite literally the only person who has given you enough of my time to make a case, and you failed. In fact, you are so bad at it, you beat yourself. You have proved nothing.

My actual evidence is what Masashi Kishimoto said to me on Facebook. He confirmed that Idashi is a canon character..... which is why i decided to post his character on these forums smile

Stick to the subject Idashi Uchiha... Don't ramble on about what happened 6 months ago on a different thread.

Keep up with these pity insults of yours and watch where you're going to end up smile.

KingD19
Do you have a link showing this conversation between you and Kishimoto?

Is this a verified account?

Do you have proof he isn't just bullshitting like a lot of Japanese series creators like to do, like Akira Toriyama and Hideo Kojima?

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by KingD19
Do you have a link showing this conversation between you and Kishimoto?

Is this a verified account?

Do you have proof he isn't just bullshitting like a lot of Japanese series creators like to do, like Akira Toriyama and Hideo Kojima? No i don't have a link showing our coversation. I felt it was unnecessary. I was overcome with joy finding out Idashi was actually a character in Naruto.

Even if i did, you wouldn't understand it. He speaks Japanese.

None of you on this site understands Japanese.

You can simply go on Facebook and ask Kishimoto directly about Idashi Uchiha.

Good luck though...... sometimes he doesn't reply for months at a time smile

Darkstorm Zero
You have proved nothing.

I have more than proven that you are completely illogical and cannot have a discussion or debate without at least 2 fallacies per sentence.

My actual evidence is what Masashi Kishimoto said to me on Facebook. He confirmed that Idashi is a canon character..... which is why i decided to post his character on these forums smile

You would, of course, provide links to this alleged conversation, if you ever had it. You didn't. And you really think anyone is going to beleive you reguarding this? Especially with your well proven track record of logical fallacies and absolute bullshit suppositions?

So, now you allegedly have Kishi's ear, and you rank #1 on The Old Republic.

Get on Star Wars The Old republic and find my ranked 1st name.

What other horrendously outrageous claims are you going to pull out of your backside?

Stick to the subject Idashi Uchiha... Don't ramble on about what happened 5 months ago on a different thread.

You cited "Idashi Uchiha" as one of your reasons why the Sage had a Hyuuga wife, thus, you linked the threads together. Don't blame me because you cannot be consistent.

Keep up with these pity insults of yours and watch where you're going to end up smile.

Oh, how horrible, how terrible! I may just be reported by the greatest known troll, spammer, flamer and instigator of the year! laughing out loud laughing

Star Wars Logic
I have more than proven that you are completely illogical and cannot have a discussion or debate without at least 2 fallacies per sentence.

You would, of course, provide links to this alleged conversation, if you ever had it. You didn't. And you really think anyone is going to beleive you reguarding this? Especially with your well proven track record of logical fallacies and absolute bullshit suppositions?

So, now you allegedly have Kishi's ear, and you rank #1 on The Old Republic.

What other horrendously outrageous claims are you going to pull out of your backside?

You cited "Idashi Uchiha" as one of your reasons why the Sage had a Hyuuga wife, thus, you linked the threads together. Don't blame me because you cannot be consistent.

Oh, how horrible, how terrible! I may just be reported by the greatest known troll, spammer, flamer and instigator of the year! laughing out loud laughing I wouldn't provide Links of my conversations to individuals i talk to just to prove something to a insignificant piece of dark spec. This was 5 weeks prior to this thread.

I didn't Sight Idashi uchiha as one of my reasons? I think you have been typing faster then what your brain can process smile.

I wasn't talking about reporting you. That's not necessary to deal with this problem.

KingD19
I'm gonna have a pretty hard time believing this unless Kishimoto himself puts it up somewhere. Especially since you refuse to give any evidence besides your word.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm gonna have a pretty hard time believing this unless Kishimoto himself puts it up somewhere. Especially since you refuse to give any evidence besides your word. You can find it hard to believe.

Its not that i refuse to provide a link.... Its just there isn't a link to provide to you.. I thought i made that clear in the previous message?

Question is.... why don't you ask Kishimoto yourself about Idashi Uchiha? He has a Facebook ya know?

No one ever reads the 1st post of threads What the f**k?.

Darkstorm Zero
No i don't have a link showing our coversation. I felt it was unnecessary. I was overcome with joy finding out Idashi was actually a character in Naruto.

"Because I didn't feel it was needed to actually take screencaps or save the messages, and decided everyone should beleive my every word at face value wherever I go."

Even if i did, you wouldn't understand it. He speaks Japanese.

"Because your education system and government brainwashing renders you all useless lemmings who can't wipe their own butts."

None of you on this site understands Japanese.

"because none of you have japanese friends or do scanlations or translations at all ever, because education!"

You can simply go on Facebook and ask Kishimoto directly about Idashi Uchiha.

"because I want you to find my evidence for me."

Good luck though...... sometimes he doesn't reply for months at a time smile

"Even though I know it does not exist, I'll convince you chimps to find my non-existent evidence for me because your all brainwashed chimps! Muhahahahaaa!"

I wouldn't provide Links of my conversations to individuals i talk to just to prove something to a insignificant piece of dark spec. This was 5 weeks prior to this thread.

No, you have already demonstrated, multiple times, that you fail at logic, critical thinking, and you hold contempt for everyone around you and think they are all brainwashed uneducated fools, of course you would not think you would need evidence to convince us. Evil chimps are evil amirite?

I didn't Sight Idashi uchiha as one of my reasons? I think you have been typing faster then what your brain can process smile.

Orly?

In other words you still have no literate proof. That link you provided was not fanfiction but rather my words that lead to his name being revealed previously on another forum in order to find more of a reason to disagree. Fanfiction is actually what it means FANFICTION, there's a section for that on every forum site for a reason, the same reason why i didn't go there. Because its not fanfiction and you still have no proof to speak of to verify legitimately that the (Idashi Uchiha) is "fanfiction" but rather me revealing his name on another forum. In summary. I revealed the plothole of the Sage Of The 6 Paths Era only to find people disagreeing for their own reasons. And when it comes to (logic) you have no clue as to what logic means, but rather got taught the self proclaimed meaning by human prognosticators (Science) which is surrounded by hypothesis with little evidence to show for. The evidence conserning Idashi Uchiha's existence is proven by Idoshen Uchiha being his father. and proven by Idoshen Uchiha being the unidentified Uchiha that madara murdered on the night he awakened the Mangekyou Sharingan. (Naruto Shippuden Episode 136)

^From ther Hyuuga thread itself.

Don't outright f**king lie where I can check it and throw it right back into your face.

I wasn't talking about reporting you. That's not necessary to deal with this problem.

Is that a threat, little noobcakes?

Star Wars Logic
"Because I didn't feel it was needed to actually take screencaps or save the messages, and decided everyone should beleive my every word at face value wherever I go."

"Because your education system and government brainwashing renders you all useless lemmings who can't wipe their own butts."

"because none of you have japanese friends or do scanlations or translations at all ever, because education!"

"because I want you to find my evidence for me."

"Even though I know it does not exist, I'll convince you chimps to find my non-existent evidence for me because your all brainwashed chimps! Muhahahahaaa!"

No, you have already demonstrated, multiple times, that you fail at logic, critical thinking, and you hold contempt for everyone around you and think they are all brainwashed uneducated fools, of course you would not think you would need evidence to convince us. Evil chimps are evil amirite?

Orly?

^From ther Hyuuga thread itself.

Don't outright f**king lie where I can check it and throw it right back into your face.

Is that a threat, little noobcakes? Ha! it takes you this long to come up with more BS to contradict me with? xD

The true meaning to both fact and logic was lost melinas ago.

Its not a threat. Just who do you think you are(:?

I mentioned Idashi's name in the Hyuga thread, because some random stated he was fanfiction just because he hasn't seen him yet.

A insignificant hypocritical piece of edomite spec like you trying to be someone important, is just as laughable as to what science is trying to become smile

Star Wars Logic
Ha! it takes you this long to come up with more BS to contradict me with? xD

I made no threats to you. Just who do you think you are?

I mentioned Idashi name in the Hyuga thread, because some random already said he was fanfiction just because he hasn't seen him yet.

A insignificant hypocritical piece of edomite spec like you trying to be someone important, is just as laughable as to what science is trying to become smile My mistake. I didn't mean to quote. I ment to edit.

Darkstorm Zero
Ha! it takes you this long to come up with more BS to contradict me with? xD

Is it BS? or is it the truth... Well, I, and the rest of the planet Earth consider it the truth. You on the otherhand...

Oh GOD! HAHAHAHAHAAAAA rolling on floor laughing

You finally earned the power to make me laugh at sheer lunacy! In a madman's head, only he is the sane one. Seriously though, you belong on the Religion and Philosophy forums rather than here kid. You may find you do better in there.

I mentioned Idashi's name in the Hyuga thread, because some random stated he was fanfiction just because he hasn't seen him yet.

Nobody has seen him in anything official anywhere! He exists only in your mind right now, and I'm sorry, your even more crazy than Sheogorath and Tzeench combined!

I made no threats to you. Just who do you think you are?

A insignificant hypocritical piece of edomite spec like you trying to be someone important, is just as laughable as to what science is trying to become smile

I am someone you think you can intimidate with petty words. I merely demonstrated through sheer weight of evidence, and your own unwillingness and inability to back your own claims. it is not I who becomes smaller and smaller with each passing moment. You are not sane, you are not right, you need some serious help to correct your instabilities. And i'm sorry, I cannot help you with that. sad

Star Wars Logic
Is it BS? or is it the truth... Well, I, and the rest of the planet Earth consider it the truth. You on the otherhand...

Oh GOD! HAHAHAHAHAAAAA rolling on floor laughing

You finally earned the power to make me laugh at sheer lunacy! In a madman's head, only he is the sane one. Seriously though, you belong on the Religion and Philosophy forums rather than here kid. You may find you do better in there.

I am someone you think you can intimidate with petty words. I merely demonstrated through sheer weight of evidence, and your own unwillingness and inability to back your own claims. it is not I who becomes smaller and smaller with each passing moment. You are not sane, you are not right, you need some serious help to correct your instabilities. And i'm sorry, I cannot help you with that. sad You and the rest of your friends maybe.

Did you really just come out the closet about your mindset concerning what is real and what is not? I guess i was right. We live in a society of darkness without even knowing we're in the dark.

I wasn't intimidating you. Most of the crap you have been saying is self contradictory, and YET you are saying who IM trying to intimidate/insult/provoke? rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Darkstorm Zero
You and the rest of your friends maybe.

My, you are a presumtuous little kid arn't you?

Did you really just come out the closet about your mindset concerning what is real and what is not? I guess i was right. We live in a society of darkness without even knowing we're in the dark.

Not at all. Your assumptions about me as a person continue to grow more and more wild as time passes, you beleive more and more that you are this guiding light in some dark horror filled world in which nobody but you understands anything. oh please lord SWL! Please guide us back to the LIIIIIGHT! galan_jesus

I wasn't intimidating you. Most of the crap you have been saying is self contradictory, and YET you are saying who IM trying to intimidate/insult/provoke? rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Now, A: you are either going to FINALLY prove your case, or B: your trying to make an impotent threat, and given your track record of never posting any sort of evidence outside of conjecture and your stern adherence to a completely draconian way of thinking, I am going to say you tried option B, and I am not impressed, merely amused.

Star Wars Logic
My, you are a presumtuous little kid arn't you?

Not at all. Your assumptions about me as a person continue to grow more and more wild as time passes, you beleive more and more that you are this guiding light in some dark horror filled world in which nobody but you understands anything. oh please lord SWL! Please guide us back to the LIIIIIGHT! galan_jesus

Now, A: you are either going to FINALLY prove your case, or B: your trying to make an impotent threat, and given your track record of never posting any sort of evidence outside of conjecture and your stern adherence to a completely draconian way of thinking, I am going to say you tried option B, and I am not impressed, merely amused. My assumptions? You're the one supplying evidence of what you really are.

My intelligence is beyond what your feeble mind can hope to comprehend wink

Keep going! you're a great show smile

Darkstorm Zero
My assumptions? You are the one supplying evidence of what you really are.

In you're horribly addled mind maybe... wink laughing

My intelligence is beyond what your feeble mind can comprehen wink

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo152/3webman9/Pics/wtf-pics-tank-baby.jpg
The wanking is strong with this one.

Keep going! you're a great show smile

Maybe if you return with some actual facts, backed by appropreate evidence, we can continue. For now, I am done with you. I'll let the youngers have their turn at shooting your "claims" full of holes, but I doubt there is much left of it.

Star Wars Logic
In you're horribly addled mind maybe... wink laughing

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo152/3webman9/Pics/wtf-pics-tank-baby.jpg
The wanking is strong with this one.

Maybe if you return with some actual facts, backed by appropreate evidence, we can continue. For now, I am done with you. I'll let the youngers have their turn at shooting your "claims" full of holes, but I doubt there is much left of it. What's up with that disgusting picture?

That picture you posted just proved you are a edomite.... just a dam shame.

Actual fact:
Idashi Uchiha appears sometime after the 4th great shinobi war is over.

Darkstorm Zero
What's up with that disgusting picture?

That picture you posted just proved you are a edomite.... just a dam shame.

Actual fact:
Idashi Uchiha appears sometime after the 4th great shinobi war is over.

Definition of edomite. In fact, you are a retard. You throw out words and pretend you know what they are and know what they mean. You were proven wrong on this months ago, and again you are proven wrong now.

That picture shows just how high you hold yourself, and how far I have knocked you off you're high horse.

And no, an actual fact is demonstratable via evidence. You have none. I suggest you don't post again until you have it, or it comes to pass in such a way that we all see it. Until then, STFU. mhm

Star Wars Logic
Definition of edomite. In fact, you are a retard. Tou throw out words and pretend you know nwhat they are and know what they mean. You were proven wrong on this months ago, and again you are proven wrong now.

That picture shows just how high you hold yourself, and how far I have knocked you off you're high horse.

And no, an actual fact is demonstratable via evidence. You have none. I suggest you don't ost again until you have it, or it comes to pass in such a way that we all see it. Until then, STFU. mhm I knew what a edomite was.... its just real funny though that you are just finding out what you are labeled as.

That picture just shows you have a problem.

Wait... didn't you say you were going to stop for tonight? If you do what you say, then cease.

Darkstorm Zero
I knew what a edomite was.... its just real funny though that you are just finding out what you are labeled as.

You are terrible at lying kid. Keep on trucking though.

That picture just shows you have a problem.

Yeah, I have a problem, and that problem is the horrendously huge amounts of crap you are spewing everywhere. I'm just telling it like it is. If you don't like what I have to show you in the mirror, then perhaps you should stop looking and stop spewing.

Wait... didn't you say you were going to stop for tonight? If you do what you say, then cease.

Because you want to have the last word and the last stab as I go, right? I may, or may not change my mind, thats up to me.

Star Wars Logic
You are terrible at lying kid. Keep on trucking though.

Yeah, I have a problem, and that problem is the horrendously huge amounts of crap you are spewing everywhere. I'm just telling it like it is. If you don't like what I have to show you in the mirror, then perhaps you should stop looking and stop spewing. There is no lie. You are labeled as edomite, due to what you have said and shown.

In technical terms a edomite is a enemy heathen.

Darkstorm Zero
There is no lie. You are labeled as edomite, due to what you have said and shown.

In technical terms a edomite is a enemy heathen.

From a person who is clinically insane, illogical, and a hypocondriact... to a person who is distinctly non-religious like myself, your labels and pontification is absolutely useless and holds about as much meaning in my life as the corn I just ate.

But, now you are going beyond personal, and are definitely report worthy. Persecution of a person based on perceived religeous basis is as bad as persecuting someone on an actual religeous basis. What I did was mock your self apothesis, I never made fun of you or flamed you because of your religion, that is very different.

Star Wars Logic
From a person who is clinically insane, illogical, and a hypocondriact... to a person who is distinctly non-religious like myself, your labels and pontification is absolutely useless and holds about as much meaning in my life as the corn I just ate.

But, now you are going beyond personal, and are definitely report worthy. Persecution of a person based on perceived religeous basis is as bad as persecuting someone on an actual religeous basis. What I did was mock your self apothesis, I never made fun of you or flamed you because of your religion, that is very different. First im not religious, nor did i attempt to persecute you.

2nd based on what you have said and shown, you revealed yourself to have the normal traits of a edomite of this day and age.

3rd you did make fun of me just because you thought i was religious. Do you yourself know what you just did? Or are you playing stupid again?

You can report anything you want. All they need to do is look through all of our messages to each other. Then they find out you are a individual filled with hypocrisy, pointing false claims in the direction of the accused. Keep on going smile

Darkstorm Zero
First im not religious.

Pfft! yeah, ok.

2nd based on what you have said and shown, you revealed yourself to have the normal traits of a edomite of this day and age.

I am SURE you would have no trouble explaining that. roll eyes (sarcastic) You have not had a coherent thought in your mind, never mind a complete one, since you got here. Every single thing you've ever raised here has been sumarrily executed and torn to peices due to the lack of evidence, lack of logic, and lack of fore-thought. Don't kid yourself into thinking otherwise.

3rd you did make fun of me just because you thought i was religious. Do you yourself know what you just did? Or are you playing stupid again?

No, I mocked you because you are acting like a looney moron on drugs.

You can report anything you want. All they need to do is look through all of our messages to each other. Then they find out you are a individual filled with hypocrisy, pointing false claims in the direction of the accused. Keep on going smile

How am I being hypocritical when I am not the one proposing utterly ludicrous claims with no evidence, and getting pissed that everyone is not immediately agreeing that my fanfiction is a canon fact? Every theory I have ever made has been clearly marked as such, some turn out to be true, others do not. That is no biggie. All of my facts have been substantiated by evidence, refferencable evidence, and backed by others why also have evidence, If I have been proven wrong, I can admit that. I'm not such an egoist that I cannot admit I have been wrong. You stand alone in the dark corner, occasionally barking about your "wonderful peice of literature" that you beleive is canon fact, and even spoke to friggin Kishimoto without so much as a screencap of any conversation. And you expect ANYONE in any forum is going to take you seriously? Dude, understand this... the Mods here especially, favour cold hard evidence over suppositions. This is true for any self respecting forum. Now, you can cry and b!tch and moan about it all you want, you can make more outrageous claims like how the world's education systems are down the shitter, and how governments are scewing the truths by making certain words in the dictionary suddenly not mean what they mean or some other such bullshit you want to conjure out of your madhouse mind, but the fact is simply this = unless and until your thesis materialises in the official publications of the manga, without evidence, do not claim it as fact. Ever. And, even if it was a fact, understand this, you are posting spoilers, and that is also punishable.

You cannot win this, let it go.

Star Wars Logic
Pfft! yeah, ok.

I am SURE you would have no trouble explaining that. roll eyes (sarcastic) You have not had a coherent thought in your mind, never mind a complete one, since you got here. Every single thing you've ever raised here has been sumarrily executed and torn to peices due to the lack of evidence, lack of logic, and lack of fore-thought. Don't kid yourself into thinking otherwise.

No, I mocked you because you are acting like a looney moron on drugs.

How am I being hypocritical when I am not the one proposing utterly ludicrous claims with no evidence, and getting pissed that everyone is not immediately agreeing that my fanfiction is a canon fact? Every theory I have ever made has been clearly marked as such, some turn out to be true, others do not. That is no biggie. All of my facts have been substantiated by evidence, refferencable evidence, and backed by others why also have evidence. You stand alone in the dark corner, occasionally barking about your "wonderful peice of literature" that you beleive is canon fact, and even spoke to friggin Kishimoto without so much as a screencap of any conversation/ And you expect ANYONE in any forum is going to take you seriously? Dude, understand this... the Mods here especially, favour cold hard evidence over suppositions. This is true for any self respecting forum. Now, you can cry and ***** and moan about it all you want, you can make more outrageous claims like how the world's education systems are down the shitter, and how governments are scewing the truths by making certain words in the dictionary suddenly not mean what they mean or some other such ullshit you want to conjure out of your madhouse mind, but the fat is simply this = unless and until your thesis materialises in the official publications of the manga, without evidence, do not claim it as fact. Ever. And, even if it was a fact, understand this, you are posting spoilers, and that is also punishable.

You cannot win this, let it go. I'll go with "im posting spoilers for 200$" xD

Why would i have a link of me talking to Kishimoto, before i even thought about posting this thread?

Nothing has been Torn to pieces. Masashi made it quite clear that Idashi Uchiha is in fact, a canon character.

I already won, just by getting you to reveal you are a edomite, and a provocative one at that.

Darkstorm Zero
I'll go with im posting spoilers for 200$ xD

Why would i have a link of me talking to Kishimoto, before i even thought about posting this thread?

Because it is a pretty important peice of information? Even if you are right, and everything you could ever hope for comes to pass, you are running on a convo half remembered and no context at the very best. At worst you are a horribly deluded person who beleives their own lies so completely that it becomes your truth.

Nothing has been Torn to pieces. Masashi made it quite clear that Idashi Uchiha is in fact a canon character.

Not until it is shown it's not. And nobody is going to ever be convinced otherwise without proof, and I'm talking literal proof, not your word, or your mangled interpretation of it.

I already won, just by getting you to reveal you are a edomite, and a provocative one at that.

You keep calling me that, even though the only one who cares is yourself. You don't even know what it means, and just use it as a cheap throwaway insult. Once more demonstrating your vanity and egoism.

You are a lost cause kid, not only is your argument lost, you yourself are lost. There is no hope for you here or anywhere else.

Star Wars Logic

Because it is a pretty important peice of information? Even if you are right, and everything you could ever hope for comes to pass, you are running on a convo half remembered and no context at the very best. At worst you are a horribly deluded person who beleives their own lies so completely that it becomes your truth.

Not until it is shown it's not. And nobody is going to ever be convinced otherwise without proof, and I'm talking literal proof, not your word, or your mangled interpretation of it.

You keep calling me that, even though the only one who cares is yourself. You don;t even know what it means, and just use it as a cheap throwaway insult/ Once more demonstrating your vanity and egoism.

You are a lost cause kid, not only is your argument lost, you yourself are lost. There is no hope for you here or anywhere else. Its important to you maybe? But not me, this is something i knew well and clear far before Kishimoto even put Idashi's name into the sentence.

I have shown evidence, and once the Idashi makes his appearance, i wonder what are you going to use in your last defense besides self contradictory insults and provocative sentences hmmmmmmm?

A edomite is exactly what you are, its not a insult. Its your bloodline, who you are. And i have you to thank, for revealing it to me. All because of your dislike against me wink. Think next time.

Darkstorm Zero
Its important to you maybe? But not me, this is something i knew well and clear far before Kishimoto even put Idashi's name into the sentence.

Right, because you have precognition now that you can read Kishimoto's mind! it is important to EVERYONE who follows the series. If you are going to make claims all round the net, then people NEED evidence. They don't need a raging jack-ass trying to force-feed them his crap like you are trying to do in every which way possible. if you want to make claims, and make them stick, provide evidence or don't bother.

I have shown and once the Idashi makes his appearance, i wonder what are you going to use in your last defense besides self contradictory insults and provocative sentences hmmmmmmm?

You have shown nothing at all, not one link, not one pic, not one screen cap, not one peice of evidence. And self contradiction is your essence kid, I'm not going to be you're shield this time. i'm not going to protect you, or have yo try to push your own faults onto me. This is YOUR screw up. Have fun with that.

A edomite is exactly what you are, its not a insult. Its your bloodline, who you are. And i have you to thank for revealing it to me. All because of your dislike against me wink. Think next time.

Pfff! Your pretentiousness and egoism is showing again. You've never met me, you have no idea what you are saying, but you're god-complex is definitely loud and clear. i think I have sufficiently destroyed you're KMC reputation in such a way as to ensure you can never be taken seriously in public ever again, and I didn't even have to try hard to do it either. Your past and present ramblings did it for me.

Now, away with you! pwned

Star Wars Logic
Right, because you have precognition now that you can read Kishimoto's mind! it is important to EVERYONE who follows the series. If you are going to make claims all round the net, then people NEED evidence. They don't need a raging jack-ass trying to force-feed them his crap like you are trying to do in every which way possible. if you want to make claims, and make them stick, provide evidence or don't bother.

You have shown nothing at all, not one link, not one pic, not one screen cap, not one peice of evidence. And self contradiction is your essence kid, I'm not going to be you're shield this time. i'm not going to protect you, or have yo try to push your own faults onto me. This is YOUR screw up. Have fun with that.

Pfff! Your pretentiousness and egoism is showing again. You've never met me, you have no idea what you are saying, but you're god-complex is definitely loud and clear. i think I have sufficiently destroyed you're KMC reputation in such a way as to ensure you can never be taken seriously in public ever again, and I didn't even have to try hard to do it either. Your past and present ramblings did it for me.

Now, away with you! pwned I don't need to meet you just to know what you are, nor have a god-complex, you just revealed what you really are.

So what if its important to most that follow the series? My job is to reveal a certain amount of spoilers, see disagreements, then completely trash them once the truth comes to light.

Insults from a self contradictory matter is what you have proven to be more then several times.

No ego no pretentiousness. Away with your opinions edomite. Let someone new disagree with me.

Star Wars Logic
Goodnight to all. Darkstorm 0..... use the time while im offline, to think of a good reply. Peace out everyone, when i get back sometime later i hope to see a pile of disagreements on this thread wink

Q99
SWL always wants to be 'the guy who knows the hidden info,' in order to impress people, and he's pretty much pathological about just insisting anything he claims is really true no matter how much he's called on it. He possibly even convinces himself it's true.

Even if he claims something is from a source and then someone produces the source and points out that's not what it says, he'll claim that he's reading between the lines or that it says what he wants anyway. A claim which is pure sourceless made-up? Yea, he'll keep on claiming it forever.

So what if its important to most that follow the series? My job is to reveal a certain amount of spoilers, see disagreements, then completely trash them once the truth comes to light.

And then when it never comes to light, you'll just keep on insisting that it'll still happen at some point.

After all, this is mentioned by no Japanese sites, no Naruto sites with the best information, no official announcements even though some of the claims of this info on other sites is half-a-year old, yadda yadda. No-one who'd realistically have access to said information.

Hey, the thing about Facebook? It's public. If he'd said it there, it'd be all over the place.

Zack Fair
LoL. This Star Wars guy

BloodRain
1. Where's the source? You got all this info about the character and then asked on Facebook about it, so where did this info come from in the first place?

2. Where's the proof of confirmation? If Kishi replied to you on Facebook, why can't you hop to the inbox and show us now?

For one of the above you mentioned not showing as people don't know Japanese.. do you? And irrelevant as some posters here do, have friends that do, can ask people or translate it online. So it'd be easier to just show us.

3. Since when did mangaka's write tons of chapters in advance? Part 1 was 244 chapters, part 2 is so far 383 chapters. Kishi being half way through part 3, 200 chapters laying in wait?

4. A tad much revealed? Why would Kishi reveal the next parts main antagonist, the big news of a secret surviving Uchiha, his backstory and all of his abilities and some plans for him? Why would he spoil such a major thing about his own manga?

5. Part 3? Didn't Kishi already state that the manga series is finished around the end of this year?

These are less about the validity of the claim, just the content;
1. How is he controlling shadows? Unless his mother was of the Nara clan.. even then I'm pretty sure abilities don't work like that.

2. How can he have Rasengan? Minato only taught it to Jiraiya and Kakashi, his teacher and student who were really close to him. Neither of these three would teach this move to a stranger.

3. How can he have Chidori? Less likely than the Rasengan as the only person that knew this move is Kakashi.

The Sharingan can't copy bloodlines or raw chakra manipulations. That, and these characters would remember and inform others about fighting another Uchiha.

4. How can he stalemate Naruto? He's physically one of the strongest and tied fastest characters in the verse, with high tier attacks and the Kyuubi. A Sharingan, Rasengan, Chidori, Amaterasu and a Dragon are not on this Kage+ level.

5. Whats his relations again? His father Idoshen is a brother of Madara, making him Idashi's uncle? Madara's other three brothers were killed when he was really young so we're to assuming Idoshen was older, which makes baby Idashi at most about 10 years younger than Madara.

At the current point in the manga Madara was born around ~100 years ago, Idashi would be ~90 now. The Sannin's were just still in their peaks at 50, Sarutobi was past his prime at 70, and Madara himself was reduced to using the Demon statue as a life support system when he was 90.. the same age Idashi would be.

The old at-deaths-door Idashi is to fight and tie with the current, Kage/Bijuu level Naruto?

Demonic Phoenix
You can laugh all you want. It just kinda makes you look more like a Jackass(:

He's not made up. That was just another person's view on the character. He posted his view below the answer.

Its kinda funny. Because one of my friends announced Tobi's existence before he made his debut. And once he did that, EVERYONE was so sure that he was non canon, but the truth came to light in Naruto Shippuden.

And the same thing is about to happen here. Idashi Uchiha appears sometime after the 4th great shinobi war. I wonder how stupid is everyone going to feel after they see Idashi big grin?

Here's a message for the foolish delinquents of this site.

Don't make a opinionated statement about something being false just because subject of note hasn't been made 100% visible to thee. laughing

Oh, I'm definitely a jackass towards delusional attention-whores such as yourself.

Actually, he is. See, he's either made up by you or Kishimoto. If he's made up by Kishi, he'll be canon. If he's made up by you, he'll be fan-fic. kruemelmonsteryn0
I'm going to guess he's made up by you, since you are the only person who talks about him.

He/she announced the existence of a masked man? Oh my, that is god-like!!!!

Not very stupid, not unless their self esteems are tied to the internet and to Shonen manga, which I doubt is the case with anyone I know here.
He's a fictional character in a Shonen manga. But I know you'll feel very stupid once the manga ends, and Idashi is nowhere to be seen, except in pathetic forum posts by you. On second though, given that it is you, you'll probably deny you ever made him up.

And with that, you're going on my ignore list. Later.

Q99
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LoL. This Star Wars guy

In the Star Wars forum he tries to convince everyone how these two little light side organizations (the Zeison Sha and Matukai) are so awesome, so much better than the Jedi, we're just biased for not admitting it and yadda yadda.

The organizations are only covered in three books.

Which I have.

And he doesn't.

He was literally going entirely off their star wars wiki article and making stuff up.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by Q99
SWL always wants to be 'the guy who knows the hidden info,' in order to impress people, and he's pretty much pathological about just insisting anything he claims is really true no matter how much he's called on it. He possibly even convinces himself it's true.

Even if he claims something is from a source and then someone produces the source and points out that's not what it says, he'll claim that he's reading between the lines or that it says what he wants anyway. A claim which is pure sourceless made-up? Yea, he'll keep on claiming it forever.

And then when it never comes to light, you'll just keep on insisting that it'll still happen at some point.

After all, this is mentioned by no Japanese sites, no Naruto sites with the best information, no official announcements even though some of the claims of this info on other sites is half-a-year old, yadda yadda. No-one who'd realistically have access to said information.

Hey, the thing about Facebook? It's public. If he'd said it there, it'd be all over the place. How would you know if it wasn't on any Japanese sites? When you can't translate Japanese?

There is no hidden info.. Just go on Facebook and ask Kishimoto about his character Idashi Uchiha? I already did... which is the main reason i decided to post a thread concerning his future appearance, rather then just mentioning his name from time to time.

If you can't talk with kishimoto about Idashi directly...... Its not that you don't have the required source..... but rather a lack of the required knowledge.

Q99
I can translate Japanese, google in Japanese, and more to the point, Naruto translators who follow Kishimoto can far better than I (and, like, not one of the half-dozen accounts under the name who aren't, in fact, him).

You seem to not get that real information like this spreads like wildfire.

If you did that, you can post a link to the original place he said it.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by BloodRain
1. Where's the source? You got all this info about the character and then asked on Facebook about it, so where did this info come from in the first place?

2. Where's the proof of confirmation? If Kishi replied to you on Facebook, why can't you hop to the inbox and show us now?

For one of the above you mentioned not showing as people don't know Japanese.. do you? And irrelevant as some posters here do, have friends that do, can ask people or translate it online. So it'd be easier to just show us.

3. Since when did mangaka's write tons of chapters in advance? Part 1 was 244 chapters, part 2 is so far 383 chapters. Kishi being half way through part 3, 200 chapters laying in wait?

4. A tad much revealed? Why would Kishi reveal the next parts main antagonist, the big news of a secret surviving Uchiha, his backstory and all of his abilities and some plans for him? Why would he spoil such a major thing about his own manga?

5. Part 3? Didn't Kishi already state that the manga series is finished around the end of this year?

These are less about the validity of the claim, just the content;
1. How is he controlling shadows? Unless his mother was of the Nara clan.. even then I'm pretty sure abilities don't work like that.

2. How can he have Rasengan? Minato only taught it to Jiraiya and Kakashi, his teacher and student who were really close to him. Neither of these three would teach this move to a stranger.

3. How can he have Chidori? Less likely than the Rasengan as the only person that knew this move is Kakashi.

The Sharingan can't copy bloodlines or raw chakra manipulations. That, and these characters would remember and inform others about fighting another Uchiha.

4. How can he stalemate Naruto? He's physically one of the strongest and tied fastest characters in the verse, with high tier attacks and the Kyuubi. A Sharingan, Rasengan, Chidori, Amaterasu and a Dragon are not on this Kage+ level.

5. Whats his relations again? His father Idoshen is a brother of Madara, making him Idashi's uncle? Madara's other three brothers were killed when he was really young so we're to assuming Idoshen was older, which makes baby Idashi at most about 10 years younger than Madara.

At the current point in the manga Madara was born around ~100 years ago, Idashi would be ~90 now. The Sannin's were just still in their peaks at 50, Sarutobi was past his prime at 70, and Madara himself was reduced to using the Demon statue as a life support system when he was 90.. the same age Idashi would be.

The old at-deaths-door Idashi is to fight and tie with the current, Kage/Bijuu level Naruto? 1. I don't know much about his shadows, but apparently he and Shikamaru have alot in common since they share he same base of Ninjustu.

2. The info came from one of Masashi's staff members (Unspecified) mentioning the name Idashi Uchiha. That and Narutopedia was where i originally found Idashi's profile among the Uchiha roster, but his name was removed and turned into a question.

3. I don't know for sure. But judging from the fact Naruto fought Idashi during the 3 year time difference between Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. Naruto after battling Idashi, tought him Rasengan technique.

4. I don't know how Idashi learned Chidori nor do i care. Idashi is the ninja known as the shadow and Madara's nephew after all. So either he observed His cousin Sasuke from the Shadows. Or he observed the Kakashi Hatake from the Shadows. Either one i don't know.

Idashi Uchiha's Sharingan is unidentified. We have yet to see its full capabilities. Same thing goes for the Byakugan.

Kishimtoto said Naruto Shippuden (The teenage Naruto manga) will end this year.

5. He is even with Naruto because he is what seems to be a future replacement of Sasuke Uchiha. That and shortly after Idashi's birth, Idoshen derived 80% of his Sharingan into Idashi. Idoshen also passed down his Kekkei Genkai to his newborn son, which is the black flames.

6. Idashi's father was Idoshen Uchiha. The later adopted son of Tajima Uchiha, Madara's father. Idoshen is Madara's 2nd brother.

7. Idashi would be in his late 40's going to 50's.

8. This is not as big as you think. All you really have to do is ask him about certain elements in Naruto, "like Idashi for one"
You wouldn't believe what you get in terms of information just by simply asking directly smile. Although i asked him..... i had to wait 4 months for a reply.

9. I already looked for the reply. He deleted it. because there was too many post on his wall. He has alot of fans ya know xD.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by Q99
I can translate Japanese, google in Japanese, and more to the point, Naruto translators who follow Kishimoto can far better than I (and, like, not one of the half-dozen accounts under the name who aren't, in fact, him).

You seem to not get that real information like this spreads like wildfire.

If you did that, you can post a link to the original place he said it. Didn't i just say in the previous message that Masashi deleted my post along with many others on his wall? He has alot of fans.

Since you know how to use google translator. Ask him yourself.

Star Wars Logic
Oh, I'm definitely a jackass towards delusional attention-whores such as yourself.

Actually, he is. See, he's either made up by you or Kishimoto. If he's made up by Kishi, he'll be canon. If he's made up by you, he'll be fan-fic. kruemelmonsteryn0
I'm going to guess he's made up by you, since you are the only person who talks about him.

He/she announced the existence of a masked man? Oh my, that is god-like!!!!

Not very stupid, not unless their self esteems are tied to the internet and to Shonen manga, which I doubt is the case with anyone I know here.
He's a fictional character in a Shonen manga. But I know you'll feel very stupid once the manga ends, and Idashi is nowhere to be seen, except in pathetic forum posts by you. On second though, given that it is you, you'll probably deny you ever made him up.

And with that, you're going on my ignore list. Later. Say whatever you want.
Since none of this BS you call a post is true. S.T.F.O smile

BloodRain
1. I don't know much about his shadows, but apparently he and Shikamaru have alot in common since they share he same base of Ninjustu.
2. The info came from one of Masashi's staff members (Unspecified) mentioning the name Idashi Uchiha. That and Narutopedia was where i originally found Idashi's profile among the Uchiha roster, but his name was removed and turned into a question.
8. This is not as big as you think. All you really have to do is ask him about certain elements in Naruto, "like Idashi for one"
You wouldn't believe what you get in terms of information just by simply asking directly smile. Although i asked him..... i had to wait 4 months for a reply.
9. I already looked for the reply. He deleted it. because there was too many post on his wall. He has alot of fans ya know xD.
Kishimtoto said Naruto Shippuden (The teenage Naruto manga) will end this year.
Well he's either an Unicha or a Nara.. And all this is big news and massive spoiler. Kishi would let slip a hidden Uchiha, his name and all that info? The same Kishi that likes to keep tons of secrets about his manga?

So all the info you had was the name someone said? How do you know he's a staff member, and can you show us this info? Also Narutopedia has no mention of Idashi, not even a page in the wikis deleted history.. so what are you talking about?
We're to believe he deleted all of his fans comments? Fans which he has stated to be his sole motivation in writing Naruto? And he's gonna do that to 'em?

To the question "Has the end of Naruto already been decided?" Kishi replied with "...but the end itself has been decided pretty clearly. So from here on out it will just be a matter of running towards that point." and said in early 2012 that 'Naruto' would end in over a year and a half, over a year left or over 50 chapters. Not really enough to end the war and start a 3rd part.

"Now that I have some extra time left, I might start on #chapter629, that will be a first time working ahead!" Twitter, he doesn't make mangas ahead of time, let alone half a series.
3. I don't know for sure. But judging from the fact Naruto fought Idashi during the 3 year time difference between Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. Naruto after battling Idashi, tought him Rasengan technique.
4. I don't know how Idashi learned Chidori nor do i care. Idashi is the ninja known as the shadow and Madara's nephew after all. So either he observed His cousin Sasuke from the Shadows. Or he observed the Kakashi Hatake from the Shadows. Either one i don't know.
Idashi Uchiha's Sharingan is unidentified. We have yet to see its full capabilities. Same thing goes for the Byakugan.
5. He is even with Naruto because he is what seems to be a future replacement of Sasuke Uchiha. That and shortly after Idashi's birth, Idoshen derived 80% of his Sharingan into Idashi. Idoshen also passed down his Kekkei Genkai to his newborn son, which is the black flames.
6. Idashi's father was Idoshen Uchiha. The later adopted son of Tajima Uchiha, Madara's father. Idoshen is Madara's 2nd brother.
7. Idashi would be in his late 40's going to 50's.
Naruto fought a random ninja, then decided to teach him his move? Wonder where Jiraiya is in all this as he was with Naruto the whole time training. Or how none of them later mentioned an Uchiha later. Watching Sasuke and learning a move a Sharingan can't learn.. going with self taught Chidori? Mixing him apparently being able to learn it with the coincidence that he was up on that mountain the same time Kakashi and Sasuke were training for those few days?

Also strange how Itachi didn't kill him or report him missing. Surely an Uchiha that powerful would be well-known, especially to an Itachi who knew every secret detail about the Village and Uciha clan.

Actually the fight doesn't work on either end. Pre-skip Naruto would effortlessly lose to an Itachi level ninja, while current Naruto would stomp him. No stalemating.

Wait so this info also states that Idoshen is adopted? And why do you keep saying "2nd brother" when Madara had 4 brothers.
Madara states all of his brothers are dead by the time the Village is formed, so Idoshen would have been dead by this point. Meaning that Idashi must have be born in the ~10 year gap between his 3rd brother dying and Izuma's death. Idashi would have to be 80+ years old.

Q99
And we're to believe that not only did he delete it off his wall, but he decided to do so before anyone saw it and passed it along? Just... no-one was watching his wall, at all, when he wrote all this stuff?

BloodRain
Of the tens or hundreds of thousand facebookians checking his page only a single person managed to see it. Not that it even makes sense for him to clean up his page of fan posts.

Oh, and Q99 Kishi aparently only confirmed it, where an unknown staff member first said the name. But most important;
"Narutopedia was where i originally found Idashi's profile among the Uchiha roster" Sooo yeah, wiki.

Darkstorm Zero
Yup, didn'tcha know guys, that if he adds it to Narutopedia, it's instant canon?

durznuts

Demonic Phoenix
Just put him on ignore, or ignore his posts. Attention seeking whores like SWL are not worth your breath.

Darkstorm Zero
Just put him on ignore, or ignore his posts. Attention seeking whores like SWL are not worth your breath.

Aw poopy, my fun is spoiled by common sense. Foiled again.

http://media.desura.com/cache/images/groups/1/3/2055/thumb_940x3000/Just_as_planned_tzeentch.jpg

Q99
Originally posted by BloodRain
Of the tens or hundreds of thousand facebookians checking his page only a single person managed to see it. Not that it even makes sense for him to clean up his page of fan posts.

Also there's at least 7 people on Facebook using the name.

AsbestosFlaygon
Pyro the Phoenix Dragon

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/Spyro_the_Dragon_%28character%29.JPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.