GL Fight! Alan vs. Hal vs. Kyle Grudgematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Pre New 52 incarnations

Alan Scott vs. Hal Jordan vs. Kyle Rayner

Golden Age vs. Silver Age vs. Modern Age heroes in a bid to settle who's light shine the brightest.

Cogito
Alan wrote the book. He takes the young guns to school

iscaremonkeys
Hal Jordan. I hate hal but hes the strongest green lantern. Then Kyle Then guy Possibly Jhon Then allen

Cogito
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
Hal Jordan. I hate hal but hes the strongest green lantern. Then Kyle Then guy Possibly Jhon Then allen

lol

You should read some JSA. Alan's a man among boys.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys

John and Guy can't compare to Allan/Hal/Kyle.

abhilegend
Alan makes them read the book.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Blair Wind
John and Guy can't compare to Allan/Hal/Kyle. you might be right on John because i dont know much about him But have you seen some guy garder feats? Making a ship using only his power ring? COME ON!

JakeTheBank
Alan Scott wrote the book on willpower, son. He would have won this even before his latest Starheart amp.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Cogito
Alan wrote the book. He takes the young guns to school
thumb up

quanchi112
Alan wins.

Q99
I'd say in terms of feats, Kyle probably has the best, but Alan certainly competes as well, plus he got a major power boost right before the end.

So, Alan, Kyle, Hal.

Mindset
Alan wrote the book. Kyle beats him to death with it.

SevenShackles
Alan should wreck any punk with a ring including Hal and Kyle. His willpower and overall badassness makes it so.

lol

You should read some JSA. Alan's a man among boys.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwitrfvF4J1r0x924o1_500.png

beatboks
Originally posted by Mindset
Kyle beats him to death with it.

Alan has beaten Kyle like 4 times. Two of them with Kyle having help, one of those being lots of help. The only way Kyle beats Alan is with ION.

Alan's power defeated a being in JSA 50 that defeated the entire JSA the largest membership they had ever had which included Dr fate.

In the JLA/JSA crossover where they face Eclipso, Eclipso took the power of the starheart and used it to kill Spectre and then cut the Presence off from his source of power.

In blackest night when Alan went bloodlusted and was possessed by the starheart he soloed all of DC Earth (Including Kyle).

Shortly there after he dictated terms to dimensional entities and sorcerers world.

In Underworld unleashed he fought all of hell for the soul of his wife, reached into a fisure between dimensions and cauterized it in all.

Besides which in Hal's SA book Alan when disembodies defeated Krona who had defeated Hal and the Guardians.

He fought and defeated Mordru ( who has defeated fate and in 30th century one shotted classic Fate - that was with an amp though, Mordru was said to have absorbed all magic in that time)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.