Thanos vs Team Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Thanos

vs

Thor, Hyperion, Hulk (indestrcutible), Ironman and evil psychotic wonderman.

neutral battle ground, all have their standard gear.

Who wins?

LeonBuco666
Does thanos have any off the gems or the IG? And is it pre res or post res

Damborgson
That's not in his standard gear. But it's pre rez Thanos.

curryman
Thanos gets at least 3 out of 10 wins. I'm not sure if he could go for a majority but every win is hard fought for either side.

LeonBuco666
Oh i missed standard gear, and pre res, thanos gets 2/10 wins avengers get the majority post res thanos tho.. Oppisite way round

zopzop
Thanos for the overwhelming majority.

The bulk of this Team had their hands full vs Hickman Fail Starbrand. Thanos would demolish them.

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

TheHulk
Avengers, easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheHulk
Avengers, easily. Based on ?

yaadaveyaa
thanos even without the IG is still worlds stronger then this entire team he clears this with brutal ease id say 9/10 maybe 10/10 but since i like hyperion a lot ill go 9/10

LeonBuco666
Thanos pre resurection is not as strong unless he has the ig so no thanos actually wins, 4/10 and avengers win the majority, with ease

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Thanos pre resurection is not as strong unless he has the ig so no thanos actually wins, 4/10 and avengers win the majority, with ease

give anything any feat from anyone on this list that they can defeat thanos cis pis all of that is off its there actual power going head to head this team loses very badly u might wanna go back and read about thanos first no one here can put thanos down

carver9
How Hulk is being portrayed recently, he could more than likely solo if Thanos doesn't resort to bfring like the Starbrander didn't against Hulk.

TheGodKiller
^Never gonna happen. Thanos mindrapes Hulk ftw. thumb up

Originally posted by zopzop
Thanos for the overwhelming majority.

The bulk of this Team had their hands full vs Hickman Fail Starbrand. Thanos would demolish them. why is the starbrand a failure and therefore a low feat for the team? my guess is you're gonna claim it's because he got beaten by this very team, so you are begging the question here.

carver9
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
^Never gonna happen. Thanos mindrapes Hulk ftw. thumb up

Forgot about that and I can't even argue against it since it has happened on panel. I think Waid is writing Hulk different. Mind attacks might not even work on this Hulk but again, I can't argue against it since it has happened on panel.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by 753
why is the starbrand a failure and therefore a low feat for the team? my guess is you're gonna claim it's because he got beaten by this very team, so you are begging the question here.
Zopzop hates Hickman for downscaling the Starbrand to a planetary power.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by carver9
Forgot about that and I can't even argue against it since it has happened on panel. I think Waid is writing Hulk different. Mind attacks might not even work on this Hulk but again, I can't argue against it since it has happened on panel.
I accept your concession that Hulk is the first to fall in this thread.

zopzop
Originally posted by 753
why is the starbrand a failure and therefore a low feat for the team? my guess is you're gonna claim it's because he got beaten by this very team, so you are begging the question here.
Not really.

Hickman's Starbrand IS fail. He couldn't handle a much crappier Team than Thanos took on.

Thanos mindrapes the Hulk from the getgo like he did last time and now wtf is the team gonna do? The rest of the Team is nothing Thanos hasn't faced before.

Hell, the entire roster of Avengers and GotG gangbanged Thanos and all they did was bloody his nose and knock out a tooth. Then the Elders of the Universe + Stranger and the Inbetweener showed up and saved them from certain death.

Thanos wins.
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Zopzop hates Hickman for downscaling the Starbrand to a planetary power.
It wasn't Hickman. It was Ellis. Hickman just took that turd of a storyline and ran with it.

Six sh|tty issues overturning 30+ years of history.

Badabing
Groot would solo.

JakeTheBank
He is Groot.

thumb up

Stoic
Thanos wins with ease, he would begin off with bringing the Hulk and Wonderman to his side via TP manip, and then the rest would fall rather quickly.

Thanos 10/10.

Now if they were able to consult with Tony about making a TP blocker, the fight favors the Avengers by a landslide. Hope that seems reasonable to most.

seems passable

vince_slice
Only Thor, Hulk, and Hyperion matter in this fight. Although, classic Thanos is weaker than his post-res or AOD self. But classic Thanos was also more likely to use TP in his fights too (e.g., he mind raped Drax and Moondragon). So I could easily see Hulk turning on the team again.

Stoic
Originally posted by vince_slice
Only Thor, Hulk, and Hyperion matter in this fight. Although, classic Thanos is weaker than his post-res or AOD self. But classic Thanos was also more likely to use TP in his fights too (e.g., he mind raped Drax and Moondragon). So I could easily see Hulk turning on the team again.

With Simon's new disposition, he would be turned out just as easily I'm thinking.

curryman
Since when could Hulk be controlled by TP?

Smells like BS (Bendis-story) to me.

Thanos has no problem beating the Hulk but I don't see why he's suddenly super-susceptible to TP all of a sudden.

vince_slice
Well, the most current Hulk has been mind-controlled twice, once by Thanos and once by Abyss.

Stoic
Originally posted by curryman
Since when could Hulk be controlled by TP?

Smells like BS (Bendis-story) to me.

Thanos has no problem beating the Hulk but I don't see why he's suddenly super-susceptible to TP all of a sudden.

I pure melee Thanos wouldn't beat the current Hulk who has demonstrated similar toughness. It's his dynamic strength that would make a battle between the two (melee style) favor the Hulk. Thanos knows this from on panel citation. With all of his powers though he would win, as seen recently via TP manip.

Some Hulks on the other hand shouldn't be able to be controlled in this fashion. I think that it depends on his initial rage levels, but that could just be me.

Damborgson
Hell, the entire roster of Avengers and GotG gangbanged Thanos and all they did was bloody his nose and knock out a tooth. Then the Elders of the Universe + Stranger and the Inbetweener showed up and saved them from certain death.

Ok, Thanos jobbed in Avengers Assemble, but don't misinterpret the comic so horrendously please.

Thanos was done. On his knees and bloodied. What would have stopped the avengers from continuing the beating?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/137623/2658786-thanos_gets_pwned_2.png

quanchi112
Originally posted by Damborgson
Ok, Thanos jobbed in Avengers Assemble, but don't misinterpret the comic so horrendously please.

Thanos was done. On his knees and bloodied. What would have stopped the avengers from continuing the beating?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/137623/2658786-thanos_gets_pwned_2.png Thanos was weakened and despite a few super teams pounding on him he was far from done.

DTM
Ill go with the Avengers here to win.

TheHulk
Lol Thanos obviously had more power than what he displayed in AA but lol it's also obvious he was down and almost out when the teams raped him.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos wins with ease, he would begin off with bringing the Hulk and Wonderman to his side via TP manip, and then the rest would fall rather quickly.

Thanos 10/10.

Now if they were able to consult with Tony about making a TP blocker, the fight favors the Avengers by a landslide. Hope that seems reasonable to most. Lol I don't know what has become of you Stotic....even if Thanos wins it ain't a 10/10 unless this Quanchi that hacked your account.

TheHulk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ? Disturb the other posters not me.

abhilegend
He had the CCU at the time.

quanchi112
Disturb the other posters not me. Thanos wins. Min drapes the Hulk into his personal slave. smile

TheHulk
Thanos wins. Min drapes the Hulk into his personal slave. smile Team wins. Hulk smash Thanos to purple shit. smile

armedforbattle
Thanos wins. Min drapes the Hulk into his personal slave. smile
Team wins. Hulk smash Thanos to purple shit. smile

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/531864/popcorn-o.gif

zopzop
Team wins. Hulk smash Thanos to purple shit. smile
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37144/2628563-screenshot012.jpg
Thanos 10/10.

celeyhyga17
And Fantastic Four.

Anyways Thanos wins.

TheHulk
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37144/2628563-screenshot012.jpg
Thanos 10/10. So you use Hulk one shotting Thor scan as proof Thanos wins?.....yep...very nice....very good proof...sweet evidence.....seriously What the f**k?

JakeTheBank
His point is that Thanos could easily mindrape Hulk into turning on the team.

DTM
So you use Hulk one shotting Thor scan as proof Thanos wins?.....yep...very nice....very good proof...sweet evidence.....seriously What the f**k?

Keeping in mind that was Thor being taken completely unawares, if Thor were ready for battle, as he would be here, that wouldnt have happened at all. Also, has Thanos been shown to be able to take control of someone while in combat himself? (as will be the case here).

TheHulk
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
His point is that Thanos could easily mindrape Hulk into turning on the team. Yea I know but I'm just like,so you say Thanos wins but use a scan showing Hulk slamming Thor with his own hammer? Lol...

When I'm not trying to ignore what happen in that issue...Lol Hulk has fts to prove he won't be easily mind raped....wait this was Savage Hulk right?

TheHulk
Originally posted by DTM
Keeping in mind that was Thor being taken completely unawares, if Thor were ready for battle, as he would be here, that wouldnt have happened at all. I'm just surprise it ain't Rage or Damborgy telling me this eek!

curryman
I don't see Thanos taking control of Hulk that easily outside of a Bendis comic.

Not that he needs to do so in order to win smile

TheHulk
Originally posted by curryman
I don't see Thanos taking control of Hulk that easily outside of a Bendis comic.

Not that he needs to do so in order to win smile For once I agree with you smile

JakeTheBank
Hulk got mindraped under Hickman as well.

vince_slice
Originally posted by abhilegend
He had the CCU at the time.

He didn't have the cube when he mind raped Drax. Moondragon entered a mind war before Thanos could activate the cube. If he did, then he would've raped her, but they fought to a standstill almost.

Damborgson
Bump

eaebiakuya
Thanos. Thor exotic powers are the team hope. With NO PIS/CIS Thor maybe they can have a chance.

In a punch/energy beans fight, they lose.

quanchi112
He didn't have the cube when he mind raped Drax. Moondragon entered a mind war before Thanos could activate the cube. If he did, then he would've raped her, but they fought to a standstill almost. He always lies about the context.

Fifthchild
This team should take Thanos down if Thanos hasnt prepped.

We'll see though next week. Hickman's Thanos seems pretty beastly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Fifthchild
This team should take Thanos down if Thanos hasnt prepped.

We'll see though next week. Hickman's Thanos seems pretty beastly. Your opinion is not supported by Thanos history. You need to cite actual facts to support your case.

Warlord
Thanos wins. I have a feeling that infinity 6 will provide more fuel to this.
Already we have a pannel of him slapping Hulk

pym-ftw
Thanos wins team needs Cap.

carver9
Originally posted by Warlord
Thanos wins. I have a feeling that infinity 6 will provide more fuel to this.
Already we have a pannel of him slapping Hulk

And Hulk was still 100% afterwards.

ares834
lol

We haven't even seen the next page yet.

quanchi112
And Hulk was still 100% afterwards. You honestly believe Hulk will triumph in the next comic single handedly. When you're wrong I'll be there to torture you every step of the way.

Odekahn
Thanos got beat up by Cap and Hawkeye, lol. He doesn't stand a chance.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
Thanos got beat up by Cap and Hawkeye, lol. He doesn't stand a chance. Context. You frequently twist things to sell your horrible points. Watch Thanos effortlessly tank BB's scream without breaking his grip for proof.

Thanos wins.

Odekahn
Context. You frequently twist things to sell your horrible points. Watch Thanos effortlessly tank BB's scream without breaking his grip for proof.

Thanos wins.

I'm stating facts, am I not? Thanos got rocked by Groot, lol.

^apparently, lowballing is the only language you seem to understand. Turnabout is fair play.

quanchi112
I'm stating facts, am I not? Thanos got rocked by Groot, lol.

^apparently, lowballing is the only language you seem to understand. Turnabout is fair play. Thanos was weakened before three super teams took him on. Darkseid was never weakened at all. I don't ignore context, ever.

Odekahn
Thanos was weakened before three super teams took him on. Darkseid was never weakened at all. I don't ignore context, ever.

Thanos got his teeth knocked out by Cap's shield, and had Hawkeye's arrows sticking out of his back. When Green Arrow owns Darkseid, let me know.

LOL.

big grin

DarkSaint85
Thanos got his teeth knocked out by Cap's shield, and had Hawkeye's arrows sticking out of his back. When Green Arrow owns Darkseid, let me know.

LOL.

big grin

stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-VfohDvxHic4/T6lGmtFEfiI/AAAAAAAAAhk/rCnRj2PNzEQ/s640/ray-connor-darkseid.jpg

carver9

LOL.

big grin

Thanos was weakened. It was stated in the same comic you're referencing.

Odekahn
Thanos was weakened. It was stated in the same comic you're referencing.

Shhhh!!! Don't put things into context, you'll confuse Quan.

Odekahn
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-VfohDvxHic4/T6lGmtFEfiI/AAAAAAAAAhk/rCnRj2PNzEQ/s640/ray-connor-darkseid.jpg

That arrow would have owned Thanos so hard.

quanchi112

LOL.

big grin False. Thanos was weakened and never ko'd. Darkseid eyes were stabbed and he was bfr'd by one inexperienced team.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Shhhh!!! Don't put things into context, you'll confuse Quan. Quit ignoring the context. I don't and neither should you, sport.

Tony Stark
Team crushes

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Team crushes Based on ?

carver9
The Hulk.

quanchi112
The Hulk. Based on ? Thanos just punched him away like an annoying pest. He is on another level than Hulk. Always.

TheLordofMurder
Based on ?

Based on this:

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Based on this: Not canon. smile

Tony Stark
Based on ?

Pre rez THANOS wasn't as pimp... And this team is bringing quite a bit of speed, versatility and firepower.

quanchi112
Pre rez THANOS wasn't as pimp... And this team is bringing quite a bit of speed, versatility and firepower. yes, he was. He was always a team wrecker and treated Thor and others like nobodies.

TheLordofMurder
Not canon. smile

Is this canon?

carver9
Based on ? Thanos just punched him away like an annoying pest. He is on another level than Hulk. Always.

Hulk tanked that punch like a mosquito bite. Thanos has cushion on his fist.

quanchi112
Hulk tanked that punch like a mosquito bite. Thanos has cushion on his fist. Nah. When he goes down I will be there to laugh. Thanos already mindcontrolled the mentally weak Hulk. He's Thanos' *****.

Tony Stark
yes, he was. He was always a team wrecker and treated Thor and others like nobodies.

You're right he HAS always been a team wrecker. But, he DOES have more of a give a sh!t less attitude post rez now than pre IMO. And with 3 High Heralds and 2 Mid Heralds all at once bringing their blinding speed, their vast versatility and their massive firepower. It's too much brah.

quanchi112
You're right he HAS always been a team wrecker. But, he DOES have more of a give a sh!t less attitude post rez now than pre IMO. And with 3 High Heralds and 2 Mid Heralds all at once bringing their blinding speed, their vast versatility and their massive firepower. It's too much brah. No, it isn't. Thanos mows them down one at a time. They don't have the power and he will mow them down. Too smart to lose to these guys.

Tony Stark
No, it isn't. Thanos mows them down one at a time. They don't have the power and he will mow them down. Too smart to lose to these guys.

Mmmmmmmhk

quanchi112
Mmmmmmmhk Im right and you know it.

carver9
Nah. When he goes down I will be there to laugh. Thanos already mindcontrolled the mentally weak Hulk. He's Thanos' *****.

I agreed with you a while back. Hulk will more than likely fall this time. Cushioned hands Thanos and "his Generals" will beat him.

quanchi112
I agreed with you a while back. Hulk will more than likely fall this time. Cushioned hands Thanos and "his Generals" will beat him. You started acting like am I ready. Got all cocky and then the air went out of your sails. No conviction in your Hulk. You aren't even a true fan.

Thanos laughs at the Hulk and easily punches the insect away. Thanos is on another level.

Tony Stark
Im right and you know it.

Is it too much to think that with a soon to be WBH going full frontal; like a good tank should and the strongest version of Wonder man backing his play; THOR hammering him from behind "snicker", Iron Man pulling out all of his tricks from a distance as well as a FTL Superman+1 adding all of his tools to the mix that THANOS goes down? I don't think so.

carver9
You started acting like am I ready. Got all cocky and then the air went out of your sails. No conviction in your Hulk. You aren't even a true fan.

Thanos laughs at the Hulk and easily punches the insect away. Thanos is on another level.

This has nothing to do with me being a fan or not. I know what Thanos is capable of, I almost vote for him more than you do...I also know what his Generals, the female that poisoned Hulk, is capable of as well. They are team wreckers and Hulk is facing them alone. This is something on an entirely different level than what any Herald+ character can withstand. If Hulk wins this, I will be shocked but again, this is a battle that Hulk can't win imo.

Thanos still needs to upgrade his punching power.

quanchi112
Is it too much to think that with a soon to be WBH going full frontal; like a good tank should with the strongest version of Wonder man backing his play; THOR hammering him from behind "snicker", Iron Man pulling out all of his tricks from a distance as well as a FTL Superman+1 adding all of his tools to the mix that THANOS goes down? I don't think so. Mind Control. He will use the Hulk and then its two on his side. smile

Tony Stark
Mind Control. He will use the Hulk and then its two on his side. smile

You and I know that

A. THANOS didn't mc HULK at a WBH level which is many times harder.
B. For those that have mc'd HULK in the past it was much more difficult the next time they tried to do so.
C. Can he accomplish this while being pumled by 3 High Heralds and 2 Mids?

Again I don't think so.

quanchi112
You and I know that

A. THANOS didn't mc HULK at a WBH level which is many times harder.
B. For those that have mc'd HULK in the past it was much more difficult the next time they tried to do so.
C. Can he accomplish this while being pumled by 3 High Heralds and 2 Mids?

Again I don't think so. We know he did so to the Hulk and trying to argue he can't when he has is silly.

Teleportation and shields.

Thanos wins, 10/10.

bbrem123
strong team but still get there shit beat in

Batman-Prime
Team stomps.

Firefly218
Avengers win it 10/10. Thanos before his resurrection wasnt as strong

quanchi112
Originally posted by Firefly218
Avengers win it 10/10. Thanos before his resurrection wasnt as strong Based on ?

JayDaDon
Thanos 7/10

The Sorrow
Thanos wins unless it's a save-the-world type of fight. Each of this team could hang with Thanos for a time solo, so if they each bring their "A" game I could see Thanos succumbing to their stacked power and numbers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.