City of Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

socool8520
Is anyone else up to date with this yet? I have just finshed part 1 and have begun reading part 2. I really like the sidebar narration the author chooses to delve deeper into character thoughts and feelings. The relationships seem more real than other mangas I have read making the story more likable. I highly recommend reading it.

thanos-prime
I aswell have just finished the first part but stopped for awhile as it looks like my favorite characters aren't doing very well in this part.

socool8520
Who's that, AV? I am a little upset that he's being crushed as well.

thanos-prime
Av and that swordman who got his hand cut off, that was his hand right or was it av's? Either way they don't look to be doing so well.

socool8520
Yeah, it sucks but Hopefully they pull it out.

socool8520
Wow, it's almost been a year since I visited this thread and not much has changed since the last post. lol This guy takes forever to bring out new chapters. The artwork is still incredible though and the main characters have become pretty strong now, but not so strong that they are not challenged to a high degree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.