How much do you sleep?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
I'm heading off to bed now, so I thought this might make an interesting topic.

How much sleep do you get and how much do you think you need?

I sleep an average of 6-8 hours on a school night, usually heading to bed at 10:00 to 11:00 (I'm braking the rules right now big grin ) and waking up 6:00 to 7:00. On the weekends I get as much sleep as possible, though church and soccer interupt my beauty sleep.

As for how much sleep I think I need, I'd say 12 hours a night to catch up with all the hours I've missed due to school and soccer and comitments. I feel very very lazy as well...

Good night folks!

Dexx
hehe..it's 9:31 AM here. I've just woken up.
I usually slip from 12:00 am to 7:00 am.
Not counting the 2 hours of gathering energy to actually get out of bed

Captain REX
I'm too lazy to go to bed and get off here, especially now that someone else is on. To just left, so that was my main reason for getting ready to leave...

It's 11:33 PM here. Your lucky, your break from school just started didn't it?

Dexx
yup...today. two weeks of lazying around.

BackFire349
i get an average of 7 or 8 hours of sleep a night.

Member.
hm...the question is...do i sleep?

mah
well last night I slept from about 04:00 to 12:00

Corran
I'd say I sleep an average of 6-7 hours per night, mostly around 5 or 6 hours but a couple of days I'll sleep in for 9 or 10 hours.

Gundark
I go to bed usually around 9PM, usually up at 5AM, unless its horribly cold, I'm horribly tired or its too ugly to get out and walk.

Although I have been known to crash as early as 7PM, I am rarely up late. Not much of a nite owl, screws up my regular schedule too much.

Corran
5AM, you mean there are 2 5 o'clocks in the same day now?

Gundark
Hehehe. You lazy bastard. I bet I could get you up at 5AM !

*Ponders a moment*

Let me rephrase that.

I bet I could get you up at 5AM with a bucket of cold water !! big grin

finti
from when I fall asleep until I wake up roll eyes (sarcastic)

mechmoggy
On average, I'd say 6-7 hours per night.

When I was younger I could fall asleep drunk and not wake up until my hangover was gone, it was great! Now I'm older it just doesn't happen anymore, my body has gotten used to getting up at 6:30 and so thats what time I wake up every morning. sad

Thomas H
avarage 6-7 hours a day...

but my personal record is:::I fall a sleep at 00.30 and woke up 16.05
14 and 25 minuttes!! that one is got to be a kmc record...usually in the weekend I go to bed a 04.00 and wake up at 12.00!! with no hang over what so ever!

Augeybana
6-7 sometimes not including weekends.

Catch 22
Lately about 5 hours a night, which is really screwing with me.

I need my full 8, but have been working so darn hard lately.... Plus I have a pinched nerve in my arm right now which keeps waking me up at night. sad

Julie
7-8.5 hrs a night

mechmoggy
This last month I've had no sleep at all, on account of me stalking Gundy and taking pictures of her sleepin.........oh, I've said too much! whistle

Darth Vicious
damn, about 4 hrs weekdays when my gf is not home, lol when shes home about 8 hrs

Corran
I quite like the idea before the re-phrasing, so I expect to be up at 5AM tomorrow morning now. wink

finti
that aint that bad wait until you had some drills in the military then you will know sleep, or after Russefeiringen is over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.