God Cable Vs Nova Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Go!

leonidas
cable takes this methinks, without too much trouble i'd go so far as to say. his atomic level tk would be a very big problem.....

yaadaveyaa
yea he destroys in this 8-9/10 nova has a speed advantage but he gets ****ed up before he ever gets to use that

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by leonidas
cable takes this methinks, without too much trouble i'd go so far as to say. his atomic level tk would be a very big problem.....
How so?

Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
yea he destroys in this 8-9/10 nova has a speed advantage but he gets ****ed up before he ever gets to use that
Wow?! Destroys with 9/10! I saw the other day NP was getting the majority votes for mid-herald tier. God Cable was always considered mid herald round these boards. I'm a bit surprised one would pick that much of a landslide.

Bad match up for Rider I guess huh?
embarrasment

carver9
Cable and as for speed, Cable fought someone that was stated on panel fighting him at FTL speed and Cable kept up with him just fine and defeated him while holding back.

Uriel005
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
How so?

Wow?! Destroys with 9/10! I saw the other day NP was getting the majority votes for mid-herald tier. God Cable was always considered mid herald round these boards. I'm a bit surprised one would pick that much of a landslide.

Bad match up for Rider I guess huh?
embarrasment i give god cable the benefit of the doubt and assuming hes not deteriorating i put him on level w/ nate grey at his best which i put at low-mid trans at top potential. God Cable fought Surfer to a near standstill while suffering from seizures and operating at high levels for several days without rest. Surfer is pretty close to the top of the herald list if not trans at his better performances. so meh take that as you will.

abhilegend
Cable.Originally posted by carver9
Cable and as for speed, Cable fought someone that was stated on panel fighting him at FTL speed and Cable kept up with him just fine and defeated him while holding back.
Lulz. Dazzler outsped that "FTL" guy on skets. His max speed is 140 MPH.

SevenShackles
I'll use silver surfer as a cosmic measuring stick here.. I'll go with cable.

Mshinu
Cable takes this. Rider makes him work for it but goes down all the same.

cdtm
At full power, his shields fended off two ka stones. That's universe level reality altering relics, at least. I think they can protect him from cables tk.

Mindset
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cable.
Lulz. Dazzler outsped that "FTL" guy on skets. His max speed is 140 MPH. Pis

LL moved much faster than that when Cable fought him, pretty sure out said he was moving at lightspeed.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mindset
Pis

LL moved much faster than that when Cable fought him, pretty sure out said he was moving at lightspeed.
Nope. Lightmaster was also blitzed by spidey.

cdtm
Where's our resident Nova expert? Happy Dance

Personally. if we're talking full power, safety's off, I peg Nova as more powerful then Surfer. And Surfer took down Cable.

Uriel005
Originally posted by cdtm
Where's our resident Nova expert? Happy Dance

Personally. if we're talking full power, safety's off, I peg Nova as more powerful then Surfer. And Surfer took down Cable. who was suffering from seizures, exhaustion and iirc was not really into fighting surfer...

Mindset
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nope. Lightmaster was also blitzed by spidey. How does that change how fast he was moving when he fought Cable?

cdtm
Three words.

Herald my rage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.