WWH, Sentry & Thor vs. Kid Buu, Broly & Super Janemba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight takes place on a lifeless planet very similar to earth.

no void for Bob

Who wins?

TheHulk
Spilt or Marvel FTW.

ScreamPaste
Marvel stomps. :/

BloodRain
Originally posted by TheHulk
Spilt or Marvel FTW.
thumb up

Placidity
Marvel too slow except for Sentry, but he gets turned into chocolate, Buu eats/absorbs him then gets the massive powerup. Gee Gee.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Placidity
Marvel too slow except for Sentry, but he gets turned into chocolate, Buu eats/absorbs him then gets the massive powerup. Gee Gee.

Interesting theory. Though even the Skrulls couldn't mimic the Sentry's power when making SuperSkrulls. He was the only hero they couldn't copy.
And they had Ghost Rider Skrulls!

If Buu absorbs Sentry. He dies. And Sentry reappears a few seconds after anykind of death.

danteiscool
as much as I like the DBZ team, I'm going to side with the Marvel team. while WWH isn't fast compared to the DBZ guys, he still has impressive reflexes and this is him at his strongest too, so that's a bonus. Thor is pretty much Hulk level in strength, only way faster and so is the Sentry not to mention all of their other abilities too.

ares834
Originally posted by Placidity

The Sentry reversed being ripped apart at a molecular level by Molecule Man... I doubt Buu will be able to turn him into chocolate.

Anyway, Marvel should win this. Heck, Thor's power-set is perfect for countering the DBZ characters's attacks.

BruceSkywalker
DBZ loses

JakeTheBank
Marvel.

Based
lol at Broly being in Boo's tier. If Marvel takes them seriously they should win. Boo might be able to absorb but yeah Marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.