Can you defeat!?! Superman, G.L Hal, Thor and The Silver Surfer !!??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R...

No one above skyfather level... no RK Thor, Odin, Parallex...
Current characters only also no pre-crisis Supes either..

For some reason Superman, G.L Hal, Thor and The Silver Surferr
Don't like u and want to let u know just how much in person...

You get to pick 4 other Superheroes to defend u from Superman, G.L Hal
Thor and The Silver Surfer....

Pick your 4..... cool if u can explain why u feel your 4 can defeat/defend you
From the 4 coming after you...

armedforbattle
Thanos, HP DD, Despero & Classic Doctor Strange.
You lose easily.

You might want to cap it at High Herald...

Supermex
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Thanos, HP DD, Despero & Classic Doctor Strange.
You lose easily.

You might want to cap it at High Herald...

I thought Thanos was sky father lvl?
If not then fine we cap it at high herald lvl then....

Rao Kal El
You forgot the BatGod

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Supermex
I thought Thanos was sky father lvl?
If not then fine we cap it at high herald lvl then....
There is a level between sky father and herald. Its called Trans.
That's where those guys I listed are from

JakeTheBank
Doctor Doom
Three Doombots

SevenShackles
Helspont , Lobo, Larfleeze, H'el

Diesldude
If they can separate this team, the teams mentioned here can win but if the high heralds work as a team, none of the teams mentioned here will win a single time.

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Doctor Doom
Three Doombots thumb up

Kyle
Jeremy Renner
Doom

SevenShackles
If reed can do it why not doom? Council of dooms ftw!

TheHulk
WBH,Thanos,Voidtry and Classic Juggernaut

SevenShackles

No one above skyfather level... no RK Thor, Odin, Parallex...
Current characters only also no pre-crisis Supes either..

Originally posted by TheHulk
WBH,Thanos,Voidtry and Classic Juggernaut
not allowed renske

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Estacado
Classic Larfleeze ,Atrocitus,Despero,Lobo

Larf should be enough though...

TheHulk
Originally posted by SevenShackles
not allowed renske Lololol your faith in the Gamma Father is a little high there. Lol all jokes aside WBH is a solid High Trans but possibly closing Low-Skyfather if he is further enraged...

SevenShackles
Lololol your faith in the Gamma Father is a little high there. Lol all jokes aside WBH is a solid High Trans but possibly closing Low-Skyfather if he is further enraged...
Fighting Thor, superman, silver surfer and Hal.. Never mind you team him up with juggy, thanos and voidtry, the background commentary from his own team alone might push him into sky father status. I see much rage in his future.

rotiart
Not sure if this is allowable but....

Max Lord wearing a black lantern ring... he fubared superman once.. he can do it agian!
Alexander Nero gets his ring... supposedly according to kyle rayner a ring that rivals his own
Desak the godslayer.. slays gods...
Morg at full health and power

TheHulk
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Fighting Thor, superman, silver surfer and Hal.. Never mind you team him up with juggy, thanos and voidtry, the background commentary from his own team alone might push him into sky father status. I see much rage in his future. Hulk just needs that one more push and that seals the deal that Hulk is the strongest in the forum evil face

And lol Mark Waid is becoming the ticket!

Placidity
WBH...Classic Juggernaut

You know you are a genuine fanboy when you would stake you life on some bricks to protect you.

Some of the most versatile people want to kill you, and you ask Hulk/Juggs to protect you?

Superman invisible lazor visions you (@ speed of light) from hundreds of miles away, what's Hulk going to do?

Thor/GL/SS use a casual, 1% power, but large AOE wave attack on you, what's Hulk going to do?

Mshinu
Lord Rand
Lord Wayne
Lord Barton
Lord Rogers

or

Reed Richards
Victor Von Doom
Evil Genius Banner
MacGyver (there are comics of him I believe)

or

Genis
Sentry
Nate Grey
Golden Oldie

Supermex
Originally posted by Placidity
You know you are a genuine fanboy when you would stake you life on some bricks to protect you.

Some of the most versatile people want to kill you, and you ask Hulk/Juggs to protect you?

Superman invisible lazor visions you (@ speed of light) from hundreds of miles away, what's Hulk going to do?

Thor/GL/SS use a casual, 1% power, but large AOE wave attack on you, what's Hulk going to do?

LoL good shit Placidity

Mshinu

He just wants some quality time with Hulkie Boy before shit hits the fan. Smoochie smoochie.

abhilegend
No.

Yamcha
Uhhhhhhh ._.

Mr. Majestic w/ Kusar blades, Supreme, Voidtry and errrr Martian Manhunter O.O?

Diesldude
I thought the op intended heros only.

LeonBuco666
the flash family, wally, bart, barry and jay.......boom

TheGodKiller
Aunt May, Mary Jane, and Ma and Pa Kent.

mighty adam
Voidtry, Orion with Astro, 2nd age spawn

Rao Kal El
Mogo

pym-ftw
4 Ultrons

Tornatic
Blue Marvel
Sentry
Quasar
Genis-vell

If Genis too strong replace him with Hyperion or Nova Prime going all out using full nova force no holding back.

legion and empath

Horrificus
Dr. Strange
Beta Ray Bill
Flash
Quasar

Supermex
Originally posted by Tornatic
Blue Marvel
Sentry
Quasar
Genis-vell

If Genis too strong replace him with Hyperion or Nova Prime going all out using full nova force no holding back.

Good strong team
This team might have a chance

JayDaDon

Very good points. Whoever I choose, they can't be normal bricks. Were talking some of the most versatile heralds in comics, working to kill me. Fists can't stop the countless ways they could end my existence.

TheHulk
You know you are a genuine fanboy when you would stake you life on some bricks to protect you. Lol you mad?

Some of the most versatile people want to kill you, and you ask Hulk/Juggs to protect you? Lol sometimes Raw power>Versatile. Deal with it evil face

Superman invisible lazor visions you (@ speed of light) from hundreds of miles away, what's Hulk going to do? Lol even if i get someone as powerful as Classic Dr Strange,You think his gonna react fast enough to place a shield around me when supes shoots heat vision at me at and i quote ''(@speed of light)? better yet lol Superman will be hundred miles away? how is strange gonna know Supes is there? lol seriously no one at least i can think off is gonna react to that unless Dr Doom or batman is the one prepping, lol too bad no prep is allowed or stated. Now i can think worse like SS doing a black hole stunt and Thor using Godblast but no i won't cause my team is for assault,meaning? my defenders attack them before they attack me and lol i think we an agree the team i put is more than Capable.
Thor/GL/SS use a casual, 1% power, but large AOE wave attack on you, what's Hulk going to do? Exactly cause either way i'm gonna get killed in the fight anywas! SS use a black hole even if all of them survive i won't! Thor summons Hurricane? all would survive but I,a normal human will get sucked!

curryman
Empath
Juggernaut
Loki
Flash

Flash gives Gladiator speed, Empath/Loki boost his confidence and Loki gives him additional powers.

SevenShackles
Zatanna "eid"

If that doesn't work I'll have..
Supreme
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Majestic

I'd like to sure classic dr.fate but I don't know his tier so I won't even bother lol

Blair Wind
Aquarian - He stands by me while my other three characters go on the attack. Expands his field to surround the largest area he can.

Earth Man
Sentinel (Alan Scott)
Dr. Fate

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Aquarian - He stands by me while my other three characters go on the attack. Expands his field to surround the largest area he can.

Earth Man
Sentinel (Alan Scott)
Dr. Fate

Thought the stipulation was only current versions, if so I would of used Alan Scott and dr.fate also. But screw it, it's a stupid stipulation evil face

Tornatic
Good strong team
This team might have a chance Yeah it would be a fun battle to watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.