Thanos(post res) vs the sentry(bob voiding out)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
who would win in a fight to the death? voidtry or thanos post res a fight to the death, post res BUT the can actually die, new york, bfr on, no pis and no cis
who wins

TheGodKiller
Thanos wins.

Spite thread.

mighty adam
Sentry can put up a hell of a fight

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Thanos wins.

Spite thread. check the match up again

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by mighty adam
Sentry can put up a hell of a fight
No, he can't.
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
check the match up again
I always read the OP. Spite thread is spite thread.

LeonBuco666
no he can but up a hell of a fight, stalemate in my opinion.....i removed the powegems from thanos so it would be a great fight...a stale mate imo but i wanted to see what others think if you dont like the thread......dont reply

TheGodKiller
Thanos wins easily. Spite against Bob. smile

TheHulk
Great fight but Thanos eventually wins....but barely...

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by TheHulk
Great fight but Thanos eventually wins....but barely... someone with sense at last!

yaadaveyaa
sentrys my fav sad this sucks to say but thanos wins this one and thats all im sayin about that

pym-ftw
Thanos solidly, bordering on spite

yaadaveyaa
its not spite if he has full control of void he can take a couple wins just not many hes gonna get his in thanos is just in another league

JakeTheBank
Thanos, either via mindraping or just overpowering him.

Sixth_Winged
Thanos delivers permanent death to bob

TheHulk
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
sentrys my fav sad this sucks to say but thanos wins this one and thats all im sayin about that Sentry is my 2nd favorite Marvel character smile so I'm with you.

TheHulk
Why is everyone calling this spite!? This is not normal Sentry! This is theoretically Voidtry isn't it? Since this is Sentry voiding out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.