Punisher vs Catwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
H2H only

1.) Current
2.),Pre flashpoint

Raisen
I like Pun better but I think Catwoman takes the majority

yaadaveyaa
in what way in hell is a trained navy seal losing h2h to her never funny story tho

SevenShackles
Punisher wins. He has an impressive armory and at some point even had villain tech. Hand to hand he can take cat woman and unlike batman won't hold back as he isn't trying to..'take her in' just trying to 'take her out'

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
in what way in hell is a trained navy seal losing h2h to her never funny story tho

Being trained by the military in comics doesn't mean you can't lose to anyone who hasn't been. Selina is pretty criminally underrated when it comes to hand to hand.

I think Punisher wins either way, though.

yaadaveyaa
but a navy seal vs a street criminal? theres a big difference in skill lvl there maybe i am thinking to much of real world but agreed

JakeTheBank
Catwoman isn't just a street criminal though. She was trained by Wildcat, a master martial artist in his own right, among others. If Catwoman was just some broad who stole stuff, Batman wouldn't have nearly as much difficulty as he's had with her. And iirc, Catwoman's proven more than a match than more than one Robin.

Newjak
but a navy seal vs a street criminal? theres a big difference in skill lvl there maybe i am thinking to much of real world but agreed There are treet criminals who can beat Navy Seals in H2H

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Newjak
There are treet criminals who can beat Navy Seals in H2H

that is the 2nd dumbest thing ive ever heard in my life

Uriel005
I think the best catwoman could do is get away from Punisher. His damage soak is just too ridiculous imo for her to try to stand and trade with him. Additionally he isn't just some storm trooper accuracy mook... he generally hits his target or throws up enough of a screen of bullets to make it a moot point when it comes to accuracy/explosives/

SevenShackles
There are treet criminals who can beat Navy Seals in H2H
Don't those street level criminals have extensive training themselves to beat something like a navy seal in H2H or some power that aids in their defense/offense that cat woman doesn't posses.

There are treet criminals who can beat Navy Seals in H2H thumb up IRL for that matter.

Punisher wins and much like Batman, he is superhuman in feats, if not in name.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by 753
thumb up IRL for that matter.

Punisher wins and much like Batman, he is superhuman in feats, if not in name.

if u actually think just an off the street thug is beating a navy seal in a fist fight your out of ur mind good day

Raisen
you guys swear that even SEALS have extensive h2h training automatically. my God, people really just know what they see on t.v. there's guys on the street that can naturally hit like a bus and could one shot anybody. anybody has a puncher's chance.

yaadaveyaa
my dad was a navy seal jack ass and i live in a military family so suck it i do know what they r capable of i was raised in it and ur out of ur mind if u think a street brawler has a punchers chance at jack shit

Katya
Catwoman. She's beat Wildcat twice and has much better agility and speed over Punisher.

Raisen
my dad was a navy seal jack ass and i live in a military family so suck it i do know what they r capable of i was raised in it and ur out of ur mind if u think a street brawler has a punchers chance at jack shit

obviously you're a child. you may want to read up on what training SEALS receive. It's really basic throws, some grappling, and some strikes. You have to train for YEARS on a regular basis to be proficient. They hardly do any of that at all. I wasn't a SEAL, but I've known quite a few and talked to enough while I was in the military.

SevenShackles
The generic 'seal' in my argument would be one trained in hand to hand. If not there is no reason behind mentioning it since it's supposed to be a comparison to Franks seal training.

Frank should be able to take cat woman, he is stronger and has good durability/damage soak and I can see him knifing her in the ribs.

if u actually think just an off the street thug is beating a navy seal in a fist fight your out of ur mind good day facepalmthere is nothing about military cqc training that civilians can't have access to. in fact, the cqc systems of most countries' armed forces are taught in MA academies open to the public, though many will register practicioners and exclude people with criminal records or teach slightly toned down versions of the systems. it's easy to hire muscle with decent military-like h2h training.

Katya
For everyone saying Punisher will use bullets (even though she can dodge them anyway) and knives, this is h2h only, no weapons.

Newjak
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Don't those street level criminals have extensive training themselves to beat something like a navy seal in H2H or some power that aids in their defense/offense that cat woman doesn't posses. I'm talking real life. There are guys on the street who can beat a Navy Seal in HtH. Probably some of them are crooks.

And yes I'm talking about somebody who has trained. But that's my point. Not having the title of Navy Seal does not automatically mean you lack skill.

I have beaten people with military backgrounds in a fight. I have known people who have done similar things because they knew what they were doing just as much as the Military guy did.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by 753
facepalmthere is nothing about military cqc training that civilians can't have access to. in fact, the cqc systems of most countries' armed forces are taught in MA academies open to the public, though many will register practicioners and exclude people with criminal records or teach slightly toned down versions of the systems. it's easy to hire muscle with decent military-like h2h training.

if this were regular military your 100% correct this is not regular military training nor is special forces the seals r the elite of the elite they dont do regular mma training that the public has access too and frank is the top trained guys in the us military your dumb if u think a street thug is taking on this level of training ever in ne h2h combat your literally retarded

-Pr-
Punisher wins, but not as easily as some would think.

JakeTheBank
Besides, Frank's not as good as he is just because he's a Navy Seal. Guy's a psychopath that's trained extensively ever since he decided to wage war on crime.

In comics, and in reality, being in the military or having served doesn't automatically mean you're an expert in h2h. Frank's a beast in h2h because of his feats, not his background.

Newjak
if this were regular military your 100% correct this is not regular military training nor is special forces the seals r the elite of the elite they dont do regular mma training that the public has access too and frank is the top trained guys in the us military your dumb if u think a street thug is taking on this level of training ever in ne h2h combat your literally retarded You do realize people have been training and perfecting how to turn the human body into a bloody mess long before the Seals were a thing right.

You do realize that there really isn't any secret special H2H training that any military organization can do that most martial arts haven't already done.

You do realize there are people walking the streets that in much better shape than most Seals. There are some people walking the street that have much more fighting experience than a Seal as well.

if this were regular military your 100% correct this is not regular military training nor is special forces the seals r the elite of the elite they dont do regular mma training that the public has access too and frank is the top trained guys in the us military your dumb if u think a street thug is taking on this level of training ever in ne h2h combat your literally retarded christ, you're an idiot. there are no secret techniques special forces of any military force on the planet are sitting on that civilians cant have access to. real life isnt a steven seagal movie

yaadaveyaa
You do realize people have been training and perfecting how to turn the human body into a bloody mess long before the Seals were a thing right.

You do realize that there really isn't any secret special H2H training that any military organization can do that most martial arts haven't already done.

You do realize there are people walking the streets that in much better shape than most Seals. There are some people walking the street that have much more fighting experience than a Seal as well.

i realize that there were people fighting before the seals were born but u have no idea how much training into becoming one mental and phsyical its wway beyond and normal street thug could ever handle it takes a special kind of warrior so your dead wrong if u think a straight off the street thug doesnt just get man handled

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Katya
For everyone saying Punisher will use bullets (even though she can dodge them anyway) and knives, this is h2h only, no weapons.
No weapons? No knives? So I assume no claws/whip for cat woman then, right?

Golgo13
Punisher. Easily.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by 753
christ, you're an idiot. there are no secret techniques special forces of any military force on the planet are sitting on that civilians cant have access to. real life isnt a steven seagal movie

no u just have no idea how much more goes into that training then a common street thug having it tough on the streets its mentally and physically demanding beyond normal human limits they are stronger faster bigger stronger then the normal thugs on the street and yes there training is a lot more extensive then what u can find just a laying around in normal society this is fact not saying they are jiujitsu masters or kempo masters anything like that but for a h2h fight a street thug has 0 chance of beating a navy seal ever EVER h2h

Oliver North
no u just have no idea how much more goes into that training then a common street thug having it tough on the streets its mentally and physically demanding beyond normal human limits they are stronger faster bigger stronger then the normal thugs on the street and yes there training is a lot more extensive then what u can find just a laying around in normal society this is fact not saying they are jiujitsu masters or kempo masters anything like that but for a h2h fight a street thug has 0 chance of beating a navy seal ever EVER h2h

woah! that is like, so hardcore, they are uber fight masters!

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Oliver North
woah! that is like, so hardcore, they are uber fight masters!

since ur such a big tough guy challenge one to a fight n let him cave in ur face then lol i mean u have no idea waht goes into that and how extensive the training is and ne one who thinks a street thug is capaable of winning a fight is a moron ur just another idiot to me

Oliver North
since ur such a big tough guy challenge one to a fight n let him cave in ur face then lol i mean u have no idea waht goes into that and how extensive the training is and ne one who thinks a street thug is capaable of winning a fight is a moron ur just another idiot to me

ya, I'm mocking you, not Seals

/slow clap

no u just have no idea how much more goes into that training then a common street thug having it tough on the streets its mentally and physically demanding beyond normal human limits they are stronger faster bigger stronger then the normal thugs on the street and yes there training is a lot more extensive then what u can find just a laying around in normal society this is fact not saying they are jiujitsu masters or kempo masters anything like that but for a h2h fight a street thug has 0 chance of beating a navy seal ever EVER h2h No. Just no.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by 753
No. Just no.

yup ur just to dumb to realize it

Raisen
I'm just thankful that the majority knows and agrees with what I said. I was beginning to feel like I was in the Twilight Zone.

Anybody notice how he didn't have an answer to my last statement?

Raisen
Originally posted by 753
christ, you're an idiot. there are no secret techniques special forces of any military force on the planet are sitting on that civilians cant have access to. real life isnt a steven seagal movie

God, thank you

DTM

Ah, I was going to solidly support Punisher until I saw this (which actually hurts Catwoman as well).

Ill still support Frank to beat Selina in a HTH fight, but its much closer than if they were both fully equipped.

pym-ftw
Ok I'm going to to kill this argument right now,

I'm a former army combatives instructor, the top level of which was formed by civilian contractors, not SF, not Seals, not Rangers...

Not to mention civilians don't need to meet height/weight standards or pass drug tests, so yeah

300 lb. Meth head > 165lbs seal
Sorry but that's the truth

Raisen
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ok I'm going to to kill this argument right now,

I'm a former army combatives instructor, the top level of which was formed by civilian contractors, not SF, not Seals, not Rangers...

Not to mention civilians don't need to meet height/weight standards or pass drug tests, so yeah

Yep

Uriel005
For everyone saying Punisher will use bullets (even though she can dodge them anyway) and knives, this is h2h only, no weapons. still doesn't matter the man is a street level juggernaut in terms of damage soak.

curryman
Originally posted by pym-ftw

The discussion is nothing about weight difference but about how it's entirely possible to be a great fighter without being a navy-seal, and that you can get a ton of street thugs with comparable skills. The "street thug" was supposed to be someone more or less similar to the navy-seal guy but with different training, that was all.

And you've probably never seen a meth head at 300 lb with any muscle in his body, do you know what they do to themselves? What kind of effect those drugs have on most people?

And a 300 lb. average man would have no ****ing clue to fight properly or even throw a punch. A navy seal at half his weight could break him in one punch and kill him in two.

Badabing
I'm about to warn several people posting in this thread. Anybody that keeps going after this post gets a warning at least.

Kazenji
Punisher takes this win.

StiltmanFTW
Frank, easily.

Glorificus
If Selina can scratch out his eyes, or go for unconventional attacks such as nut shots, then I could see her taking some wins.

Otherwise, his damage soak is way too high for her to realistically defeat.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Glorificus
If Selina can scratch out his eyes, or go for unconventional attacks such as nut shots, then I could see her taking some wins.

Otherwise, his damage soak is way too high for her to realistically defeat.

Even nut shots and eye gouging wouldn't save her...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.