H/P Doomsday & Gog walks into Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
These two beasts walk into Asgard how far do they get?

Gog- http://www.spider-bob.com/villains/dc/Gog.htm

SevenShackles
Wait are JSA Magog, KC Magog and Gog-war Gog interchangeable as far as feats go? I see pictures of all three on that link and i never paid that much attention to JSA Magog to know if something happen that connected all three enough to link feats.

If it's h/p doomsday and Gog who was time traveling and forming his own army of..himself. They take Asgard So this is basically H/P DD+Gog VS Odin.

Starscream M
dd adds odin's head next to darkseid's on his belt

carver9
Has Doomsday ever faced a skyfather?

Philosophía
Originally posted by carver9
Has Doomsday ever faced a skyfather? Yes, he has faced Darkseid.

carver9
Darkseid isn't a skyfather.

Philosophía
Originally posted by carver9
Darkseid isn't a skyfather. Of course he is.

Sin I AM
Asgard triumps

carver9

pym-ftw
Destroyer armor solos

armedforbattle
Odin mans the destroyer. And proceeds to phuck there whole week up.

TheGodKiller
Not much far.

Cogito
Well, they get to Odin.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Odin mans the destroyer. And proceeds to phuck there whole week up.

More like Odin uses the destroyer as a blunt object and vents his outrage at what they did to Asgard.

yaadaveyaa
they get as far as odin allows them to get if he decides he stops them at the front door

-Pr-

the Darkone
Odin and Asgard will stomp;Asgard has the muscle and the weapons to phuck up DD and Gog day literally.

Lets see citizens or honorary citizens of Asgard
Odin
Thor
Loki
Red Norvell
Beta Ray Bill
Kurse
Enchantress
Warriors 3
Vider
Balder
Tyr
Sif
the All Mothers: Freyja, Frigga, Gaea(Elder God)

Artifacts:
Destroyer
Casket of Winters
Odin Sword
Norn Stones
Asgardian Canon
etc

DD and Gog will walking, but will be carried out in body bags

-Pr-
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Wait are JSA Magog, KC Magog and Gog-war Gog interchangeable as far as feats go? I see pictures of all three on that link and i never paid that much attention to JSA Magog to know if something happen that connected all three enough to link feats.

If it's h/p doomsday and Gog who was time traveling and forming his own army of..himself. They take Asgard So this is basically H/P DD+Gog VS Odin.

The Gogs aren't interchangeable, no.

OP needs to specify.

Philosophía

complexbrother
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin and Asgard will stomp;Asgard has the muscle and the weapons to phuck up DD and Gog day literally.

Lets see citizens or honorary citizens of Asgard
Odin
Thor
Loki
Red Norvell
Beta Ray Bill
Kurse
Enchantress
Warriors 3
Vider
Balder
Tyr
Sif
the All Mothers: Freyja, Frigga, Gaea(Elder God)

Artifacts:
Destroyer
Casket of Winters
Odin Sword
Norn Stones
Asgardian Canon
etc

DD and Gog will walking, but will be carried out in body bags

correction ... many body bags .

the Darkone
Originally posted by complexbrother
correction ... many body bags .

You are misinformed sir, Odin -Sky Father, Gaea- Elder God, Thor, Loki, Beta Ray Bill, Red Norvell, Kurse 4x stronger than Thor, Tiwaz Ancient Asgardian, Warrior 3, plus artifacts. DD and Gog are dead!!

curryman

the Darkone

DTM
Did the OP clarify just what constitutes Asgard here? Is Odin here, is Kurse here (if so, what level), is the Destroyer armor here? (as they are pretty much the only things that have a hope to hurt DD or Gog.

leonidas
for them to have any chance at all of simply over-powering asgard (by that i mean odin) it needs to be quintessence powered gog. gog-wars version would likely be killed before he could travel back. if he CAN survive an attack, or if odin goes for dd first, then he could literally call forth a near infinite number of himselves. he and dd would win via attrition in the end and the 'real' gog could simply sit around and watch.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by leonidas
for them to have any chance at all of simply over-powering asgard (by that i mean odin) it needs to be quintessence powered gog. gog-wars version would likely be killed before he could travel back. if he CAN survive an attack, or if odin goes for dd first, then he could literally call forth a near infinite number of himselves. he and dd would win via attrition in the end and the 'real' gog could simply sit around and watch.

How long does it take Gog to travel back and begin his infinite spamming of himself? The assumption would be Odin is 'the final boss' of asgard so while DD and Gog start razing Asgard I'm sure he will get the chance to Start the spam before Odin sees that he is needed.

I'm under the assumption that these two walk into Asgard and decide to phuck things up not that everyone from Asgard is waiting at the door to lunge at them at the opening bell. Am I wrong here?

golem370
Gog Wars Gog

quanchi112

golem370
It starts at the bridge and Hemidall and then it goes from there. Odin, Thor, Warriors Three, Balder, Sif, Valkyrie, Enchantress, 1000 standard asgard guards Executioner, Ulik, Tutinax, Karnilla, & Beta Ray Bill. No Destroyer. Better info.

SevenShackles
thumb up thanks for clarification Golem

golem370
yw

DTM
I think with Odin present, that Asgard will win. Without Odin, Asgard falls.

leonidas
Originally posted by SevenShackles
How long does it take Gog to travel back and begin his infinite spamming of himself? The assumption would be Odin is 'the final boss' of asgard so while DD and Gog start razing Asgard I'm sure he will get the chance to Start the spam before Odin sees that he is needed.

I'm under the assumption that these two walk into Asgard and decide to phuck things up not that everyone from Asgard is waiting at the door to lunge at them at the opening bell. Am I wrong here?

yeah, fair enough. he would start as soon as the battle begins. don't really see a way that asgard can win this. that power of gog's was pretty crazy. i think asgard would simply be worn out. battle might take a hundred years, but eventually asgard would tire and fall. especially with dd helping to speed things up... only thing i can see being effective would be a full-on time stop by odin in the middle of the battle. if he stopped time and killed ALL the gogs he would win. don't really see him doing that, but...maybe. otherwise, i don't see anyway for asgard to win.

the Darkone
Asgard has three of the most potent magic users in Asgard; Odin, Karnilla and Enchantress. Odin can amp his soldiers through the Odin Force, I would more afraid of Odin reduplicated himself than Gog, Gog is more or less is high high Herald or Low Trans, the key is HP DD which he would have his hands full with Thor, BRB, Ulik and Tutinax( he's not even Asgardian or an enemy oh well) Sif, Valkyrie, the soldiers etc. Gog would be facing Odin who can manipulate time on a whim, Karnilla and Enchantress combine can stop Gog time travel, for Gog and DD are in Asgard domain.
Asgard wins!!

leonidas
sure, if they can somehow, in some never-before-seen-on-panel way block his ability to time travel, then of course they'd win. or if odin goes full time stop (which he might in this circumstance, but in most never would) they could win. otherwise, odin and asgard tire and fall after 100, 200, 300, whatever number of years.

the Darkone
Originally posted by leonidas
sure, if they can somehow, in some never-before-seen-on-panel way block his ability to time travel, then of course they'd win. or if odin goes full time stop (which he might in this circumstance, but in most never would) they could win. otherwise, odin and asgard tire and fall after 100, 200, 300, whatever number of years.

This battle will end when Odin want's it to end!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.