Joe Fixit VS Savage Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o240/Topo1941/hulk145.jpg
VS
http://s2.hubimg.com/u/1141949_f520.jpg

Savage dragon goes to Vegas and ends up pissing Joe Fixit off. Fight begins, who wins?

leonidas
hulk kills him.....

Stoic
Yeah Hulk wins but Dragon will give him a fight. I mean he got the best of Badrock in their fight after all.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
hulk kills him.....

This.

complexbrother
Hulk will win, but he will take Dragon out for beers afterward.

Bentley
Savage Dragon<<<Colossus<<<Joe Fixit<Thing

Horrificus
Joe is the Boss!

TheHulk
Joe wins

TheHulk
Originally posted by Bentley
Savage Dragon<<<Thing<<<Colossus<Joe Fixit Fixed

Bentley
Read comics

TheHulk
Read comics Just trolling lol...

Bentley
Good, because I really didn't mean you should really read Savage Dragon comics stick out tongue

TheHulk
Good, because I really didn't mean you should really read Savage Dragon comics stick out tongue I barely know who is Savage Dragon other than he ain't no challenge to Hulk or Thing...

SevenShackles
Originally posted by TheHulk
I barely know who is Savage Dragon other than he ain't no challenge to Hulk or Thing...
Ouch, my fictional pride.

TheHulk
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Ouch, my fictional pride. A fan of him are you?

Horrificus
Good, because I really didn't mean you should really read Savage Dragon comics stick out tongue That would just be mean.

SevenShackles
A fan of him are you?

Despite the odd amount of comics I have of him, no I'm nothing close to being a fan...even tho I like that he is the kind of character that can end up beating you with his own severed arm. Seems over estimated all the hype I saw in his comics. cool Knew he couldn't beat my favorite hulk but damn savage dragon seems to have no fans lol.

Only comic i liked with him in it was a spoof comic with him being 'savage drag queen' beating things half to death dressed like a hooker.

TheHulk
Despite the odd amount of comics I have of him, no I'm nothing close to being a fan...even tho I like that he is the kind of character that can end up beating you with his own severed arm. Seems over estimated all the hype I saw in his comics. cool Knew he couldn't beat my favorite hulk but damn savage dragon seems to have no fans lol.

Only comic i liked with him in it was a spoof comic with him being 'savage drag queen' beating things half to death dressed like a hooker. Lol I actually have a friend that is a huge fan of Savage Dragon...

SevenShackles
Lol I actually have a friend that is a huge fan of Savage Dragon...
Bring him in so I can debate the superiority of Joe fixit! (and add a 2nd win to my list of Internet accomplishments lol)
http://ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/GreyHulk.gif

TheHulk
Bring him in so I can debate the superiority of Joe fixit! (and add a 2nd win to my list of Internet accomplishments lol)
http://ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/GreyHulk.gif laughing out loud I'm literally laughing my ass off.

He was actually in this forum once....but he got banned because of a certain Thor Bag mad

SevenShackles
laughing out loud I'm literally laughing my ass off.

He was actually in this forum once....but he got banned because of a certain Thor Bag mad

'Thor bag' first time i seen the 'F' replaced with a 'B' like that.
Too bad he isn't here anymore, I would of loved for this to happen and possibly see him banned in the process of what could be a thread gone very ugly cool

TheHulk
'Thor bag' first time i seen the 'F' replaced with a 'B' like that.
Too bad he isn't here anymore, I would of loved for this to happen and possibly see him banned in the process of what could be a thread gone very ugly cool He is a great debater! It's insulting to have him ban Shackles miffed:

SevenShackles
He is a great debater! It's insulting to have him ban Shackles miffed:

True shame then (unless I'm missing heaps of sarcasm here), what was his account name? Or is this like Harry potter and he can only be refered to as 'he who must not Be named'
Would of enjoyed talking to a true fan of savage dragon tbh

TheHulk
True shame then (unless I'm missing heaps of sarcasm here), what was his account name? Or is this like Harry potter and he can only be refered to as 'he who must not Be named'
Would of enjoyed talking to a true fan of savage dragon tbh Rez

Horrificus
http://ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/GreyHulk.gif great scan of Joe.

wish they would bring him back. even separate from Hulk would be cool.

SevenShackles
@Horrificus
damn right! he needs to make a come back even if it is for a little while. Hell I would be happy with 'Joe Fixit MAX' with all the Las Vegas glory even if I rather it all be canon.

Rez
Ah I remember dropping in and seeing some Thor VS SBP thread with him at the helm. He seemed fine to me. Don't get why he was banned.

TheHulk
Because Damborgson complained...

carver9
Looking at everyone Joe has ran through, Savage Dragon gets destroyed.

Horrificus
Originally posted by carver9
Looking at everyone Joe has ran through, Savage Dragon gets destroyed. Yeah. The writers at the time did a great job of showing Joe's "street fighting" ability. He had some excellent battles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.