DCNU Superman vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Who wins ? PIS OFF

1 - With BFR

2 - No BFR

Zack Fair
http://i.imgur.com/N2wFUSL.gif

yaadaveyaa
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh leaning towards clark right now thats tough tho not by much

SUPERMAN

carver9
WWH stomps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
World War Hulk, pretty decisively.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by carver9
WWH stomps. Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
World War Hulk, pretty decisively.
thumb up yes

pym-ftw
thumb up

-Pr-
Originally posted by Zack Fair
http://i.imgur.com/N2wFUSL.gif

thumb up

==

Six months ago, I would have said WWH. After the feats Superman has had, though, I can see him taking it. A massive concentration of feats in the space of eighteen months, with no sign that they're slowing down, can only mean good things imo, especially with Berganza editing him again.

The BFR off one would be tricky, though.

Badabing
I haven't seen anything from DCnU Superman which puts him above Sentry, X Men and the MU. no expression

-Pr-
That's because Raptors can't read.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
thumb up

==

Six months ago, I would have said WWH. After the feats Superman has had, though, I can see him taking it. A massive concentration of feats in the space of eighteen months, with no sign that they're slowing down, can only mean good things imo, especially with Berganza editing him again.

what has he done?

Badabing
That's because Raptors can't read. You dirty, low down, Lucky Charms eating, booze swilling, potato picking, Irish specist! ahuh

carver9
He tripped up H'el and punched him with mountain level power. Not enough imo. He fought Bizzaro and beat him with prep. Fought a Metallo wannabe and beat him with prep. Fought a weather queen and defeated her with prep as well. I wouldn't put him on pre reboot Superman level, not even close imo.

Pr is going to hate this post...maybe he know of something I'm unaware of.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
what has he done?

His fights with H'el, his feats in JL/Superman, his speed feats in Action and Outlaws.

Originally posted by Badabing
You dirty, low down, Lucky Charms eating, booze swilling, potato picking, Irish specist! ahuh

Hey, I don't eat Lucky Charms.

He tripped up H'el and punched him with mountain level power. Not enough imo. He fought Bizzaro and beat him with prep. Fought a Metallo wannabe and beat him with prep. Fought a weather queen and defeated her with prep as well. I wouldn't put him on pre reboot Superman level, not even close imo.

GTFO with that bullshit.

Actually, nvm. Warned for lowballing.

yaadaveyaa
im torn bcuz i love this version of hulk and from the little i know i think supes is able to take a majority but i could b wrong

Sin I AM
i need to read more dcnu....the only book from dc ive been reading is aquamans

Sh3nG L0nG
Superman wins, too much versatility.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i need to read more dcnu....the only book from dc ive been reading is aquamans

Now you're just being a tease.

Philosophía
Superman.

BruceSkywalker
New Supes loses still

curryman

Golgo13
Supes.

I actually just lump dcnu with his pre flashpoint version cause they dont seem significantly different at all.

Golgo13
They're different people though.

meh

curryman
Originally posted by 753
I actually just lump dcnu with his pre flashpoint version cause they dont seem significantly different at all.

By what logic?

Now he's a younger, more powerful and determined version.

Philosophía
Originally posted by 753
I actually just lump dcnu with his pre flashpoint version cause they dont seem significantly different at all. You mean besides the fact that DCnU is blatantly much stronger?

no he isnt. he's done nothing beyond the original one.

Golgo13
When has pre flashpoint supes benched the weight of a planet?

Philosophía
Originally posted by 753
no he isnt. he's done nothing beyond the original one. You mean besides bench-pressing the Earth out of the sun for 5 days, when pre-DCnU Superman needed help to move/stop moons or the Earth?

Rao Kal El
That's because Raptors can't read.

Warned for bashing

You dirty, low down, Lucky Charms eating, booze swilling, potato picking, Irish specist! ahuh

Warned for bashing

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Warned for bashing

Warned for bashing

Warned for back seat modding big grin

-Pr-
In pure raw strength, DCNU has overtaken Preboot Superman. His speed feats are close to doing the same.

psycho gundam
not enough biscuits

Dolos
In pure raw strength, DCNU has overtaken Preboot Superman. His speed feats are close to doing the same.

Power boost for the coming rivalry with Marvel to be assured.

Don't you know the writers are likely on some forums like this?

If not they are up to date with the versus debates to be assured, especially on youtube.

They needed to reboot DC, and when they did they needed the heroes to not be broken...however rebooting can give them advantages in making them stronger without making them out to be broken with continuity problems.

curryman
Originally posted by Dolos
Power boost for the coming rivalry with Marvel to be assured.

Don't you know the writers are likely on some forums like this?

It's not Superman had feats to absolutely trounce the hulk before DCNU right? eek!

Dolos
Originally posted by curryman
It's not Superman had feats to absolutely trounce the hulk before DCNU right? eek!

That's why Marvel brought Hyperion and the like. And WWH was just in case their glory and domination of vs opinions on youtube in 2008-10 along with the financial success of Avengers in 2012 caused rivalry in DC, which it did.

Really DC started upping the ante and $/fanbase favoritism competition with Marvel on accident with Batman Begins. Avengers was a successful retaliation imo. And Hyperion's influence in his upped feats is clearly in response to the threat DCnU Superman poses in swaying the opinions of hardcore readers in Vs debates as of late.

curryman
That's why Marvel brought Hyperion and the like. And WWH was just in case their glory and domination of vs opinions on youtube in 2008-10 along with the financial success of Avengers in 2012 caused rivalry in DC, which it did.

I don't believe you smile

Badabing
In pure raw strength, DCNU has overtaken Preboot Superman. His speed feats are close to doing the same. Dude, Hulk wins. Carver's right and you're wrong! b_hulk

ares834

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
no he isnt. he's done nothing beyond the original one. Agreed. But since Phil likes Superman he will cling to a few high feats while ignoring the lower ones.

-Pr-
Dude, Hulk wins. Carver's right and you're wrong! b_hulk

Quiet, minion.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Agreed. But since Phil likes Superman he will cling to a few high feats while ignoring the lower ones.

Warned for bashing.

quanchi112
Quiet, minion.

Warned for bashing. Seriously whatever dude. You're as unfair as they come. Peace. You won't see me in the comic versus for some time.

-Pr-
Seriously whatever dude. You're as unfair as they come. Peace. You won't see me in the comic versus for some time.

Sure, whatever you say.

abhilegend
How many times has quan said that he would not return to KMC now?

-Pr-
Abhi, drop it.

Keep on topic.

iceman24567
Superman solidly

Golgo13
I think Lobdell really likes to amp superman to uber levels with uber threats. I mean he already said Hector Hamond is Onslaught level. Hector will get a boost it seems.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Golgo13
I think Lobdell really likes to amp superman to uber levels with uber threats. I mean he already said Hector Hamond is Onslaught level. Hector will get a boost it seems.

Da phuck?

Zack Fair
I think Lobdell really likes to amp superman to uber levels with uber threats. I mean he already said Hector Hamond is Onslaught level. Hector will get a boost it seems. http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af284/t_freeheart/shocked20batman_zps414141ce.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Da phuck?
Yep. He said that in an interview.

JakeTheBank
lol

Well, hopefully, it doesn't pan out to be one of these writer statements that aren't supported by feats.

-Pr-
Lobdell be crazy.

TheHulk
1.WWH 6/10
2.WWH almost stomps

TheHulk
I think Lobdell really likes to amp superman to uber levels with uber threats. I mean he already said Hector Hamond is Onslaught level. Hector will get a boost it seems. What the f**k?

What sorcery is this!?

Dolos
Originally posted by TheHulk
What the f**k?

What sorcery is this!?

Science.

Ws6HPTom2AY

deathlife
Split but Supes takes a slight majority IMHO.

Superman is just too versatile.

TheHulk
Science.

Ws6HPTom2AY sad

Golgo13
Da phuck?

He said it at the Wondercon.

Golgo13
lol

Well, hopefully, it doesn't pan out to be one of these writer statements that aren't supported by feats.

Hector will be having a telepathic showdown with some of DC's big telepaths, it seems.

Estacado
Superman.

Reflassshh
bump

carver9
Why? Isn't there enough Hulk threads?

Insane Titan
Superman punches holes through WWH ftw

Reflassshh
Why? Isn't there enough Hulk threads? There's no such thing.

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
There's no such thing.

It really is. Anyways, just to make you feel better, Superman beats WWH 10/10 but loses 10/10 to current Hulk.

Reflassshh
It really is. Anyways, just to make you feel better, Superman beats WWH 10/10 but loses 10/10 to current Hulk. laughing out loud

This isn't the proper thread so i'll leave it at that thumb up

Time Immemorial
thumb up

==

I agree

Star428
Superman stomps.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Who wins ? PIS OFF

1 - With BFR

2 - No BFR

Superman wins both. He is stronger, faster and more durable by feats. He wins about 8-9/10 against WWH and Current Hulk.

TheHulk
Why man just why?

Hmmm, PIS Off? Superman wins both.

naurtoisbeast

Golgo13
Supes.

thingy150
Superman destroys, he has a massive speed, reaction time, versatility, movement, and fighting skill advantage.

strength and durability are highly debatable...

the only are hulk is better in is his healing factor, thats it.

superman stomps, easily.

krisblaze

So much for this guy being a Superman fan.

The guy who can bench earth 5 days straight can't hit harder than the Thing big grin

christianrapper
superman wins easily. he is stronger than the hulk and faster.

carver9
WWH stomps

quanchi112
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Superman punches holes through WWH ftw He just heals and wins. There is a reason Hulk held back and still came out on top in that arc.

carver9
He just heals and wins. There is a reason Hulk held back and still came out on top in that arc.

thumb up

Insane Titan
So it's settled Superman wins

quanchi112
So it's settled Superman wins Based on what showings ?? Let's play the evidence game.

Insane Titan
Aww look at little Quan following me.

Thought you was leaving after your "farewell speech" lol

Still waiting on you posting my PM's big man.

quanchi112
Aww look at little Quan following me.

Thought you was leaving after your "farewell speech" lol

Still waiting on you posting my PM's big man. That is for Herochat and I will get around to it. Don't worry. You tried reporting Galan for posting your hate filled pm on here, sport. Now that I covered that let us stick to the topic.

Now what makes you think Superman just starts punching holes through WW Hulk. What evidence of Superman doing so makes you believe in this outcome.

Insane Titan
That is for Herochat and I will get around to it. Don't worry. You tried reporting Galan for posting your hate filled pm on here, sport. Now that I covered that let us stick to the topic.

Now what makes you think Superman just starts punching holes through WW Hulk. What evidence of Superman doing so makes you believe in this outcome. yeah sure you just like you was done with this board lol and your massive ego post.

Superman wins

quanchi112
yeah sure you just like you was done with this board lol and your massive ego post.

Superman wins This board needs me whether you want to admit it or not.

Based off what ? WW hulk wins due toto his healing ability and showings in that arc. Superman has been at odds with characters with far less than WW hulk brings to the table.

Insane Titan
This board needs me whether you want to admit it or not.

Based off what ? WW hulk wins due toto his healing ability and showings in that arc. Superman has been at odds with characters with far less than WW hulk brings to the table. bwhahahahaha. Still waiting big man.

Supermans wins, glad you agree WWH couldn't even put down a defenceless Herc or Meik.

Star428
Damn, I thought that guy was permanently banned. *sigh*

Oh well,at least there's an 'ignore' button for me to use. smile

quanchi112
bwhahahahaha. Still waiting big man.

Supermans wins, glad you agree WWH couldn't even put down a defenceless Herc or Meik. Hulk held back so he was not trying to kill them. This showed how much control he had because despite the carnage not one life was lost. For him to defeat the opposition without killing anyone is amazing.

WW Hulk beats Superman but does not kill him. smile

-Pr-
Superman. Has a massive speed advantage that he's likely to use, tbh.

psycho gundam
bwhahahahaha. Still waiting big man.

Supermans wins, glad you agree WWH couldn't even put down a defenceless Herc or Meik. This dumbass over here

Insane Titan
Hulk held back so he was not trying to kill them. This showed how much control he had because despite the carnage not one life was lost. For him to defeat the opposition without killing anyone is amazing.

WW Hulk beats Superman but does not kill him. smile so hulk holds back here then too.

Fact remains he couldn't put them down and they wasn't even fighting back.

She hulk and thing easily busted him open with weak punches.

Superman doesn't stand and let WWH hit him like Herc and Sentry did.

Superman wins

Insane Titan
Originally posted by psycho gundam
This dumbass over here did he put them down ? No.

Good job Carver Jnr.

psycho gundam
Just battlezone me on it: Hercules and Miek together vs Green scar (no diet/Worldbreaker mode)

Insane Titan
Just battlezone we on it: Hercules and Miek together vs Green scar so you want me too battlezone 2 ppl that didn't fight back ha ha you sad desperate Carver jnr

psycho gundam
Your manhood is at stake

This should be easy for you, right?

psycho gundam
Healthy Hercules and shit, even amped Miek vs Base Green scar

Insane Titan
Your manhood is at stake

This should be easy for you, right? I have nothing at stake.

I have the comic proving he couldn't put them down.

You just have your anger and tears judging by the multiple post.

psycho gundam
Should I make the thread or will you?

quanchi112
so hulk holds back here then too.

Fact remains he couldn't put them down and they wasn't even fighting back.

She hulk and thing easily busted him open with weak punches.

Superman doesn't stand and let WWH hit him like Herc and Sentry did.

Superman wins Yes, Hulk holds back here yet still wins like most heroes in comics.

Fact is the Hulk did not want to kill anyone so he achieved his mission. You are acting as if he should have been more reckless and unwittingly butchered people he had no intention of killing as an actual point hurts those of us with brains.

Healing factor. Causing Hulk slight pain while easily beating them but dismissing it because he did not oneshot them is ironic. You cry when posters use the same
horseshit logic when Drax hits Thanos makes you look hypocritical.

Superman will engage him eventually and lose. WW Hulk uses tactics, has strength through the roof, and a healing factor to boot.

Insane Titan
Should I make the thread or will you? post the comic you have where he actually puts them down for good.

quanchi112
Your manhood is at stake

This should be easy for you, right? What manhood ? He will never do a Battlezone but when you read his poor sentence structure can you really blame him.

psycho gundam
What manhood ? Estrogen's a hell of a drug

Insane Titan
Yes, Hulk holds back here yet still wins like most heroes in comics.

Fact is the Hulk did not want to kill anyone so he achieved his mission. You are acting as if he should have been more reckless and unwittingly butchered people he had no intention of killing as an actual point hurts those of us with brains.

Healing factor. Causing Hulk slight pain while easily beating them but dismissing it because he did not oneshot them is ironic. You cry when posters use the same
horseshit logic when Drax hits Thanos makes you look hypocritical.

Superman will engage him eventually and lose. WW Hulk uses tactics, has strength through the roof, and a healing factor to boot. who did Hulk hold back against and best that was Superman lvl.

2nd part of your post is just nonsense as Superman acts the same and still wins.

Hulk only healed from Zom because Strange let him. Drax was hitting Thanos after he got blasted by the CC. Prove what you know about Thanos.

DCnu has superman has better strength feats .

Lol name all these tactics WWH used, il wait.

Insane Titan
What manhood ? He will never do a Battlezone but when you read his poor sentence structure can you really blame him. like you who bottled my Thanos vs your Void coward.

Still waiting on the PM's chicken shit

quanchi112
who did Hulk hold back against and best that was Superman lvl.

2nd part of your post is just nonsense as Superman acts the same and still wins.

Hulk only healed from Zom because Strange let him. Drax was hitting Thanos after he got blasted by the CC. Prove what you know about Thanos.

DCnu has superman has better strength feats .

Lol name all these tactics WWH used, il wait. Sentry is above it, Strange/Zom, G Rider, etc.

What do you mean he acts the same and wins ??

False. Hulk weathered the storm and survived the onslaught whereas Strange was soundly defeated.

Such as ??

Feats aren't the only variable here. Comparisons because by your logic Superman is stronger than Darkseid.

He used strategy throughout his battles hence not a single person died. If he just threw random punches and went wild there would have been casualties.

carver9
Would love to see him battlezone that. I will remove him off ignore just to see that beat down.

quanchi112
like you who bottled my Thanos vs your Void coward.

Still waiting on the PM's chicken shit I have done like five battlezones and I always favored Thanos. You haven't done one. Not a single one. In my first three months on here I did one. I have balls, sport.

That is for herochat, angry guy.

carver9
What manhood ? He will never do a Battlezone but when you read his poor sentence structure can you really blame him.

laughing out loud

psycho gundam
post the comic you have where he actually puts them down for good. that's a dumb position to hold and even you must know that. Hulk wrecked both of them and if you had the stones you would argue other wise

Insane Titan
Sentry is above it, Strange/Zom, G Rider, etc.

What do you mean he acts the same and wins ??

False. Hulk weathered the storm and survived the onslaught whereas Strange was soundly defeated.

Such as ??

Feats aren't the only variable here. Comparisons because by your logic Superman is stronger than Darkseid.

He used strategy throughout his battles hence not a single person died. If he just threw random punches and went wild there would have been casualties. prove Sentry was above Superman and a Hulk didn't beat Sentry same with Ghost Rider. Strange Zom was defeated by Herc and Angel lol.

Playing dumb I see.

Hulk only survived because Strsnge stopped destroying him because civilians were danger.

Feats and comparison in battle are.

Still waiting on examples of strategy. No one died because most of the city was cleared except for a few pro Hulk suppporters

Insane Titan
I have done like five battlezones and I always favored Thanos. You haven't done one. Not a single one. In my first three months on here I did one. I have balls, sport.

That is for herochat, angry guy. more excuses from you and I wouldn't brag about your battlezones as you've lost most of them.

Yeah sure you will emo kid, just like you telling ppl you're leaving in the hope they say pls stay.

Insane Titan
laughing out loud stop proving you're a spineless prick that only ever cheerleads slave boy.

Insane Titan
that's a dumb position to hold and even you must know that. Hulk wrecked both of them and if you had the stones you would argue other wise simple question for you, did he put them down for good in world war Hulk?

psycho gundam
Yes

Battlezone me about it in depth, gutless

h1a8
Superman has the speed, strength, flight mobility, long range attacks, and reflex advantage.

Hulk has the healing factor advantage.

It's clear that Superman wins, bfr proves it alone.

Time Immemorial
Carver lets say Supes starts flying, he then reaches light speed and performs a flying punch to hulks head at 100%

Do you see Hulk honestly not going to sleep?

pym-ftw
Can you show Superman starting a fight like that?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Can you show Superman starting a fight like that?

No I'm just curious.

pym-ftw
As to if hypothetical-man could beat Hulk? The answer is yes no matter what the carvster says.

Base Superman is outclassed here though

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Carver lets say Supes starts flying, he then reaches light speed and performs a flying punch to hulks head at 100%

Do you see Hulk honestly not going to sleep?

This is the most powerful version of Hulk ever. His freaking lungs survived the power of 117 Hercules. He one shot koed a being that was more powerful than 17 Hercules with a mere thunder clap. Hercules is physically one of the strongest beings on the planet and again, 117 Hercs did NOTHING (not screaming at you) to his lungs, let alone his body. No, Superman will not drop him with a hit like that.

Also, when has Superman done something like that?

Time Immemorial
This is the most powerful version of Hulk ever. His freaking lungs survived the power of 117 Hercules. He one shot koed a being that was more powerful than 17 Hercules with a mere thunder clap. Hercules is physically one of the strongest beings on the planet and again, a 117 Hercs did NOTHING (not screaming at you) to his lungs, let alone his body. No, Superman will not drop him with a hit like that.

See above to the question you asked.

And my response to the restsmile
http://entertainment.ie/images_content/rectangle/620x350/boohoovid620.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
See above to the question you asked.

And my response to the restsmile
http://entertainment.ie/images_content/rectangle/620x350/boohoovid620.jpg

Love the pic.

-Pr-
This is the most powerful version of Hulk ever. His freaking lungs survived the power of 117 Hercules. He one shot koed a being that was more powerful than 17 Hercules with a mere thunder clap. Hercules is physically one of the strongest beings on the planet and again, 117 Hercs did NOTHING (not screaming at you) to his lungs, let alone his body. No, Superman will not drop him with a hit like that.

WBH > WWH.

psycho gundam
^ False distinction

carver9
WBH > WWH.

Same peeps and WWH is 'one' of the strongest Hulks.

-Pr-
^ False distinction

Except the difference we use in the rules on this forum.

psycho gundam
Lots of laws are wrong

-Pr-
Lots of laws are wrong

It's your right to think so.

Doesn't change the rules being there, or being needed.

Besides, i'm not arguing right or wrong, simply that they're there, and that they're to be adhered to. The OP says nothing about him outside of the arc, so please stick to said arc.

quanchi112
prove Sentry was above Superman and a Hulk didn't beat Sentry same with Ghost Rider. Strange Zom was defeated by Herc and Angel lol.

Playing dumb I see.

Hulk only survived because Strsnge stopped destroying him because civilians were danger.

Feats and comparison in battle are.

Still waiting on examples of strategy. No one died because most of the city was cleared except for a few pro Hulk suppporters Nope. Sentry is above him but that isn't the point. Hulk hung in there with him. Strange/Zom as well.

Stupidity is your area of expertise.

Speculation. Quit speculating and argue in facts. You're bad at this. You didn't write the comic because you can barely string together a complete sentence.

Then quit saying feats and ignoring comparisons.

Hulk used strategy and and there were military forces and heroes aligned against him. smile

quanchi112
more excuses from you and I wouldn't brag about your battlezones as you've lost most of them.

Yeah sure you will emo kid, just like you telling ppl you're leaving in the hope they say pls stay. Unlike you I have done them. Psycho called you out. You backed down. Carver and others have said to stay.

I guess I'll stay.

smile

LordofBrooklyn
Leave it to the weak mind of a Thanosi to ignore the massive PIS that was a hallmark of WWH.

None of those benefits are present to him in this battle and given Superman's power he is overmatched.

Insane Titan
Nope. Sentry is above him but that isn't the point. Hulk hung in there with him. Strange/Zom as well.

Stupidity is your area of expertise.

Speculation. Quit speculating and argue in facts. You're bad at this. You didn't write the comic because you can barely string together a complete sentence.

Then quit saying feats and ignoring comparisons.

Hulk used strategy and and there were military forces and heroes aligned against him. smile prove sentry was above him. You said defeated not hanging In there don't change your stance kid. He only survived because Zomstrange stopped destroying him.

I'm not the one saying I don't understand as a excuse.

The fact is hulk was in a mess and only had a chance when strange saw civilians were in danger and stopped destroying him. Keep making all the excuses you like.

You mean how Supermans feats are greater and the people he actually beat.

So no actual proof of said strategy just more troll answers. Lol Hulk even needed the Warbound to guard him from the army attack.

Superman wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Leave it to the weak mind of a Thanosi to ignore the massive PIS that was a hallmark of WWH.

None of those benefits are present to him in this battle and given Superman's power he is overmatched. pis is subjective so quit ignoring the facts and dismissing what hurts your argument.

Hulk wins, comfortably.

Insane Titan
Unlike you I have done them. Psycho called you out. You backed down. Carver and others have said to stay.

I guess I'll stay.

smile you've backed down from me and loads of others.

Haha called me out, simple fact is what I said was shown in comic.

Others lol , so you do what others tell you now . Good stuff salve boy.

carver9

None of those benefits are present to him in this battle and given Superman's power he is overmatched.

no expression

LordofBrooklyn
pis is subjective so quit ignoring the facts and dismissing what hurts your argument.

Hulk wins, comfortably.

http://4gng.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Screen-Shot-2014-05-19-at-10.17.28-PM.png

THIS fact makes your assertion about the Hulk winning "Comfortably" completely asinine.

quanchi112
you've backed down from me and loads of others.

Haha called me out, simple fact is what I said was shown in comic.

Others lol , so you do what others tell you now . Good stuff salve boy. ,I have done them. You have not. You just backed down to psycho.

Wrong. It was shown in the comic hulk purposely did not kill Anyones.

No, I just proved people want me here.

They crave my insight.

quanchi112
http://4gng.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Screen-Shot-2014-05-19-at-10.17.28-PM.png

THIS fact makes your assertion about the Hulk winning "Comfortably" completely asinine. Doomsday is far weaker than WW Hulk.

LordofBrooklyn
Doomsday is far weaker than WW Hulk.

PROVE IT!

carver9
Doomsday doesn't have a single ft that puts him on Hulks level, not one. That's like me posting this as reference that Hulk can beat Superman.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//3114412-0871561041-Hulk__zps8dda60a4.jpg.html

Cryptoman...if you need to know how powerful this version of Cryptoman was then here.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//3114408-3722992211-Hulk__zps291d82fd.jpg.html

Then the Doctor gave him MORE POWER.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/3114411-8848111281-Hulk__zpsfb201b09.jpg.html

He started off with half of Thor power but the Doctor you see DOUBLED that power which made him stronger than Thor. Then he gave him more power.

Hulk shattered him. I would never argue that Hulk would stomp Superman because of this.

quanchi112
PROVE IT! Feat, comparisons. Superman was more powerful than DD.

Insane Titan
,I have done them. You have not. You just backed down to psycho.

Wrong. It was shown in the comic hulk purposely did not kill Anyones.

No, I just proved people want me here.

They crave my insight. you backed down to me son. I didn't back down the proof is in the comic.

Killing or not he didn't even ok them lol.

Haha who other carver the cheerleader of KMC.

You're a sheep son that does others bidding.

-Pr-
Guys, quit bashing, and quit the lowballing.

Doomsday wasn't featless. That doesn't mean Superman would tear WWH in half either.

Any argument that Superman CAN'T win is ****ing ridiculous. Same with Hulk winning. It also applies to any bullshit talk about either person winning "comfortably".

Get over yourselves, and act like adults for once.

carver9
PROVE IT!

Prove that he is stronger than Hulk. We don't know where he is at durability wise though. Superman took him out with a dose of heat vision whereas WWH with stood this...

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh018.jpg.html

The same energy that was stated as having the power to devastate the world during that fight.

He withstood Zom Strange power. The same power that was stated as being capable of devastating Earth. Doomsday probably was powerful but not WWH powerful imo. Pak himself already said that Hulk is above Doomsday anyways.

quanchi112
you backed down to me son. I didn't back down the proof is in the comic.

Killing or not he didn't even ok them lol.

Haha who other carver the cheerleader of KMC.

You're a sheep son that does others bidding. False, but then again you have never done one. Actions speak louder than words.

laughing out loud

He beat them into submission. Who cares ?

Angry scot, time, etc. Quit obsessing over it, rager.

You haven be worst insults I have ever seen. Please become witty or develop some form of intelligence and quickly.

LordofBrooklyn
Feat, comparisons. Superman was more powerful than DD.

This Superman is more powerful than WWH!

When did WWH tear apart a being like Doomsday during that arc?

carver9

When did WWH tear apart a being like Doomsday during that arc?

He held back the entire arc.

quanchi112

When did WWH tear apart a being like Doomsday during that arc? He did not. He did not have to kill his opponent to beat them which is a greater showing of dominance. Hulk beats Superman into submission.

LordofBrooklyn
He did not. He did not have to kill his opponent to beat them which is a greater showing of dominance. Hulk beats Superman into submission.

Hulk's opponents were holding back against him as well.

Superman didn't have that luxury in his fight against Doomsday.

Insane Titan
False, but then again you have never done one. Actions speak louder than words.

laughing out loud

He beat them into submission. Who cares ?

Angry scot, time, etc. Quit obsessing over it, rager.

You haven be worst insults I have ever seen. Please become witty or develop some form of intelligence and quickly. you didn't want my Thanos vs your Void coward. You're actions are loosing the majority of the BZ you have done.

Herc wasn't even fighting to start with and still wasn't KO'd . As for Miek he was defenceless on the floor and not even KO'd. That's piss pop from Hulk.

Time didn't ask you to stay he just thinks your trolling is funny.

So you have Scott and a ass kisser in carver, wow 2 members.

You think that they are insults, it's called truth boy. You dance to everybody else's beat. Do as you're told slave.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>